Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 Aug 18, 2014 1:36 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Argil: Will if you need taking him down. I mean them down we've got your back. Anyway glad you found it at least.

Marx: *Saw Argil gazing at Xandra but then turning his face and hiding it.* Crushes he muttered to only himself.

Zaph: Finished dad. I'll tuck Alex in night. *He and Alex waved goodbye to the others and tucked each other in locked their doors and headed to bed.*

Argil: Goodnight my sons. *He smirked.* Guys listen I'm sorry we never kept in touch for seven years we tried to meet up with you but we were all so busy. I hope we can spend a day together along with Pharika, Edgar and Rossiel as friends having a picnic or something someday.

Marx: *Nods.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#77 Aug 18, 2014 11:28 AM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Xandra: It's okay. *goes to her room* Thanks for the food.

Zur: By the divine! I must try it! *runs outside*

#78 Aug 18, 2014 1:12 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Nods. He and Marx cleaned up did their exercise and were about to turn in for the night. But still waited for Zur. So they could tune in.*

Marx: So you stopped gawking over Xandra moved on already?

Argil: Yeah she's too young for me besides. I wouldn't want to ruin are friendship so crush over.

Marx: Sounds good. You know all this talk about magic and enchantment Zur is an Enchanter, Ulasht's an archmage And Zerve a wizard.

Argil: We killed Zerve though right?

Marx: *Shakes his head.* I have a strange feeling we haven't seen the last of him.

Argil: *Sighs.* Guess you can't beat an arch enemy that easy. We'll be ready for him whenever he shows back up..

Marx: *Nods.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#79 Aug 18, 2014 2:37 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *returns to the house* Oh, check this out! *takes an iron statue* I will show you what this thing can do! *puts his hand near the statue. the ring starts to glow, and the statue explodes, and the ring stops to glow* Huh, have you seen something like this? *puts the statue in his backpack*

Xandra: Mm? Has someone called my name? *walks out of her room to the others*

#80 Aug 18, 2014 3:53 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Cleans up the mess and puts in the garbage.* No Xandra get some rest.

Marx: That is amazing Zur it can move metal. And objects?

Cayla Mills

#81 Aug 18, 2014 3:56 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: I heard something Like "Crush", Than "Xandra", and "Gawking". and than An explosion. *yawns* What crush?

Zur: Here. *takes a part from a car door, than puts it on the ground* *ring starts to glow, than the metal door jumps in the air and explodes*

#82 Aug 18, 2014 7:43 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Cleans up more of the mess and closes garbage..* I was talking to Marx about a friend. Yeah he and his crush who's name is also Xandra are dating now good for them. And that explosion was the Aladdin's ring. Being demonstrated. Honestly you look tired get some rest really dark and you and Zur probably got a mission tomorrow. *Argil did not want to make things awkward with one of his best friends. His crush was over but her knowing was probably not for the best. So he needed to say something to make Xandra believe something else. *

Marx: *Watched the demonstration, and laughed inside about Argil trying to talk and explain the lie to Xandra. It was probably better Xandra didn't know they hated lying to their best friend but it was for the best. He turned to Zur clearly impressed.*

Marx: Hope you whipped up that car door yourself though cause if it was someone's door you are paying the gems for it. *He laughed. Gems being the currency in the dragon realms like human money. *   

Meanwhile in a misty valley filled with fog a team of wearing all blue with blacks staffs with red gemstones red gems. That harnessed their magic. Were walking by a stone pillars. They were gone from Wizards to Sorcerers to Enchanters. They were lead by a black bearded man. 31 years old. He had long black hair under his blue hat as did the others brunette and blonde redhead and so forth. This man was Zerve The Enchanter he had been revived now the leader of The Zeo Enchanters. Evil Enchanters who used their magic to obtain artifacts to make their own evil ways.

Zerve: I feel the power of Aladdin's ring. But that trinket can stay with that old fool Zur. I am after a greater prize. And then I can kill Argil and Marx and their family. *He smirked laughing as he watched the stones.*

Cayla Mills

#83 Aug 18, 2014 7:47 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Ha! I remember that day when I took that door, everyone thought I was a UFO.

Xandra: I can see that. I can read your face like a book, Argil. I can see the lie in your eyes. *walks away*

Zur: Woah. one of her deep times. Better keep a distance from her. *laughs and walks away*

Last edited by thetruefan (Aug 18, 2014 8:04 PM)

#84 Aug 18, 2014 8:11 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

((I'm away up to Sunday. Take care smile))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#85 Aug 18, 2014 8:13 PM

thetruefan
Website

((kay))

#86 Aug 18, 2014 8:16 PM

Mr. John

((You too. Man have fun.))

Argil: *Just rolled his eyes.* I could care less if she gets angry. It's better she doesn't know the truth. She's gotta realize that sometime secrets are kept to protect those we care about the most. And shouldn't act like a whinnying two year old when that that becomes the case. I'm off to bed night Zur bro. *Heads to bed and closed his door.*

Marx: Well least Xandra doesn't know that Argil had a crush and moved on from. Her we don't want to make are friendships weirder. *He said quietly to himself.* Night Zur. *Heads to bed and locks door.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 18, 2014 8:17 PM)

Cayla Mills

#87 Aug 18, 2014 8:19 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Oh, well. Had a crush on her? Mm, interesting. She's getting scarier... Believe me, at the day I met her.... It's a very very long story. But what she's saying- It's truth. She can really see you from inside. Look right into your feeling. She knows everything you think about, What is your matter. She's right- Like reading a book, she can catch you in seconds. I'll try to talk with her. Good night.

#88 Aug 18, 2014 8:23 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Slept kind of uncomfortably he needed to Xandra when she calmed down. He did't want to loose his friend. He fell into slumber for now.*

Cayla Mills

#89 Aug 18, 2014 8:38 PM

thetruefan
Website

#90 Aug 18, 2014 8:50 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *The next morning he left keys so that Zur and Xandra could open the cases to get their gear and close it back to. He sat talking to Marx.*

Marx: You know I have a strange felling your little crush will come back. You might even start liking her who knows.

Argil: She's just a friend. I'm to old for her I don't to make things weird would what see see in me anyway? I know my worth but she'll probably end up with some charming Soulbreaker I gotta apologize later anyway. Now eat up we got a day to spend with the boys. *

Marx: *Nods. *

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 18, 2014 8:51 PM)

Cayla Mills

#91 Aug 18, 2014 8:55 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur *wakes up* Oh. Xandra?

Xandra: *still sleeps. All her mouth was full of blood*

Zur: Oh, great. Just great. *takes the bucket with the blood* Hello guys. *walks near Argil and Marx, than walks outside, and casts a ice spell that freezes the blood*

#92 Aug 18, 2014 9:00 PM

Mr. John

Marx: *Finishes up his tasks. *

Argil: *Joins Zur.* Me and Marx are going out today with my sons keys are on the table you can get your gear and close it after. We'll bring dinner and yeah. Okay good. *Examines the bucket.* Zur who's blood is that and where's Xandra? *He said alarmed.*

Cayla Mills

#93 Aug 18, 2014 9:05 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: It's Xandra's blood. Eh... *looks embarrassed*  Yesterday... She... Look, at the past, She used to be my Experiment Subject. long story, I'll explain later. However, she wanted me to use the 'Mindslayer'. It's like drugs- With a single use, you just faint. It's like instant-sleep. The only side-effects are... Blood. A lot of blood. She's at her room.

#94 Aug 18, 2014 9:12 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Rushed to the room. * He brought some paper towels and cleaned up the blood and gave Xandra's hand a gentle squeeze.*

Argil: I'm sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to lie to you. I hope I didn't make this happen. Why did you put drugs in yourself you don't need those. Please wake up soon. *Marx and Argil talked and Marx took the boys out Argil said he would meet up with them later. He didn't want to go till Xandra was alright. He put a wing on her to keep her warm. And fell asleep next to her till she woke up. Having thrown the bloody paper towels away and clearing up the mess.*

Argil: I ain't gonna leave you till your awake friend. *He said falling asleep beside Xandra his wing covering her. To keep her warm.*

Cayla Mills

#95 Aug 18, 2014 9:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *enters the room, but don't wants to disturb so walks out*

Xandra: *coughs* What... What was that?

#96 Aug 18, 2014 9:21 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Wakes up and lifts his wing.* You okay you were out for a while?  You can come in  now Zur it's okay. I think she's coming around.

Cayla Mills

#97 Aug 18, 2014 9:22 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *stands on the front of the door, looking at them*

Xandra: What... What have I done...

#98 Aug 18, 2014 9:31 PM

Mr. John

Argil: You used The Mindslayer you passed out.

Cayla Mills

#99 Aug 18, 2014 9:33 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *nods* You were on the edge of despair. I used the mindslayer only once, for experiment. No one else used it for his... own. feelings.

Xandra: I see that. *coughs* So... was your talking true? *looks at Argil*

#100 Aug 18, 2014 9:36 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Of course I don't ever want to loose a great friend. Like you I'm sorry for lying. *He said putting his head down in shame.*

Cayla Mills

Board footer