Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 May 01, 2011 11:25 PM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

At the orbital base space marines open fire at the robot "Necron!!!" one Blood Raven marine says as he fires his bolter

back at the base Marlowe examines the blade "I was thinking of upgrading your sword to have a plasma blade able to cut through the hardest metal in one slice." Marlowe says as he looks at the Encron then remembers something "Hey do you still remember my old mythic rune armor?" Marlowe asks Argil

#52 May 02, 2011 12:43 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

"It can already do that Marlowe this blade can cut through anything so can these two" Said Alex.

"Yeah what about it?" Asked Argil.

Robo Argil destroyed them all with super fast movements he then stabbed a sword into The Emperor's heart and dissapeared.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#53 May 02, 2011 1:14 AM

knightstemplar

"Im thinking of wearing it again do you know where it is?" Marlowe says as he hears distress calls from the orbital base then looks at Argil "Argil did you make a robot to kill the Emperor?" Marlowe says as he looks at Argil angerly

at the orbital base the Blood Ravens were examining the Emperors body "Those dragons are to blame now they killed our leader now war has begun let the conquest begin!" the space marine champlain says as the space marines boarded the drop pods and the drop pods are launched to the city of Anchorage to start the conquest

#54 May 02, 2011 3:36 AM

Mr. John

Suddenly a wizard came into the base and used his staff to revive The Emperor. Robo Argil reapreared and and fired a laser beam at the pods destroying them but it hit The Wizard killing him. Robo Argi flew to The Resistance Base and landed in front of Argil.

"Report sir The Emperor is still alive"

"Oh great but I don't know what to do?"

Alex held his blade to Marlowe's neck. "How did you get a distress call from The Orbital Base Marlowe if your still working for the ones who want to enslave us I'll kill you and Nadia right here"

Argil held him back. A chain of winds tied around Nadia Zaph came walking in.

Marx came in he held down Marlowe. "Don't move explain yourself now or both you and Nadia die"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#55 May 04, 2011 9:12 PM

knightstemplar

"Whoah hold on im not with the imperium i tapped in there radio channel so i can hear them of their attack that is all and i am not lieing." Marlowe says as Nadia gets tied up by the chain then looks at the robot "I know the eye color of that bot anywhere that bot is from the Necrons." Marlowe says as he pulls out an electro bolt plasmid and Nadia looks at him worriedly

"Marlowe dont insurt that in your body you know what happened at Rapture." Nadia yells in an worried tone

"I should have done this years ago." Marlowe says as he pulls the cap off and a small needle comes out

OOC: im adding a little Bioshock to this

#56 May 04, 2011 10:38 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Warhammer, Half Life and Battlefield are one thing. But I think Bioshock is a little much. You can't keep adding in all these different worlds. It's becoming a bit overwhelming.

"I'm sorry Marlowe your right" Argil, Zaph, Marx, and Alex let go then they hugged Marlowe and then Nadia after freeing them.

"Were sorry!"

"Argil!" Said Robo Argil he quickly grabbed Argil a portal opened and he pulled Argil inside the portal closed.

Cayla Mills

#57 May 05, 2011 12:46 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: ok forget about the plasmid part

Marlowe was angry now at the robot "Now the Necrons declared war time to wear the old armor." Marlowe says as he walks to a chamber then sits on a chair then the door slides down shut and moments later (Half Life theme plays) the metal door slides up and Marlowe steps out then an A.I. voice is heard from the armor "Welcome to the M.R.A suit for use of hazerdous enviroment conditions." the A.I. says as it goes through its system check "Health monitor on, shield monitor on, giagar counter on, munitions level on, communications on, onboard medical systems on, all systems are online and have a safe day." the A.I. says as Marlowe puts on the helmet and admires the new changes "God have i miss this armor." Marlowe says as a hologram of the A.I. appeared

"Marlowe it is you it has been a long time." the A.I. says

"It has been a long time Delta it has been a long time." Marlowe says

"Marlowe who is Delta?" Nadia asks

"Delta is my A.I. that i installed into the armor as my helper." Marlowe explains

OOC: M.R.A stands for Mythic Rune Armor

#58 May 05, 2011 8:29 AM

Mr. John

"Marlowe what about The Emperor what do we do about him?"

"Yeah Alex is right"

Meanwhile in another world Argil was being flown to a city. Argil looked around there was chaos everywhere.

"Robo Argil what is this?"

"Argil I will not hurt you but this is The Dragon Realms 20 years from now this was caused by Marlowe and Nadia being in The Dragon Realms by the way I am not a Necron"

Cayla Mills

#59 May 05, 2011 11:16 AM

knightstemplar

In the Burning plains there was a big city named New Rome and at the prison there was excicutions of Resistance members "In name of the Emperor finish this!" one Blood Raven marine says as he shoots the Resistance member in the head and then they see the Emperor and another person in black Mythic Rune Armor

"Are the Exicutions done." the Emperor asks

"Yes my lord it is done." the person says as he takes off his helmet

"You have done well my apprentice you now lead this nation Marlowe Preston." the Emperor says then Marlowe stabs him through the heart "Why are you doing this i thought you are my apprentice." the emperor says as he gags from his own blood

"Im doing this for the Resistance, for my friends, for freedom so shut up and die!" Marlowe says as the Emperor dies then the Blood Ravens at him

"Tratior of the imperium kill him!" a Blood Raven marine says as fires at him with a bolter

"For freedom!" Marlowe says as he pulls out his plasma sword and cuts a marine in half then charges at another marine and cuts his head off then picks up his bolter and shoots at another marine killing him then he gets shoot by a sniper "If im going to die im going to die with honor." Marlowe says as he get shot by alot of snipers then falls down to the ground dead

back at the present "Yea i think we should do kill him first then we will deal with that Necron." Marlowe says to Alex

#60 May 05, 2011 11:30 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Everything is okay knight I'm back.

"Alright then, hey Marlowe think you can upgrade my dragon blade into a dragon katana before we go and make it cut through anything?" Asked Alex handing his blade to Marlowe.

"No I don't believe it" Said Argil breaking free of Robo Argil's grip. Argil fired a water missle from his mouth it turned into an ice missile and froze Robo Argil solid. Argil found a sniper riffle on the ground and shot Robo Argil until he exploded no more. Argil used Robo's Argil's parts to make a metal rune armor and then he upgraded his blade into a dragon katana. A portal opened and Argil flew through landing in front of Marlowe and everyone he hugged them all.

"Marlowe, Nadia everyone I'm back Robo Argil was not a Necron but something else he said Nadia and Marlowe were causing problems in this timeline I refused to believe it but Nadia, Marlowe I gotta show you something please come with me" Argil walked off somehwere. Marx and co followed.

Cayla Mills

#61 May 06, 2011 8:01 PM

knightstemplar

"Shure Argil what." Marlowe was about to say something then his body started to hurt then Nadia notices it

"Marlowe are you ok?" Nadia says in concern

"My body hurts like crazy!" Marlowe says as his voice turns demonic and his form changes to a demon prince of Chaos and laughs evily

"Who are you!?" Nadia asks in a scared tone

"Finally i can feel the energy of this place and Marlowe is with us now and my name is Salizar the demon prince of death and destruction!" Salizar says as he holds his demonic sword and laughs demonicly

#62 May 06, 2011 9:14 PM

Mr. John

Argil made some modifications to the dragon blades turning them into dragon katanas.

Argil raised his blade. Alex, Zaph, and Marx held Salizar down. "Evil Spirit return from the place from which you came" Salizar came out of Marlowe's body and appeared in front of the group.

"Nadia the spotlight is on you. Use all your energy and exhale use your fire breath destroy this evil demon this spell won't last long do it for Marlowe!" Said Argil. His Dragon Katana was glowing green but the glow started to fade.

Cayla Mills

#63 May 06, 2011 11:49 PM

knightstemplar

Salizar laugh demonicly "You really think you can take on a demon from the Warp." Salizar says as he stares at Nadia evily then Nadia gathered her courage then she breathed out a light breath which burned Salizar and he screams in pain "So powerful i need my minions." Salizar says as he summons 5 Chaos space marines they twitched when they saw them "For the Blood God!" one Chaos marine says as he fires his bolter at Argil

"No!" Nadia screams as she takes her tail spike and stabs through the shooting Chaos marine instantly killing him and Salizar grabs her by the neck

"I will kill you for that!" Salizar says as he raises his sword to cut her then he feels a blade going through his chest and Salizar looks behined him and sees Marlowe standing up

"Not for long." Marlowe says as he pulls out a bolter and shoots at the stab wound cuaseing him to drop Nadia

"You are making a grave mistake mortal." Salizar says as he looks at him evily

"Im not a mortal i am a guardian!" Marlowe says as he takes his sword and cuts his head off and the Chaos marines look at him in awe as the head of Salizar rolls to Argil

#64 May 07, 2011 7:20 AM

Mr. John

"And I am a protector so are they" Argil pointed to Alex, Nadia, Zaph, and Marx.

"One more thing die" Argil waved his paws around a bit making signs. hot water poured on the head then the head was covered in ice. It smashed into nothingness after.

"Marlowe, Nadia you alright?"

Alex pointed his dragon katana at the Chaos Marines. "I'm getting tired of guys trying to kill my brother but here's your choice join us and help or I'll slice your body parts to shreds what's it going to be?" Said Alex pointing his dragon katana at a Chaos Marine's neck. He disarmed them slicing their bolters in half.

Cayla Mills

#65 May 07, 2011 8:59 AM

knightstemplar

"You will be sacraficed to the Blood god all of you will burn when we purge this planet clean you will all die!" the Chaos marine says as he laughs evily then Marlowe stabs him though his chest

"Die heritic!" Marlowe says as he stabs him repeatedly as he kills the others in a blood frenzy "Clense purge kill!" Marlowe says still in his blood frenzy then he calms down from his blood frenzy then looks at the bodies of Chaos marines "Wow i did that Argil i hope you dont make me mad." Marlowe says as he walks to Nadia "You ok Nadia?" Marlowe says as he stands in his blood stained suit

"Yes im fine anyway im more worried about you." Nadia says as she stands up

"Hey im fine and eveybody knows it but why does the crazy crud happen to me." Marlowe says as he tests out a new suit feature cloaking

"Cloaking enabled." the suit says as Marlowe turns invisable

"Ok did you guys work on my armor if you did nice job." Marlowe says as he disables the cloaking and takes off his helmet and kisses Nadia's cheek and she blushed "Alright everybody dose anyone know how to wear a XV15 Tau stealth suit." Marlowe asked to Argil, Marx, Zalph and Alex then a wall moved up showing XV15 Tau stealth suits

#66 May 07, 2011 11:35 AM

Mr. John

"For the love of. Marlowe show us how to use these suits then follow me" Argil said in a rather angry sounding tone.

OOC: knight is it okay if I take control of Spyro and Cynder for a while?

Cayla Mills

#67 May 07, 2011 12:57 PM

knightstemplar

OOC: Shure be my guest

"Alright fine nevermind about the suits lets go." Marlowe says as he fallows Argil and Nadia did the same "Man what got you all mad." marlowe says

#68 May 07, 2011 5:46 PM

Mr. John

"Because I'm starting to think you being here maybe a bad thing" Argil shook his head.

"Sorry lost it there but anyway set down" Argil pointed to a chair like in a docter's office. There were medical docters, trainers, and paramedics.

"Were going to find out what's wrong with you why these things keep happening to you"

Spryo and Cynder were still asleep. They slept in different corridors but Spyro came into Cynder's room at night and put his tail around her's.

Cayla Mills

#69 May 07, 2011 6:17 PM

Bluesky
Website

can i join??????????

Hey everyone!Robert Pattison is awsome!EDWARD CULLEDN RULES!

#70 May 07, 2011 7:30 PM

Aceedwin

#71 May 07, 2011 7:41 PM

Mr. John

OCC: I'm sure knight will let you join. Just gotta wait.

Cayla Mills

#72 May 07, 2011 9:53 PM

knightstemplar

OOC: shure but i got to see a character profile pm me the profile

"Ok." Marlowe says as he sits in a chair "Well after we won i went to Anchorage and people started calling me the Dragonborn i thought it would be a nickname but the later on in the years i was checking the comms then the Emperor and so on and so forth until now a days." Marlowe says "And sometimes i miss my parents you know." Marlowe says as he frowns

#73 May 07, 2011 11:04 PM

Mr. John

"Hmm a likely story" Said a man in wizard clothes.

"Who are you?" Asked Argil.

"I am Aldo The Wizard and I have come to tell you and Marlowe something Argil something important"

Cayla Mills

#74 May 08, 2011 12:27 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe notices the wizard then pulls out his plasma sword "I dont trust you and how do you know me and are you a spy of the Blood Ravens." Marlowe says as he stares at him angerly

Nadia looks at Marlowe and touches his sholder "Give this person a chance Marlowe." Nadia says

"Right sorry about that i had a strange morning." Marlowe says as he puts away his plasma sword

#75 May 08, 2011 12:39 AM

Mr. John

"Well you were right to do that" Said Aldo his clothes turned into a dark blue He had a black beard and was wearing all blue.

"Zerve The Wizard? I thought Borg killed you?" Said Argil.

"Hahaha no I am Zerve The Sorcerer now much stronger then a wizard as for that incident no that was an imposter the real me has been waiting for a while" He slamed his black staff with a crystal ball down and suddenly Marlowe, Spyro, Cynder, Nadia, Argil, Alex, Marx, and Zaph were in another world.

Zerve was on top of a black griffin creature. Shadows surrounded him and snakes appeared.

"I'm your arch rival Argil show me what you've got and welcome to Nine Ten Hahahahahaha"

OOC: Hope it's okay if this guy is in the RP knight. And hope the character's can have a good battle with him. He'll explain why he did why he did soon. But please don't make Marlowe go all nuts and kill him in one shot or hit.

"ZERVE!" Argil said grunting.

Cayla Mills

Board footer