Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#151 May 27, 2011 2:19 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

OOC: this part is a narriation i thought up

Little did Spyro know that the secret location where they will train is now under the control of the Eldar an anchent alien race that was on Alavar long ago before the dragons and humans alike and a sworn enemy of the Necrons and the Blood Ravens led by Farseer Taldeer but when she heard from a ranger that 4 dragons are going to there base she led her troops to the Webway gates and entered the gates then the entire base turned invisable but Farseer Taldeer left behind to meet the dragons and show them the Eldar base

"I will be here waiting my love." Zonoya says as she puts on the necklace and walks to Cynder "I am ready to train." Zonoya says as Nadia is ready also as Marlowe contacts a new division of soldiers to come to Alavar for more renforcements as a Eldar Warp spider squad walks up to Taldeer

"Farseer are you shure that the purple dragon will come?" the leader says as Taldeer listens

"He will come now get back into the Webway gate and wait for orders." Taldeer says as she waits and looks for Spyro and the Warp spiders walk back in to the gate

#152 May 28, 2011 1:32 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

"Alright Nadia, Zonoya follow me. Marlowe get your troops ready and like Spyro said hunt down and take down the rest of The Emperor's soldiers!" Said Cynder leading Zonoya and Nadia to a secret room.

"Okay first of all Zonoya what kind of breath do you breath?"

Meanwhile Spyro, landed with Argil, Alex, Zaph, and Marx at their training location.

"Okay first of all maybe we should have a look around I know we picked this spot but I want to make sure were along we need total concentration and no distractiions when we train!" Said Spyro.

Argil and his brothers nodded. They followed Spyro to make sure nothing or no one was around.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#153 May 28, 2011 2:37 AM

knightstemplar

As they walked a Eldar ranger hiding in a tree and aimed his Eldar sniper rifle at Spyro's head but sliped and fell in front of the group and he looked at the dragons and started to panic "Please don't hurt me!" The Eldar ranger says as he slides back to the rock wall and brings his arm up to defend himself but was watched by other Eldar rangers in different trees

"Of course Cynder i will search and destroy but i contacted the Imperial Guard which is the enemy of the Blood Ravens they will be here right about now." Marlowe says as Imperial Guard Valkaryie dropships land and drop off Imperial Guardsmen and Techpriests and Govenor-Militant Lukas Alexander and he walked up to Marlowe and shook hands and told about the mission

"I breathe electricity breath." Zonoya says

#154 May 29, 2011 12:50 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Things are calm again so I'm back knight woo let's go.

Spyro spewed several fireballs from his mouth at the ranger and his friends burning them. Spyro's horns became in cased in fire. Spyro charged into his enemies fire in cased horns and all killing the rest of the rangers his horns turned back to normal he Argil and co spread their wings and flew to somewhere else.

"Okay Nadia we will start with your training first Marlowe you and your squads move out kill and destroy the rest of our enemies!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#155 Jun 16, 2011 8:45 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looks at Cynder "Yes my lady it will be done." Marlowe says as the Imperial Guard and the Black Templars march to thier enemies meanwhile Taldeer used telebithy to talk to Spyro

"Spyro you may not know me but i want you to come back we are allies and we are enemies agenest the Blood Ravens but time will come for you to see me now would you kindly come back." Taldeer says to Spyro in his mind as Nadia agrees with Cynder

"Yes i must train for the good of others." Nadia says as she smiles

#156 Jun 16, 2011 8:57 PM

Mr. John

Spyro and the others flew back but something hit them while they were flying and they hit the ground hard. It was Borg.

"Your alive?" Asked Spyro.

"Yes my minions brought me back I have got a score to settle with all of you!"  He was all red now.

Argil and his brothers got ready to fight.

Meanwhile Cynder nodded and dummies appeared in front of Nadia

"Alright Nadia let's start basic with a fireball blast these dummies with it"

Cayla Mills

#157 Jun 17, 2011 11:18 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Hope you don't see this as spam knight just trying to end this thing with Borg for now.

Borg snapped his fingers and more demonic creatures came out.

"Come and get some you freaks!" Yelled Zaph as he rammed into them. Alex took out his blade and it glowed with radiactive energy. Alex fired a searing radiation beam at the enemies killing some of them. Marx blasted them with boulders from his mouth burrying them and Argil rode a tidal wave down on them crushing them.

"Booyah!" Said Argil.

Spyro had disposed of Borg's other minions with a single Comet Dash.

Spyro opened his mouth and a barrage of flames hit Borg head on Borg cringed. Borg's lef hand turned into a blade and he swung at Spyro. But missed Spyro zapped Borg with electricity Borg cried out in pain. Borg punched Spyro with his left hand and blasted him with a huge energy beam. Spyro had smoke coming off him as Borg raised his hand. Spyro opened his mouth and Borg was splashed with water.

Spyro opened his mouth again and a gale of ice began to cover Borg freezing him on the spot. Borg's body dissapeared.

"He's defeated but he will return Borg will start to become a threat we'd best be on our guard hey Taldeer where are you?" Asked Spyro.

Cayla Mills

#158 Jun 18, 2011 1:30 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: oh it is ok i got nothing to say on the last one

"Im right here Spyro." Taldeer says as she walks out of the bushes and she walks up to Spyro "So the legends are true im Farseer Taldeer of the Craftworld of Urthw'e and we were on Alavar way before you kind and please follow me." Taldeer says as she walks to the training area and her cape that she was wearing was a black and white cape with glowing Eldar writing

"Alright im giving a shot." Nadia says as she blew a fireball which set the dummy on fire "Yes i did it!" Nadia says excitedly as Marlowe leads the army to Anchorage to defeat the Blood Ravens

"Lukas tell the Videclare temple to send an assassin to kill the Commander." Marlowe asks as he marches

"One chance is all i need." The assassin says as he runs ahead to kill the commander

#159 Jun 18, 2011 9:06 AM

Mr. John

"Good sorry I took out your men I thought they were a threat" Said Spyro following with Argiil and co.

"Good job Nadia now let's see what else you can do!" Said Cynder as more dummies appeared.

"Try hitting all of these dummies now with fireballs" Said Cynder.

Cayla Mills

#160 Jun 18, 2011 10:58 AM

knightstemplar

"It is ok Spyro you did not know and that is ok people make mistakes." Taldeer says in a calm voice as they arrive at the training area then there base appeared showing aspect portals, webway assemblies, support portals, soul shrines, and webway gates "We are a peaceful people following the ways of the webway but now with the arrival of the Blood Ravens and the Necrons we were driven to war and we will fight for our land." Taldeer says as the bonesinger moves the buildings to make room for the dragons to train "There we go there is your spot to train but i will be watching." Taldeer says as she kisses Spyro's cheek meanwhile at the desert Malefor's body was still there then looking over it was the Necron lord and in his hand he holds is a resurrection orb then he slams it to the ground then Malefor's body begain to twitch then Malefor stood up and sees the Necron lord

"Welcome back to the living Malefor the Nightbringer was watching you and so i revived you for you to give Marlowe revenge." the Necron lord says as Malefor looks around angerly for Marlowe and roars with rage

Marlowe stops marching and Lukas notices this "What is it Marlowe you sensed something." Lukas says as he orders the army to stop marching

"I feel Malefor's presence in the air but it is impossible unless the Necrons did somthing." Marlowe says as he continues marching

Nadia then fires fireballs at the dummys and they were on fire "Nice." Nadia says as she blew smoke out

#161 Jun 18, 2011 3:21 PM

Mr. John

At the spot where Malefor was suddenly an energy beam hit Malefor head on. "I use to serve you. I gave everything up to bring you back. But now I'm in control!" Said a voice from the shadows.

Borg stepped out he was all blue now he had white lines on his body. And he was more muscular. He and his minions stepped out. Borg had a knife appear in his left hand he ran up to Malefor and stabbed him through his left eye with the knife. The knife went straight into Malefor's skull.

Borg's right hand turned into a green sword and he cut the Necron Lord in two slicing his body apart.

Spyro and co smiled and got to training.

"Good job Nadia now the targets will be moving hit them with fireballs and we can move on!" Said Cynder as the dummies started to move.

Cayla Mills

#162 Jun 19, 2011 1:12 AM

knightstemplar

The Necron lord reassembled himself and held his hand out and his staff appeared out of the ground and he summoned 12 Necron warriors and they opened fire with gauss weapons at Borg and his minions "Kill them all!" the Necron lord says as he summons 8 Pariahs and they held warsythes then they charged and one of them killed one of Borg's minions by slicing him in half

"Ok lets do this." Nadia says as she concentrates on one at a time and blew fireballs at the dummies with pin point persistion setting all of them on fire "I did not know i had it in me." Nadia says as she smiles meanwhile the army makes it to Anchorage

"Lukas tell the basilasks to give us altillary fire." Marlowe says as Lukas gives the order and they fire and the army charges "For Anchorage!" Marlowe says as the Black Templars charge and the Imperial Guard does the same and the Blood Ravens open fire and so does the Heavy Bolter turrets "Get into cover!" Marlowe says as the Black Templars and the Imperial Guard took cover quickly then Marlowe found the assassins dead body so he picks up his sniper rifle and his ammunition and fires at the Blood Ravens

OOC: Pariahs are robots that have been fused with human flesh

#163 Jun 19, 2011 1:36 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Okay

"Good job Nadia, your almost there now let's try your fire breath!" Said Cynder as a huge dummy appeared.

"Inhale and exhale then burn this thing thing thing to crisp with your flames!"

Borg's body became covered in armor as did his minions. Borg and his minions charged back at the Necron Lord and his minions and all hell broke loose. Borg had a crossbow and arrows appear in his hands and he fired red bolts and blue arrows which were able to kill the minions on the spot. Borg's minions continued fighting the rest of the minions.

Borg was hit by a bullet in the left shoulder. Another bullet hit him in the left left leg. Borg walked up to the Necron Lord and his hands turned into green swords. Borg stabbed the Necron Lord in the throat with both of his blades. Just as he fell to the ground dead he said. "Be born again demon King Garvin!"

Borg's minions killed off the rest of the Necron Lord's minions but they had also been killed as well.

Deep beneath an island in a prison protected by seven seals a creature with a black body. Long claws, black wings, and all black body opened his red evil eyes. His left hand broke through his prison and the Dragon Realms began to shake.

Meanwhile as Spyro and co were finishing their training the demonic creature appeared in front of them.

"It can't be the creature sealed away a long time ago by dragons and their riders an acient evil Garvin King of Demons!" Said Argil.

"Were done already get him!" Said Spyro unleashing several electrical missiles from his mouth Garvin moved away from them with great speed and smiled.

Cayla Mills

#164 Jun 19, 2011 3:32 AM

knightstemplar

the Necron lord reassembled himself due to the ressurection orb and he slams it to the ground and the Necron warriors and the Pariahs but not Borg and his minions and he teleported with his Pariahs and his Necron warriors to Thur'abis plateau so the army can be awoken meanwhile a swarm of 60 Attack Scarabs swarmed Garvin and they claw thier way in to his flesh and one got into his body and started to rip his organs apart then the Necron lord appeared infront of Spyro but did not attack "I would like to see the living die it will feed the Nightbringer and it will be satisfying to watch this one to die even though you cant kill a demon but you can in fact." The Necron lord says as he chuckles to himself as he transforms into the Nightbringer and the Attack Scarabs broke thier attack and fleed back to the plateau and Garvin looked up at the Nightbringer as he bleeds as one attack scarab gets out of his body and joins back with the rest of the scarabs "Any last words before you die demon." the Nightbringer says as he rasies his sythe

"Alright." Nadia says as she inhales and exhailes a breath of fire burning the dummy "Wow." Nadia says in amazement as the battle of Anchorage continues and Marlowe picked up a rocket launcher and fired it at one of the turrets and blew it up

"Alright send in the Baneblade." Said Lukas as a giant tank rolls in and fires its big cannon and blew up the other turret "Charge!!!" Lukas says as the Imperial Guard charges then the Black Templars and the Blood Ravens charged with swords drawn and the two armies clashed and they also open fired and the sounds of battle was so loud that it can be heard to where Spyro is

#165 Jun 19, 2011 8:57 AM

Mr. John

Spyro and co finished off their training.

"We can't let him die like this we got to help him" Said Spyro.

"Spyro are you nuts he's evil?"

"Still one of us should end his life not someone else"

Garvin grabs The Nightbringer and chokes him to death as himself dies.

"Good job Nadia now feel yourself with the flames let it consume you and then unleash a Comet Dash"

Cayla Mills

#166 Jun 19, 2011 10:41 AM

knightstemplar

the Nightbringer cuts Garvin's hand off then does a killing blow by the Nightbringer swinging his sythe blade into Garvin's head thus killing him and the Nightbringer transforms back into the Necron lord and he chuckles evilly "With Garvin fallen we can now do conquest to make Alavar a tomb world once more but i will leave you with my Pariahs they proved to be quite useful." the Necron lord says as he summons 8 Pariahs and laughs evily as he is teleported back to the plateau and his Pariahs charged with their warscythes "You will soon become one of us just as your friend Marlowe will soon become." the Pariah said as he swings his warscythe

"Alright lets do this." Nadia says as she runs to the dummy and she was covered in flames and she bashed right through the dummy and the flames cooled off on Nadia "Wow that was awsome." Nadia says as the battle for Anchorage was almost done the Blood Ravens were getting killed one after another thanks to the Black Templars and Marlowe was killing one after another so he picks up a heavy bolter and fires at the Blood Ravens and they are getting mowed down until there were only one and it was the commander Brother Captain Davian Thule

"Well only one stand you should have surrendered when you had the chance now you will die!" Marlowe says as he stabs him with his plasma sword and it goes right through Davian Thule and pulls it out and falls dead onto the ground "We have Anchorage!!" Marlowe yells as he raises his sword and everyone cheers

#167 Jun 19, 2011 10:29 PM

Mr. John

"That's just it though he's not dead!" Spyro smiled as suddenly Garvin's body came back to life and he was now all red and green. Borg and the rest of Garvin's minions came forth. Garvin had a twister form from his hands and it blew away the rest of the Pariah's killing them.

Garvin flew at Spyro but Argil blocked it. Garvin slammed Argil to the ground and a black sword formed his left hand.

"Your going to die!"

"Not before you!" Argil said as he kicked Garvin back.

Alex and Borg were clashing with blades. Borg elbowed Alex in the ribs and raised his sword above him but Alex cut right through Borg killing him.

Spyro and Zaph were dispposing of the rest of the minions. Garvin flew to where Taldeer was and stabbed her through the heart with his blade. Argil sent several electrical balls at him zapping him. Garvin sent an energy beam at Argil sending him flying back into the ground. Garvin stabbed Argil through his chest. Argil zapped Garvin with an electric breath which killed Garvin on the spot. Argil soon after fell to the ground the wound was bad he was almost near death. He healed himself though with a water ball and got up.

Spyro and the others had killed the rest of Garvin's minions.

Dummies surrounded Nadia. "Now Nadia feel the flames consume you and unlseash a Fire Fury!"

Cayla Mills

#168 Jun 21, 2011 10:14 AM

knightstemplar

then there was a whistleing noise coming from the sky and Garvin was hit by alot of bullets and the figure was flying fast with a jetpack and he held a minigun then he landed and it was Marlowe "Sorry im late and i see the demon he will die." Marlowe says as he fires the minigun at Garvin and the bullets hit Garvin "From Belgum without love!" Marlowe says as he keeps on firing

"Alright." Nadia says as she closes her eyes and she lets the fire consume her and she unleashed Fire fury and destroyed the dummies "Sweet." Nadia says then at Thur`abis plateau the Necron lord was now angery when he heard that his Pariahs are dead then he pushes a button then the Necron Monolith was now a mobile hover tank and the headquaters for the Necrons and they teleported to where Spyro was and the Necron Monolith was right infont of Spyro

"Feel the wrath of the Necrons!" the Necron lord says as he orders the gauss arc turrets to fire and one of the turrets fired at Spyro flying him to the wall

OOC: the Necron Monolith is the Necrons main base but it can be a weapon by restoring it to become a super weapon it has 4 guass arc turrets on the four corners and a giant energy crystal that fires a giant super charged gauss blast capable of destroying mass armies

#169 Jun 21, 2011 6:48 PM

Mr. John

Garvin laughed he absorbed the bullets like they were nothing.

Argil was not surprised He was the demon King he would be hard to kill. Borg and the others came back to life and went after the team. One of Garvin's minions struck a spear through Marlowe's heart.

Argil and Garvin engaged in midair combat and Garvin grabbed Argil by the neck. Argil hit Garvin with a cyclone and this time it killed Garvin for good killing him and his minions. They disappeared.

Spyro used a comet dash and destroyed the Necron Moonlith with one hit Spyro had also gone inside The Necron Lord's body he unleashed an earth fury deep with in him destroying all of his body so he could not reassemble.

"Good job Nadia come here Zonoya you go there your up next!"

Argil meanwhile healed Marlowe's wound it was no more. Argil started making some modifications to Marlowe's jetpack as well. Marx and Zaph were tending to Taldeer with Spyro and healing the wound Garvin inflicted on her.

Cayla Mills

#170 Jun 22, 2011 3:12 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe was feeling better when the wound healed "Spyro the Blood Ravens have been eliminated they gave a good fight but we won so whats next boss." Marlowe says as he spins the cylinders of the minigun and he walks up to Garvins dead body and holds out his wrist minigun at his head and fires "Just making shure he aint coming back to life." Marlowe says as he shrugs and walks up to Taldeer "You ok?" Marlowe asks

"Yes just resting thats all and who are you?" Taldeer says as she whimpers at the pain

"Im Marlowe Preston desroyer of Malefor." Marlowe says as he bows

"So your the famous Marlowe Preston." Taldeer says as she breaths normaly

"And you are the famous Farseer Taldeer of the Craftworld of Urthw'e i heard battle reports about you." Marlowe says as he wonders how is Zonoya is doing

"Alright lets do this." Zonoya says as she readies herself

#171 Jun 22, 2011 8:02 AM

Mr. John

Argil was wondering about Zonoya too. He missed her but he could not wait to see her again. He was finishing the modifications on Marlowe's jetpack. It had chopper blades, an underwater feature that allowed it give Marlowe an oxygen mask and perpellers to perpel him underwater. and a higher flying cappability. He put it back on Marlowe's back and looked around.

Meanwhile back at the base dummies appeared around Zonoya. "Alright Zonoya use electric bombs on these guys feel the lighting become infused with you and let loose on them like a raging thunderstorm!"

Spyro, Zaph, and Marx had finished healing up Taldeer. Spyro messaged, Taldeer to make her feel better and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks we appreciate everything you've done for us Taldeer honestly we do!"

"Marlowe. Thank you so very much. Now that The Blood Ravens are gone half of The Emperor's left over forces are almost gone. But we do we do now is a good question. Marlowe is anyone else in charge now that the Emperor is dead did somene take over as Leader? And who are the enemies we have left to face?" Asked Spyro.

"Yeah good question. We gotta know!" Said Zaph. Looking over with, Marx, Argil, and Alex at Marlowe waiting for his awnser.

Cayla Mills

#172 Jun 23, 2011 3:15 AM

knightstemplar

"Be safe my brothers." Taldeer says as she waves goodbye as Marlowe thinks

"No but i heard confrimation that the Necrons are surfacing and they are marching to Warfang and they made a new Necron Lord and by the scouts report their army is composed of 12 squads of Necron warriors, 5 Wraiths, 6 squads of Flayed Ones, 4 squads of Immortals, and 2 Necron Monoliths pretty much it is a big army but i called renforcements." Marlowe says as he calls in 4 Valkerye dropships and they drop off Imperial Guardsmen and their commander Govenor-Militant Lukas Alexander "Dont worry the Imperial Guard are our allies plus they have the man power." Marlowe says as he thanks Taldeer

"Alright." Zonoya says as she focuses and used electric bombs on the dummies and exploaded them "Yes!" Zonoya says excitedly

#173 Jun 23, 2011 4:06 AM

Mr. John

More dummies appeared as Cynder smiled. "Your doing great Zonoya use your electric breath on these guys and zap them good!"

We gotta take out The Necrons then were going to Warfang to stop their assault!" Said Spyro. He nodded at Argil who nodded and whistled. armor appeared on Spyro, Argil, Marx, Zaph, and Alex. Resistance Members came up holding weapons and wearing armor.

"All of this armor should be able to protect us from gauss weapons they use and we have two choopers to take out their tanks let's go!" Said Spyro flying with everyone to Warfang when they got their they landed at the front gates.

"Okay, I want Marlowe, Argil, and some Resistance Members, to go and find Governor-Militant Lukas Alexander and assassinate him. Marlowe where is this new Necron Lord? Me, Marx, Zaph, and Alex will go with some of the Resistance and take it out. Other Resistance Members stay here and stop the rest of the Necrons. Marlowe I want your backup forces to do so as well. Protect Warfang at all costs!" Said Spyro.

Cayla Mills

#174 Jun 24, 2011 1:12 AM

knightstemplar

"But Spyro Lukas is on our side and will send the Black Templars and the Imperial Guard to Warfang'" Marlowe says as hours pass as the Resistance, the Black Templars, and the Imerial Guard are in battle positions and Marlowe and Lukas stand on the walls "Remember dont let the enemy destroy the walls." Marlowe says as he sees a green glow "Spyro they are coming!" Marlowe yells as he holds his sniper rifle and looks at the glow

"Ok." Zonoya says as she breaths electricity and electrifies the dummies "Alright." Zonoya says excitedly

#175 Jun 24, 2011 1:52 AM

Mr. John

Argil thwacked Marlowe on the head. "Tell us next time before  hand!"

"Everyone keep an eye out for The Necron Lord we need to kill him before he becomes a threat let us take the fight to our foes!" Said Spyro getting ready with everyone to fight.

A huge dummy appeared in front of Zonoya.

"Zonoya spin around and feel the electric energy and destroy this thing with an electric whirlwind!" Said Cynder.

Cayla Mills

Board footer