Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#126 May 20, 2011 12:53 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

Zaph, Marx, and Alex came in they were wearing armor. And then Argil breathed a sigh of when he saw Spyro and Cynder behind them wearing armor. Behind them were The Juggernauts. Mark and his Zeroes were there as well weapons ready. Argil put on armor as well.

"Listen up Grey Templars protect Nadia, and Zonoya get them somewhere safe, If anything happens to ether of them I will have your heads understand? Get me to Argil. And get Spyro and Cynder to Malefor. Everyone move out for The Dragon Realms Black, Grey Templars, Resistance Members let's go" The Resistance got swords, guns, and other weapons ready The Juggernauts turned on their weapons ready. Everyone headed to the front of Oasis.

Argil kissed Zonoya before he left. "Get to safety follow the Grey Templars you and Nadia if I don't make it back I'm sorry" He said heading off behind Spyro and Cynder.

Mark and The Zeroes followed behind. They glowed a red glow. Argil had used a special spell so they would not be affected by the affects of The Ark all of them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#127 May 20, 2011 1:55 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

(for whom the bell tolls plays)

Corrupted Marlowe then sees them "Charge!" Corrupted Marlowe says as the army charges and so does Corrupted Marlowe and Malefor and Chaos marines took cover quickly and open fire then the Khorne bizerkers charged at the Tau fire warriors as they open fire from the walls

"Ethireals protect us!" one fire warrior says as he gets killed by a Chaos marine

"For Malefor!" a Chaos marine says as he fires at the Resistance and they open fire then Corrupted Marlowe uses his jetpack as a booster and clashes blades with a Resistance member and grabs him by the neck then stabs him in the heart then throws him

"Raptor squads attack!" Corrupted Marlowe says as 7 squads were seen using jetpacks and flies onto the walls and killing the Tau fire warriors then one group of fire warriors was on the ground was killed by altillary but Tau stealth teams were on a mission to sabotage the Defilers and they contacted Ethreal

"Sir we are in position to attack." the leader says  as the dropship landed and they jumped off

"You have permission to attack." Ethreal says as air strikes were made in front of Oasis

"For the Greater Good!" the leader says as they threw perminent EMP grenades at the defilers and they are on perminate shutdown "Wait that was to easy." the leader says as he gets stabbed through by a Cultist and 11 Cultists came out of nowhere and killed them then Corrupted Marlowe then realizes that the altillary was out

"How dare you! Feel the power of Chaos!" Corrupted Marlowe says as Malefor attacks Spyro and Cynder

"You will die!" Malefor says as he uses shadow flame agenst Spyro and Cynder

#128 May 20, 2011 9:18 PM

Mr. John

"Not before you!" Said Cynder. Spinning around and creating a tornado around her as she span. It blew away the shadow flames.

Spyro let lose a barrage of flames into Malefor's face it hit him straight on.

Meanwhile The Resistance, Grey Templars, Alex, Marx, and Zaph were fighting off the Chaos forces along with The Juggernauts and Mark and The Zeroes.

Mark put on a jetpack and then grabbed Argil.

"Go get him!" Mark said tossing Argil towards Marlowe. Argil flew towards Marlowe. Mark was killing everyone of the Space Marines left and right he took out a rocket launcher and fired the rocket or missile killing a huge porton of them. Argil grabbed the Ark and pulled it out of Marlowe's gauntlet.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#129 May 21, 2011 2:50 AM

knightstemplar

"Rahhh!" Malefor says as he uses his fear power to frighten Spyro and Cynder as Marlowe's dark soul moved out of his body and with the energies of Chaos formed Dark Marlowe aka Salizar

"Salizar I thought i killed you!" Marlowe says as he insurts a light crystal into the elemental gauntlet as Salizar laughs evily

"All you did was weaken me now i will kill you and you friends!" Salizar says as he charges Marlowe and clashes blades with him (Children of the Grave plays) and everytime the blades clashed sparks fly off the blades then Marlowe does a sweep kick triping Salizar droping his blade then Marlowe grabs Salizar's neck and stands him up then cuts his arms off the cuts the torso then cuts his head off then the body of Salizar falls to the ground "Well that felt better now for some unfinished buissness." Marlowe says as he cracks his neck as he looks at Malefor then activates his jetpack and flies behined Malefor and taps his sholder

"What is it? Oh snap." Malefor says as he gets punched to the ground hard and he roars in pain then uses a forcefield spell to protect himself from anyones attacks "You made a foolish decision to attack me human." Malefor says as he circles Marlowe

"This fight is between me and you Malefor its me you want not them." Marlowe says as he draws out his plasma sword as Malefor's shield dissapears and was ready to attack

"So lets finish this human." Malefor says as he charges

"So we shall." Marlowe says as he charges at Malefor as claw and blade clash making sparks then a Chaos sniper has his sights on Mark and aims and fires making a hit on the stomach leaving him wounded

#130 May 21, 2011 4:01 PM

Mr. John

Mark's wound heals like nothing.

"You idioit I was born with the powers of reactive evoloution. A power that lets me develop a resistance to anything I was exposed to or anything used against me!"

Spyro and Cynder went flying back and were scared from the fear but they shook it off and Spyro fired a huge earth bomb along with Cynder to destroy the rest of The Chaos Soldiers.

Argil made a container appear and he put the Ark inside it.

"Let's go everyone Marlowe will take care of Malefor!" Said Spyro. He and Cynder buried the bodies of thier fallen Comrades and everyone made their way back to The Base. At the Resistance Base The Gatekeeper was waiting.

"Well it looks like everyone is in one peace where is Marlowe?" He asked.

"Fighting of Malefor he said it was between them!" Said Cynder.

"Tisk, tisk. He hasn't learned Spyro and Cynder are the guardians heroes of this world not him. But since he is saving everything guess it's okay as for you Mark and The Zeroes I've already used my powers to make you un wanted back in The Battlefield World anyway I'll take you back let's go!"

"Tell Marlowe I'm sorry for everything goodbye everyone!" Said Mark waving goodbye with The Zeroes as he and them plus The Gatekeeper dissapeared.

Spyro and co waved goodbye. "Hey let's rally our troops and kill two birds with one stone let's go get The Emperor of Mandkind and his forces!" Everyone cheered their agreement. They got their ships and everything ready and headed off towards The Orbital Base Argil put the Ark in a safe deposit like place where nothing could get to it.

"No one lay a hand on The Emperor I want to take him on alone if Marlowe comes tell him that as wel!" Said Argil. Spyro and Cynder plus everyone nodded they agreed.

Cayla Mills

#131 May 22, 2011 12:26 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe was still fighting Malefor then hears Spyro's command "With pleasure." Marlowe says as he blocks Malefor's shadow flame then a power surge was felt by Marlowe as the Ark flies out of the safe diposit box and back in to Marlowe's elemental gauntlet transforming him in to Light Marlowe as he glowed white "Go back to *bleep* demon!" Light Marlowe says as he paralyzes Malefor and he falls to the ground then Light Marlowe stands over him and pulls out his bolter pistol and aims at his head "Besides the game was rigged from the start." Light Marlowe says as he fires and blood splaters on his body armor then he teleports to the Resistance Base in front of the group and Nadia was in awe and so was the rest of the group

"Marlowe!" Nadia says as she hugs him then sees Malefor's blood on his armor "You killed him and im glad." Nadia says as Marlowe hugs back and pulls out the Ark and gives it to Argil

"I think i would make this in to a necklace for my offspring and would be a relic and Malefor is dead and as you can see." Marlowe says as he shows the blood "Now who ready to end the imperium's regin of terror and those who stand with me shall be my brother." Marlowe says as he reloads his bolter pistol

#132 May 22, 2011 12:59 AM

Mr. John

The Gatekeeper was back in the Base. "Marlowe your time in this world is at it's end. Goodbye! He said slamming his axe down a portal opened and sucked Marlowe and Nadia in back to the Battlefield World. The figure took of the disguise it was Zerve he laughed and dissapeared.

Meanwhile on the Ospray 2. The Volc inside. Spyro pressed a botton and lasers fired out at Orbital Base opening a huge hole in it. Spyro and Cynder lead the forces to battle The Blood Ravens.

Argil headed to The Emperor's Throne room. Argil chanted something ana portal opened and Marlowe and Nadia appeared in front of Argil along with Zonoya. Argil kissed Zonoya on the lips and hugged Marlowe and Nadia.

"Marlowe, Nadia, Zonoya. Do not touch The Emperor I mean I want him alone got it. Take care of the Blood Ravens and let me do my thing" Argil cast a spell and a dome appeared around Argil and The Emperor they were the only ones inside.

"It's just you and me now no one can break in here this goes away until one of us wins. Your going to pay for trying to enslave the Dragon Race this is for everyone. Argil held up the Ark he glowed a bright color and blue, orange, and purple armor appeared on Argil. He was holding a spear made of gold. and a shield. "Dragon Knight Argil-Equiste" Said Argil as The Ark was in a contain safe in a pouch on his back.

Argil ran up to The Emperor and stabbed the spear through the chest of The Emperor right into his heart impaling him. "Rot you *bleep*!"

Cayla Mills

#133 May 22, 2011 2:33 AM

knightstemplar

the Emperor dies and Marlowe smiles "The Emperor is now dead but that does not mean the war is over Argil." Marlowe says as he teleports to the Orbital Base as he appears behind a Blood Raven space marine "Hey." Marlowe says

"Hey." the space marine says then he stops firing and turns around then gets shot in the head then a new soldier walked out of the hallway and it was a Blood Raven terminator veterian "You made a grave mistake Marlowe you will not." the terminator veterian was about to say something then gets shot in the head by Marlowe

"Do you guys ever stop talking." Marlowe says as he takes cover and pulls out his bolter and sees more Blood Raven space marines with rockets and bolters open fire at the fleet then he opens fires on the marines killing one of the rocket marines then contacts Spyro "Spyro listen i have enough charges to blow this place to kingdom come and i may need some assisstance by covering me while setting them so Spyro, Cynder cover me while i set the charges." Marlowe says as he continues to fire

#134 May 22, 2011 7:58 PM

Mr. John

The dome dissapeared. Zaph, Marx, and Alex came bursting in with Spyro and Cynder As Argil turned back to normal he tossed The Ark to Alex. Who nodded and headed to The Ospray 2. Alex got inside The Volc and flew back to The Resistance Base he put the Ark inside the deposit Box then flew back to help the others. He got back just in time.

Spyro and Cynder heard Marlowe's command. Spyro fired ice balls. Cynder used balls of electricity. Argil helped firing of water balls, Marx used eartth balls. Alex used radiation balls. And Zaph used wind balls to help Marlowe return fire.

Cayla Mills

#135 May 22, 2011 8:51 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe runs to the reactor room in the base and kills the guards without warning and places the charges and sets them to the remote trigger then contacts Spyro "Spyro thanks for the distraction the charges are set and ready to blow i got the detonator i will see you topside." Marlowe says as he boards an escape pod and was launched to Alavar crash lands at the entrance of the Resistance base then contacts Spyro "Im at the Resistance base and i know who is in charge of the Blood Ravens chapter a person named Duncan Oliver and by the looks of it he made a base at my home turf Anchorage im going to rip his heart out for this." Marlowe says as he waits for his friends 2 hours later everyone was there and Adrian tapped Marlowe's sholder

"Mind if i do the honors?" Adrian Askes

"Shure." Marlowe says as he gives the detonator to Adrian and pushes the button causing a chain of explosions on the Orbital base causing the sky to light up "Now they can't call orbital bombardments or backup but now we must celebrate our victory over some drinks who's with me!" Marlowe says as the army cheers in victory then Nadia kisses Marlowe on the lips

"I thought you are going to die Marlowe i was worried for your safety." Nadia says as she stares in to Marlowe's blue eyes

"You do not need to worry about me i die hard." Marlowe says as he smiles and hugs Nadia and she does the same as she puts her forehead on Marlowe's forehead

#136 May 22, 2011 9:28 PM

Mr. John

Argil and his brothers high fived all around as they returned back to The Base in The Ospray 2 They landed their ships and celebrated in victory.

"Hey hang on wait a second let me do something!" Argil pressed a botton on a remote and explosions went off in The Mountain of Malefor destroying it for good. Argil had placed a bomb there unkown to everyone when he went to save Marlowe before.

Argil ran into the Resistance Base. "Zonoya where are you?"

Cayla Mills

#137 May 22, 2011 11:21 PM

knightstemplar

"Im right here Argil." Zonoya says as she walks to Argil and nuzzles him as Marlowe and Nadia was surrounded by Resistance members

"Hey Marlowe what gave you idea of the reactor." one Resistance member asks as he drinks his beer

"Well i had the schematics of the base and remebered every single detail so that how i remembered the reactor." Marlowe says as he drinks water "So anyway i figured out why they need Anchorage to bulid another stronghold if the Mountin and the Orbital base was destroyied." Marlowe says as Nadia takes Marlowe's hand then an Vetribird lands and a squad of Enclave soldiers walked in the Resistance base holding plasma rifles then the comotion stops and the entire base has their eyes on the Enclave soldiers

"Is anyone of you Argil?" the Enclave leader asks as the Vetribird takes off back to Juno

#138 May 22, 2011 11:45 PM

Mr. John

Spyro and Cynder were nuzzling. They stood in front of Argil he was nuzzling Zonoya back. He stepped in front of Cynder and Spyro and made a gesture for them to stand down They did.

"For goodness sakes!" Said Alex taking out his dragon Katana. He jumped in front of Argil and slashed and hacked The Enclaves to death killing them all. He put his blade away. Argil shurgged and went back to Zonoya.

Cayla Mills

#139 May 23, 2011 1:42 AM

knightstemplar

the Base goes back to the celebration and Marlowe was drinking more water then was approached by Raveneye "What is it Raveneye?" Marlowe asks as he drinks more water then Raveneye whispers about something "Really a red and a pink dragon are waiting to get in send them in." Marlowe says as he opens the door letting in the red and pink dragons in and Marlowe approached them "Hello my name is Marlowe Preston and what is yours if i may ask?" Marlowe asks

the red dragon looks at Marlowe "My name is Flame pleased to meet you." Flame says as he smiles then the pink dragon looks at Marlowe

"My name is Ember pleasure to meet you and have you seen Spyro?" Ember asks as she looks around for Spyro

"Yea i have fallow me." Marlowe says as he leads Flame and Ember to Spyro and taps Spyros sholder "Hey Spyro you got visitors." Marlowe says as Flame and Ember approach Spyro and Cynder

"Spyro! Long time no see hows it going?" Flame says as he approaches Spyro

OOC: Flame and Ember are about the same age as Spyro and Cynder

#140 May 23, 2011 2:42 AM

Mr. John

" Thanks Marlowe go and talk to Nadia she probably misses you already. Oh and Marlowe before you go me and Argil want to tell you something soon. Flame, Ember good to see you how have you been? Oh and this is my mate Cynder!" Said Spyro winking at Cynder.

Cynder blushed but then smiled. "Nice to meet you Ember and Flame!" She said.

Argil walked up to Zonoya. He stood on his hind legs and took Zonoya's front paws in his. "I have been so happy since you came into my life Zonoya I want to ask will you be my mate by the way thanks for the save Alex owe you one brother!"

"Your welcome!" Said Alex. He was talking to Marx and Zaph. They were cracking jokes and drinking some water. Having a good time.

OOC: Thanks for the heads up.

Cayla Mills

#141 May 23, 2011 8:15 PM

knightstemplar

"Im going to leave you guys to catch up on old time and yes i think i better go talk to Nadia." Marlowe says as he walks to Nadia and she smiles as he sees Marlowe walking to her "Hey Nadia i have been dieing to ask you something for along time." Marlowe says as he takes Nadia's paw then neels

"Yes Marlowe what is it?" Nadia asks affectionitly

Marlowe then pulls out the wedding ring Argil gave him and shows it to Nadia "Will you marry me?" Marlowe asks as he gets hugged by Nadia

"Yes Marlowe i will marry you after this war is over." Nadia says as she kisses him

"Why yes Argil i will be your mate." Zonoya says as she kisses Argil on the lips

"Its going great Spyro and nice to meet you Cynder." Ember says as she nuzzles Flame and he nuzzles back

"Besides who is Marlowe i never heard of him before." Flame says

#142 May 23, 2011 8:33 PM

Mr. John

Spyro overheard what Nadia said.

"Marlowe Preston is a hero from another world. He came here along time ago and helped me, Spyro, and everyone to defeat Malefor and his forces He just recently defeated Malefor again he's a hero in The Dragon Realms as well. Also over there is Argil, Alex, Zaph, and Marx and Zonoya. Cynder gustured to them all.

"Argil, Zaph, Alex, and Marx are brothers and Zonoya is Argil's mate!"

Spyro cleared his throat. "Ember, Flame I need to say something to everyone talk to you later!"

Argil kissed Zonoya back but he noticed Spyro standing in front of everyone.

"Attention, everyone I have an announcement to make can everyone stop what their doing for a second please?" Spyro asked.

Cayla Mills

#143 May 23, 2011 8:51 PM

knightstemplar

OOC: i used the name Marlowe Preston for my character in Alvarian Chronicles and im useing my character in that rp and he was born in Anchorage so just saying that to get a different idea of my character

"Everybody scilence!" Marlowe says as the entire base gets quiet and looks at Spyro "Spyro has an announcement so listen up." Marlowe says as looks at Spyro

"Ok you do what you got a do." Flame says

#144 May 24, 2011 11:25 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Okay Thanks for the info!

"Thank you Marlowe. First of all Marlowe you killed Malefor and Argil killled The Emperor let's give these heroes a big round of applause!" Said Spyro with a smile! He started to applaud for Marlowe and Argil!

Cayla Mills

#145 May 25, 2011 12:12 AM

knightstemplar

The whole base was applausing for Marlowe and Argil "Thank you thank you i will be here all week i would actually want to say something." Marlowe says as the entire base gets quiet "This victory was not possible with out the efforts of Argil, Spyro, Cynder, Marx, Alex, Zalph and the entire Resistance but this aint about the victory this is the memory of the fallen and the fallen shall forever be remembered as the Resistance finest and the memory of Anchorage and its civilians and they shall be forever be remembered and this what we are fighting for, for freedom, for honor, FOR ANCHORAGE!" Marlowe says as the entire base cheers as he rasies his sword then Nadia walks up to Marlowe and stands beside him and so did Zonoya "And those who stand with me shall be my brother!" Marlowe says as he gets hugged by Nadia

"That was a terrific speech Marlowe." Nadia says as she nuzzles Marlowe then someone plays We werent Born to Follow by Bon Jovi as Zonoya holds Argils paw

"I think he raised morale in the entire base i mean look at everyone they are all pumped up." Zonoya says as the entire base was cheering to what Marlowe said

#146 May 25, 2011 9:47 PM

Mr. John

Spyro smiled and so did Argil.

"He did I'm really glad he came here Zonoya" Argil kissed Zonoya on the cheek.

Marx, Zaph, Alex, and Cynder cheered as well.

But then Spyro cleared his throat smiling. "Alright everyone settle down I'm happy to but listen and listen well!" Said Spyro.

Cayla Mills

#147 May 26, 2011 12:03 AM

knightstemplar

"We actually met a long time ago in Warfang remember." Marlowe says as a flashback accours in Warfang "Hey pick on someone your own size!" Marlowe says in the darkness of the cave

"Who said that!" Mark says as he looks at Marlowe comeing out of the darkness wearing dragon scale armor and points a pistol at Mark's head

"Your worst nightmare." Marlowe says as he fires the pistol and the bullet races through his head and Argil snapping his neck "Name is Marlowe Preston the bounty hunter at your service." Marlowe says as he reloads his pistol and bows and the flashback ends "Scilence!" Marlowe says as the base was quiet

OOC: the flashback is from the Alvarian Chronicles

#148 May 26, 2011 1:17 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Yeah I remember good times. Also knight can I ask a question what is Anchorage? Because I forgot.

"I remember oh yeah Mark said to forgive him for everything he did. Marlowe he really is sorry!" Argil then heard Spyro and Marlowe silence everyone.

"Marlowe once again Thank you. But all of you Marlowe should not have to tell you all to be quiet. I need you to listen to what I have to say the first time I say it. Anyway another thing I want to bring up is the enemies we faced. We dragons can use elemental and magical abilities. But the humans and the enimes The Emperor brought they had things we never expirenced before. This war is not over by a long shot. So right now after a talk with Argil, Alex, Marx, and Zaph the five of us have decided to go to a secret location and triain and hone our skills. Cynder will be in charge until I return. And also Marlowe if it's okay with you and Argil I want Nadia and Zonoya to train with Cynder to master their elemental skills and other skills!"

"It's not my choice when it comes to me and Zonoya she decides not me!" Said Argil.

Cayla Mills

#149 May 26, 2011 2:22 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: it is a sea port on the far point north and it's population is human i think

"I think that is a great idea don't you think Nadia." Marlowe says as he feels a disturbance in the natural energy

"I think it is i need to practice my fire breath." Nadia says as she nuzzles Marlowe as a Necron Lord appears infront of everyone and Nadia was scared and Marlowe pulls out his sword "Marlowe what is that?" Nadia says

"It is a Necron Lord the leader of the Necrons they are just robots they are easy." Marlowe says as the Necron Lord holds his hand out and his staff comes out of the ground and he grabs the staff and he looks at Marlowe and he uses telekenisis and brings Marlowe to him and he presses a button on his staff bringing out blades and all that Marlowe can do is just float there

"You will become one of us and you will not resist and you feel no pain, no remorse, and no fear." the Necron Lord says as he gets tackled by Nadia and Marlowe falls to the ground still standing and the Necron Lord pushes Nadia off then the Necron Lords head was shot off by a Black Templar Champlain

"Die abomination." the Black Templar Champlain says as he lends his hand to get Nadia up and Nadia grabs the Champlain hand and stands back up "Are you alright Marlowe?" Champlain says

"Yes im alright." Marlowe says

#150 May 26, 2011 9:56 PM

Mr. John

Zaph, Marx, and Alex applauded The Black Templar Champlain.

"He deserves a raise!"

"Indeed but honestly this is getting out of hand Argil, meet me Alex, Zaph, and Marx. And meet us soon Thank you everyone for listening. Also I want Marlowe and anyone else to hunt down what's left of these evil forces of The Emperor. And get rid of them for good let's go!" Spyro, Alex Zaph, and Marx waited for Argil at the entrance of the Base.

Argil kissed Zonoya on the lips passionately. He put a necklace around her neck that had an A as in Argil.

Argil held Zonoya's front paws in his own. "Zonoya when I get back I want to take you out on a date. And so you how much you mean to me I Love You Zonoya!" Argil kissed Zonoya on the lips with passion once more.

Argil then kissed Nadia on the cheek and hugged Marlowe. "You two had better be alive when I get back because if anything happens to you or Zonoya I'm going to hunt down and kill anyone or anything that harm's you!"

Argil smiled then walked joined Spyro and his brothers and they flew off to train.

Cayla Mills

Board footer