Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Apr 25, 2011 3:29 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

Argil glows for a second he turns into a human Black Templar holding a boltgun and walks into the chamber.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#27 Apr 25, 2011 10:05 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

Argil and Barney walked to Marlowes chamber and opened and closed the door and Marlowe looks at both of them "What is it now." Marlowe says sadly then Barney took off his helmet and Marlowes expression changed "Barney thank god listen i need this collar off so i take half of my army and join the Resistance i have made a stupid mistake trusting the emperor and now i lost Nadia because of it." Marlowe says and looks at the Black Templar "Argil i know thats you." Marlowe says as he walks up and hugs him

"Nadia i know you love him but Argil will bring him back i know he will." Spyro says as he wipes away the tears with his wing and hugs her for comfort and Nadia looks at Spyro

"Thank you." Nadia says

#28 Apr 25, 2011 2:10 PM

Mr. John

Argil hugged back.

"You did not lose her she still loves you hang tight I will get that off" Argil took out a knife and cut the collar off Argil placed the knife away.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#29 Apr 25, 2011 8:45 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe feels his neck and runs to the entrance of the base "Finally im free now i will gather the Black Templars to fight for the Resistance and agenst the Blood Ravens the emperors personal army and it has alot more men we are just a minor army." Then the Black Templars heard Marlowe and decided to not fight for the emperor and fallow Marlowe "We are yours to command." a marine says as Marlowe looks at him "Take everything in the base and move it to Echo base we are on the Resistance." Marlowe commands the marine and Barney pats him on the sholder

"Good to have you back Marlowe. Good to have you back." Barney says

"Good to be back." Marlowe says as the marine obeys his command "Alright you heard him clear the base we are moving out!" the marine commands the others

#30 Apr 25, 2011 9:45 PM

Mr. John

Argil turned back to normal. He placed the knife on a sash and tired it to his left side and whistled for something. A huge ship almost like an Ospray but bigger came flying to the front of the mountain. "Barney, Marlowe everyone meet, Volc. I modled if after the Ospray but added more stuff in. Everyone let's get on"

Argil then helped The Black Templars and Marines get their stuff ready.

"Hey Barney, Marlowe maybe we should help these guys out. As for The Bllod Ravens and The Emperor we'll get them" Said Argil helping out some more.

Cayla Mills

#31 Apr 25, 2011 11:24 PM

knightstemplar

"You modified my ride awsome man." Marlowe says in amazement and decided to help

"Yea what the heck." Barney says as he helps the Black Templars by loading there guns on the Volc

a marine taps Argils sholder "Hey do we have enough room for this?" point to a giant robot named the juggernaught

OOC: the Black Templars are the marines

#32 Apr 26, 2011 12:42 AM

Mr. John

Argil's moth dropped when he saw the robot.

"Yeah get it in and no Marlowe it's my ride me and the others are still working on your Ospray trust me your going to love it"

OOC: Okay.

Argil contiuned to help.

Cayla Mills

#33 Apr 26, 2011 1:27 AM

knightstemplar

the robot walked on to the Volc and 4 hours later everything was packed even all the veachles and weapons and armor and a marine taps Marlowes sholder "Sir what about the thunderhawks they are to big for the Volc." the marine says

"Your right tell them to fallow us." Marlowe suggests

"Right that sounds a great idea." the marine says

"So are we ready to go Argil?" Marlowe asks

#34 Apr 26, 2011 2:12 AM

Mr. John

Argil pressed a bottom on The Volc it took off at lighting fast speed then went slow again. Argil pressed a botton and a huge Ospray bigger then The Volc and almost ad big as The Mountain of Malefor it had a carrier and the back opened up.

"That is The Ospray 2 Marlowe it is your old Ospray me and my bros made some upgrades it's yours tell the marines to land their ships in it it is on auto poilot"

Cayla Mills

#35 Apr 26, 2011 9:20 PM

knightstemplar

"Right gotcha." Marlowe says as he tells the pilots to fly in the Ospray and in an hour everything is packed and the group flies to Echo base then the Resistance spotter spotted them

"Echo base this is Raveneye i spotted 2 Osprays and on one of them is Marlowe he is on our side now." the spotter says

"Ye haw! i knew Marlowe would join us Spyro is going to be happy about this and so will Nadia!" Gordon says in Echo base

"And his entire army looks like this emperor person is one harsh man." the spotter says

"Wait did you say the entire Black Templar army!" Gordon says

"Yep that is what i said." the spotter says

"Alright we need more men." Gordon says

standing outside was Adrian Shepard ready to greet Marlowe.

#36 Apr 27, 2011 3:32 AM

Mr. John

The Volc landed. " Marlowe go Nadia is waiting"

Marlowe's Ospray 2 flew and landed in another part of the base and opened up.

Cayla Mills

#37 Apr 27, 2011 10:21 PM

knightstemplar

the marines dismounted the aircraft and all the vechcles got off of the aircraft and parked in the garage of the base and the thunderhawks flew to the hangar of the base and Marlowe went to Adrian "Hello names Marlowe." Marlowe says

"Well your Marlowe Nadia is this way and the name is Adrian." Adrian says as he walks to the communications and Marlowe fallows and after a few moments they reached the communications and Adrian entered first "Hey guys Marlowes here." Adrian says

"What Marlowes here!?" Nadia says as he looks at Marlowe as he enters and she hugs him "Oh Marlowe i thought i lost you." Nadia says

then Spyro and Cynder smile at the heart warming sight "It is good to have you back Marlowe." Spyro says as Cynder walks to Marlowe and kisses him on the cheek "Same here Marlowe." Cynder says with a smile

then Gordon sees Marlowe "Hello Marlowe names Gordon Freeman."

#38 Apr 27, 2011 10:31 PM

Mr. John

Argil landed The Volc in the Hanger.

"Good to have you back Marlowe hey everyone let's give three big cheers for Marlowe hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, everyone finish off with me" Said Marx.

"Yeah!" Said Zaph joining in.

Argil walked up to Alex who was working on something. "Is he back?" Alex asked Argil with a raised eyebrow.

"He has a name it's Marlowe he's my best friend"

Alex laughed. "Okay excuse me kind sir is Marlowe back?"

"Yeah"

"Good then come here we need to work on something" Alex and Argil continued to work on something in the hanger.

Cayla Mills

#39 Apr 28, 2011 2:13 AM

knightstemplar

"It is good to be back." Marlowe says as he smiles and walks to Spyro "Good to see you my old friend." Marlowe says

"It is my old friend." Spyro says

"Ah yes i have not heard from you in years." Marlowe says as he walks to Gordon "So any communications?" Marlowe asks

"I have picked up a unusual signal take a hear." Gordon says as he turns up the radio

"This is Enclave patrol no sightings of Blood Ravens yet. Copy that keep your eyes open. Wait i see one Blood Raven scouting going to take him out *Fires plasma rifle and hears the scout saying "Taking fire!" and sees more coming* "Ah *bleep* here comes more of them open fire!" *hears plasma rifle and bolter fire and an Enclave trooper dies* "Lopez is down! God dang it we need renforcements! Copy that sending a vetribird to your location ETA 2 minutes. Copy that you hear that 2 minutes hold position! *Hears plasma rifle and bolter rifle fire and hears a Blood Raven marine dies* Ha i got one hey guys did you see that! Shut up and keep firing! *Hears a vetribird coming* Alright we got renforcements. *then video feed came in from one of the troopers and sees the vetribird being shot down by a Blood Raven landspeeder* "No god dang it no retreat!" *sees them run but the one trooper gets killed by the landspeeder and the trooper sending the video feed gets wounded and falls to the ground* No god dang it i will die for my contry! *then a Blood Raven marine stands over him then points his bolter at his helmet then the video feed ends and there is nothing but static*" the communication ends and Marlowe goes to Argil "Argil we have a problem."

#40 Apr 28, 2011 5:01 AM

Mr. John

Argil and Alex got the signal from where they were. Argil appeared on one of the screens in The Resistance Base. He was in a dark secluded room in The Base Alex could be heard working on something.

"Roger Marlowe, I hear you loud and clear me and Alex got the radio message don't worry. Me and Alex have to continue working into the night on what were doing but I can say this. We need to launch an assault on The Emperor's Orbital Base, Spyro, Cynder, you two tell everyone to go to bed. Because me and Alex will tell you alll what we have planned tommorow" The screen went blank.

Zaph and Marx nodded and headed to their corridors for a good night's rest.

OOC: knight I know it's your RP and everything. But Marlowe is fine as he is. Making him so strong the God powers and everything it kind of goes against RP rules. His god powers need to go. You should redo your last post.

Cayla Mills

#41 Apr 29, 2011 2:36 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: already ahead of you i fixed my post

"Gotcha night Argil." Marlowe says as he walks to his and Nadias quarters and enters the quaters and sees Nadia on his bed "Hey Nadia." Marlowe says

Nadia looks at him with diamond colored eyes which means she is in love "Hello my love." Nadia says as she gives him a loving stare and coils her tail around Marlowe

"Could you give me a minute please." Marlowe says as he points at his golden power armor

"Oh shure my love." Nadia says as she uncoils her tail allowing Marlowe to take his armor off and Marlowe took his armor off and lays on top of Nadia and she smiles and covers him with her wings "I love you Marlowe." Nadia says as she kisses his cheek

"I love you too." Marlowe says as she kisses her back and begins to fall asleep and Nadia does also and the Resistence members gets a good night sleep but the Black Templars run the night shift

#42 Apr 29, 2011 11:00 AM

Mr. John

Argil and Alex continue working into the night eventually they finished. Argil walked up to a Black Templar.

"Get some rest I'll cover your shift tell the other Black Templars to as well Alex get to bed"

Alex nodded and did this.

Cayla Mills

#43 Apr 30, 2011 3:26 AM

knightstemplar

"Right." the marine says as he radios the others to get some sleep and at Marlowes quarters a blue dragon looks over Nadia and Marlowe and puts her blue claw on Marlowes hand and Marlowe wakes up and sees Cosmos looking down at him "Mom what are you doing here?" Marlowe says as he rubs his eyes

"What your mom can't check up on you." Casmos says as she smiles and licks his cheek then looks at Nadia "I see your spirit connection with her is strong." Cosmos says

"Yea because i love her." Marlowe says as Cosmos chuckles

"Aw how sweet." Cosmos says as she puts her paw on his chest and she felt his heart beat "So have you thinking about marrying her?" Cosmos asks as she looks at Marlowe with her midnight colored eyes

"I have and i will do that after we win the war of course." Marlowe says as he lays back in bed

"Well i was just checking up on you love you." Cosmos says

"Love you too." Marlowe says as Cosmos dissapears and Marlowe resumes sleeping

#44 Apr 30, 2011 3:34 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Cosmos is she a dragon God?

Argil covered his shift and went to bed. Nothing had gone bad and there was no signs of evil all day and night. The next day the sun crept through the Base. Argil and Alex were eating breakfast and talking.

Cayla Mills

#45 Apr 30, 2011 10:39 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: no she is the guardian of ansestors same with illuminus

Marlowe wakes up and stands up and puts on his golden power armor then Nadia wakes up "Good morning." Marlowe says as he does finishing touches putting on his armor

"Good morning." Nadia says as she stands up and gets up and smells food "We better get something to eat my love." Nadia says as her stomach growled and Marlowe also

"Yea i think so also." Marlowe says as he walks to the mess hall and Nadia fallowed and at the mess hall they saw Argil and Alex "Hey guys whats up." Marlowe says

#46 Apr 30, 2011 12:52 PM

Mr. John

"The sky!" Argil joked and went back to eating.

Cayla Mills

#47 Apr 30, 2011 3:24 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe and Nadia chuckled then hears clinging in the air vents "What was that." Marlowe says as a Necron Wraith appeared behined him and stabs his arm and throws him to the wall and then it looks at Argil with those deathless green eyes and with the non human metal face and coils his human metal spine tail around Argil then the Wraith get shot by Marlowe's bolter pistol "Leave him alone!" Marlowe says as the Wraith hovers to Marlowe and uses his metal claw and stabs his arm again and he screams in pain "Agril kill this son of a *bleep*!" Marlowe yells as the Wraith takes his claw out of Marlowes arm revealing blood on his claw then hovers back to Argil and readies his claw to stab Argil in the heart then Nadia rushes to Marlowes side

"Marlowe are you ok!?" Nadia says in panic

Marlowe looks at his arm "Im fine dont worry about me."

OOC: the Necrons are robotic skeletal army that use guass weaponry

#48 Apr 30, 2011 8:23 PM

Mr. John

Argil just grabbed The Wrath and tore it apart with ease then he threw something at it and it exploded.

Argil healed Marlowe's wound with a water ball.

Argil helped Marlowe up and went back to eating.

Cayla Mills

#49 May 01, 2011 12:27 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looks at his arm and then sighs "Another reason that i hate robots." Marlowe says as he grabs a piece of the Wraiths metal and examines it and sees the Emperors insignia and grabs a cup of coffee and sits on the other side of Argil and Alex "The Emperor sent a Necron to kill you Argil but how did it get in?" Marlowe says as he sips his coffee "Hey Alex do you still have your katana?" Marlowe asks

#50 May 01, 2011 8:41 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Warhammer 40000 being used a little eh alright fine by me.

"How did members of the Warhammer Universe get here?" Argil asked as Alex placed an armor on Argil. Alex gave Marlowe a replica of his Dragon Blade and then put an armor on himself.

"It's a replica Marlowe just as strong as the orginal and it has the same powers. The blade was made of pure diamond it could not be broken and was very strong it was all blue. Alex gave one to Argil as well and he put it on a sash another replica Alex
s was blue Marlowe,s was red and Argil's was brown. "Hang on I've got an idea it's a good thing Argil that you Argil have on your Revolutionary Strom Armor and I have on my Karz Armor"

Both armors were gold. Argil nodded and pressed a button beside the table. The Base moved underground and appeared in an area called Ecron. The base sprayed a red mist it would kill evil in the base and only the purest of heart could appear in this world.

"The Emperor of Mankind is from the Warhammer 40000 universe he must be mad I freed Marlowe from his control but he's in for a shocking surprise. Good thing I studed up on him and all the members of his universe also why is he doing this trying enslave dragons? He's supposed to be good"

In The Orbital Base a robot version of Argil with no armor on but sharp metal claws and green robotic eyes. Walked up to The Emperor. "I am Robo Argil I cannot have you attacking us all the time can I?"

Robo Argil struck his left clawed robot paw through The Emperor's chest going for his heart impaling him.

OOC: Long post whew.

Cayla Mills

Board footer