Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro Age of Heroes

Heliod: *he stabbed him again and again*

#702 Oct 22, 2014 8:01 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Black Hole: Argh. *He went skidding back as he dropped the dead carcass of Zedruu. And grabbed Heloid stabbing him  repeatedly with his spear. Marx grasping Molten Fury in Sword Form and Argil with Amp stabbed him through the chest. And sheathed their weapons.*

Black Hole: Argh. *He clutched his chest. They blasted him with ice balls and earth balls, Spyro helping with earth balls, Cynder, with shadow ones and Zerve with life. The resistance doing the same with fire, earth and electricity.*   A gale of darkness grabbing him.*

Cynder: It worked this ends now. *Blasted wind, Argil electricity, Spyro, fire, Marx, fire,band Zerve light into it, the torrent of flames, lighting bolts, tornadoes, light rays hit and It sucked Black Hole's energy into Cynder the it was out the hands grabbed Black Hole ripping him to shreds destroying the dark particles he was gone. Pure Light appeared.*

Pure Light: Thank you. *All the Darkus minions and Black Hole were destroyed killed for good. As Pure Light dissapeared into a bright light it repairing Appocolypse back to it's former glory. Everything repaired. They buried Zedruu next to the castle.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 22, 2014 8:03 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#703 Oct 22, 2014 8:08 PM

thetruefan
Website

Heliod: *the soldiers disappear* Well done. Well done. You have saved Apocalypse. I will return to my palace, but I'll keep an eye on you. *he disappeared*

#704 Oct 22, 2014 8:13 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Thank you. *Looked at the grave. Pure Light who looked like Black Hole except with golden eyes all white and angel wings appeared. Healing and reviving all.*

Pure Light: You've done a great service and for that this leader shall return. *Sent a ray of light that revived Zedruu. He nodded.* Thank you and may we one day meet in heaven. Till then enjoy your lives heroes. Black Hiole's threat is gone.* *He dissapeared in light into the sky.*

Argil: Indeed thank you. *He nodded helping Zedruu up.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#705 Oct 22, 2014 8:20 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zedruu: You have bested me. You saved Apocalypse! This is amazing!

Xandra: *she went to Apocalypse with Ulasht; and found the others* We got something good to tell you.

Ulasht: Yeah. We saw everything. However, Because of Black Hole's death, Xenagos is our only threat left. All thse more than ten years meant sonething. And you all did well.

Xandra: So, Xenagos is planning to attack Apocalypse. Let's finish this with a big boom. If we win- We beat the most big threat for us. Bolas handles Yawgmoth for us. So, after that, we would live our life in peace.

Ulasht: Yup.

#706 Oct 22, 2014 8:28 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Tackled Xandra down and kisses her all over he lips and neck. Then restrained himself and helped her up.* I'm so sorry about everything. Having to fight you. Was hard on me. I just want you to know I love you. And I won't ever stop. And I'm glad your okay. *Pats Zedruu on the back.* No one ever bested you you were always a great leader and warrior.

Zerve: If that's the case. Then I don't think it'll be that easy. Huh?

Spyro: Definetly not. But we can do this.

Cynder: But that battle was taxing. We need a break. Let's enjoy then head out to stop Xenagos.

Marx: Couldn't have said It better myself.

*Meanwhile in Harlos light appeared. All was well again.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 22, 2014 8:30 PM)

Cayla Mills

#707 Oct 22, 2014 8:32 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she smiled at him* Pffft. You fought me? I was about to kill you! Well, not at all. But you are right. Than the grandsons of our grandsons of our grandsons' grandsons will remember us.

#708 Oct 22, 2014 8:36 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Just laughed and wrapped his paws around her waist. Giving her a seductive smile.* Are you suggesting something Ms? Because if so. There's an empty hotel bed waiting for us. *He blushed.* I mean I don't want to force you into anything.

Cayla Mills

#709 Oct 22, 2014 8:41 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Oh I see what you say. You know, Mother said once to Father 'Your shop is open', If you get the meaning. So I want something before you close yours okay? *she waited for him*

Last edited by thetruefan (Oct 22, 2014 8:41 PM)

#710 Oct 22, 2014 8:43 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: *He and the others took a break before the big battle to rest.*

Argil: *He blushed and followed Xandra.*

Cayla Mills

#711 Oct 22, 2014 8:45 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *all the others went home*

Xandra: *she bought a room, entered inside and locked the door* I'm Yours.

#712 Oct 22, 2014 8:50 PM

Mr. John

Argil: You always were. And I was always yours. *He gently pushed her into the bed and they let their instincts take over. Their passionate actions continued way into the early morning hours. Argil smiled as he held Xandra's sleeping form next to him. He pulled her gently into his chest and kissed her.* I love you. *He said kissing her forehead as he drifted off to sleep. Their passionate actions were amazing he knew their love was stronger and their bond eternal forever. He entwined their paws as he fell asleep.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 22, 2014 8:51 PM)

Cayla Mills

#713 Oct 22, 2014 8:52 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she smiled at him tired* I love you even more. *she fell asleep with him*

#714 Oct 22, 2014 9:09 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He woke up to see. Xandra cuddled up next to him he smiled kissed her. And cleaned the bed getting breakfast for her.* Everyone was getting their gear ready.*

Cayla Mills

#715 Oct 23, 2014 3:49 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she was sleeping, and held her nelly in a bit of pain*

#716 Oct 23, 2014 11:49 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

*Morning, Alpocalypse's Outskirts, forest*

On a tree

Alyssa: "Is it really okay with you that someone else is in the spotlight, instead of you?"

*silence*

Edgar: "*looking at Alyssa with a joky smile* Everybody gets one."

Alyssa: "*laughed, and then they both kissed*"

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#717 Oct 23, 2014 12:51 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she went near the exit. Her stomach hurt* Ouch, what is this?

#718 Oct 23, 2014 2:28 PM

Mr. John

((Is your break done? Or are you just dropping by?))

Argil: *He got up and kissed Xandra.* You were great last night. It was amazing hope you enjoyed it too. *Sees her clutching her stomach.* What's wrong?

Cayla Mills

#719 Oct 23, 2014 2:30 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( I don't read thoughts. ))

Xandra: Oh thank you. I thought you would never ask. I have no idea what happened. Wanna go ask Pharika? She's good at stuff like this.

#720 Oct 23, 2014 2:37 PM

Mr. John

((No Edge. He said he needed a break. So I was wondering if he was back or not.))

Argil: Let's. *They head to Ulasht and Pharika's. Argil talked to Spyro as he wanted to see him later. Argil said he would but later. He put his communicator away and knocked on the door.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 23, 2014 2:38 PM)

Cayla Mills

#721 Oct 23, 2014 2:42 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( I know I know. I think he just went to drop a comment. ))

Pharika: *he opened the door* Yeah?

Xandra: *she pointed at her stomach* It hurts.

Pharika: Let me check. *she crouched, than looked at Xandra's stomach* Ah... I think it would be not polite to enter your own business... About last night...

Xandra: Come on, We ain't got all day.

Pharika: Okay, if you are sure. You are pregnant.

Xandra: *she looked at Argil, than at Pharika shocked*

Pharika: Aye. With... Twins. That is why it hurts- If you would have one kid, than you should feel less pain. Don't worry, you'll be alright. Six months and it's gone. Anything else?

#722 Oct 23, 2014 2:58 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He looked ecstatic.* I'm going to be a dad again. But no that's it. But Xandra dear if your pregnant you can't partake in the final battle. A pregnant Dragoness should not be nowhere near a battlefield. You need rest.

((Don't worry bout it he'll post when he's ready.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 23, 2014 2:59 PM)

Cayla Mills

#723 Oct 23, 2014 3:09 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Of course. It's his own will ))

Xandra: What? Really?

Pharika: Sadly, yes.

Xandra: Wait a minute. I think I have actually a good idea.

Pharika: What's it?

Xandra: Shesara. I'll ask her to invent a warship. Something Like that.

Pharika: But how it'll work?

Xandra: She'll have enough time- That's first. Second thing, I would grab some of Zedruu's spells.

Shesara: Sounds neat.

Xandra: I do. I'll ask her right now.

Pharika: No, cousin, you should go to rest. As your mate says. But you'll have to leave the battlefield as soon as possible. Go and use the strongest spell he have, than walk away. Let Shesara handle the ship. Deal?

Xandra: Deal.

Pharika: *she went to Ravnica*

Xandra: I'm going to be a mother!

#724 Oct 23, 2014 3:29 PM

Mr. John

((Indeed.))

Argil: *Looked at the small box with the 15 carrot diamond engagement ring. He had.* Xandra before you go there's something I need to ask you.

Marx: *He smiled Black Hole's Graviton battleship had been repaired, it would help them in the final battle. Spyro recently changed rankings in the Resistance, leader being in charge then general, admiral, soldier, shreff deputy and police.* Argil and Marx, were generals Zerve, admiral, as well as Emrakul, and Zeo Mages soldiers. Spyro was getting everyone ready sending a message out to Izzet with Cynder as well as to the Normads for the final battle. The Normads of course said yes.*

Cayla Mills

#725 Oct 23, 2014 3:32 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara: *she talked to Pharika, than received the massage* No need for that! *she agreed to help*

Xandra: Yes?

Board footer