Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#151 Aug 27, 2014 9:19 AM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Ulasht: Zerve. If we only acted sooner...

Zur: *walks slowly near Ulasht, smiling*

Xandra and Pharika: *tries to help the others*

Zerve: Ha! You army of two could not get me.

Zur: Mm. Have you knew about the backup plan? *takes out the mindslayer, than raises it in the air*

???: *distant voice from the sky* Justice guide us. *Emrakul flies down from the sky, And stands near Zur* Zerve... Feel the power of the Eldrazi! *looks into Zerve's eyes*

#152 Aug 27, 2014 3:07 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

*On the sound of single gunfire sound, everyone shuts up and looks in the direction where the sound came from, to see Edgar who shot from Ombra up in the sky*

Edgar: "*Puts away Ombra and comes nearer* Zerve, you poor thing... didn't your mother ever teach you to quit while you're ahead? Besides - I don't think that you have anything to look here for. After all - We're friends. We take care of our own, right? So... *pulls out Edge Fencer, and Rossiel appears from nowhere next to him, readying his Soulblade* We're gonna fight now, or what?"

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#153 Aug 27, 2014 4:16 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Spyro: *Woke up first the ultimate level of healing was acheived by everyone now. Where the blue healing color could heal anything without looking but focusing. He and Marx, and Cynder helped each other and Argil up. He was still healing.*

Argil: Finish him off my shoulder is still dislocated just end Zerve and his men's reign of terror for good. I'm coming *They nodded and flew off usually the healing was able to go smoothly but if it was a bad wound. It would take time. They landed beside the team ready for action.*

Spyro: It's over Zerve. For all the magic users you've killed this ends now.

Cynder: Now like Rossiel said let's fight.

Marx: ".." *Something bugged him.*

Zerve: *Just smirked as an army of zombies and a huge Tralantula came up behind him.* Oh I'm shaking in my boots The Resistance's greatest, The new commander, the master of the Pelakka, the Legecies of Thantos and all of them are standing right in front of me. What am I do I feel so damaged and vulnurable. I can't defeat you all it's over. Phyche. *He stuck his tonge out and moved it back and forth the snake hiss. And without even looking the tralantula known as Gix tore open Emarakul spit a web into him and swowlled him whole. It burped and roared as two of the zombies held Ulasht and Zur down. Zerve cast a spell and it twisted Zur's ankle and another one which made Zur get incredible headaches. Zerve started to absorb thieir energy. and they began to turn to stone it would turn them fully and they would shatter and die. Zerve created a blackhole which summoned negative verions's which ran at Edgar and Rossiel same weapons and all and drew their own soulblade and edge fencer and tried to slash the bros. A zombie uppercutted Pharika and one put Xandra into a garbage bin that Zerve summoned he punched her and stuffed it shut. Locking her in.*

Zerve: *Danced on the spot starting to drain Zur and Ulasht even more. Spyro and co were battling the Zeo Mages but were getting blasted and attacked badly. He revived Emarakul and sent him back to Zendikar. Free of any control. He smirked as the portal closed. Zur and Uasht looked weak and dazed. Zerve finally absorbed all their magic but the two could still use their magic of course. Zerve absorbed their energy into him and his Zeo Mages and they grew more muscular then ever and were now wearing all black, their staffs, gems boots too. With stars on their attire.*

Zerve: You survived but now I am the greatest magic user alive. *He blasted an energy ball that hit Zur and Ulasht square in the chest and knocked them into a wall.*

Argil: *Healed even more threw grunted teeth he knew the others would be okay but Zerve was going to be more harder then ever to face. he and his men he wanted some action too he hoped he could get their he held his shoulder in pain as it started to become more and more relocated but sill hurt like a knife had been stabbed into him there.*

Marx: *Knew it Zerve and forces would be tough to beat. He looked at the greatest Archmage and Enchanter worried hopping Zur and Ulasht would be okay. But zombies kicked, punched and slapped he, Cynder and Spyro and Zeo Mages  unleashed a water torrent that soaked and sent the three flying back into a wall damaging them and making them grunt in pain. *

((Hope that wasn't too much on Zur and Ulasht fan I want them to get some hits in and this to be fair. So hope they get some damage in on Zerve in return.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 27, 2014 5:41 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#154 Aug 27, 2014 6:35 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*As the dark doppleganger runs at Edgar, he stands still like never nothing, and when it is just about to attack, it freezes stopped by Edgar's hand* Zerve, I'm disappointed in you. Didn't you learn anything from our last meeting? ***FLASHBACK*** Edgar: "*Looks at the shadow version* Huh? *Both Edgar and Shadow Edgar come closer to themselves, looking at each other* Hey there, handsome! *thinks: He's a doppleganger clone! I can easily take him to my control, because my willpower is sure stronger than Mally's pipsqueak*
i dominabitur in vos (I take control over you)
*Doppleganger clone becomes white, his eyes light-blue* Great. *shouts* Rossiel! He's a doppleganger clone! Take control over him!"

Rossiel: "i dominabitur in vos *Rossiel's doppleganger clone becomes white, his eyes turn light-blue* Brilliant.

Edgar and Rossiel stand in front of Zerve who burns away into ashes, with their doppleganger clones next to them

Edgar: "So - *pulls out his Edge Fencer from the back and points it into Zerve's neck* You ready to eat your words?"

Zerve: "Wait.. can it be? Edgar, son of Restall? Alice the wh0r3?!

Edgar: "..A wh0r3 mother? I don't know my mother but if you're calling me a son of a b!tc|-|, you wouldn't be the first. *As the word "first" is said, Edgar cuts off Zerve's head* ***END OF FLASHBACK***

Rossiel and Edgar: "

i dominabitur in vos

*Rossiel's and Edgar's Doppleganger clones turned pitch-white with light-blue eyes*"

#155 Aug 27, 2014 6:49 PM

Mr. John

Zerve: *Does the snake hiss in response he and the Zeo Mages. He didn't really even care. If he could killed. He wasn't going down without a fight easily. He just winked at Edgar and Rossiel showing more of his insanity.*

Spyro: *Blasted a circle of debris taking out several zombies and killing several of the Zeo Mages.* Were finally making a dent. Blasted fire cylinders burning more. But could punched by another he ran at them as Cynder started assisting with wind barrages. All these spells they cast.*

Zerve: Man we are now just the Zeo Mages.

Zeo Mages: Yes sir. *They nodded. As did Zerve.*  *Suddenly a wave of light tore open Gix killing him instantly. Argil came in punching Zerve in the face sending him flying back and giving him a bruise.  Zerve healed and just laughed. As he froze Argil and then unleashed a shadow ball that broke the ice sending Argil down. Argil grunted in pain as Zerve shocked him with a lighting bolt. Knocking him out again. Argil healed. And dove onto some zombies taking some out with a green energy kick.*

Marx: *Did the same and snapped a Zeo Mage's spine.*

Zerve: Tehe this is getting fun. *Blasted flames at Argil and Marx burning them badly but they did not give up and went at the zombies and Zeo Mages again. As did Spyro and Cynder.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#156 Aug 27, 2014 6:53 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "I think I told you already - I don't tolerate anyone with bigger mouth than mine. *pulls out Luce & Ombra and starts to assault Zerve with bullets shot from both guns at machine gun speed*"

#157 Aug 27, 2014 7:14 PM

Mr. John

Zerve: *Went back as the bullets penetrated him leaving him vulnerable and causing blood to seep out of his wounds it healed and he just laughed. He cast a spell that temporally Edgar and Rossiel would be without their powers and just human. He created a shadow machine gun and shot multiple bullets into both of them. Then laughed as he made the gun disappear as Edgar and Rossiel's powers returned.*

Zerve: See funny thing. I don't care how big of a mouth you have just accept that others may have a bigger mouth then yours.  And immoral or not you'll meet challenges tough even for you.*Argil hit him with a wave of shadows that Got his healing temporarily out.*

Argil: You absorbed the magic users powers even if your defeated they will still be dead and gone. Except for Zur and Ulasht who still have their powers. And you absorbed Rama her powers allow you to heal yourself even more better at least ten times.

Zerve: Bingo your smart. Good but even if I take damage I ain't going down easy.

Argil: I expected as much. But your going to get a whopping.  Oof. *He went flying back as a knife hit him from Zerve.*

Zerve: Oops finger slipped. *He started breakdancing on the spot.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 27, 2014 7:16 PM)

Cayla Mills

#158 Aug 27, 2014 8:09 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( No no no... Zur likes to suffer ;-) that's okay))

Emrakul: *returns with a large army, than burns some of Zerve's zombies* I think 'toast' Is a better description. Everyone but me- CHARGE! *All the Eldrazi rush to Zerve*

Zur: *crawls and takes the door, than stands slowly* And now... For ya end. *charges the door's power*

Ulasht: *turns into a giant Human-Like God with a hammer* Heliod with me!

Emrakul: Only one thing brought me back here- feelings. They make you strong. Sadly, you don't have ones. *shoots lasers at Zerve*

#159 Aug 27, 2014 11:11 PM

Mr. John

((Okay cool. Just want it to be fair so Villains and heroes do damage.))

Zerve: *Skidded back as the laser beams damaged him he was scotched, burned and cut and bruised.*

Zerve: Ulamog and Koziliek would be so disappointed look at what you've become. Your Eldrazi and you are strong but not strong enough. Blasts a swarm of beetles at the Eldrazi that start stinging and killing them. Then they start to do the same to Emrakul. His staff turned into a sword and he chopped Ulasht's left arm off. Turning him back to normal. Ulasht's arm was perfectly normal and would be if he turned back to Colossus form. But Zerve left a bloody gash. On his left arm where he cut him.*

Zerve: You underestimate me Zur even if that spell hits me I'll still survive. But you won't be doing so. *Blasts three knives that hit Zur in to stomach, chest and left arm. Causing major damage and causing blood to pour out where they hit. Zur it did not kill Zur at all though.*

Zerve: *Just laughed.* Even if you all kill. Me and my men even if I fall Zur, Ulasht I'm putting you to sleep permently.

Argil: *Got uppercut by a zombie. He hauled Xandra out of the garbage bin.*

Argil: Listen I know you can take care of yourself. You and Dack so I'll back off but if you guys need help I will help. Now good luck. *He gave Xandra a friendly peck on the cheek and blasted a barrage of magic cylinders at the army taking out some. He wanted Dack and Xandra to be happy. And hoped they would be together the kiss on the cheek was just a friend thing. And he was happy he had them all as best friends.*

Marx: *Blasted a wave of flames at the enemies.*

Spyro and Cynder: *Continue assault on the Mages and zombies.*

Zerve: *Takes damage from The Eldrazi but casts a spell at Argil and Marx and suddenly they look a lot younger. 22. Yet they were fully grown still.*

Argil: Finally.

Marx: Your plan backfired Zerve.

Zerve: Drat.  The day you escaped my massacre I cast a spell that matured you much older then you should have been. You should have been 22 now but instead 31. But now your the right age of 22. Darn it Dragons do grow to full size at 20. You just hit puberty later thanks to my spell. It doesn't matter. I'm going to crush you.

Argil: Were still wise and mature and we will be able to go at 31. Until we retire but now. That were the right and young. Or old were kicking your butt. *Argil and Marx blasted a geyser at him sending  flying. As Mages and Zombies attacked them again.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 27, 2014 11:14 PM)

Cayla Mills

#160 Aug 27, 2014 11:25 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *looks shocked*

Emrakul: Okay. I had enough of you. * creates a shield that protects the crew* Ulamog and Kozilek are weaker than me. And nothing will change it.

Spawnsire: *climbs on the top of a mountain. Everyone could hear strange whispers in the air. Than he unleashed a giant supernova that burned everyone. the crew were protected in the shield*

Ulasht: *transforms into a human with a bow* I love playing with magic.

Emrakul: All is dust now. *looks at the wrecked town and the burned forest* Is this... The end?

Zur: *readies his ring*

Ulasht: *aims his bow*

Emrakul: Zerve.

#161 Aug 27, 2014 11:53 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: Emarakul it's fine we'll rebuild I promise don't worry. You did what you had to do.  *The Resistance, base, Crank, and Argil and Marx's house Arcane everything gone but the gang would repair. The forest too.*

Zerve: *Came out burned scorched, his clothes half burnt to toast, bloody, bruised and cut he just laughed as did the zombies and Zeo Mages that survived.* Don't make me laugh. Your a traitor, they could crush you easily pathetic fool. *He took the Spawnsire which he killed and ate it spiriting out the bones.* Tasty.

Argil: Your sick.

Zerve: No duh genius. *He blasted a energy ball of super enormous energy into the ground it sent everyone flying back doing damage beyond imagine. *He appeared behind Emrakul and stabbed an axe through him and ripped his spine out.*

Argil: EMRAKUL!!! *He flew at Zerve  tears in his eyes trying to avenge his friend. Zerve just blasted him back. Argil sprung up and looked at Xandra and nodded. He did not want to ruin their friendship. And did want Dack and her to be together.*

Argil: This ends now.

Zerve: I agree. *He created a green portal and he and Argil disappeared into it. Argil looked around. They were. In a green void standing on a rock.*

Zerve: This is Nio. Magical realm that enhances magic. *Casts a spell. That allowed no one but himself. And Argil to be there.*

Zerve: Let's end this. *He shocked Argil sending him flying back in pain. And paralyzingly him. He toasted Argil and Argil coughed up blood as he was scotched. Zerve stuck a knife into Argil's chest.*

Zerve: It's over now for your friends. *He laughed.*

Argil: Not yet. *Took out the knife and punched Zerve and sent a green sphere barrage that hit Zerve and blasted him back. Argil held his chest where blood poured he hung on. He froze and launched Zerve into a rock.

Zerve: *Smirked as he was scratched and hurt. He and Argil kicked each other sending them flying back.*

Zombies and Archmages: *Continue to assault the team.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 28, 2014 12:05 AM)

Cayla Mills

#162 Aug 28, 2014 12:07 AM

thetruefan
Website

Emrakul: Ish Sah... JOIN ME!!! *giant metal spines appeared from the mountains, stabbing Zerve's army*

Zur: *creates a giant explosion with the ring*

Ulasht: *shoots arrows*

Xandra: *does a soul strike that hits a row of zombies. They caught her, than suddenly one of them fell*

???: Hello! *it was Niv-Mizzet, Dack, Ral and the Izzet leauge* Let us give you a hand.

Niv-Mizzet: *creates a thunderstorm*

Ral: *strikes the zombies with Lightning*

Dack: *pats Xandra's head* Hello.

Xandra: *smiles* Ain't got time to talk.

???: Emrakul. Lead us to victory!

Emrakul: *looks backwards and sees Kozilek and ulamog* My brothers! I knew I could count on you.

Kozilek: Indeed. *runs to battle, with an army of 3 betrayers and 10 Crushers*

Ulamog: Here I come! *runs to battle with an army of 2 spawmsires and 8 Hands of Emrakul*

Emrakul: Let it be done!

#163 Aug 28, 2014 3:30 AM

Mr. John

Zombies: *Half of them and the Zeo Mages get wiped out. But the rest attack the team.*

Marx, Spyro, and Cynder: *Launch a combined, earth, ice, and fear wave to take more of them out.*

Zeo Mages: Blast an Anti-Gravity spell at The Eldrazi leaders. and blast  Ulamog with a combined fire spell. The zombies bit Izzet turning them into zombies. *

Marx: *Face palms.* Their zombies course they can do that sorry Izzet. *Kills some with an ice spell.*

Spyro: They are tough Eldrazi I promise. You are doing great. *He and Cynder launch a combined poison and electric barrage wiping out more of them. But they and Marx started getting hit but fought back. Zombies tried to uppercut, punch, and kick Xandra, and Dack. Zeo Mages blast fire spells at Niv, and an ice sphere at Ral. They launch shadow balls at Edgar and Rossiel, Two tried to grab Zur and Ulasht, but Argil slammed their heads together killing them.*

Argil: Die twice zombie freaks. Don't you dare touch two of my best friends.

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 28, 2014 4:28 PM)

Cayla Mills

#164 Aug 28, 2014 3:22 PM

CuttingEdge

((And what the hell did i tell you guys about controlling someone's characters? tongue))
((No, no. We're not going that way :v))
Edgar: "*As Zerve maniaically laughs, Edgar teleports behind Zerve and points sword's blade at his Neck* Dude,  the show's over."

Rossiel: "*he appears next to Zerve, but in opposite direction, pointing his Soulblade at his neck as well.* It's time for the clown to bow out and leave,  Zerve"

#165 Aug 28, 2014 4:04 PM

Mr. John

((Fine okay. Your right again sorry. To both of you.))

Zerve: Pfft. *Blasts an aura of fire it went towards the brothers Zerve trying to damage and toast them severely.* Idiots. I told you already I don't care how immortal you are someday you'll get knocked of your perch. Meeting something that's tough even for you. *The Zeo Mages were bombarding the Spells towards the Eldrazi trying to hit and kill as many as they could. And kill them if possible. Zerve ran at them. Spyro, Cynder, and Marx launched a combined wind, flame, and earth ring to wipe half of them out. The other half were killed off already. Zombies tried to bite the Izzet making them zombies if they did. Argil ran at Zerve. The two punched one another. Then unleashed a ice gale and fire strike on each other respectively. And a poison strike and electric strike Zerve went tumbling back. He tried to summon a bomb. To blow the team away. Argil summoned a M16 and shot him several times in the chest. Zerve fell down.*

Zerve: It's over. Bye buds. *He did the snake hiss and he and his men vanished into flames then turned to ashes vanishing.*

Argil: *He, Spyro, and Marx collapse from their wounds. But achieved the ultimate level of healing the blue aura could heal them quick. Without focusing and if knocked out. But if it was a big wound would take a while. They got up and pumped their fists into the air.*

Argil: We did it.

Spyro: Thanks everyone great job. *They started to repair Warfang. It was fully repaired everything. Supplies everything was at it once was. Fully secured even tighter and okay again. if anything hit next supernova or anything it would be okay. The forest had seeds planted in it. It was going to take time but would come back. But was bare for now. Suddenly a rumbling could be heard and a blue large demon with red eyes punched Argil sending him flying back into a wall doing massive damage. It was Zerve. As a blue demon.*

Argil: Oaf I defeated you. We all did.

Zerve: Oh you did. But see You defeated my first form. Good job all of you especially you Argil. Cause you killed me of for good Argil. But I absorbed my minions power before dying and were combined. To finish you idiots off. Thanks for fixing Warfang. It'll be a nice new home once I kill all of you. *Marx helped his bro up as Zerve roared loudly. It shook the ground.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 28, 2014 4:40 PM)

Cayla Mills

#166 Aug 28, 2014 6:25 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: Now here's your mistake Zerve. You assume that I didn't. * both brothers slice their swords' blades on Zerve's neck.* There's no shame in defeat.  Shame is in being scared of defeat."

#167 Aug 28, 2014 6:25 PM

thetruefan
Website

Emrakul: Not now. *catches Zerve, and strangles him*

Ulamog: *sends the spines into Zerve's chest*

Kozilek: *stands near Emrakul, charging an attack*

Dack: Hey, Xandra' give me a hand!

Xandra: *stands near him. Dack rides her, than she flies near Zerve*

Dack: *stands on her back* Okay. It's easy. *charges a power in his hands, than unleashes a massive lightning strike right into Zerve's heart*

#168 Aug 28, 2014 7:46 PM

Mr. John

Zerve: *Laughed insanely. As he started to fade. Spyro unleashed a torrent of flames and Cynder a gale of wind and he was dead. From his wounds.But suddenly he reappeared in a all black attire wearing a trench coat. And sunglasses. He sent spikes which hit Everyone slicing them and causing damage.*

Zerve: Your all just making this harder on yourself. *Two swords appeared in his hands as he walked towards Ulasht and Zur. He raised the blade and slashed Zur across the neck. And stabbed Ulasht through the heart. He looked at the downed Xandra and Dack He stabbed the blade through Xandra's chest. And did the same to Dack. A barrage of rocks hit him. But he just laughed as he took damage. Marx got sliced and was down. He burned Zerve with fireballs and blasted him with a fire arc. Zerve was burnt. Badly. He stabbed Marx impaling him he pulled the blade out. As he summoned an AK47.

Zerve: Time to say goodbye. *Shot bullets into the Eldrazi killing three of the Betrayers and he kept unloading and doing more damage to the three leaders. He jumped on Ulamog shot him in the back, neck, and eye. And stabbed Koziliek. In the eye. Back and neck.  And shot Emarakul three times in the heart. He stabbed Argil and shot him. Then punched him in the face. Argil blasted a wave of ice which sent Zerve into a wall rocking him. Zerve just laughed insanely and did the snake hiss. Argil blasted an electric bat into his face then unleashed a lighting bolt that electrocuted Zerve. He smirked as he vanished.*

Zerve: Later losers. *Does the snake hiss and turns to ashes and vanishes. Never to return. Argil healed the others up but it was taking time to heal all of them eventually he did and all was well.*

Argil: Well everyone thanks for the help but. *Looks at the night sky. * It's bed time later everyone. Thanks Hey Xandra, can you, Zur and Dack see me before the Izzet leave. The Resistance had returned as well everything was unlocked and back to normal.*

Argil: *Waves goodbye to everyone and heads off, With Marx back home.* Spyro and Cynder returned to their home it was just like Marx's and Argil's but only 4 room. And a little smaller but good. *

Cayla Mills

#169 Aug 28, 2014 8:23 PM

thetruefan
Website

Emrakul: I saw you at battle. And you all were even better than last time. I swear- I am even a bit jealous at you. We will make an Eldrazi nest near Warfang so we could raise a stronger army. And... May I join you? I mean, The resistance?

Xandra: *wakes up* *sighs* I guess more annihilate was here?

Niv-Mizzet: Indeed. The Izzet had a dark day, but we fought in honor. If we only acted sooner.

Ulasht: Well. Wait, an Eldrazi nest?

Emrakul: Yeah.

Ulasht: It's a great idea! We could spawn more Eldrazi to fight. Start it right now!

Emrakul: *nods*

Kozilek: *walks to the forest, and starts to spawn a bunch of black slime. The spawnsire sits there and births Eldrazi Spawn*

Emrakul: Great. Now, for each hour, a new Eldrazi enters adulthood. Each half-a-hour we spawn a new Eldrazi. When it's adult, it takes it time to morph into it's form. It's always random, but here's the times:
1. Hand of Emrakul: 20 minutes
2. Ulamog's Crusher: 40 Minutes
3. Artisan of Kozilek: 1 hour
4. Betrayer: 2 days
5. Spawnsire: 3 days

and There's a very special times when a Legendary Eldrazi spawns, like me, Ulamog and Kozilek. But it's Ultra rare and it takes a month to actually take it's form.

Pharika: But they will attack us, aren't they?

Emrakul: No. All the Eldrazi existing is now in our side.

Xandra: I think we don't have enough people.

Dack: It's an easy task. I promise for you, in a hour, I will bring you at least 2 elites from any kind.

Emrakul: Zendikar is full of heroes. We'll search in every corner.

Dack: Yup.

Niv-Mizzet: The Izzet may have more great guys. We'll search.

Ral: Me too. I live at Dragon's Maze, so I could gather all the maze runners to our side. Oh, it's great.

Ulasht: Sounds great. So you'll all go now. You have 3 hours.

Dack, Niv-Mizzet and Ral: Ravnica awaits! *they jump underground and disappear*

Emrakul, Kozilek and Ulamog: We'll go. Keep the spawnsire there safe. *disappears*

Xandra: Okay, great job. Now let's get some sleep. *yawns and goes to bed*

Pharika: *nods, than goes to the arcane school with Ulasht*

Zur: Mm. Okay. I'll keep the door safe. Good night everybody. For you at least. I must look at that Spawnsire more. Research have no limits. *walks to the forest*

#170 Aug 28, 2014 9:09 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: *He fell asleep next to Cynder in their room. He would talk to the Eldrazi tomorrow.*

Argil: *Went into Xandra's room and pecked her gently on the forehead and giggled leaving. The Resistance tuned in for the night. At their homes. Marx looked at Argil laughing.*

Marx: Argil and Xandra. Sitting in a tree KISSING first comes love then comes marriage. Then comes Xandra in a baby carriage. *Argil punched him playfully.*

Marx: Do you have a crush on her?

Argil: No. But I feel kind of weird around her in a good way. Were just best friends the kisses were just me giving morale support. I want her and Dack to be together. Honestly.

Marx: When you had a crush on her what did you like about her?

Argil: Well she has a nice smile a great one, Her eyes simmer, like the sea, she's beautiful. And she's nice and has the voice of an angel. Oh gosh Dack's gonna kill me. But I don"t have feelings for her so he won't I hope he dozen't hear this I do not want to ruin are friendship. Most of all like Xandra's kindness she's a real sweetheart.

Marx: Your just best friends but if things don't work out with her and Dack just ask her out.

Argil: No. I have a feeling her and Dack will be together forever. And I want them to be. But if that happens I'll consider it but for now were always really great best friends. And she would say no to me asking her out anyway. So were just best pals forever. Always will be no matter what night. *Goes to bed. *

Marx: Stubborn. *Goes to bed. Rolls his eyes. He and Argilhad buried the Izzet with memorials in the Warfang grave. One of the Resistance was keeping watch over the Eldrazi nest. And Zur.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 28, 2014 9:11 PM)

Cayla Mills

#171 Aug 28, 2014 9:29 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *her metal eye looked at Argil and Marx while they was near her. The eye did crazed moves*

Zur: *looks trough the window, than falls on the floor from laughing* Argil and Xandra. Sitting in a tree KISSING first comes love then comes marriage. Then comes Xandra in a baby carriage! sucking his thumb,
peeing his pants,
doing the hula-hula dance! Why? Because Xandra is from Hawaii! *laughs*

Xandra: *she wakes up* Good Morning everybody. *walks near the nest, and sees Zur sleeps on the ground* *laughs than steps on him* Wow, a new Betrayer!

Zur: *spits* Ouch. That hurt! Do you know what happens to a frog when it gets hit by lightning?!

Xandra: What?

Zur: Nah. I saw what happened there last night. *laughs*

Xandra: What thing? The only thing I saw is two blurred Creatures standing near me. For some seconds. That metal eye is so useful.

Zur: Nevermind. You shall not know. For now.

Xandra: I see that. *steps on him again than walks inside*

#172 Aug 28, 2014 9:54 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: *He gave the Resistance the day off. He had with Argil, and Marx helped repair Zendikar he looked up at Emarakul.* Yes you can join The Resistance be the Eldrazi Leader a new rank, which means they listen to you as much as much as me. And when we Go on missions we plan together and strike down evil. But you don't have to go on every mission and you can come and go as you please. sound good? *He held out his paw to Shake Emarakul's err tentacle. *

Argil: *He closed down Crank to take a day off the citizens had returned all was well. He was tickling the Betrayer and bonding with The Eldrazi he was really fond of them. He and Marx build a metal gate indestructible, they build a huge sanctuary, around inside with food, and everything to feed the Eldrazi, the sanctuary, and gate were huge and made of indestructible metal, so the Eldrazi would be fine. And would be cared for, Argil fed the Betrayer and sat on it's head it licked him and Argil laughed hugging it.*

Argil: Yeah I love you too. *Hugs it as it went inside the sanctuary to rest. Argil sat beside Zur and laid down on the grass. The trees, were starting to grow back, the ones destroyed the leaves on some. That weren't wrecked. No one blamed Emarakul at all he did would he had too was there friend and helped save them. Warfang forest would be fine. Argil looked at Zur, and chuckled he knew the wise Enchanter knew about last night. So he said nothing. Just watched the clouds roll by. Marx was running around the house giving Zaph and Alex a piggyback ride. *

((Stop making me laugh you jokester you. wink))

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 28, 2014 9:57 PM)

Cayla Mills

#173 Aug 28, 2014 10:12 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( YOU STARTED IT! yep I laughed very hard when I saw it ))
Emrakul: *creates a giant castle in the sky and enters it*

Xandra: *sits on a tree looking at Zur and Argil. Her eye zoomed in and out quickly*

Pharika: Hey General! Guess what?!

Xandra: *her eye focused on Pharika* Yeah?

Pharika: I am married! *she shouts so everyone could hear. So they will be jealous a bit ;-)*

Xandra: Congrats cousin!

Pharika: Thanks. Now it is your time with Dack!

Xandra: Okay. for the last time. I DON'T LOVE DACK!!!!! *she jumps on Pharika, and they two roll down the hill right into the Eldrazi slime*

Xandra: *laughs than flies away*

Pharika: *looks at the Betrayer* Eat your peas. *smiles and walks away*

#174 Aug 28, 2014 10:31 PM

Mr. John

((Ah what can I say had to have a bit of a laughing fit. Okay leak joking aside RP on.*

Betrayer: *It nods as it eats.*

Argil: *Shrugs He was happy for both of them. Marx joined them Argil's sons asleep.*

Marx: Dack and Xandra next your ship had sailed brah. *Argil slaps him playfully.*

Argil: In a land where four loves lived two cousins known as Xandra the beautiful and Pharika the great lived. They one day met The great princes Ulasht the charming and Dack the handsome. Pharika married Ulasht, and Xandra married Dack and they lived happily ever after making kiss faces at each other all the time. *The bros rolled around in a fit of laughter. Spyro joined them with Cynder.*

Cynder: Are Dack and Xandra dating?

Argil: Not yet any day now. I can picture it.

Spyro: How will it go? *He said with a smirk.*

Argil: Hello Xandra it's me Dack I am such a great thief and now I'll steal your heart. Please go out with me. Oh Dack of course I will let us make out. *Argil did a making out session of Xandra and Dack. The others just laughed having a ball.*

Argil: Did Emarakul join us?

Spyro: He never gave me an answer. He's unofficial till he says yes. By the week two weeks off for the Resistance. *Argil and Marx nod.*

Argil: *He and, Marx and Spyro, and Cynder just relaxed enjoying the cool breeze. And clouds.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 28, 2014 10:36 PM)

Cayla Mills

#175 Aug 28, 2014 10:43 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *He walked near Argil* *cant stop laughing* I heard that two. 'Oh, I am the great thief! Let me steal your heart! We'll faithless looting your feelings!' *laughs*

Pharika: *walks around happy*

Xandra: *enters the house* What was so funny?

Emrakul: *talks to Spyro in the mind* I surely agree!

(( I liked your story lol ))

Last edited by thetruefan (Aug 28, 2014 10:44 PM)

Board footer