Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Apr 21, 2013 11:22 PM

Sear/Burst
Gems: 0

Re: Dragon Portals: A New World

Hoviea heard Argil and slapped him. Hoviea: "How dare you?! I DID think of you as a friend, but after saying that?! And you DO know that I'm the princess of Frona?! I guess you do now!" She look's mad. But when she started to talk to the others her face changed to normal. "Now, do you want to see Frona?" We all nod. "Great! Follow!" Then she went into the Ancient Dragon Portal. So did we. When we came out the other side, we came out to a floating island. Not a huge one, but a nice sized one. And there were a few Ancient Dragon Portals here and there. Hoviea: "This is the island where all the Ancient Dragon Portals lead to. Try not to look down though, you will not find a bottom, like you will not find us up here when your down there. There are also bridges that can only be seen from the top connecting the islands." Now we realise that there are a lot, and I mean a lot, of islands in every direction. Of all shapes and sizes. "The only reason we can breath normaly at this hight is our running Sky Core. It is also what keep's the islands afloat, which is much harder on it. And with the Ball of Darkness (is that what I named it?) active, our islands are starting to fall, like what you saw, because the Sky Core is weakaning. We must stop the Lesh." *A moment of quiet.* Sear: "What have we gotten ourselves into, Burst?"

#27 Apr 22, 2013 11:55 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Argil smirked he rubbed his cheek.

Argil: "I shall listen then sorry princess go on and continue with what you are saying I hope I can re-earn your friendship one day!"

Zerve: "You didn't have to him him you know he was only stating his option. Your not a princess more like a snot nosed brat a princess does not flaunt her title, she does not act brash and overconfident. Your the ruler of this beautiful land. Yet young lady your not a princess your a disgrace oh and this is for my friend!" Zerve slapped Hoviea across the face leaving an imprint of his paw and a red mark.

Argil had cleared up the mark left from Hoviea's paw. He restrained Zerve.

Zerve: "Let me go she needs a good lesson!" Argil held him down and he clamed down.

Argil: "She's are leader, friend, and ally most of all she's the Princess of Frona. Don't do this, are enemies are The Lesh not each other we need to be a team I put my full faith and trust in her and in those two new friends of are's, you must trust best friend just as I trust her!"

Zerve snorted and laughed.

Zerve: "Forget it she says one smart remark I'll break her spine or her back, I trust those two but if she's are leader I want no part of this!"

Zerve approached Hoviea.

Zerve: "If I learn to trust you I will return to aid you you better take care of my best friend Argil, Burst, whoever that other dragon is (Sear) Become a better princess too cause this kingdom looks like it's already got a bad ruler with your current attitude. Oh and if you strike Argil again I'll know I'll come and mind you I do respect dragonessess but if you hit Argil again. I will find you and I will end the pathetic existence of a life you have left. Bye Argil, bye friends take care princess rot in a can and die for all I care!" Zerve said flying off. Far away until he was gone.

Argil smiled he really is the best friend I ever had he thought he shook his head and helped Hoviea up and stood between Sear and Burst.

Argil: "Please don't think bad of him. He still is an ally he just needs some time alone is all to clear his head!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#28 Apr 25, 2013 1:14 AM

Sear/Burst

#29 Apr 25, 2013 9:56 AM

Mr. John

Zerve: "Ahh!" Zerve said as he fell but he regained his composure and had rage in his eyes. He flew in grabbed Hoviea by the neck and strangled her till she was unconscious.

Zerve: "I warned you. Pitiful leader you use force if you don't get your way. I will rid the world of your pathetic ruling. I did criticize your family only you. Now I finish the job he said holding her by the neck. In one paw and ready to strike with the other.

Zerve raised his paw and was about to strike her down. Suddenly a burst of ice froze him from behind. It was another Zerve.

Zerve: "Impostor reveal your true form!"

The Zerve impostor smiled and turned into a blue dragon that looked like Zerve.

Argil: "Skelos but you were in prison?"

Skelos: "Was in prison. I was freed and I took over Zerve's body. Thought if I commit the ultimate crime I would get some brownie points from my boss till you idiots interrupted!"

Zerve: "Yeah not going to happen!" Argil.

Argil flew in snapped Skelos's neck and threw his dead body off the island.

Zerve took Hoviea onto his back and carried her the rest of the way to the castle. Argil following closely with the others.

Zerve: I was with you till we entered here. I don't like how she slapped you. But she is a great leader. She rules with honour and respect. And commands that respect back. I will follow her and you all. We will stop The Lesh!" Zerve put Hoviea down by the foot of the castle. He saw some of the castle guards.

Zerve: "An impostor impersonated me and attacked the princess. She must get some rest medical attention at once!"

Argil smiled and nodded at Zerve and looked at the markings on Sear and Burst then at them.

Argil: "No one ever asked you guys wanted to come along on this journey. No one's forcing you to do anything against your will if you do not wish to continue on with us that is your choice!" Said Argil.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#30 Apr 26, 2013 1:23 AM

Sear/Burst

Sear: "Well, if you fail, we would die anyway. I heard some guy say, as we passed him, to his friend, 'Man! What would those people do if we were not around?' Then the other guy said 'Why, they would all die, of course!' Then the first guy said 'I know, but are the Lesh really that bad?' Then the other guy said 'Most are not too strong, but still are. And the higher rank ones are quite a bit stronger. I know, for I have come face-to-face with one...' So yes, We're coming." Burst: "Say, it's getting dark. Where's bed?" By the time we all got a room each in a hotel, we were very tired, and fell asleep. And we all thought about Hoviea. Before we went to bed, we all agreed to see her tomorrow morning. (Now say what your characters are dreaming! I'll do so after you.)

#31 Apr 26, 2013 2:50 AM

Mr. John

Argil and Zerve fell asleep. But something nudged Argil during the night it was Zerve.

Zerve: "You think, Hoviea will be okay?"

Argil: "Your kidding right she's tougher then an earth dragon raging through a town she'll be fine. This entire mess is my fault for what I said I hope she trusts us again one day we will regain her friendship that's a must!"

Zerve: "She'll trust us again. I mean we all are going to stop the Lesh right?"

Argil "Yeah good point anyway let's get some sleep we have a long day ahead of us tommorow depening on Hoviea's condition we will have to plan the next part of are journey!" Argil sighed.

Argil: "Skelos was one of the most wanted and hardest to catch criminals in all of Drart and he was working for someone. The Lesh are not the only problem we will come up against!"

Zerve: "We'll be fine all we can have is faith right?"

Argil: "Yeah by the way you've seemed like you've changed what happened?"

Zerve: "I need to fight I get that now flirting with dragonesses's is not important I won't flirt with one in the future unless I know she's interested then maybe something else can happen a relationship would be a dream come true. But that's not important right nw we have to save Drart and Frona from the Lesh then we can find Skelos's leader and take him down you've seemed like you've changed too what's up?"

Argil: "I've loosened up meeting those two and Hoviea changed me and I'm glad now enough talk time to get some rest oh and by the way out of the two of us if one of us is going to lead it's you from now on I'm not ready to lead the two of us yet!"

Zerve: "Indeed and fine but I will prepare you to be now goodnight!" He went back to sleep.

Argil: "Goodnight best friend!" Argil fell back alseep they both hopped Hoviea would make a speedy recovery and settled down as slumber took them over.

Cayla Mills

#32 Apr 26, 2013 10:25 PM

Sear/Burst

(Sear's/Burst's dream) Sear and Burst were in a grassy field, playing tag. They were laughing and having lots of fun. But then a deep, harsh voice boomed seemingly from everywhere. "TO THE BLACK MOUNTAINS!" Then the grassy fields turned into a deep black volcano, and Sear and Burst were no longer having fun. "TO THE SHADOW DIAMOND MINES!" Then they both were thrown into a mineshaft, with black diamonds, that were glowing black. "THEN FACE YOUR DOOM!" Now they were in a black void, and they could just barely make out a huge dragon face, and it ate them. *They wake up.* Sear/Burst: "AAAAAHHHHH!!" Sear: "Sorry, did I wake you Burst?" "Burst: "No, I just had a horrable dream." "Me too..." Then they talk and find out that they both had he exact same dream. Burst: "Freaky..." "Burst... I'm scared..." "Well, don't be. We have a long journey ahead of us, and we can't let silly dreams get in the way." So they both fell asleep. The next morning, we all went to see Hoviea. She was in a hospital. She said "Hello... I heard everything that happened..."

#33 Apr 27, 2013 2:39 AM

Mr. John

Argil: "Here I thought you would be mad at us!" Argil chuckled. But then got serious.

Argil: "Listen Hoviea this entire mess is my fault I do consinder you a friend and I hope you can consinder me one again one day. And as for those who came after you they will be taken care of but right now the Lesh are the greatest threat and we have to take care of them you still sound like your winded why don't you just settle down and get some rest for now well wait till your better then we can take are next course of action!" Said Argil.

Zerve nodded at this.

Cayla Mills

#34 Apr 27, 2013 4:12 PM

Sear/Burst

Hoviea: "No. Go now. I'm getting too old for this kind of stuff anyway." We're wondering what she means by that. Hoviea look's like around our ages. "Oh, right. I forgot about YOUR aging. We age a lot slower then you. I'm 121." Burst: "Wow, you were right when you said that you age slower." "And as for being mad, to tell you the truth, I may act very mad at someone, but I soon forget about it." She smiled at Argil. "Unless that someone killed or hurt good people... And Argil, the main reason I wanted help is because I hate to fight alone, it makes me feel slightly scared." She blushed slightly for a second.

#35 Apr 27, 2013 4:55 PM

Mr. John

Argil: "There's nothing wrong with that though princess. Everyone's scared of something!" Said Argil nodding.

Zerve: "Yet still we don't know where to start how do we get to the Lesh's castle and stop them if we don't know how to get there!"

Cayla Mills

#36 Apr 27, 2013 10:28 PM

Sear/Burst

Sear whispers to Burst: "Burst, I'm still shaken from that dream, with the 'Black Mountains' and-" The Hoviea had a quick scream. Burst: "What's wrong?!" Hoviea: "SEAR! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!" "We were just talking about a dream- Wait! Is the, um, thing Sear mentioned, an actual place?!" Hoviea asked Sear and Burst to tell everything about the dream. And so they did. (If you don't remember it, look back at the post with Sear and Burst's dream.) Hoviea: "Please call the first thing, the Unspeakable Mountains, and the other thing the Unspeakable Mines. Things we never speak of, go by the class 'Unspeakable'. And there seems to be plenty of Lesh around those parts, so now their abandoned. Not that anyone wanted to mine there in the first place. I shall tell father of this. You may NOT go there! The Unspeakable Mountains are..." She wispered "Plenty active volcanos. And the diamonds you would find in the Mines, are so evil, they fry anything that touches it. Only a normal diamond bowl can contain them. Now I've told you too much already!" Then she sent us on our way back to the hotel with a smile and asking to be safe, and asked the guard at the door for her father. She seemed quite worn out just from the conversation.

#37 Apr 28, 2013 5:03 AM

Mr. John

Argil thought about what Burst and Sear said.

Argil: "So Sear and Burst are your name's glad we finally know them. That had been bugging me for a while. Anyway what you saw perhaps it was Premonition Dream. A sign of things to come!"

Zerve: "But Argil, if that's the case we might fail on are quest!"

Argil: "I know but we have to try to succeed if we fail not only will all of Drart be in danger, are village, Bruce, are village elder, but soo will Sear and Burst's hometown Frona and Hoviea. We have to succeed. And if we don't we go down without a fight. If we don't stop the Lesh someone in the future will. Are mission is simple destroy the Ball of Shadow, and find out what the markings on Sear and Burst mean!"

Zerve nodded.

Zerve: "But in their dream they say they got eaten by a dragon got any clues, and what about the volcano, and mine!"

Argil: "Don't worry about that even a fire and earth dragon would stay away from their!" As for who ate them it might be him!" The one who strikes fear into all hearts a simple glance from his evil face could freeze even a fearless cheetah in place!" The One who has full control of The Lesh above even Commanders. The Lesh King!"

Argil: "We have to stop him and his army are journey will continue. But for now we have to make are next plan of action!"

Meanwhile in a small base in the middle of a barren wasteland.

???: "Skelos failed huh hmm. I thought him trying to put everyone off would not be that a hard a thing about are real plan. We will have full control of Frona and Drart. But right now we lay low. The Lesh could interfere in are plans so we lay low but do not worry. I will make sure that are princess is taken care off!" Said an evil dragon laughing to another as their base vanished.

Cayla Mills

#38 Apr 28, 2013 10:44 PM

Sear/Burst

Sear, Burst, Argil and Zerve planned and planned and planned. But nothing good seemed to work. We didn't even know exactly which direction the Volcanos were! And we can't ask anyone, for it seemed to scare the poop out of people. Burst: "Sigh. Well, we need to think of something!" Then a voice from an ally way said "Pssst! Over here! And make sure no one's looking!" Sear: "Uh, should we..." Burst: "Well, the people who die either go to Frona, or Haudus, depending on their behavior, all through life." (Let's try not to get Haudus very involved, ok?) Sear: "Ya, good point, so unless someone was stupid enough to let someone in, it's a good guy." We all stair at Sear. "Oh! Right! Hoviea! Now I feel like a jerk... Sorry." The voice came again. "Pissssst! You comin or not, eh?" Burst: "We're coming." So we went in. (For RP info, that guy works for the '???' dude. You know, the dragon dude who laughed last?)

#39 Apr 29, 2013 1:15 AM

Mr. John

(His name will be Rex I was planning a story where he would be working for one of The Lesh Commanders and trying to take over, Drart and Frona in exchange for helping The Lesh. If you want me to take him out I can say he gets killed by another team of warrior dragons)

Argil: "Wait if that's true then Frona is like some kind of heaven but if that's true, and were here now are we dead?" Said Argil he touched his arm.

Argil: "I feel alive, so I guess this is a placed named after the heaven of Frona. Or I could be wrong. I don't want to Haudus that's for sure. I want to go to Frona when I pass on hope I can!" He followed Sear and Burst.

Zerve nodded at what Argil said.

Zerve: "Whoever this person is I hope this isn't some kind of trap, If it is are journey might be over before it even begins!" He said following the stranger but looking for signs of a trap, or Lesh.

Zerve looked at Sear and Burst.

Zerve: "It's best we don't try to go to those volcanoes if their forbidden best thing to do is stay away!"

Zerve: "Plus we need to talk to Hoviea later we need crystals to get through the dragon portals. And we need to know more about the Lesh what were up against from low ranking soldiers, to Commanders to King Gurdoosh King of The Lesh. The striker of fear into all's hearts finally remembered Gurdoosh's name. Anyway my point is let's be careful and find out more about are enemies!" He said with a whisper.

Cayla Mills

#40 May 03, 2013 12:42 AM

Sear/Burst

Sear: "Well, Hoviea brought us into Frona through an Ancient Dragon Portal, so I don't think we are dead, but I don't think we should stay long, either.

Then we realised that the guy we met was waiting for us to stop talking. Burst: "So, why are we here?"

The guy said "My name is Crunch. I know where the Black Mountains and Dark Diamond Caves are. They are in the direction of the setting sun, behind a huge statue of Einer."

Sear: "Wait, you mean THE statue of THE Einer? THE statue that THE discoverer of Drart made when he first came?"

"That would be him. But before you go, and this is VERY VERY importent, KEEP A DARK DIAMOND FROM THE MINE! Ok?"

Burst+Sear: "Okay..."

(Getting a Dark Diamond is going to help out with a trap later on, when we are past the Mines. And I'm sorry if I took a while to respond. I can't go on my computer on school days. And btw, I like the idea of Rex. big_smile )

#41 May 03, 2013 3:16 AM

Mr. John

(That's fine seems like your on Thursday to Sunday I'll just wait till you post then)

Zerve: "That's all fine and everything but what about The Lesh we still don't their weaknesses and such. We need to talk to Princess Hoviea about that before we leave. And wait hold on a second Mr. Crunch Princess Hoviea forbid us from going to the mines we can't set foot in them. Their forbidden for a reason I'm sure!"

Argil: "Yeah no way I'm going ignoring Princess Hoviea's orders, she said the volcano and mines are forbidden were staying away for them!"

Cayla Mills

#42 May 03, 2013 10:37 PM

Sear/Burst

#43 May 04, 2013 6:20 AM

Mr. John

Argil: "Urgh, I don't know why but I feel exhausted oh and by the way!" Argil took Sear and Burst and cracked their skulls together.

Argil: "What's WRONG WITH YOU TWO DON"T TRY AND FORCE ME AWAKE, I NEED REST IT"s RUDE TO JUST, TRY AND WAKE SOMEONE UP" Argil snorted. He calmed down.

Argi: "Sorry please just don't wake me up like that again when someone is forced awake then can usually be pretty grumpy, or still groggy, just nudge me lighly next time, or tap me gently on the shoulder and say Argil time to get up cool? Cool. Anyway What Crunch said confuses the heck out of me, guess we gotta go, to these mountains, and that mine, I hope it dosen't make Princess Hoviea mad, but we don't have a choice, better find Crunch!"

Zerve laughed at Argil lecturing the friends but something bugged him.

Zerve: "Guys I think were forgetting one important thing, oh and I you might remember it, The Lesh, we still don't know how to defeat them or their weeknesis, we can't go on without knowing that!"

Argi: "We don't have time, we'll just have to wing it, on our journey!"

Zerve: "Argil, are you mad? We don't what were up against from the lowest ranking members, to the Commander all the way up to King Gurdoosh, were going on a quest, without knowing how to beat the enemy that's not a quest that's just asking to get us killed, if that's the case we'll end up in Frona a lot sooner then later!"

Argil: "Zerve just shut it, no one's coming forward with a list saying, oh hear, we know how to take down the Lesh, just study this and you'll be fine, we don't know what were facing I know, but we don't have a choice but to wing it, besides, not like anyone here's going to help us, with how to take down, the Lesh, and we can't wait for her majesty all day and night, she didn't exaxtly, tell us how to defeat the Lesh, and she's a princess, she's got more things on her mind right now, so we might know how to defeat them, but we have to try and take them down on are own that's are only way. And I'm just as scared as you one almost killed me, I know we've never faced one in battle but were going to have too and one day, were going to take a Commander down, and when we do we are one step closer to taking down, King Gurdoosh and destroying The Ball of Shadow, and saving Frona, and Drart!"

Zerve nooded. He knew Argil was right there we not point in arguing.

Argil: "Okay I'm going to go get some breakfeast starving like, a horse who hasn't eaten a meal in four days, see you guys in a while!" He went to go get some breakfeast.

Zerve: "Hey wait for me!" Zerve looked at Sear and Burst and envisoned them as pieces of lamb. He was too hungry and ran off going to get something to eat before he chased his friends around thinking they were food.

Zerve: "See you food pieces, I mean guys later!" He called back to Sear and Burst taking off before he tried to take a bite out of Burst. He was definetly hungry. He thought to himself.

Cayla Mills

#44 May 04, 2013 11:14 PM

Sear/Burst

When Argil and Zerve were out of sight, Sear and Burst crept around the building, to the other side, in an ally. They started talking about weather they can trust Argil and Zerve.

Burst: "I'm not sure I like Zerve. I could of SWORN he saw me as food!"

Sear: "Oh really? And why do you think that? It's the purple gem again, isn't it?" The purple gem was a gem they had their entire lives. They keep it in some hidden leather pouches behind their front-right legs. It was the only thing they had of their parents before they were killed by the Lesh. And it had some strange and unpredictable powers. So they kept switching who had it so often that if you knew one had it an hour ago, you wouldn't know who had it a couple hours later.

Burst: "Yep. I think it's your turn..."

"No problem."

Then the familier sound of Crunch's "Pssst!" came from behind them. When they looked, there was Crunch and some black dragons with wierd nets, which they used to catch the twins. (By the time Argil and Zerve come back, Sear and Burst will be gone without a trace.)

#45 May 05, 2013 12:28 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Actually Zerve was starving so much he started hallucinating thinking of allies as food not the cause of a gem.

Argil and Zerve had gotten their fair share of food. They returned to find the twins gone.

Zerve: "Great, we just started are quest, and their already dead!" He sighed.

Argil: "No you dunderhead their not, I believe Crunch has something to do with this, we have to go to the Mines. Here put this on!" He handed Zerve a hazmat like suit which he also wore.

Zerve put it on and looked puzzled.

Argil: "It will protect us from the darkness inside the mines let's go!"

Zerve nodded and they flew off. They Slapped their foreheads.

Argil: "We need to activate a portal to get out of here the mines are in Drart!"

Zerve through some crystals opening the portal.

Zerve: "I remember what her majesty did let's go!" They jumped in and arrived back where they met the twins. They flew off till they were at the entrance off the mines nodded at each other and went in.

Zerve: "Sear, Burst are you here give me a holler if you are it's Zerve and Argil!"

Cayla Mills

#46 May 06, 2013 1:31 AM

Sear/Burst

(What I ment was that Burst was carrying the gem and through it he sensed that Zerve saw him as food. :-P )

When Sear and Burst awoke, they saw a Dragon Portal. A normal one. And Crunch was talking to some kind of crystal ball.

Crunch: "...although they were quite heavy, we still got here on time. Now why do we need these punks?"

???: "I don't know. But Gardoosh wanted them for some reason. And if you mess up the meeting with the Lesh, we could all be in big trouble. Starting with you."

Crunch: "Gulp. I- I will not fail you boss!"

???: "You had better not."

Then Crunch looked back at us. Crunch: "Hm. So you are now awake, huh? Well guess what! The Lesh will take care of you, and I'm guessing it's not going to be pretty."

Only then did Sear and Burst see where they were. They were in an abandoned wooden (and rotting) building, inside two cages.

Sear: "WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE YOUR AS GOOD AS DEAD! YOU HEAR ME?! DEAD!!"

Crunch: "Not if there's a group of lesh and TWO Lesh commanders coming this way! HA!"

Just then, a group of Lesh and TWO Lesh commanders came their way.

Lesh commander 1: "So, they are still here. Good."

Crunch: "Yes, uh... Lesh commander. I mean, oh great Lesh... guy... Um, gulp."

Lesh commander 2: "We will take it from here, weakling."

Crunch got angry. Crunch: "Did you just call me... WEAK?!"

"WATCH YOUR TONE, dragon!"

"No one. Call's me. WEAK!!"

Then Lesh commander 2 sliced Crunch's throught and then started ripping pieces off of him and eating him. *Moment of silence*

Burst: "0_0"
Sear: "D:"

Lesh commander 1: "Search them."

(RP info: the building is in the only protected area in the Black Mountains. Inbetween 3 volcanos, protected by a wall. And Rex has agreed to work with the Lesh after they threatened to send an entire army to destroy them all.)

#47 May 06, 2013 2:19 AM

Mr. John

Argil and Zerve continued looking but found nothing.

Argil: "Nothing we've searched every area of this mine and nothing!"  Argil said looking around.

Zerve: "Let's head to the Volcano, we might be able to find them there!" They flew off but not before putting one of the crystals in a special container which disappeared till they needed it again.

Suddenly something pinned them down it was two muscular dragons.

Argil: "What let us go!"

???: "No we will not, are boss has sent us to defeat you and stop you for the killing of Skelos!"

Zerve punched one in the face it was so strong it killed him on the spot Argil electrocuted the other with a lighting arc from his moth zapping and killing him.

Argil: "This is getting ridiculous first Skelos now this!"

Zerve: "Which raises the question, how was he able to get into Frona, oh right he was in my body. We have to find are friends though!"

They flew off.

Meanwhile in his base Rex was fuming.

Rex: "Those darned fools, if we continue to fail, at stopping any resistance against my boss and King Gurdoosh, were all doomed, my men fall again!"

???: "Should I handle it sir!"

Rex: "No Boris, I shall handle this matter, myself!" Rex stepped out of the shadows revealing himself he was an all red dragon with red eyes, his left eye was covered by an eyepatch he was the same size as Zerve a fully grown adult dragon. He spread his wings and fire formed around him he turned into a fireball and sped out of the base.

As he was flying he thought to himself.

Rex: "Partnering with the Lesh was smart' but they are ruthless, if I or any working for them fail, they will kill, not an option, I have been planning the assassination of Princess Hoviea and her family, for some time we've taken down other leaders, but now is the time to strike her down. Boris will see to that!"

Meanwhile in Frona, a dragon impersonating, a guard dragon, smashed through the Walls of the castle he was an all green earth dragon Rex's second in command, he curled up and turned into a green boulder using an earth boulder like attack from The Legend of Spyro series. He killed several guards along the way and emerged in the throne room

Boris: "Princess Hoviea' emerge now my boss wants your head, and I will not leave till you and your family are dead!" He punched another guard killing him instantly.

Boris: "Scared oh brave princess?" He laughed.

Cayla Mills

#48 May 10, 2013 1:35 AM

Sear/Burst

It all happened so quickly that Sear and Burst only remember the basic idea. The Lesh took their Purple Gem. Sear escaped. Burst got caught. Burst was knocked cold. Sear went back to a Dragon Portal and went to the Ancient Dragon Portal. He entered it to Frona and found the palace on fire in some places.

Sear just dodged a dragon trying to kill him. "WHAT IS GOING ON FREAK?!" Then Sear kicked the dragon off the edge. He reapeared right above Sear, who dodged again. (Did you forget that happens when you fall off the edge?)

The dragon tried to spit a fire bomb at Sear, who dodged once again. But then mini fire bombs flew everywhere, and hurt Sear. ???: "What is going on is that Frona is ours, the DinoWings. HahahaHA!" (The DinoWings is the group Rex is leading. wink )

Meanwhile...

Burst: "I will never talk, idiots."

Lesh Guard: "Big talk for a small pipscueek." He brethed fire in Burst's face again, who had all his feet stuck in a floor feet-holder-thing.

Burst: "ROAAAAR!!"

The Purple Gem that Gurdoosh was holding suddenly flew out of his claws, through a bunch of walls, all the way to Burst's feet, who ripped his feet out of the thingy, killed the guard, and flew strait through the roof.

Burst: "Whoa! I... think the gem-"

Then a bunch of Lesh came flying after him. "Oh great."

While Burst was escaping, he lost 2 Lesh in an exploding volcano, 1 in a near-miss of the ground, and 3 by using an Earth Breath Blast (from The Legend Of Spyro: A New Beginning).

Then Gardoosh came. He yelled "I WILL HAVE THE SPYRO GEM! ROOOAAAAR!!!!!" (The Spyro gem has the powers of Spyro when he was an ancient dragon, in another universe. There is no Spyro in this universe.)

Then Sear flew into a Dragon Portal, which he quickly threw the last of his Green Gems into. He appeared where they first met Zerve and Argil. Lots more buildings have fell from Frona by now.

#49 May 10, 2013 3:32 AM

Mr. John

Argil  and Zerve were out of their suits suddenly as they flew back to get to a portal of Frona.

Zerve felt something.

Zerve: "Oh no please no. He can't be hear!"

Argil: "What, Lesh? King Gurdoosh?"

Zerve: "No something just as bad, The leader of The DinoWings Rex!"

Before Argil could say anything two fireballs hit Argil and Zerve knocking them down to some ground below. A comet struck the ground before them and flames shot up and a figure emerged from it Rex.

Rex: "Did someone say my name?"

Argil: "So your Rex huh? Sold out on the dragons and working for The Lesh? Have no shame I see!"

Rex: "You stupid or something, boy The Lesh are a great force, they are powerful and fierce, they rule all and someday Drart will belong to them!"

Zerve: "Your the stupid one, if that happens they'll kill you, they won't need any dragons by then Your just a puppet for King Gudoosh!"

Rex: "I fear no death and this is not helping we have opposing views, we will no solve are differences so comrade come at me!"

Argil flew at Rex. But Rex grabbed him with one paw and slammed him into the earth, He continued doing this, and tossed Argil up and kicked him into a tree.

Rex started rolling around laughing.

Rex: "You want to save Drart, you two are pathetic!" Zerve came in flying and punched Rex. Rex smirked. He did not even looked fazed a torrent of flames blasted out of Rex's mouth it burned Zerve severely and smoke came off his body he fell to his knees. But Rex punched over and over again and kicked him the face. Zerve coughed up blood and hit the ground with a thud.

Rex: "You two took down Skelos?" I can see why, but sheesh your not even a challenge, He was week and pales in comparison to me!" Argil flew at Rex but Rex brought Argil down over his knee breaking Argil's back.

Argil: "Arghhhh!" He screamed in pain. Rex then punched Zerve in the gut and Zerve spit up several teeth and and fell to his back. Eyes rolled to the back of his head. Rex blasted a huge fireball from his mouth and it explodes upon contact. Rex laughed.

Rex: "That takes care of that, I will return to my base Boris can take care of the rest, my DinoWings better not fail again. Ether otherwise, I'll be very mad!" He turned into a comet and headed to his base.

Zerve and Argil were both badly damaged close to death, they were laying their unmoving, Zerve's face, it's left side, and the left side of his body, were completely blown off, he lost his left wing and his tail tip, Argil's back was broken, he had lost sight in his left, eye, and his legs, were unmoving he had a gash over his left eye, and a pool of blood was around both dragon warriors. Suddenly something pulled them into a portal.

Argil opened his good right eye up. He noticed he was being held up by something, medical equipment, he had an eyepatch over his left eye, his legs felt better. Standing in front of him was Bruce. He was holding a staff Argil was back in their home.

Bruce: "Thank goodness your alright, I had better explain what happened, you ran into Rex were almost killed, lost vision in your left eye will have too see with only good eye, almost lost your legs and feet and were almost killed!" But hang on!" He put his staff over Argil a glowing green enveloped him and Argil, regained his vision in both eyes. His back was still being healed up though.

Bruce: "Your going to have to stay on there a while longer your back, will be fine in three days!"

Argil: "Thanks for everything, the staff he's dead isn't he you were his son I'm sure you will make a great Chief!"

Bruce: "Yes the elder died of old age and yes I will take on his mantle but I must inform you of something it's Zerve, we healed him his body parts were all back but he did not make it I'm sorry Argil. Rest easy now friend!"

Argil was devastated but he shook it off. Zerve would want him to remain strong.

Three days later Argil now at the gravesite of his best friend and former mentor laid flowers over Zerve's tombstone, then the village elder's. His back okay, He would face off against Rex one day but not for revenge for Drart and Frona, he worried about Sear and Burst but knew they would be okay. He headed to his home for some rest.

Meanwhile The DinoWings, had caused massive damage, to Frona, Under Boris's instructions they had returned to Rex their boss pleased much of Frona had been burnt destroyed and citizens killed or hung laying in pools of blood or their bodies swinging lifeless from trees or their homes dead.

Rex had told Boris to inform Them to bring Hoviea and their family out of Frona to be assassinated or more of Frona would be destroyed more lives lost. The castle was almost destroyed guards dead everywhere and half the building almost burnt to the ground.

Cayla Mills

#50 May 10, 2013 9:28 PM

Sear/Burst

Board footer