Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 01, 2013 6:13 PM

Sear/Burst
Gems: 0

Dragon Portals: A New World

I made up a new line of Spyro rp! Dragon Portals! This is like a whole new universe! Mostly becuse there was never a Spyro or any other characters from the Spyro games and never will be. It's a fresh start! Anyway, here is what is going on in this world: It just started. Your one of a group of Dragon explorers. Your group just arrived in this world through a portal and named it "Drart". Your group grew untill your race was at the top. But 500 years after the first Dragons arrived, a dark secrete was found. And unleashed. No one knows how they got here, but another race was awakened: The Lesh. The Lesh want Drart for there own. They look like Dragons, but only the higher rank ones can talk your language. Your goal can be to get a party of Dragon warriors and find and attack the castle of the Lesh. In order to do so, you have to get to places through Dragon Portals: Portals only Dragons and Lesh can get through. Dragon Portals are like shortcuts. Once you get into the Lesh's castle, destroy the crystal ball known as the "Ball of Shadow", guarded by the king of the Lesh, Gurdoosh. Once the Lesh are defeted, I may make another rp.  big_smile Now create your character and START! wink

#2 Apr 01, 2013 6:51 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: Dragon Portals: A New World

OOC: What the heck might as well give this one a try. Mind if I'm in and will you be a part of it? Also some info for my characters.

Name: Argil

Element: Electricity

Color: Yellow with blue horns and a blue lighting bolt like tail tip.

Weekness: Earth, Ice, and darkness

Apperance: Teenage sized dragon all yellow and blue with a yellow underbelly.

Background: Argil is the son of a retried dragon explorer Crank who passed away years ago. He's kind and wants to protect the world of Drart from all evil. He's got a best friend Zerve who's always got his back and they live together. Argil is humble, kind and heroic and will do anything to go on an adventure to save his world but he has been kept back by the village elders in a small town in Drart who say he's still to young.

Personality: Kind, heroic, but also cold, his only focus is to save Drart does not know how to loosen up.

Name: Zerve

Element: Ice

Color: All light blue.

Weekness: Light, Fire, and plasma

Apperance: Adult sized dragon all blue.

Background: Best way to describe Zerve is he's a party animal, he's always throwing parties with dragons in town, he consinders himself a ladies man, and he'd loud and at times snoobish. But he's a good pal. He's had Argil's back since they were younger and sees Argil's potentiel he dosen't really like to be involved in action but he's ready for a battle when duty calls.

Personanlity: A wild child, he's wild, loud, and snoobish but can be kind though he dosen't show it hates to fight but is good in combat like Argil, he also consinders himself a ladies man and will flirt with any female dragoness adult and sometimes even teens, he also flirts with cheetah's or pretty much anything that's female and moves. When he fights he fights crazy and wildly.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#3 Apr 05, 2013 1:03 AM

Sear/Burst

(Please rp! red )

#4 Apr 07, 2013 1:11 AM

Mr. John

OOC: If you want me to RP does that mean I can be in the RP?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#5 Apr 07, 2013 7:33 PM

Sear/Burst

#6 Apr 07, 2013 7:34 PM

Sear/Burst

(And what does OOC mean?)

#7 Apr 08, 2013 4:34 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Out of character.

Cayla Mills

#8 Apr 09, 2013 1:58 AM

Sear/Burst

#9 Apr 10, 2013 11:25 AM

Mr. John

(Okay got it I'll start but if I'm the only one in this can't really continue without more people)

Argil and Zerve were having a normal day as usual. They wre enjoying it but Argil looked like he was anxious. He knew The Lesh were around. Zerve just wanted him to lighten up for a moment.

Cayla Mills

#10 Apr 11, 2013 1:06 AM

Sear/Burst

#11 Apr 12, 2013 4:36 PM

Mr. John

Argil: "You done here yet?" Argil asked Zerve was flirting with some female dragons as usual Argil was not interested.

Zerve: "Calm down would you chill and talk for a while with these ladies!"

Argil: "Drart is in trouble and you tell me to chill out Hmph whatever waste your time!" Argil said leaving.

Zerve ignored him and continued flirting with the dragonness's but soon an elder summoned Argil and Zerve and they went to find out what was up.

Cayla Mills

#12 Apr 12, 2013 7:28 PM

Sear/Burst

After the falling-towers incident, Sear and Burst flew around a bit and found out that they all had the same symbol on them:

')(
(L)
')(

#13 Apr 13, 2013 12:49 AM

Mr. John

Argil and Zerve went to the elder's chamber. he was a fire dragon who was the main dragon in charge of their village.

Elder Dragon: "Ah well if it isn't Argil and Zerve listen boys you've shown responsibility and I want you two to go leave the village explore Drart fight the Lesh if you have too. You two are growing responsible and are ready for such a quest esspicially you Argil now go!" He slammed a staff he was holding down and Argil and Zerve left.

Zerve: "You lead this thing you know I hate fighting!"

Argil was estatic he ignored Zerve and they flew off a new adventure beggining they had no idea what would await them but they were ready they flew by towns till they came to one with loads of buildings some look like they had fallen they continued on confused.

Zerve: "Who caused this?"

Argil: "The buildings going down no idea maybe the Lesh I could be wrong we have to keep are eyes open though"

Cayla Mills

#14 Apr 13, 2013 12:50 AM

Mr. John

Argil and Zerve went to the elder's chamber. he was a fire dragon who was the main dragon in charge of their village.

Elder Dragon: "Ah well if it isn't Argil and Zerve listen boys you've shown responsibility and I want you two to go leave the village explore Drart fight the Lesh if you have too. You two are growing responsible and are ready for such a quest esspicially you Argil now go!" He slammed a staff he was holding down and Argil and Zerve left.

Zerve: "You lead this thing you know I hate fighting!"

Argil was estatic he ignored Zerve and they flew off a new adventure beggining they had no idea what would await them but they were ready they flew by towns till they came to one with loads of buildings some look like they had fallen they continued on confused.

Zerve: "Who caused this?"

Argil: "The buildings going down no idea maybe the Lesh I could be wrong we have to keep are eyes open though"

Cayla Mills

#15 Apr 13, 2013 9:46 PM

Sear/Burst

#16 Apr 14, 2013 2:58 PM

Mr. John

Argil separated them.

Argil: "Knock it off you two fighting isn't going to solve anything!"

He examined the markings.

Argil: "I've never seen anything like that in my life I wish I could be of more help but I can't!"

Zerve was flirting with another Dragoness.

Argil looked annoyed.

He shook it off.

Argil:  "Anyway I'm Argil the idiot over there is Zerve and we just got here we have no idea how these buildings collapsed!"

Cayla Mills

#17 Apr 14, 2013 10:38 PM

Sear/Burst

#18 Apr 16, 2013 3:43 AM

Mr. John

Argil gave Zerve a serious look Zerve has stopped flirting with dragonessess and gotten serious.

Zerve: "You met the Lesh their a bad bunch would you think we should do Argil?"

Argil sighed.

Argil: "We leave and take these two with us. We can't fight Lesh unless we have a good reason and if this is their place we let them keep it!"

Argil looked at Sear and Burst.

Argil: "Best you come with us Lesh aren't to be thrilled with I can fight but I can't take them on alone and it might be a crime if I attack them besides we're low on options here let's all find a place that is dragon territory not Lesh territory!"

Cayla Mills

#19 Apr 18, 2013 12:18 AM

Sear/Burst

#20 Apr 18, 2013 12:23 PM

Mr. John

Argil remained calm.

Argil: "The name's Argil!"

Zerve: "Zerve here pleased to greet you!"

Cayla Mills

#21 Apr 19, 2013 1:17 AM

Sear/Burst

Hoviea: "I am pleased to meet you, Zerve, Argil. The Lesh's power has made one too many buildings fall in Frona-" "Ah HA!" Burst says. "I KNEW Frona was real!" Sear just give's him an angry look. Hoviea: "As I was saying, The Lesh's power has made one too many buildings fall in Frona, and I suspect it is coming from the Ball of Shadow, in their castle." Burst: "Well that's... Nice to know..." "No, not at all. Now if you don't mind, I must go through that Dragon Portal over there." Burst: "Where? I don't see anything..." But just then, Hoviea breathed on all of us. Then, we started to see this swirl of blue. Hoviea: "It must have gems thrown in for it to work. Green gems. Thankfully, I have some here." Then she showed us some green gems that she took out of a pouch around her neck. Next, she threw them in the portal. The portal started to look green. Now it was as green as the gems.

#22 Apr 20, 2013 4:23 PM

Mr. John

Suddenly Argil and Zerve were teleported out of area to some weird place which looked digital sort of. The Dragon Elder from there village was there as well as a red dragon.

Argil: "What's going on why did you bring us here?"

Dragon Elder: "To train you see Drart is in trouble you must assemble a team of dragon warriors to stop destroy their Ball Of Shadow and save Drart Bruce here will help you!"

Bruce: "Hey gills ice face!"

Argil growled

Argil: "The names Argil as in Jil or Jill not Gill or Gil you are so going down flame face!"

Argil and rushed Bruce and they engaged in hand to hand combat Argil gave him an uppercut and kicked him to the ground He then him him with several electric missiles and an electric arc zapping and knocking Bruce out. Argil landed smiling.

Argil: "Toughest dragon in are village yeah right!"

Bruce was healed by the elder He smirked and rushed Zerve who punched him then head butted him down. Zerve then blasted ice bullets at him freezing his wings and Zerve created an ice tornado that froze Bruce whole. The elder freed Bruce he was healed and returned to the elders side.

Dragon Elder: "You are ready for the quest that awaits you good luck and stay safe!"

Argil and Zerve appeared before Sear and the others again they stood on their hind legs.

Argil: "Dragons from are village walk on their hind legs we do walk on all fours at times. Anyway we're coming with you Hoviea you can't defeat The Lesh alone we want to help put an end to them as well. We need to assemble a team of warriors dragon or not to stop The Lesh destroy the shadow ball of their's and save Drart that is are goal!" Said Argil as electricity cackled from his mouth and frigid vapour formed at Zerve's showing their readiness.

Zerve: "We we will save this Frona as well and if any Lesh try to kill Argil or ny of us again their skulls get broken and their bodies hung as a symbol of victory. Lesson well Lesh your going down!" Zerve said letting out an earth shaking roar which shook the earth.

Cayla Mills

#23 Apr 20, 2013 9:50 PM

Sear/Burst

Hoviea: "Well, then, let's get to work. This Dragon Portal will bring us to one of the very few bases where the Dragons from Frona come to earth. They can not leave that base unless their using an Ancient Dragon Portal back to frona." Then we all followed her through the portal. We all felt as if we were covered with needles, yet it didn't hurt. We came out the other side just seconds later, into a forest. It was bright, lively, and beautiful. And there were a bunch of Dragons like Hoviea: brightly colored. And they all seemed to rush toward her. One of them, one quite white, with some pale purple, came and said "You could of been spotted Hoviea! And why did you just HAVE to bring some friends over?!" They chatted for a while, and it turned out he was high on the charts. "Fine, they may stay. But keep them from trouble!" Then Hoviea showed us an old-looking high arch with a yellow portal inside. Hoviea: "This is an Ancient portal. It was made by our ancestors. See that big yellow gem up on top? That's what keep's it running."

#24 Apr 20, 2013 9:55 PM

Sear/Burst

#25 Apr 21, 2013 3:44 AM

Mr. John

(Okay gotcha)

Argil looked at Hoviea's friends.

Argil: "Friends?" He looked at Zerve, Sear and Burst. "Zerve's my best friend and I trust those two I consider them friends but!" He looked at Hoviea.

Argil: "She's more a leader don't consider her a friend don't think she feels the same way ether we aren't friends to her just fellow warriors. Nuff said!" He said nodding to himself.

Zerve looked at Hoviea.

Zerve thought to himself as well.  "This chick's pretty hotheaded glad I never flirted with here ain't my type and she probably would have slapped course if she did she would no longer be able to move her paw as I would have frozen it solid. No one slaps me and gets away with it!" He thought.

Cayla Mills

Board footer