Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#101 Aug 18, 2014 9:41 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Xandra: That's okay. Behind everyone there's a trial of shattered lies. And in honest- You were the best. I promise.

Zur: *looks at them*

#102 Aug 18, 2014 9:43 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Argil: Thanks I promise I'll tell you the truth from now on. And are you going to be okay now?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#103 Aug 18, 2014 9:58 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: As I think... Maybe. This thing may kill you, who knows.

Zur: The most times, it takes 4 times to kill you. But you... you used it a lot before. I'm afraid you're in the great danger of death.

Xandra: Okay. *stands up, than whispers to Argil* Thank you. you saved my life. *runs outside*

Zur: Thank you mate. You have really saved her.

_

Pharika: *enters the school, and finds Ulasht fights a group of wizards*

Ulasht: Watch out! *a mage threw a fireball at Pharika, but it was too late, She took the hit and got knocked outside*

Pharika: *moans from pain*

Ulasht: Pharika! *runs near her, than sees the fireball's hit right in her chest. It was really burned.* You bastards! *transforms into a giant ligntning colossus, than blasts them all with his Lightning, and transforms back* Pharika... My dear...

Pharika: *still not moves* Ulasht....

Ulasht: Here I go, Here I go... *puts his hand on her hurt spot, healing it slowly* Dammit! Come on, Come on!

Pharika: *coughs*

Ulasht: Okay... Just for you, my love. *shouts something, a very loud battlecry, and an angel appeared*

Angel: Ulasht. What is your wish? The wish that we gave you once?

Ulasht: Give me a miracle... *points at Pharika*

Pharika: *starts to lose breath*

Angel: For once. *a giant ray of light shattered trough the sky, hitting Pharika's chest*

Pharika: I am alive!

Angel: *disappears*

Ulasht: Pharika...! *helps her stand up, and hugs her* I was thought you were about to die... My dear. You are safe now. *walks with her away to find Xandra*

Pharika: Let's find Xandra. She and Zur have something to tell you and me. Thank you for saving me.

#104 Aug 18, 2014 10:06 PM

Mr. John

Argil: No problem pal. What are friends for. Anyway better go see Marx and the boys there's a key to lock the door if you head out later. *Closes the door. To go join his bro and pals.*

Marx: *Greeted them happy to see. Them and they and the boys. Enjoyed their day out. *

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#105 Aug 18, 2014 10:17 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *bows to Argil, than runs out after Xandra* What a crazy young lady......

Pharika: *meets Xandra* Hello! Cousin!

Xandra: Pharika! What's up.

Ulasht: *shakes Zur's hand* Good to meet you, Enchanter.

Zur: Archmage.

Ulasht: So... what were you trying to show us?

Zur: Here. *shows them his hand with the ring*

Ulasht: Holy..... Aladdin's ring! I.... Can I try it?

Zur: *looks at him slowly, than gives it*

Ulasht: *puts it on his finger* It's fresh.... I'm feeling the true magical power of it. Nice find, Enchanter. *gives him the ring back*

Zur: *puts the ring again* However, Ulasht, I saw some wizards fighting here.

Ulasht: How did you know?

Zur: Two thing. First. *points at Pharika's chest* Secondly, Enchanter powers. *smiles* So, We'll need you two. We are after the search of 'The door to nothingness'. One single use, sacrifice it, and one single target is out. How about joining?

Ulasht: Oh, indeed. It would be pleasure. *looks at Pharika*

Pharika: I think I'll stay. You know.

Ulasht: But sweetie. I can't leave you here.

Pharika: Please. I can take care of myself.

Ulasht: Okay. *they two kiss, than Ulasht joins the crew*

Xandra: Okay. Here we come, Teferi!

Zur: *creates a portal, and the three walks inside*

#106 Aug 18, 2014 11:17 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He and Marx enjoyed their time out with his sons. The next day came quick. He knew Xandra and Zur could handle themselves. He wondered about the previous day he felt. His friendship with Xandra grew stronger he was glad. He smiled and headed out for the day the ice doppelgänger looking after his sons. After finishing up at Crank and closing down. He and Marx armoured up and headed for the Resistance base but suddenly a thick fog blew through the streets of Warfang. Evil laughter could be heard.

Marx: Who's there? Show yourself.

???: Surprised you don't remember course I'll give you a refresher. *Zerve walked through the fog with his Enchanters.*

Argil and Marx: Zerve! Your an Enchanter now hmm.

Zerve: Yes boys. I ranked up. And now for revenge. *He unleashed a wind spell. That knocked them out. They got back up but he unleashed a burst of water knocking them out again.*

Zerve: Revenge is sweet. Like a cupcake of evil. Now I take my leave. Till next time. *He vanished with his Enchanters as did the fog. The Resistance found Argil and Marx and they woke up moments later. In the base. Spyro in black armor happy they were okay.*

Argil: Argh I feel like I got hit by a tornado then ravaged by a tsunami. *He and Marx turned to Spyro.*

Spyro: Glad you two are okay and I think we've got problems. *He showed them a screen which showed The Resistance fighting The Zeo Enchanters they were badly getting beat their attacks did nothing. As the Enchanters pushed their attacks back and were defeating many.*

Argil: We need to go to the Arcane school. We need to become Archmages It's time to fight magic with magic. *Spyro recalled The Resistance. And they trained at Arcane with an Archmage known as Lesar It was hard but eventually they trained and were now great Archmages. But none were better then the greatest Ulasht. The Resistance left some sandwiches and water for the Wizards and Witches Archmages ECT for Ulasht too as thanks for teaching them. They met Zerve and his henchmen near Avalar in all black.

Zerve: Archmages? Only ones who match up to Enchanters in magic. Pfft Resistance your dead.

Argil and Marx: We'll see. *They got ready for a fight as did their comrades.*

Zerve: Yes we shall. *He and Zeo got ready too. *

Cayla Mills

#107 Aug 18, 2014 11:28 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Here it is. *points at a temple, with a sign: 'Temple of Triumph'*

Ulasht and Zur: *enters inside, than takes the door quietly*

Xandra: Okay, quick! Fall back!

Zur: *steps on a pressure plate* Oops.

Ulasht: Trap of Treason. Oh, just great.

Zur: *something shot lightning at him, and he stood again, looking at the crew*

Xandra: Oh no.

Zur: *disappears and teleports near Xandra, than puts the Mindslayer on her head*

Xandra: Agh!!!! *falls on the floor, trying to stand*

Ulasht: Not today! *shots a giant lightning bolt at Zur*

Zur: Huh. *dodges the bolt, than uses Aladdin's ring and an explosion appeared right near Ulasht, and he fell on the ground, struggling to stand*

Xandra: Free me! *her body starts to crack and drip blood*

Zur: *evil laugh* Pathetic fools. Now, for your friends... *takes the door and returns to Warfang*

#108 Aug 18, 2014 11:53 PM

Mr. John

:agent9:Argil: Huh? Xandra Ulasht? What?

Spyro: Arcghmages have the power to sense if another is in trouble Argil I feel their in Teferi go help them.

Zerve: No not happening.

Argil: If you stand in my way Zerve I swear I'm going to kill you.

Zerve: Bite me.

Argil: Your too ugly.

Zerve: Argh. *He and the Enchanters send fire cyclones at them. But The Resistance used a shield to send it flying it back killing them.*

Argil: Later losers. *Zerve and the Enchanters ashes scatter but Argil knew they might return. But that was not important. *He created a portal to Terfei. He sees Xandra and Ulasht. Takes Mindslayer off and stores it away. He helps Ulasht and Xandra up and carries them back to the portal. And to Arcane. He used healing to heal up their wounds the other magic users assisting the wounds of Xandra and Ulasht being healed.*

Argil: Great Archmage Ulasht Hang tight. Xandra I'm here I'm not going anywhere just please wake up. I need to see your smile again. *He continued to heal both. *

Archmage: Sir is there anyone else you need to see?

Argil: Call Pharika she's the mate of Ulasht she needs to be here. *He nodded and went to find Pharika.*

Argil: Good luck guys.

Marx and Resistance: *Wait for Zur determined to stop him and get their friend back.*

Marx: I'm going to save you Zur. Hang on.

Archmage: *Finds Pharika. * My apologies Ms. But your mate and cousin are in Arcane being healed a friend said you should see them.

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 18, 2014 11:57 PM)

Cayla Mills

#109 Aug 19, 2014 8:02 AM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: Of course. *jumps into the portal*

Xandra: Thank you, again. Not a big deal. *smiles* I'm okay.

Zur: Make me. *one hand with The staff, and one hand with the ring*

Ulasht: *sees Pharika, than runs to her* Pharika! My love, where have you been? Are you okay?

Pharika: Yes. *grins* But there's no time. Something with Zur. *they both jump to the portal*

Xandra: *pats Argil's shoulder* Thanks again mate. *jumps back to the portal*

Zur: *sees Ulasht, than with one ring blasts him and with the stuff burns Pharika, than turns back again*

#110 Aug 19, 2014 1:48 PM

Mr. John

Marx: Oh I'll do more then make you grandpa. I'll downright beat ya. *Summons a bunch of leprechauns who were tap dancing. *

Leprechaun: Eh lass you summon us what can we do you for fella?

Marx: Attack Zur. *The Leprechauns nodded and ran at Zur taking out swords, spears and guns. Firing slashing and stabbing at him. And trying to damage him.*

Argil: *Smiled after Xandra to say your welcome. He thanked the magic users and jumped through the portal emerging in front of Ulasht and Pharika.*

Argil: Wow Master and Pharika got really burnt up. *He snickered. He healed them up. Till they were good as new. And blasted a star snapped purple balls at Zur.*

Spyro: Resistance strike him down. For everyone. *Sent white orbs at Zur. *

Cayla Mills

#111 Aug 19, 2014 1:58 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Not today. *takes everyone away with a giant tide, than gains control of Ulasht* Act of Treason.

Ulasht: *eyes turns red* For The honor of the Eldrazi! *turns into a giant colossus with a hammer, and tries to hit the the crew*

Xandra: Hey! Zur!

Zur: *runs Back* Xandra.

Xandra: *jumps on him*

Zur: *uses his stuff and stops her in the air, than throws her back into the portal*

Ulasht: *readies his hammer*

#112 Aug 19, 2014 2:15 PM

Mr. John

*Half the Resistance was sent away and knocked out. Spyro and Cynder blasted a circle of flames and ice at Zur freezing and burning him. Argil and co were banged up from the attack. But came flying back. *

Spyro: Marx.

Marx: On it. *Flies at The Colossus and sends several stars at it blasting it.*

Marx: What's ugly and about to get it's butt whopped you. *He said punching it with a magical infused fist of purple energy. *

Argil: *Pulls Xandra out of the portal.*

Argil: Okay wise one Your going to be seeing stars. *Throws a yellow disk at Zur that repeatedly hit him. *   

*The Leprechauns slashed and stabbed and shot The Colossus.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 19, 2014 2:21 PM)

Cayla Mills

#113 Aug 19, 2014 2:30 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *falls from the air, and than flies again, landing near Xandra* hello.

Xandra: what THE-

Zur: *catches her horn, and puts the ring near her head* Ulasht!

Ulasht: *turns into a steel dragon, than flies behind Pharika, and catches her in the horn, too*

Zur: Just approach us... And they're out! Let me once take them with us To the ruined Zendikar... To return to our lords Emrakul, Ulamog and Kozilek, and we'll leave you alone.

#114 Aug 19, 2014 2:42 PM

Mr. John

((Gotta go won't be back till later or tomorrow see you then.))

Argil: Xandra! *Spyro restrains him.*

Argil: Let me go I'm going to murder them.

Spyro: Don't do anything stupid calm down. I know your better then this. *Argil calms down. As the Resistance recover and the Leprechauns came up behind them.*

Leprechaun: Sneaky little jerks lads what do we do?

Marx: *He and everyone stopped attacking. *

Marx: Take us instead let them go.

Spyro: No. No one's getting taken anywhere. Let them go Zur. Can't we give you something else in exchange for our friends back? And letting Zur go?

Cayla Mills

#115 Aug 19, 2014 2:56 PM

thetruefan
Website

Last edited by thetruefan (Aug 19, 2014 2:58 PM)

#116 Aug 20, 2014 4:10 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Collapsed down in tears. Marx pat him on the shoulder. *

Argil: Great I lost three of my best friends. And a new best friend I haven't even met yet. I let them down.

Marx: No you didn't we'll get them back. They wouldn't want you to blame yourself so suck it up man we got work to do.

Argil: *Nods. * Your right Xandra, Zur, Pharika and Ulasht were coming hang on. *Spyro examines them. And nods. He was about to Shake Niv-Mizzet's hand but withdrew.*

Cynder: Babe what's wrong?

Spyro: Honey I don't know about this guy. Listen Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenuis, Niv you seem like you want to help.I'll gladly take it to get our friends back. But can I be sure your not an Eldrazi? What if this is a trick to get us to become dinner to The Eldrazi? I'm sorry but I need convincing before I agree to anything. Sorry.

Cayla Mills

#117 Aug 20, 2014 8:58 AM

thetruefan
Website

#118 Aug 20, 2014 2:35 PM

Mr. John

Cynder: So what do you think?

Spyro: *Shakes Niv's hand.* Were in. But they also turned the greatest archmage against us Ulasht do you know how we can get them and Zur back? Something called the Eye of Treason?

Cayla Mills

#119 Aug 20, 2014 6:16 PM

thetruefan
Website

Dack: I think you mean 'Act of Treason'. A normal saying for the Eldrazi.

Niv-Mizzet: Archmages? Ha! Let their mindless armies come, and face the might of genius. Mages is an easy task for the Izzet- Magic never beats Science, as I sure you know.

Ral: So... Let's go maybe?

Niv-Mizzet: For sure, Ral! *touches a point in the ground, than reveals a secret door* Enter inside., please. *opens the door and jumps inside*

Ral: *goes with Niv-Mizzet*

Dack: *goes with them*

#120 Aug 20, 2014 10:10 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: *Flies with everyone back to The a Resistance base. They put away the blue robes after making it vanish and created new all blue armor by the blacksmith forge. It was lighter and durable. To keep them protected from magic and other attacks. After training and healing up they returned to the door.*

Leprechauns: Good luck lads call us if you need help again. *They vanished after Irish Step Dancing.  *

Marx: Goodbye and farewell for now.

Spyro: *Approaches them. * I need you on the Assault Team Marx. Argil your on the Stealth Team. Half are team in Assault with me and the others on Stealth with Cynder.

Argil and Marx: *Nods. *

Spyro: Alright everyone let's go remember what they said. Hand of Emrakul, tough brutes, Artisan of Koziliek, brings one of the dead to their side. To fight. Ulamog mindless anger and hunger, and Spawnsire of Ulamog creates new Eldrazi. And The Betrayer it's killed millions it can bring back the dead to fight along side it. If we face these things use all your skills to combat them The Betrayer needs to be taken down with teamwork. Fight hard and fight well. Now let's go save some friends. *Resistance cheers. Their guns and swords, axes, ECT sheathed and them ready to go. They went through the door. And closes it. *

Argil: Didn't see an Eldrazi yeah sure. And I'm guessing when we fought Emrakul he was just a figment of our imaginations. I don't really like these guys much. Yeah your smart and tough but don't act all big headed about. And laughing at Ulasht really? How disrespectful Archmages can match up with any genius out here.

Soyro: Control yourself there bud. Their good remember that.

Cynder: Besides they seem cool. Now suck it up.

Argil: *Sighs. * a Yeah guess their cool. They are helping us and are smart okay let's take down the Eldrazi. *Continues after Dracogenuis, Ral, and Dack. As did the others.*

Argil:Besides science. Can indeed beat magic. *Follows on.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 20, 2014 11:14 PM)

Cayla Mills

#121 Aug 21, 2014 11:28 AM

thetruefan
Website

Niv-Mizzet: Okay. Dack- You are in the stealth team. Me and Ral- In the assault team. Dack has his plan for the stealth. Dack?

Dack: Okay. *takes a weird kind of knife* This thing will help us get the second part of Zendikar's map. I like call it "Faithless Looting". We getting into an epic risk, but with sucesses... We'll get a huge push for our next step- finding your friends. I'm pretty sure they are dead, but there's still hope.

Niv-Mizzet: The assault team will kill as many minions as possible. Than we will all gather... and crush the Eldrazi. Ral- The door.

Ral: *switches a lever, and a door opens* Let's go than. *they all enter inside*

#122 Aug 21, 2014 3:48 PM

Mr. John

Argil: ".." *His heart just about broke from that statement and he slumped down.*

Argil: I'm out I can't do this. If their dead what's the point.

Marx: Chin up you know we'll find a way to bring them back if that's the case. Now suck it up they would want us too.

Argil: Your right let's do this. *They all follow on. And close the door behind them as they enter.*

Cayla Mills

#123 Aug 21, 2014 6:18 PM

thetruefan
Website

*They appear in a dust roas leading to a ruined town*

Dack: Okay. Stealth team! We'll go to this building *points on a house* And get The map. Assault team will stay here until my signal. Move! *sneaks to the house*

#124 Aug 21, 2014 6:54 PM

Mr. John

Cynder: You heard the man let's go. *Moves into the house and hides behind a cabinet gazing around checking her surroundings. The rest of The Resistance followed suit. *Hiding and keeping a careful eye. Out.*

Argil: *Tiptoes in and hides behind a wall. He gazes around.* No sign of the map yet. *He thought.*

Spyro: *Stays with the Assault team ready for action. * You know Marx do Argil and Xandra have a thing?

Marx: No their just friends.

Spyro: Too bad I think Argil would really take good care of her and love her well. Well their best friends and they'll see each other soon. I hope.

Marx: I agree and yeah me too.

Cayla Mills

#125 Aug 21, 2014 8:00 PM

thetruefan
Website

Dack: Okay... *takes the knife, Than stabs it in the wall outside the house. After some seconds, the wall becomes ash* Done. *takes the map from a table* Fall back! *runs to The other team* Dracogenius!

Niv-Mizzet: Very well. Everyone after me! *he leads everyone to a cliff with a long road. There's sone rocks there too.* We are too Late!

At the other side, there was a very long plains. Emrakul, The pawnsire, the betrayer and a large army was there. Zur, Xandra and Pharika was chainged to a block. Ulasht was near a soldier.

Soldier: Ulasht the Archmage. we finally take you down. To the block.

Ulasht: I will die at least... With honor! *turns into a fire elemental*

Emrakul: *sighs* So hopeless. *drains Ulasht's mana, and he returns into regular dragon form*

Soldier: Get him boys! *a pack of wolves ran to Ulasht, pinning him to the ground and eats him*

Pharika: ULASHT!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries and shouts* Ulasht...

Soldier: *takes Xandra* To the block, prisoner. Nice and Easy.

Xandra: *puts her head on the block*

Soldier: *takes an axe*

Niv-Mizzet: Too late for the archmage. But the rest, we can save them.

Dack: Stay here. Wait for dracogenius' word. *stands on the rock* *shouts* Hey! Red Head!

Soldier: *looks at Dack*

Dack: So here I come! *uses a rope and jumps near the block and takes Xandra, Than jumps with her to  a far group of stones, Hidden in fog*

Niv-Mizzet: Okay! EVERYONE... CHARGE!!!!!! *runs to the battle*

Ral: *goes after him*

Xandra: *looks at Dack with big eyes, than starts to scream*

Dack: *puts his hand on Xandra's mouth* You will be okay. *takes a first aid kit*

Xandra: *Closes her eyes and puts her head on Dack's knees*

Dack: *strokes her skin* You are beautiful. You'll be okay, I promise.

Last edited by thetruefan (Aug 21, 2014 8:03 PM)

Board footer