Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#126 Oct 04, 2014 9:10 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Re: The Legend of Spyro Age of Heroes

((TF2: Meet the Medic tongue ))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#127 Oct 04, 2014 9:11 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

(( I was must tongue So tempting XD ))

Last edited by thetruefan (Oct 04, 2014 9:11 PM)

#128 Oct 04, 2014 9:12 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Spyro: *Looks at Tergrahd.* Of course what do you need?

Argil: *Puts Amp away and heads through portal back to Dragon Realms with others. Marx's Molten Fury returned to sword form he put it away and joined the others. Spyro would join them later.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 04, 2014 9:13 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#129 Oct 04, 2014 9:13 PM

Tergrahd
Gems: 0

seriously?*tergrahd groaned a bit scratching behind the frills along his chin* yall dont havva sliverovva thing to do for a guy my size? anything? if imma gonna be gettin my start in dis town i need somethin ta keep me in ma home!

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#130 Oct 04, 2014 9:14 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*looks at all the situation* Allright then, back to sleep. *lays back on the tree*"

#131 Oct 04, 2014 9:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Good job everyone.

Shesara: *she climbed on tusker and took a nap* Man, I'm tired.

Xandra: Have a good sleep then.

Last edited by thetruefan (Oct 04, 2014 9:15 PM)

#132 Oct 04, 2014 9:17 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: Hmm. Let me think. Why don't you become a gem cutter. Or someone who can build inventions those sound like good ideas. Look around town. You can maybe find something that's a good stay at home job. I'll talk to you to see how your doing later. *Heads through portal as it closes.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#133 Oct 04, 2014 9:19 PM

CuttingEdge

((I'm going to sleep, see you tommorrow homies. ))

#134 Oct 04, 2014 9:20 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Guys good news I am a Murloc! Bye edge. ))

Xandra: *she saw Shesara sleeping on Tusker and smirked* She loves that beast. *she went back home* Guards. We need to plan a raid on the dimir.

Zennath: *he was her personal elite guard, and war advisor* Are you sure? They have a plenty amount of assassins.

Xandra: So what?

Zennath: Means if they know we're going to raid them, they will assassinate us before we even make a move!

Xandra: There's something in your words. In one hour strategy plan with the infantry leader.

Zennath: Sure thing.

Last edited by thetruefan (Oct 04, 2014 9:20 PM)

#135 Oct 04, 2014 9:23 PM

Mr. John

((I'm off too later buds.))

Argil: *His friends returned home Zerve had his own home now. He would check up on Xandra tomorrow Marx wanted to see Sheshera so he would come. And they would get some Resistance missions done after.*

Cayla Mills

#136 Oct 04, 2014 9:26 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( The Murloc stands alone sad Bye! ))

Xandra: *she brought the map, and walked to the gathering hall. All the important army leader and soldiers met there. Shesara was there too.*

Xandra: We need a plan!

Shesara: Let's blow 'em up! *some dragons nodded*

Zennath: That's a bad plan. Striking to fast is foolish!

Xandra: He's right. We must find another way.

Shesara: What about hiding traps for them, than we'll lure them here? *everyone nodded*

Xandra: Sounds right.

Zennath: I agree. Okay, ladies! Go and set up some traps for these bunch of scrubs! *everyone went out*

#137 Oct 04, 2014 9:50 PM

Tergrahd

gem cuttah eh?* he thought for a minute*well i guess bein'-a-mine-ahs got its perks...* tergrahd wandered towards town again looking around at the signs for gem cutter needed*

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#138 Oct 04, 2014 9:52 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara: *she went Behind Tergrahd* Gem cutter, huh? Two streets forward!

#139 Oct 04, 2014 9:59 PM

Tergrahd

oh why tank ya mon ami!*he smiled continuing to walk cracking his own neck*

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#140 Oct 04, 2014 10:07 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara: *she looked at him walking* That was weird.

#141 Oct 05, 2014 1:28 AM

Tergrahd

*Tergrahd continued for two streets untill he reached the gem cutting shop and talking with the owner*

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#142 Oct 05, 2014 9:54 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *The next day arrived and after checking up and seeing all was well. He left for Resistance missions Spyro agreed with Argil and Marx to let them take over at 28. They were Admirals now second rank in charge after Leader and above General. The Dragon Realms still needed Spyro and Cynder so they were happy. They had just booked away some trolls. And Argil returned home for the day. But got a call from Spyro. He picked up.*

Argil: Something wrong?

Spyro: Judt come. To the Resistsnce base fast. *Argil hears a click and hang up and he went there.*

Cayla Mills

#143 Oct 05, 2014 9:58 AM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*he was seen next to the billboard at the sight of Xandra's window, which he painted, but with a can of paint-remover this time. *he sent a firecracker in the sky to get attention and started to walk away*"

#144 Oct 05, 2014 10:05 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Got to the base to see Spyro. And Marx.*

Spyro: We got three villains a red hot chilli pepper. In Chef clothes known as Chef. Red Hot. A creator of dark holes Darkhole. And Siven an evil deer let's haul em off. To prison. No Armor needed. *They flew in and Argil stabbed Red Hot down with Amp. Marx fired arrows of Crystal to stop Darkhole. And Spyro stopped Siven with an electric cage. The dangerous villains hauled off tried and locked in Iron Prison's first floor. The gang locked up their weapons and armor  and homes and went to Apocolypse to take a 3 week break. They checked into the hotel. Argil and Marx room 92. Spyro and Cynder 91. And Zerve 93. They tuned in for the night.

Cayla Mills

#145 Oct 05, 2014 10:56 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she saw Edgar's job* I knew I could count on you. *she went out. All the army soldier were outside*

Zennath: Okay, Ladies! We have a new plan. We will destroy them easily. Explosions.

Shesara: *Tusker were holding a giant crate of explosives* Wanna blow something up? Haha! *she went inside*

Xandra: Well, if someone dies- That's not my problem.

Zennath: Whatever you say, the Queen.

Shesara: So, we'll rush to their base. I will drop the crate and explode them! How exciting!

Xandra: Okay. Before we go- I'll notify the hotel visitor for the explosion. Zennath, you go to the market. Shesara, you go to the court. Everyone else- to the other houses. We'll meet here in 10 minutes! *she ran to the hotel, and knocked on the door. without waiting for an answer, she talked* What's up? There's gonna be an explosion soon. I highly recommend take a cover. Even when the chance that you'll get hit is very low. See you! *she ran down. Everyone was back there again* Are you ready for this?

Shesara: Whatever it takes!

Zennath: For Apocalypse. *everyone shouted, and ran to their base*

#146 Oct 05, 2014 2:51 PM

CuttingEdge

*Alyssa stood in front of Edgar as he walked, but this time not angry*

Edgar: "...what now."

Alyssa: "That's for putting Xandra into more stress *she slaps him, and after a moment kisses him for about 3 seconds* ...And that's for all the rest."

Edgar: "*he laughed a little bit*"

#147 Oct 05, 2014 4:46 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *from the distance they could see the Dimir base, with a giant blue spider symbol. She phoned Edgar* There's gonna fireworks. Look at my team's direction.

Shesara: Oh, it's on! *she unleashed two cannons from Tusker. Than shot two explosive barrels at the base* Pain! *the main entrance exploded. The gate fell down on some assassins*

Zennath: Good job! *they rushed to the gate. The Assassins and warriors fought back.*

Xandra: *she fought the main leader. As his sword attack almost reached her head, she dodged, but than he gave her a punch with a morning star on the head. She fell on the ground confused. Than he used the chance and pinned her to the ground not letting her go*

Dimir Leader: I am going to destroy you.

Xandra: Not too fast. *she dodged his sword attack, gave him a kick in the belly, than pushed him near the main base. She gave Shesara a signal, and she shot a barrel right on the Leader. The whole base, full of explosives and weapons (and him) Exploded, and made a giant fire burst and a massive smoke cloud. But the other assassin did not stopped to fight*

Shesara: Hell yeah!

Xandra: Nice job!

Shesara: Let's finish this already. *she, inside Tusker, threw all the remaining barrels inside the crate to the center of the battlefield. Everyone tried to kill her. She raised the pilot chair, and looked outside. Than saluted them and smiled* Adios, Suckers! *she activated the barrels. Than pressed a lever* Ejjjeeeeccccttttt!!!!!! *the eject seat activated, and she was ejected to the sky. Tusker borrowed itself in the ground*

Xandra: Here it comes. *the barrels exploded, doing horrible damage. She was a bit burned of it, but than walked backwards* Wow. *she tried to look inside the smoke screen but saw nothing*

Shesara: *Tusker went out again. She landed right into the seat* Oh yeah! Get some!

Xandra: *everyone cheered* Well done, Shesara. You deserve a promotion. Good job everybody. *she cleaned all the Gun powder and the dust from her* Great Job. We have cleansed this place from assassins. For now. Everyone here deserve a mark of honor and kindness. You did great.

Shesara: *she went near Xandra* Wanna do a mea-

Xandra: I have a better idea. Count on me. *she phoned Edgar* What's up? Maybe you want to set a party for the army here? You're the master of it here.

Shesara: *she looked excited and waited the call to end*

Zennath: *he looked at Xandra, waiting her to finish talking*

Xandra: What do you think? If you are still mad at me, I can give you some... Stuff. Treasure.

#148 Oct 05, 2014 5:14 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "Nah, you were absolutely right being mad at me. From time to time I need to be reminded that I work for people's good, not the opposite. Count me in. *Edgar flied up to Xandra on Video Wings with Alyssa on his back, and started walking towards Shesara* And I think that someone else here deserves an apology."

#149 Oct 05, 2014 5:16 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara: What? What apology? Oh yeah. You. You have frozen me. Nah, the explosion mad me feel good. And that Marx who gave me a blanket.

Xandra: Guess it's neat. So, what's your plan?

#150 Oct 05, 2014 5:21 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "This is how I see it: Loud music, lots of foods, drinks, a big stage, and most important of all - A lot of fun. *shouts to the army* AM I RIGHT PEOPLE?"

Army: "*whistling and wild shouts*"

Edgar: "That's what I wanted to hear! *turns back to Xandra, and pats her on her shoulder* See you at 20:00 sharp. *grabs Alyssa in his hands and flies away on Video Wings*"

Board footer