Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend Of Spyro: Days of Fear

Xandra: *with Edgar* *attacks Edgar with her poison tail*

#402 Jul 16, 2014 7:09 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

In the meantime Argil and Marx watched their friends training but also turned to their sparing partners.

Marx: "How will we know when we have enough combos?"

Argil: "Edgar or Rossiel will tell us then sibling combos for now just hang tight!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#403 Jul 16, 2014 7:13 PM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: *breathes* What's next?

#404 Jul 16, 2014 7:17 PM

Mr. John

Marx: "Xandra corkscrew remember I'll follow up!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#405 Jul 16, 2014 7:19 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Oh well, Yeah, I remember... *Stands near Marx again*

#406 Jul 16, 2014 7:27 PM

Mr. John

Marx: "Don't worry we should just about be done I think. But if not you'll be training with Pharika again in no time!" *He boosts Xandra up allowing her to do the corkscrew upon her landing. Marx did a Spinning Roundhouse Kick where she landed a Pele or Pele Kick. I'll call the other one Just a backflip kick is that is what it is!" Marx then landed and back flipped back.

Marx: "What great power Alright now try one of your Soulbreaker abilities aim it up like a geyser!"

Cayla Mills

#407 Jul 16, 2014 7:31 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *creates a soul storm, raising it up slowly* *Spells the enchant* "By the name of Zur the enchanter, I summon the mighty storm of Enchantment and Death!" *Soul storms getting more powerful*

#408 Jul 16, 2014 7:34 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Rossiel: "*Resheaths his Katana* I'll let you start this one"

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#409 Jul 16, 2014 7:36 PM

Mr. John

Marx: "Time to tip the scale!" He threw two earth orbs into the storm then the lighting struck it creating a storm of earth orbs and soul balls. That rained down on the target spot they just attacked.

Marx: "Alright good now try another!" He said nodding

Cayla Mills

#410 Jul 16, 2014 7:39 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *Sends some soul-strikes to the sky*

Sky: *Getting Darker, lightning*

Xandra: It's working! *sends more strikes to the sky*

#411 Jul 16, 2014 7:41 PM

Mr. John

Argil: "Understood!" *He ran like a cheetah then bounced of the ground he snapped his fingers and several icicles appeared he put his hand on one and they turned to ice balls Argil kicked one down allowing the others to fall all of them falling on the target. Some slightly but just barely freezing the spot. Argil landed and back flipped back away from the targets the ice balls continued to fall. He nodded at Rossiel to continue*

Marx: "Burn it up light up and shine!" *Flames burned in his hands as he shot up he tossed two flame balls at the sky the lighting struck it as flaming soul balls rained down on the target. Marx threw several earth stars at one of them and they created a blasted a burst of soul bombs, fireballs and earth boulders that eventually dissipated Marx landed*

Last edited by Mr. John (Jul 16, 2014 7:47 PM)

Cayla Mills

#412 Jul 16, 2014 7:53 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *watches the sky* Beautiful combos! Hurray! Hail the Summoner! You have the true power, Friend. Thank you!

#413 Jul 16, 2014 7:54 PM

CuttingEdge

Rossiel: "***QUICKSILVER STYLE*** *he launches 5 Summoned Swords into the spot, and then shadow-teleported up to the spot. Hacker to Aerial Rave , and then he front-missle-dropkicked, performing a backflip (in this situation since there was no target, he made a platform made of magic below his feet and blasted off from it* Your turn! *he shouts*"

#414 Jul 16, 2014 8:11 PM

Mr. John

Marx: " indeed hail you Xandra and Zur I think me and Xandra are pretty much done we've gotten a feel of what we can do. And by mixing our abilities we've created some amazing combos. You guys will be able to as well. Alright Xandra take a break then you and Pharika when her and Edgar can train you've earned it hope that's alright with you Edgar and Rossiel?" He settled down to watch the others.

Argil: *He stayed silent a flew around the summon swords tapping on one gently but freezing all five he flew with them being carried by a icy twister. He then stopped the twister as the swords dropped and sent several  electric shurikins. At the blades the ice cracked and the summoned swords rained down onto the target ice pelts falling first then the swords the swords being infused with electricity created a static pulse upon landing that would paralyze or stun an opponent and damage them. The electricity dissipated as well as the ice pelts as Argil landed*

Cayla Mills

#415 Jul 16, 2014 8:21 PM

CuttingEdge

((Rossiel used quicksilver style tongue (he did it so fast that you cannot see it with bare eye)))

#416 Jul 16, 2014 8:25 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Well, very good. Thank you. *walks away*

#417 Jul 16, 2014 8:34 PM

Mr. John

*Argil nods and waits for his next move*

Cayla Mills

#418 Jul 17, 2014 9:47 AM

CuttingEdge

Rossiel: "*Resheaths Soulblade*

Laminas animarum, opus esse ad nigra nullius vitae animas inimicorum (Blade of the souls, finish the existence of the lifeless black souls of my foes)

*Judgement cut is performed, but twice as much powerful and long as before*"

#419 Jul 17, 2014 3:04 PM

Mr. John

*Argil created an electric football which he kicked at the Judgement cut it created a sprinkle of sparks and waves of judgement that showered the target*

Argil: "Alright I think we've done enough. We know each's moves well enough now let's take a break cool pal? Okay Pharika and Edgar just you now. Then rest up and we'll do sibling combos!" He joined Marx who nodded.

Cayla Mills

#420 Jul 17, 2014 3:12 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "So, Pharika - *he holds the Edge Fencer lying on his back* Any ideas?"

#421 Jul 17, 2014 3:26 PM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: *Stands ready for anything* "Any Elemental Teeth-And-Claw training?"

#422 Jul 17, 2014 4:37 PM

Mr. John

Marx had gone off but returned with a grim look he sat beside Argil looking down.

Argil: "What is it?"

Marx: "Follow me!" Argil was wondering what was going on but followed they headed out of the forest but stayed low. Atop the hill from before Argil looked up knowing exactly what he was looking at Malefor's Lair it was a castle red flags with Malefor's face on it. Purple on the roofs and grand stone walls of blue encasing it. Argil looked up he saw storm clouds lining the place at the very top looking all good and new was Malefor. But he had apparently been left with a black left eye thanks to Edgar's but kicking of him. Argil laughed at this and silently thanked Edgar. But kept on listening. Suddenly Malefor smiled as flames emerged before him and out came The a Scion. Lighting struck the ground and Mundus emerged they bowed before Malefor and said.

Mundus and Scion: "You called master?"

Malefor: "Ah my humble servants one of our loyal but still weakest members has failed. In his quest. Argil and Marx I don't know where they are,are still alive!"

Scion: "But your gnarly ness they are just two regular dragons what are they of any concern to us? Although they maybe a challenge we shall strike them down! "

Malefor laughed. Malefor: "Your right by all accounts Scion but not naturally so. You see I grew up with Nena and Crank. Argil and Marx's parents we were close friends. I was close to them. You see Argil was there only natural born child. Alex was their niece and Marx and Zaph as in Za-ff were taken in as their adoptive children after their. Parents were killed. I wanted Crank and Nena to join me but they refused. I ordered them, Zaph, Alex and Argil and Marx killed. But those two brats escaped Crank and Nena along with their children made sure of that The job must be finished. My two friends betrayed me by not joining me. Now their dead and buried. I was close to the children. But I want them dead. When you encounter them kill them. But if I encounter them. Oh boy will I enjoy taking their lives away slowly and painfully. I'm coming for you Argil and Marx your heads will be hung on my walls!" He laughed.

Mundus: "Sir what about the others? "

Malefor: The Soulbreaker and her Poison Dragon sibling I have unfinished business with as for The Sucessors of Thantos I will figure something out and that cursed child Edgar will pay for giving me this!" He pointed to his black eye then dismisses them.

Mundus and Scion bowed. Scion disappeared into a Portal to The Void. He could freely go and come as it would not affect him. Mundus vanished in a poof of lighting and Malefor headed back into the castle on the highest floor.

Argil: "Makes sense but hang tight we'll take them dad taught how to sculpt and be good fruit salesmen and we taught ourselves the rest family is with us we will best them!" He noodled at Marx who noodled and smiled they headed back into the forest and rejoined the others.

Cayla Mills

#423 Jul 17, 2014 7:58 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *running to Argil and Marx* "I heard it! Malefor!"

Pharika: *goes with Xandra* "Me too!"

#424 Jul 17, 2014 9:57 PM

Mr. John

Argil: "Yup Edgar left a shiner on his left eye that black eye is as as hideous as him. But still he's back and looks more ready for us then ever. He doesn't know where we are though but we'd better continue on with training!"

Marx: "Mundus and Scion are there too. But Scion's back in the void and Mundus went to his territory!"

Cayla Mills

#425 Jul 18, 2014 8:51 AM

CuttingEdge

*Edgar and Rossiel join the rest* Edgar: "What did i miss? *hears about Mally's black eye. And falls into laugh* Seriously? I wish i could've seen it. And Scion and Mundus are back, I assume? That's no problem at all.I can guarantee - this time around it'll be different. I mean - Rossiel has a Devil Trigger too. And that what you seen before wasn't the full Devil Trigger. He doesn't even have a clue about what he's up to... *he grins*"

Board footer