You are not logged in.

#126 Aug 21, 2014 8:34 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Argil: *Sees Dack and Xandra but stays hidden. *Smiles. Glad she was okay. * Looks like someone else is saving you but I'm glad your okay. *Moves behind the block where Zur was and shoots a bullet from his assault riffle breaking the chain. He pulls Zur away and covers his mouth. And then puts him safely down.* I am glad your okay.  This will only work once it's a one time spell. *Casts a revival spell it only worked once it revived Ulasht bringing him beside Argil and Zur.* Master I am Argil a great friend of Pharika we can't let go down so easily with time hopefully me and my bro can be great friends to you too.  *Shakes his hand.* Okay I'm outta here. We may need your help. *Sheathes his assault riffle. And then unleashes a wave of ice which froze the chains of Pharika breaking her free. Argil took her and reunited her with Ulasht then jumped into battle sending several electric chain chomps from the Mario series at the Eldrazi killing several.

Marx: *He emerged from a pillar of stone and he and Spyro burned several Eldrazi with a torrent of flames.*

Cynder: *Unleashed a tornado at The Betrayer the other Resistance sheathed shotguns and assault riffles ECT and started firing and using magic to aid.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#127 Aug 21, 2014 8:48 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Emrakul: *calls some 'Hand of Emrakul's to help*

Pharika: Ulasht! You are alive! *runs to Ulasht*

Ulasht: *hugs Pharika* Thanks to those two saviors. I owe them a lot.

Zur: Thank you. I am sorry for everything. *joins the fight*

Emrakul's Army: *takes positions*

Dack: *takes a long breath, than lies near Xandra* Are you ready?

Xandra: Almost...

Niv-Mizzet: *calls all the izzet leauge to help*

Betrayer: *takes his blade hand, and stabs Niv-Mizzet in the heart*

Niv-Mizzet: *gasps* No....

Ral: *runs to Niv-Mizzet, creates a giant shield to defend him* Master!

Niv-Mizzet: *closes his eyes, than they become white* For Emrakul. *breathes fire on ral*

#128 Aug 21, 2014 8:59 PM

Mr. John

Marx: *Unleashes a bunch of stone pillars that strike the Hand of Emrakul. * A ice shard strike some as the Resistance continue striking them. Argil joins Marx and Spyro. Spyro and Marx give him a look.*

Argil: Yes something I can help you with? *He laughed. *

Spyro: Are you okay you know if Xandra and Dack get together or whatever.

Argil: *Sighs.* Of course she's just a friend it was just a one sided crush. She's too young for me and I'm never going to fall in love with her or anything were just friends that's all we'll ever be now drop it. I'm happy for Dack and Xandra or Xandra and whoever she's with Cool?

Spyro and Marx: *Nods. *

Argil: *Pats them.* Thanks buds now let's split converge on the Betrayer with Me Marx. Spyro you and Cynder take on the Emrakul.

Spyro: Told you were great leaders okay.

Argil and Marx: *Unsheathe the spear and bow and arrows respectively they kill several soldiers. And fly at The Betrayer. Unleashing arrows that sent boulders at it. And Argil tried to stab it through it's leg. *

Spyro and Cynder: *Unleash a combo of earth blasts and shadow balls at Emrakul. The Resistance stats wiping out more of Hand of Emrakul. *

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#129 Aug 21, 2014 9:08 PM

thetruefan
Website

Emrakul: *flies down to take cover, than unleashes giant metal spines than tries to slice the crew*

Fack: *takes Xandra,  than takes her again to the ground* Okay, you can go.

Xandra: You... have saved me... I'll fight 'till last blood with you!

Dack: *smiles* Great.

Soldier: Hey, Look! IT'S DACK FAYDEN!!!!!!!!!!

Army: *looks at dack, than runs after him*

Dack: *stands ready*

Xandra: *stands on Dack's shoulder, than warps her tail around his bosy*

Xur: *walks near Dack* Hey guys! I guess it is time. *takes his weapons*

Ulasht: *tramsforms into an earth colossus than brawls the hands of Emrakul*

Pharika: *transforms to the Pelakka and tries to help Spyro and Cynder* Need help?

#130 Aug 21, 2014 9:20 PM

Mr. John

Spyro and Cynder: *Get sent flying back cuts and scrapes in their bodies.*

Cynder: Yeah I think we could use it.

Resistance: *One soldier shoots a bullet at a Hand of Emrakul killing it the others followed suit with bullets and magic killing more. *

Marx: *Fires ice arrows at Betrayer while Argil tries to stab it's eye.*

Spyro and Cynder: *Shoot a magic vine to try and snare Emarakul and whip him.*

Cayla Mills

#131 Aug 21, 2014 9:26 PM

thetruefan
Website

Betrayer: *falls on the ground, than makes a weird noise*

Niv-Mizzet: *flies behind Argil, than catches him and tries to push him to the ground*

Spawnsire: *crawls to tje plains, than spawns more Eldrazi minions*

#132 Aug 21, 2014 9:30 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Sheathes his spear. And heals Niv-Mizzet and jumps on his back.*

Argil: Marx get away from that thing. Something's happening.  *Marx flies beside them. Sheathes bow.*

Resistance: *Get beaten and scraped but fire back continuing to fire bullets reload and killing more of Eldrazi.

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 21, 2014 9:37 PM)

Cayla Mills

#133 Aug 21, 2014 9:41 PM

thetruefan
Website

Betrayer: *stabs Ral, and puts him near it's eyes, looks right into Ral's eyes,vthan puts him down*

Ral: *his eyes becomes white, and he joins the Eldrazi*

Dack: *throws a bomb at the army, than aims his revolver, and kills rhe commander*

Xandra: *sets traps*

Zur: *throws fire at them*

#134 Aug 21, 2014 10:10 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Oh right your bad now. *Unsheathes his assault rifle loads in the magazine and fires bullets into Niv's back sending him flying to the ground the bullets penetrating his body. And doing massive damage. Argil opens Niv's mouth and fires bullets inside.*

Argil: Eat up sure it'll be healthy *he unloads more into Niv's mouth and twists his neck.*

Marx: *Unsheathes his assault rifle and it morphs into a battle rifle he fires killing some soldiers and then jumps on Betrayer and fires bullets into it's eye Argil jumps up and does the same. Marx's gun returns to assault rifle he and Argil reload and sheathe their guns. Argil pulls out his spear Marx his bow he fires an arrow which creates a net around the Betrayer's legs trapping it. Argil stabs his spear into it's neck and slices the head off The Betrayer's head falls to the ground and it's body collapsed. Argil sheathed his spear and Marx his bow. Argil healed Niv's wounds hoping he was okay.  And good again. *

Cayla Mills

#135 Aug 21, 2014 10:21 PM

thetruefan
Website

Emrakul: My elite!

Spawnsire: *tries to spawn a new betrayer, using all of it's energy*

Niv-Mizzet: *stans again, than charges at Argil*

Ral: *defends the Spawnsire*

Emrakul: FALL BACK!!! *all the Eldrazi escaped*

Dack: Not so fast. *throws a knife at ral's head* Boom, headshot.

Ral: *falls on the ground*

Zur: *created a bidnet, and pins Niv-Mizzet to the earth, without letting him go*

#136 Aug 21, 2014 10:58 PM

Mr. John

Argil:Your next. Emrakul. Just you wait we'll beat you next. *Snaps Niv's neck breaking it then drops Niv down. As a Spyro healed everyone Argil gave Zur a thumbs up to say thank you.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 21, 2014 11:02 PM)

Cayla Mills

#137 Aug 22, 2014 10:41 AM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *winks*

Dack: Master Firemind! Is there's... anyway to return him?

Ulasht: I can heal them two. But it will take some weeks. An Eldrazi is a tough creature , remember.

Xandra: Now he will call Ulamog and Kozilek. Any ideas how to defeat them?

Zur: *takes out the door* Useful , aren' t it?

Xandra: Great. Let's go home.

#138 Aug 22, 2014 1:08 PM

Mr. John

((Won't be back till later or tomorrow see ya then.))

Argil: *Goes through door. Carrying Niv and Ral he took them to the Prison of Iron 11 meters away from Warfang. It was where prisoners were kept iron steel bars and all iron no one could break out. He returned to the others.*

Argil: You can come get them when their better. Thanks for the help Dack we couldn't have done it without you Dracogenuis and Ral much appreciated. *Shakes Dack's hand and heads home, Spyro and Cynder the Rest of The Resistance follow suit. Heading home too. The next day Argil had talked to Marx. He and Spyro would be gone for three weeks to visit the Northern Isles a peaceful place with Penguins who knew the two. Argil explained the situation in a note he left in Zur and Xandra's rooms he left taking new all white armor to protect him from the ice and snow, and was durable, his sons in the same armor as well as Spyro joined him and they left. Cynder was in charge of The Resistance. Marx locked the door then went to the Blacksmith forge to work on something.*

Cayla Mills

#139 Aug 22, 2014 8:41 PM

thetruefan
Website

Dack: Goodbye, Dragon. You were great. Oh, and Xandra. * approaches her* You were amazing out there. Take this note, if you ever wish to visit me. *gives her a note, than smiles and walks away*

Xandra: *blushes* Okay, Tha-Thank you!

Pharika: Someone have a-

Xandra: Shut up. This is just the beginning. *walks to the house, and sees the notes* Luck to them.

Ulasht: *goes with Pharika* My dear, I am going to heal these guys. I will see you tonight at the barracks. *kisses her hand*

Pharika: *giggles* Okay than. *walks away*

Zur: *Plays with the Mindslayer, than finds it's core*

Xandra: What are you doing?

Zur: Testing. *puts the mindslayer in his backpack* Night. *lies on his bed*

Xandra: *looks at the Note* Ravnica... The Slayer Hound. Okay. *writes a note to Zur that she will be away* *goes away to the location*

#140 Aug 23, 2014 1:56 AM

Mr. John

*The next three weeks past and went by Argil. Came back looking more mature and happier. Spyro too the same thing happened with Cynder and Marx. They came back three weeks later too. The four were taking a break. After Argil and Marx finished their shift.*

Spyro: Glad you guys are happy being single forever your content.

Argil and Marx: Yup.

Cynder: How's your sons?

Argil: Great they enjoyed the trip grew wiser and mature too. Bill's watching them *An alarm went off at The Resistance Base. Only The Resistance could hear it.*

Argil: Time to split. *They put on the blue Archmage robes and went to the location. They knew who they were facing.*

Cayla Mills

#141 Aug 23, 2014 8:41 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *sees Dack near the location* Hello!

Dack: *waves* Hey Xandra. I bought us places. *enters the inn* Hey, Barkeep!

Barkeeper: Yes, what do you- Dack? Dack Fayden?

Dack: Ah... Maybe... we will just... forget, about it?

*all the people in the inn takes out weapons*

Dack: *sighs* Here. let me conjure you something special. *creates a magic ball, than throws it*

*It explodes and blinds the people*

Dack: *takes Xandra and runs upstairs, and locks the door* *puts his hands on her shoulders* Look, Iwill explain later. Now go.

Xandra: I'm coming with you.

Dack: Okay. Than... here it comes! *opens the window and jumps outside, than lands on another building*

Xandra: *flies and lands near him *

Dack: It never gets easier.

Last edited by thetruefan (Aug 23, 2014 8:44 PM)

#142 Aug 24, 2014 2:38 AM

Mr. John

((Edge is back tomorrow hope we didn't get too far ahead and he can catch up.))

*In a valley called Leso an Archmage known as Lezar was blasted back by a ring of purple energy. It was Zerve and his Archmages.*

Zerve: Give it up Lezar Your power belongs to me.

Lezar: Never Zerve. *The black and red dragon tried a spell. Zerve countered by burning him and then draining him of his energy Lezar was turned to stone and it crushed and disappeared.*

Zerve: The power to drain all others of magic once I drain Argil and Marx. I will be one of the greatest Archmages alive. Then I will drain The Arcane School and become unstoppable. On second thought why don't we do that now. * He and his Archmages vanished just as Argil and co arrived.*

Spyro: It was Zerve and his Archmages The Zeo Archmages. Alright.

Argil: Some of them most have brought him back should we call the others.

Cynder: No you me, Spyro, and Marx can handle it it's gonna be tough though.

Marx: a Didn't expect anything less especially considering he's nine and Argil's Arch rival. *They teleported to Warfang but they were too late.*

Argil: No! *The school was in flames the dead bodies of all the magic users lay strewn about. Argil cast a water spell to douse the flames but it was no good. Arcane was gone the spell books teachers everything dead, or gone slain.

Argil: *Tried the revival spell, he Cynder, Marx, and Spyro did it together. It brought back only a couple of the magic users the other's were buried in  The Warfang graveyard a few feet away.*

Argil: I can't use the revival spell ever again it can only be used two times. And it can't revive the people it revives before ever again. If Ulasht or these mages die they can never be revived as they had already been that's how the spell works.

Spyro: One use for us too. Zerve's a madman. He doesn't want revenge he wants to kill all the magic users in the Dragon Realms and add their power to his own.

Argil: Ulasht and Zur. *His eyes widened.*

Marx: They'll be fine his Zeo Mages absorbed that energy but they will be fine. *They used their magic to start repairing Arcane and everything in it.*

Argil: *Deep in his mind. He was worried he hoped Ulasht and Zur would be okay.*

Zerve: *He smirked an evil smile he had become an Archmage Serial Killer downright insane. He was not going to rest till all magic users in the Dragon Realms were slain. And their power added to his own. The Zeo Archmages looking more muscular from the power they absorbed.*

Cayla Mills

#143 Aug 25, 2014 9:07 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

???: "JACKPOT! *"Familliar" (:P) two bullets were shot straight into Zerve*"

*You can see Edgar and Rossiel on the top of the burning school*

Edgar: "Hey there! *rossiel throws Ombra back to Edgar who catches it* Remember us, Zerve?"

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Aug 27, 2014 3:08 PM)

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#144 Aug 25, 2014 5:42 PM

Mr. John

((Good to have you back buddy. Sorry we got so far ahead glad you got caught up. Consindering what's happening now with Xandra and Dack. I'll just say the events with Zerve are happening at the same time.

Marx: *They had finished repairing the school. books, school blackboards all was back in order. New magic users would be joining everyday so new Archmages, Wizaards, Witches, and Enchanters would replaced the decesed. He collapsed alongside Spyro, and Cynder and Argil.* Glad that's done. But man am I tired.

Argil: Flying back here after tracking Zerve not exactly going to be easy. It'll take some energy out of us.

Cynder: No doubt but were okay do you know any other revail spells?

Argil: There's only two more first can bring back only one person or creature once. But it knocks the user unconscious for 4 hours. The second brings the being back for 20 minutes then they asceend back into the heavens above. Revial magic is tough. Those three spells were the only ones that could be mustered. Plus it drains the user of energy so weather fully capable or not they feel tired after.

Spyro: Makes sense hey look is that? *The gang looked up and saw Edgar and Rossiel. Argil and Marx smilled.*

Spyro: The lagacies of Thantos. glad their here.

Zerve: *Skidded back as blood seeped out of his wound.* Remember you? How I forget the pesky idiots who severed my head. You half-demon half-human fools I am no match for but make no mistake this is not over. The Dragon Realms shall fear me and I will become the greatest magic user of all oww. *Makes the bullets vanish as more blood poured from the wound and he and his minions vanished.*

Argil: I'm getting tired of these disspearing acts first Malefor, then the Eldrazi now me and Marx's least favourite person in the world. But whatever I'm glad Edgar and Rossiel came now what?

Spyro: Take a break we'll monitor tommorow. But there's something you should know I received word Dack and Xandra are being shot at. Right now.

Cynder: Why Xandra seems cool and Dack's pretty mellow.

Spyro: Being a theif there's an arrest warrent for him.

Marx: Spyro you can't be thinking off.

Spyro: Of course not Dack's are friend he helped saved are other friends. I would never want him in the slammer. Maybe we should.

Argil: *Cuts him off.* I'll take it but I won't be charged with assult or anything consindering I'm on a police force in the Resistance I'll go help the lovebirds out they should be able to go on a date without being shot at. Edgar, Rossiel thanks for the help see you again soon. I'll help you guys track Zerve tommorow after me and Marx's shift is done. *His cloak disspeared and he had on camoflage armor. *He got in a car and drove off as the other's waved goodbye to Edgar and Rossiel including Argil and Marx before they took off in their seperate directions heading home for the night. Argil was driving down a freeway at a good speed limit despite being the Resistance and upholding it even he would of course hold true to the law. *He saw Dack and Xandra being chased. jumping from building to building. Reminding him of Assassin's Creed he smiled. And got out parking his car. and blending into his surroundings. An eletric cage trapped the persuerers of Xandra and Dack. Argil emerged practically unseen from a corner.*

Argil: Now barkeep and friends I don't think you want to ruin this nice lady and her young fella's date do you?

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 25, 2014 5:44 PM)

Cayla Mills

#145 Aug 26, 2014 8:58 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

((Yeah, I've read up all the stuff.))

Edgar: "*shouts out* Argil! If you need some company, then you know where to search. And as for now, We'll be watching over you guys. *they both disappear*"

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Aug 26, 2014 8:59 AM)

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#146 Aug 26, 2014 2:42 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Remembered what Edgar said and smiled. They would probably need the brothers help soon especially against The Eldrazi.* He looked at the pursues. Who tried to touch their electric prison.*

Argil: Wouldn't do that if I were you unless you want to be shocked with 800 watts of electricity and paralyzed so badly you'll be having a seizure.

Barkeeper: Who are you?

Argil: *Pulls out a badge and opens it showing his picture and something that read Resistance General. All Resistance had it the lower task force were police and soldiers and on occasion Swat Team. Higher up they were Argil and Marx were Generals and Spyro And Cynder leaders. Argil closed his badge and closed it.*

Barkeeper: I am sorry sir. I did not know by you know Dack Fayden is a criminal though?

Argil: Glad we can talk this out violence is not the answer. And no he isn't.

Cayla Mills

#147 Aug 26, 2014 8:51 PM

thetruefan
Website

Dack: *jumps near Argil* What's up brother. Ain't got much time to talk.

* A demon breaks the door with a group of warriors *

Demon: Squeeze that rathole! *takes a burning hammer and chases Dack*

Warriors: *follows the demon*

Xandra: *ealks gently down the door. Everyone looks shocked* Hey Argil! glad to.see ya again. Why are you here? something new? Oh, and before you talk, That demon is a bounty hunter guild leader. His name is lord rakdos. He does it for the money. And, the rest he got is also useless killing. This is ravnica mate.

#148 Aug 26, 2014 9:50 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Face palms.* Well let's see first off don't worry bout Zerve, thanks to Rossiel and Edgar he's been dispatched for now. But if you get the chance too tell Ulasht and Zur to sleep with an eye open. I'm not kidding Xandra Zerve and his Zeo Archmages are insane. And won't hesitate to torture them if push comes to shove to kill and drain them of their powers. *He said seriously. He took Xandra's hand and looked her deep in the eyes after.*

Argil: I want you and your boyfriend to enjoy your date. Not be shot at. I know you guys can handle your selfs but your some of my best friends I'll always be there if you guys need help. *He let go. And released her hand. He was giving morale support as a friend he let the the Barkeeper and his goons out.*

Barkeeper: I am sorry sir. We'll leave.

Argil: It's okay just contact all the bars and all establishments in the dragon Realms tell them to leave Dack Fayden alone. He never gets shot at and his soon to be girlfriend here gets left alone too.

Barkeeper: Understood. *Shakes Argil's hand and they all leave. Argil threw a sack of gems to Lord Rakdos it was the currency 1000 dollars.*

Rakdos: What in the name of Malefor what this for? *His demons looked puzzled as well.*

Argil: Leave Dack and never go after him again. That should pay for the bounty and get his bounty off.

Rakdos: *Nods at demons. They nod too. * Pfft if you want to harbour that thief that's your problem. Fine you got yourself a deal. *Leaves it was just Argil, Xandra, and Dack, Argil playfully pushed Dack and Xandra to each other.*

Argil: There no more bounty. You two owe me by the way and you can repay me by enjoying your date later. Have fun. You guys seem great for each farewell. * He leaves in his car. Parks it and turns in for the night.*

Cayla Mills

#149 Aug 26, 2014 10:19 PM

thetruefan
Website

Dack: Woah woah woah. *crosses arms* No girlfriend and no Date. keep that in mind. and thanks for rescue.

Rakdos: *plays with his hammer* Yup. Lady lookin' good, but Fayden loves his money more than his friends.

Xandra: *sighs* However Dack, it eas fun.

Dack: Yeah. Maybe I will go stealing something from Warfang so we could.talk. *laughs and walks away*

Rakdos: Warfang? An Eldrazi raid is going there soon. Ha, good luck ya lucky draco. *flies away*

Xandra: *walks to Warfang*

Ulasht: *sees Xandra walking near the gates, than flies near her* Xandra, Dear. You have been promoted to general! Congrats.

Xandra: Wow! Unbelieveable.

Ulasht: Here. *gives her a glass eye* This is the new general's gift. You'll see in the dark with that. *flies awat*

Xandra: *puts the eye on, and enters the house*

Zur: Congrats Xandra. *they two sit* Any news?

Xandra: An eldrazi raid is coming soon.

Zur: Oh heck. What's with the eye?

Xandra: Gift.

Zur: Well. Zeo Mages attacked us. Uh, and I found a good use for the Mindslayer.

Xandra: Yes?

Zur: Single time use. Use the mindslayer to bring a creature of your choice to your side. Forever.

Xandra: *yawns* Awesome. Good Night.

#150 Aug 27, 2014 2:17 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *After evacuating the city. Making new green armor, which would protect them from the Eldrazi, knowing he would have to conatact Edgar, and Rossiel, soon worrying for his friends, and knowing everyone evacuated was safe in Zio a lush city and everything was locked down Argil was pooped. The Resistance had been training non stop. To prepare and they were even expanding their cases and all making the same armor Argil had. There had been no sign of Zerve and The Zeo Archmages AKA Zeo Mages. But suddenly there was a burst of flames in the city. Everywhere in the almost abadoned Warfang was secured and locked up. so nothing could be damaged. An elder Enchanter was killed and vanished to dust. His killers to Zeo Mages. Zerve's black beard and hair thicker and longer, his staff all purple, with a green gem and he wore orange, and purple robes, his brown boots aswell. His minions had the same attire except white boots, and all red and green pink staffs and sapphire gems. They were even more muscular then ever, and it was do to working out and draining the mages and killing them. Spyro, Cynder, Marx, and Argil in clad blue robes tried to attack Spyro unleashed a purple sphere but Zerve absorbed it and flicked his finger sending Spyro flying into the others then Zerve blasted poison into Spyro knocking him out. The gang esspiecially Spyro, Cynder, Argil, and Marx could take hits. But Zerve was so powerful now he and the Zeo Mages. The gang were in for a tough fight.*

Argil, Marx and Cynder: Spyro! *They tended to him and Argil blasted a green energy ball at Zerve and his team a huge explosion occured upon contact but they came marching through Zerve burned Argil and shocked him sending Argil with a thud into the ground. Argil had dislocated his left shoulder and screamed out in pain. As Cynder and Marx rushed to his side they were frozen and blasted shadows knocking them out as well as Argil too. The team lay motionless but their wounds started to heal. Zerve and the Zeo Archmages stopped in front of The Arcane School. Zerve stuck his tongue out and moved it like a snake hissing he was insane. Beso the elder Enchanter would be mourned by Spyro and co. But Zerve was going to do more damege soon. He was insane but only treated his minions with respect and dignity all else could burn into nothingness. To him. He would to kill and drain the other magic users and become the greatest one. And rule the Dragon Realms with an iron fist. But would keep out of the way of The Eldrazi.

Zerve: Come out Zur, and Ulasht we need to talk. *He smirked.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 27, 2014 2:38 AM)

Cayla Mills

Board footer