Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#601 Sep 29, 2014 8:29 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Argil: *Walks ahead.*

Spyro: This will be are toughest challenge yet. If we lose endurance that's it. Let's go.*Heads ahead with team all on the right path.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#602 Sep 29, 2014 8:32 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Zur: Here. Looks like the challenger. *points at a reaper* He's Zendikian. I know by his clothing. *talks to him in Zendikianic* He says we must first... Jump from a cliff to cliff. On slippery.

(Making good language names, aren't I?)

#603 Sep 29, 2014 8:37 PM

Mr. John

((The best RP buddy.))

Argil: I guess Zendikianic. Is broken English but okay. I hear him. *Jumps from cliff to cliff. He slipped on one and almost fell but hung on.* He's right the ground feels like a moap was washed over it hang tight. *Jumps from cliff to cliff with Spyro, Marx, and Zerve.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#604 Sep 29, 2014 8:42 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( The best RP buddy. *highfive* Because we are always the same Spyro fans. Fans. wink ))

Zur: *looks down. There was a spike heap* Jesus. *does the first jump. After two jumps, he falls down, but than holds the edge, and climbs up again. Ulasht did the same without troubles*

Ulasht: Okay. What's next?

Zur: Wait? Do you hear that? *there was a running noise* Someone is above us. Let's go fast. *runs to the next challenger* What's the mission, mate?

Reaper: You have to swim, without a boat, the sea. *points at a black sea*

Ulasht: A dead sea. Full of things from the deep.

Zur: Screw that. We are better. *jumps to the water*

#605 Sep 29, 2014 8:46 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: Let's do this. *Dives in with Argil and co.*

((You know it. *High fives.* Wonder why Edge haven't posted anything about Edgar and co yet. Guess he will soon.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 29, 2014 8:48 PM)

Cayla Mills

#606 Sep 29, 2014 8:47 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *he felt a touch on his foot. Stopped for a moment, than kept swimming. Than suddenly something pulled him down and he drowned*

Zur: Ulasht? Here I come! *dives inside*

#607 Sep 29, 2014 8:50 PM

Mr. John

Argil: ULASHT!!! *Swims down after him and Zur.*

Spyro: We're coming. *Swims after.* Guys remember we gotta come up for air now let's go diving for an Arch Mage. *Marx and co nod.*

Cayla Mills

#608 Sep 29, 2014 8:52 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *he tried to say something but it wasn't understandable. He was pulled by a kraken*

Zur: *give Ulasht a hand*

Ulasht: *tries to give him a hand, but than the kraken pulls him deeper*

#609 Sep 29, 2014 9:10 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: Elemental attacks won't work. Water conducts electricity and we'll get shocked. Fire will fizzle out.
Physical. Attacks let's go.

Zerve: Got it. *Looks at tentacles and tangles some together.* Let's tie squid face up. *Argil and co tie up more of it's tentacles Argil bites his tentacle with Ulasht.*

Cayla Mills

#610 Sep 29, 2014 9:16 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *the kraken swallowed him*

Zur: *he went near the kraken and hit it's gills*

Kraken: *he got out of the water. Zur climbed on his head, than his head turned red*

Zur: Here it comes! *he jumped into the water, and the kraken's head exploded. And Ulasht fell right into the sea, than got his head up*

Ulasht: Phew. That was close. Quick! To the beach! *he went there*

#611 Sep 29, 2014 9:51 PM

Tergrahd
Gems: 0

*to the north a low rumbling and a small voice whispers into the air*~a little help? HELP!~*the voice was fallowed by a few more trembles*

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#612 Sep 29, 2014 9:54 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Well here we go. You are in. Have fun! wink ))
Pharika: *she heard a voice from a distance* Who's that? *follows the sound. She saw Tergrahd there* Gosh are you okay? I am Pharika. *pulls him on the ground and takes a bottle full of holy water* That should do the job. What hurt you? Are you okay? Any injuries?

#613 Sep 29, 2014 10:04 PM

Tergrahd

*he coughed gulping the water down looking to Pharika, small glassy crystal like fragments falling off his shoulders and body as he helps her pull himself out the ground* Hngh! whew where in stone hill am ah? a-ahm fine at the moment m'flowah'!im just really sleepy afta bein' out fa so long! I knew Gnasty woudda done somethin' like this! by the way thank ya fer releasin me!

((keep in mind he has a Cajun accent to him like a regular beast maker))

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#614 Sep 29, 2014 10:09 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Got it. ))

Pharika: You must be not from here. Because here there's no Gnasty Gnorc. There's are even worse things. Come with me, you look really poor. Want to eat something? *she helped him stand*

#615 Sep 29, 2014 10:16 PM

Tergrahd

poor? poor is somethin' i am not m'dear im simply a travelah!.but aftah bein down inna hoe covahd inna crystals foh so long i fancy i am a bit famished!*he smiled standing up on his hind legs to stretch out his body and muscles before leaning back down to all fours*worse? worse? wat could be possibleh mo worse danna gnork witta bad attitude?*he chuckled to himself shaking the dirt and dust off his shoulders and back*

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#616 Sep 29, 2014 10:19 PM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: Well, bad guys are lurking in any point here. Come on, you don't even know me. So let me greet myself. I am Pharika. I have a cousin named Xandra, you should talk to her. If she accepts. I have a husband somewhere on another planet, he went for a quest. And I'm here to help you with any medical problem. Come after me, you would get a bed and fresh food. So tell me about yourself. *she lead him*

#617 Sep 29, 2014 10:28 PM

Tergrahd

*he fallowed close behind her*tank ya so much ma'dear. once da peace keepas been allurted i bet de's bad guys'll tuck their tails between day legs n run fo da hills. anyways madam Pharika, Ma name is mista sir tergrahd de first, but you my dear can call me  just Tergrahd. im truelah sorry to heard of yo husbinds absence in such time of need! well, as i prevyusleh stated imma travla but ma first few years can be traced back to da swamps of de beast maker tribe homes

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#618 Sep 29, 2014 10:31 PM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: Interesting. Never heard about that place. Here you go. *they entered Warfang. She opened the door, and found a meal for him* Go on. After that you should go to bed. *points at her bedroom* I'll be in the living room if you'll need me.

#619 Sep 29, 2014 10:46 PM

Tergrahd

tank ya very much for de meal m'dear after i done ate ma fill im goin ta high tail myself into de bed!*Tergrahd continued eating untill his gut was full and he began trotting to his room and to the bed letting out a yawn*i still wonda to maself where n da wurld am ah? maybe i dunfound myself inna dream dat it! dis is aaawll one bad dream... dare cant be no one who dont know about da peace keepahs or de beast makahs!...she dun even sed it erself! dare aint no gnasty gnawrk hya!sometins off about dis place an imma find out whaddit is!

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#620 Sep 29, 2014 10:56 PM

Mr. John

((Good to have you aboard Tergrahd. But did Edge say you can join? Gotta get permission before you do. Sure he'll say yes and you can join welcome aboard.))

Zerve: *Ate the remains of the Kraken. With Argil, Spyro, and Marx.* Best calamari I ever did have. *They all followed.*

Cayla Mills

#621 Sep 30, 2014 4:00 AM

thetruefan
Website

(( I'll PM Him. If he declines, We'll just ignore what happened 'till now. ))

Pharika: You are in dragon realms right now at the moment.

Ulasht: *They made their way to the beach* Now what?

Zur: I think that's all.

Ulasht: We'll see.

Zur: Fine. *they continued to walk, and saw again the reaper guy* What's the test now?

Reaper: You have succeed. But the way isn't easy. And now obey. A new one is coming trough. Let him in. Hear my tip. *he pointed at a hill*

Zur: *they climbed on it. There was the gate exit there*

Xandra: *she stood near the gate* *she looked at them, smiled and did a L sign with her fingers and entered inside*

#622 Sep 30, 2014 4:10 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Rolled his eyes.* What are you a two year old? Your the only loser I see zombie reject. Alright I'm ready. *Others nod.*

((Yeah and is his RP.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 30, 2014 4:11 AM)

Cayla Mills

#623 Sep 30, 2014 10:31 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

*as soon as Xandra enters the portal*

???: "Allright, that's far enough! *Edgar smashes Xandra into the ground, his hand on her neck, his Edge Fencer next to her head. Alyssa appears with her bow ready to fire, and Rossiel with his Soulblade.

QUICKSLIVER MODE (Xandra, Edgar, Alyssa, Rossiel)

You're trapped in a delusion! *Edgar hears something* ...let him in."

*Yawgmoth enters the quicksliver zone, not attacking anyone, just walking towards Edgar*

(( I'll need to borrow him for a moment if you won't mind tongue ))

Yawgmoth: "No use. Her soul is now enslaved, her memory wiped. And there's no way to alter it *he starts to laugh*"

Edgar: "*suggestive smile* Not if I can help it. *he uses a spell to paralyze Xandra, and then puts his left hand on Xandra's heart, right one on Xandra's head*

Ultima Crucis: Spiritum Salvatio (Final Cross: Spiritual Salvation)

*both Edgar' hands explode in intensive white light*"

Yawgmoth: "*as soon as he realizes what's going on, he tries to charge at Edgar to stop him. However, Rossiel and Alyssa stand in his way. Rossiel in front of him, pressing his Soulblade against his neck, Alyssa behind hin, pointing her longbow at the back of his head*"

Rossiel: "Think it over."

Alyssa: "Forget it."

Edgar: "*sees the source of the problem* ! *presses his leg into the ground to help him pull out a nightmare controling her movement and thoughts. He pulls as hard as he can. And just when you can see the demon lurking out from Xandra's soul, he has an angry look on his face* *telepathy* Xandra, come back to us. Do it at least for him. Don't you want to see him again? Then fight it! *He uses all of his strenght to pull out the nightmare. And since still in mid-air, he pulls out Luce & Ombra, and points it at the nightmare* *suggestive smile* Jackpot! *he fires two bullets, one of dark, one of light energy, circling around each other. The super strong glow giving out from the bullets could blind you if you stare at it for too long. They hit the nightmare, ripping it into tiny bits, and then completely disappearing as ashes. He puts away Luce & Ombra, and walks up to Xandra, giving her his hand* Hello Freedom!"

((Oh, well :v If you had any problem with that one here, then tell me. I was just getting *bleep*ed of Xandra's behavior XD))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#624 Sep 30, 2014 11:17 AM

thetruefan
Website

(( No problem. She is so mean all the time! I told her so much time and she did not listen roll ))

Xandra: Why... Persist... You already lost... *she stood up* This is simple. You cannot simply rescue me. I did it with my own will.

Yawgmoth: She rights. You are useless, and you will stay like that. You will never get her back. None shall stand against my forces! *he did a shadow burst that pushed them backward* As she said. Why Persist? We won.

Ulasht: Come on, Xandra. Believe it!

Xandra: You pig! Your weakness is great, and your moves even more. The universe belongs to Yawgmoth. And if you don't accept- I will kill you! My life for Yawgmoth! *she was ready for anything*

Ulasht: The demon inside her is getting weaker. Just hold a little longer!

#625 Sep 30, 2014 11:33 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd422Rv6yaU Yes, REQUIRED to listen to tongue ))

Edgar: "Oh yeah? Then perhaps I need a little backup. Argil, can I ask you for a second?

Okay: First of all - Bull$h!t. You controlled her will, just as you do it right now. Let me give you a little hint - never mess with a God. *Soulblade is thrown to Edgar (unsheathed), who catches it* Open wide *thrusts it into Xandra, targeting into her soul. He did kill the nightmare, but it costed Xandra's soul's health. Argil, hold her tight! *turns his head baco to Yawgmoth*

Just let me get those things clear:

Your mouthing off skills are pathetic.

Don't even pretend - You cannot keep her until I don't like it.

I don't tolarate anyone with bigger mouth than mine.

Your pity skills are nothing to me. She's coming back with us, and you know it just to well.

And most important of all - *Argil and Edgar nod at each other, and say in the same moment* don't mess with Love. *they both pull out the Soulblade together. It waisted so much of Xandra's stamina, that she fell on the ground unconscious.*

She's good as new. *gets her on his back, and walks away through Rossiel's shadow warp with everyone, but before that, he turns around to Yawgmoth for a second, and salutes to him* Adios,  b!tch! *and then shadow warp gate closes*

((Don't mess with two things:

My mood.

Me.

big_smile ))

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Sep 30, 2014 11:35 AM)

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

Board footer