Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Oct 03, 2014 9:35 PM

Tergrahd
Gems: 0

Re: The Legend of Spyro Age of Heroes

*tergrahd began scouring the books and pages for the answer, he went back far as he could untill he reach the beginning of the collection entitled "The Dragon Relms: a Time For War" *he flipped through the pages reading small paragraphs skimming through*Lessee here....mrhmrmrmr deh great gnawk wars were started by gnasty gnawk ...mrhmrhrmrhr until thwatted by Spyro deh dragon..hm sounds familya...mhrhmhrm this conflict happened in X250...okay...*he pulled up a newpaper and his eyes widened yelling out echoing throughout the library*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!* until of course a librarian shushed him*agggggggh!*he put the book back trembling as he walked along the streets* Mah stars! im almost two- hunned yeas old!

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#27 Oct 03, 2014 9:37 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

(( Tired like Xandy? wink ))

#28 Oct 04, 2014 2:25 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

((Good news back early let's continue on. Hope your getting some good rest. Kitz.))

Argil: *He drank the water with Marx. And still said nothing. He missed his friends dearly most of all he missed Xandra. Argil looked down at the small red box. He had it was a red 12 carot diamond engagement ring. Argil had been planning to propose to Xandra for some time but was going to do it only when ready. For now he started to realize he needed to see his friends. He was going to Appocolypse.*

Argil: I can't stand this anymore let's go to Appocolypse. *He stored the ring away.*

Marx: Thought you would never ask. *He created a portal and they went through Argil looked in amazement at the city. Everything looked great. It was refreshing to see.  He was so proud of Xandra. They saw Cynder who ran up and hugged them.*

Cynder: I thought. You were. I'm so glad your okay and not dead.

Argil: Us too sorry. The reason why we disappeared is was to find out what was happening were still a part of The Resistance. And we'll find out what froze the Dragon Realms.

Cynder: Good I was with Spyro he's back at base. You'll see him soon. *They smiled they were going to be happy to see their old friend. They looked at the castle.*

Cynder: Hasen't come out in six months. They say she's going insane. *Argil looked concerned. He was unhappy to hear his love was in pain.*

Argil: This is all my fault. I have to talk to her. I need to set things straight and tell her I'll always love her and be by her side. But we can't just walk in let's see if we can stay somewhere. *They head to a local hotel for the night.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 04, 2014 2:29 AM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#29 Oct 04, 2014 6:05 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra:*she woke up next morning. But she was still troubled* Humph. Why me. *she came out of the castle, and waved hello to the guards. As she walked in the street, she looked at everything, and felt sad that she can't share it with her friends. She went to the hotel, and asked for towels.* Any spicy news? *she asked the seller*

Seller: Yesterday someone named 'Argil' went here. You know him, don't you?

Xandra: Which room is he?

Seller: Mm... Ah, here. *she looked at a board* 92.

Xandra: *she nodded, than ran to the room, than knocked on the door*

#30 Oct 04, 2014 6:17 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Woke up at the sound of knocking on his door. He and Marx were sharing room 92. And Cynder was in 91. He looked over at a fully awake Marx.*

Marx: Probably Cynder. Better go see we'll get breakfast then. See about Xandra. Argil nodded and opened the door.*

Argil: *He did not notice it was Xandra. and he gazed up half sheepishly still tired a little. But then he saw her his Xandra. Argil was almost in shock. But he wrapped his arms around Xandra and enveloped her in a hug almost in tears.*

Argil: I'm so sorry. I missed you so much. Please come in.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#31 Oct 04, 2014 6:32 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: M-M-Me too... *she entered inside* Where have you been? Are you hurt? Something happened?

#32 Oct 04, 2014 6:41 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Sighs.* I'm okay don't worry. It's just The Resistance received word of the big freeze. That was going to happen me and Marx left to find out who caused. I'm sorry I never told you. It's just with everything that was about to happen. It got to crazy but I'm fine. Everything's okay. *He took her paws.* Listen no matter what happens I love you. I'll always be here for you and even if I disappear for a while. I'll coming running for you if you ever need me. You mean everything to me. And I'll never leave your side. *He kissed her with love on the lips. Then broke apart when Marx coughed.*

Marx: Yup good to see Ya again Xandy. But you okay?

Cynder: *Came in closing the door.* Xandra there you are sweetie you alright?

Argil: *Held Xandra's paw gently.* Yeah we heard you locked yourself up for six months what's wrong?

Cayla Mills

#33 Oct 04, 2014 6:48 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: I were in the castle... for... six months... be-because... Because I thought about you. Abut the gang. About Yawgmoth. About the city. I had nightmares, each one dreadful than the other. I cannot stand this for long. There is something in the rumors i'm going insane. I don't know what to do...

#34 Oct 04, 2014 6:55 AM

Mr. John

Marx: That fool. Just great.

Cynder: Sweetie. Your not going insane. Your just stressed. Running Appocolypse hasn't been easy. But you've done great. Your friends are always here. For you always remember that. And as for Yawgmoth you defeated him before. He's tough. But we'll always be here to stop him. So don't worry maybe be you just need to relax.

Argil: She's right why don't you take it easy for a while. Just relax. We can stay here for a week. And spend some time with you. And do whatever you like. So what do you say?

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 04, 2014 7:01 AM)

Cayla Mills

#35 Oct 04, 2014 7:04 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Uh... sure. *she rubbed her eyes and walked away*

Bolas: *he appeared behind them* So, what's your problem?

#36 Oct 04, 2014 7:09 AM

Mr. John

Marx: *Panicked when he heard Bolas he grabbed Molten Fury and morphed it into a bow and arrow and was about to fire a pure blue arrow but stopped it. Upon seeing Bolas. Putting his weapon away beside Argil's Amp.* For crying out loud Bolas. Warn us next time you do that.

Argil: *Watched sadly as Xandra left. He knew she still had concerns and was going to try to ease her pains. He wish he make them all vanish. But that would be up to her. He turned to Bolas.* Oh hey what's up?

Cynder: How goes it Bolas? Anything new?

Cayla Mills

#37 Oct 04, 2014 7:17 AM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: Everything new? You can't see it? Yawgmoth trying to take her back to the shadows again. Better keep an eye of her. I can bribe the guards. What do you think?

#38 Oct 04, 2014 7:27 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Looked down at the box containing the engagement ring.* Count on it Bolas. We've got her back.

Marx: But I'm hungry. Bolas talk again later. Please tell the guards to keep an eye on her and we will too. *They went to get breakfast. And saw Zerve he had short brown hair still, a shaven face, and a blue and black coloured robes with a pure blue white Crystal on his staff and brown shoes. And black hat star patterns all over the gang greeted him. The Zeo Mages wore the same except in Green and pink and pink hats and pure white Crystal on their staffs.*

Argil: You look great.

Zerve: Yup full Enchanter now. *The gang congruadulated him. The Zeo Mages wore too but still always the Zeo Mages.*

Zerve: How is she?

Argil: Yawgmoth's trying to take her over. Again. I can't bear losing her again. I am not going to lose her to that creep. I won't give up on her.

Cynder: Good cause she needs friends. *They talked laughed and caught up.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 04, 2014 7:28 AM)

Cayla Mills

#39 Oct 04, 2014 7:33 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Edgar and Alyssa were in the Main District, Rossiel left somewhere.

Edgar: "*looks up at a big billboard with Xandra's advert as the prez., and has a childish smile on his face. He goes towards it*"

Alyssa: "*coughs*"

Edgar: "*stops on a tiptoe* Oh come on!"

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#40 Oct 04, 2014 7:35 AM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: It shall be as you say. *he disappeared and teleported near the guards*

Xandra: *she talked to her adviser, trying to calm down*

#41 Oct 04, 2014 7:44 AM

Mr. John

Argil: So I'm glad your here but what brings you here?

Zerve: First to check on Xandy. Second to talk to Tergrahd. I think I have a way o send him home.

Argil: Good we'll help in anyway.

Cynder: You traveled to other worlds what was it like and why?

Argil: To help Tergrahd. I met amazing people Two plumbers named Mario and Luigi who protected their Mushroom Kingdom and Princess Peach from a evil Fire breathing dragon Bowser. The Skylanders heroic heroes who protected Skylands and so forth. It towards research to help Zerve help Tergrahd get home. It helped. Plus I met some awesome heroes.

Zerve: More good news. *His Crystal showed Spyro facing a polar bear blue eyes with black pants and a Icycle pattern. The bear tried to hit him with ice arrows. Spyro dogged and did a comet dash. As the bear tried to slam him with the club. Spyro burned him with flames. The Snow disappeared and the ice and The Dragon Realms were lush and tropical again. Spyro hauled the bear off to prison.*

Cynder: That's my man. *The image disappeared the gang happy everything was okay.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 04, 2014 7:50 AM)

Cayla Mills

#42 Oct 04, 2014 7:51 AM

CuttingEdge

Alyssa: "*walks up slowly to Edgar* Don't you think that there are some better things to do here? *presses herself up on him, wrapping her hands around his back, and they both start kissing*"

Edgar: "*after a moment they stop* I won't lie - You convinced me."

#43 Oct 04, 2014 7:51 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she went outside to a walk*

Bolas: *he hided behind the walls, spying Xandra*

#44 Oct 04, 2014 7:54 AM

Mr. John

Argil: Let's go see Xandy. Spyro will probably be here too eventually.

Marx: Good idea. But first I think. Ulasht and Pharika are here let's go inform them of everything and check up on them.

Zerve: Hear Ya. *They pay for their meal and went to look for their friends.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 04, 2014 7:55 AM)

Cayla Mills

#45 Oct 04, 2014 7:55 AM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*he sees Xandra walking by* Hey! What's up? Need help woth something?

#46 Oct 04, 2014 8:12 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: I'm okay. Why are you here?

Ulasht: *he saw them* Hello!

#47 Oct 04, 2014 8:15 AM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "You know - mainly because you phoned me and wanted me to."

#48 Oct 04, 2014 8:15 AM

Mr. John

Argil: Ulasht hello! *They greeted them.* Ulasht, Pharika.  Good to see you. Sure you know about Xandra. But please if you can keep an eye on her. Yawgmoth is trying to bring her back towards the dark side.

Cayla Mills

#49 Oct 04, 2014 8:18 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Well... Why you stay here?

Ulasht: I know. We will.

#50 Oct 04, 2014 8:19 AM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*heard them* Not if I can help it. Don't worry, X, as long as we're here you're safe and sound."

Board footer