Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Nov 16, 2010 4:44 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

Re: Would you want Cynder back?

I say this talk about....*bleep* lets go into detail about it...(deranged face)

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#52 Nov 16, 2010 7:24 AM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

#53 Nov 22, 2010 5:09 AM

cynderfan
Website

#54 Nov 22, 2010 9:19 AM

riverhippo

#55 Nov 22, 2010 9:44 AM

Jackson117

I'll put $50 on ember

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#56 Nov 22, 2010 9:11 PM

JazzJackrabbit

All in on Cynder.

Yo, Spyro
I'm really happy for you, but Jazz Jackrabbit is one of the best platformers of all time.

OF ALL TIME!

#57 Nov 22, 2010 9:14 PM

Latias fan

#58 Nov 22, 2010 9:19 PM

Leo

Well personally. I wouldn't mind if she was in it or not. Let me explain. If she was in it that would be great because she's a good character as far as personality and detail. (Well she was until DotD). As far as why I wouldn't mind if shew wasn't well....Personally. I see Elora and Cynder as "tests" for Spyro. Meaning the developers put that character in the game to see if they would go good as love char for Spyro. Meaning if she wasn't in it, it wouldn't kill the game. (Though it would tick off alot of Rabbid CynderxSpyro fans.)

In summary. If they want to put her in it I'm all for it. If they don't, well I'll still play it and enjoy it. I'm not gonna get raged over it. (Though keep in mind if they don't they'll probably throw in some cliche'd replacement....)

Sometimes you just need a little less stress, and alot more cake.

Roll the Sun! Praise the Sun!

#59 Nov 22, 2010 9:50 PM

Jackson117

Mass effect style...Sorry that's too stupid.

#60 Nov 22, 2010 10:56 PM

riverhippo

#61 Nov 23, 2010 1:22 AM

Leo

Sometimes you just need a little less stress, and alot more cake.

Roll the Sun! Praise the Sun!

#62 Nov 23, 2010 1:38 AM

Jackson117

Wahhooo..I mean..Isn't that silly

#63 Nov 23, 2010 6:18 AM

yearofthe
Website

#64 Nov 23, 2010 9:31 AM

riverhippo

#65 Dec 02, 2010 4:26 PM

spyro567
Website

i would prefore just spyro in it but i know cynder is going to be in it if we like it or not

#66 Dec 03, 2010 8:46 AM

The Mad Thatter

#67 Dec 03, 2010 9:36 AM

Jackson117

And a cameo..and referenced

#68 Dec 12, 2010 6:07 PM

masterscorp
Birthday: 21 May

yes i want cynder back in the next game

Welcome to your destiny!

#69 Dec 15, 2010 12:48 AM

WhiteWind
Website

Cynder is a character that can be used very positively for the Spyro game. She creates a character with deep emotions that catches the attention of the viewer. She also caught the attention of Spyro, this relationship of love between the two can be used very well for the game as she can be used as what you would call a hostage and because of their love he would do all in his power to save him. Cynder is also a part enemy of Spyro as because of her deals in the past she is easily manipulated by the powers of darkness as shown in the last game. The game consist of male characters, with the exception of Cynder, keeping her in the game would be a good idea for this reason as well.

~in my own personal opinion i would die if she wasnt in the next game~

~WhiteWind~
Kate, 15, Australian, Rodeo Rider, Artist.

#70 Dec 15, 2010 1:02 AM

Jackson117

Expect that is not really stated, Sure he might as well feel the same way but it's a given granted by how These things go, She has potential but DOTD ruined it, her trueness was ANB and TEN

#71 Dec 20, 2010 12:55 AM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

Lol, reading your posts has well humored me.

Well, to start with, I would love if Cynder was in the next game. The character would be a wonderful addition to the game plot-wise, and in the fact that we still want a strong female character.

As for the whole, being Spyro's girlfriend and all, we have to think about several factors here.

First of all, it IS CANON THAT CYNDER INDEED HAS SOME SORT OF ROMANTIC INTEREST FOR OUR FAVORITE PURPLE DRAGON. As we saw at the end of Dawn of the Dragon, we could clearly see that the dragoness does like him in that way. Anyone who denies that is either being foolish, an old version Spyro fan, or a crazed CynderxOC fan. lololol

But not so fast, SxC fans! We have to put into attention that this game was originally intended for an audience from about 10 to 15 years of age. We don't know how much the game will grow with the audience, or anything like that, but we must keep in mind that they will most likely keep their targeted audience in the same age range.

Thus, if they do proceed with SxC, we can't expect them to do anything then a little peck and a blush, at the MOST. I mean if there is anything else, then i guess a lip-kiss, but you that would mean that they grew with the fanbase; which could be a possibility.

Lol, and the fact that somebody mentioned sexual tension here just made me laugh. I mean I guess unless you're telling me that hugging each other is sexual tension, or maybe a blush or something like that, then you could be correct. hahahahahahaha but besides that, man I don't know what you meant by that.

#72 Dec 20, 2010 1:50 AM

Jackson117

Time for unresolved sexual tension

#73 Dec 20, 2010 3:57 PM

riverhippo

#74 Dec 20, 2010 11:50 PM

Jackson117

This spyro isn't our spyro we know and love, his a generic save the world fantasy hero, it's so cliché. SXC is predicted canon....which annoys the hell out of me, too lazy to ether dismiss it or accept it DOTD could of done.

Instead they leave us with nothing on Spyro's side.

#75 Dec 21, 2010 6:01 AM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

(Truly not understanding classic Spyro Fans)

Well, I mean you have to know that it has been said by the producers that SxC is a cannon. Spyro not only shows an interest for Cynder in general, but for her person as well. I mean you're just beating around the anti-SxC bush just to deny a canon relationship.

Spyro may have robot-like emotions, but blame the producers and scriptwriters, I mean with what Spyro said ("You're the only thing left to fight for") I highly doubt Spyro means to say that with a tone of "But wait... just because you're a reeaaally good friend." If you don't think that's a sign of love, well then you're just denying a clear fact.

By the way, if you don't know what Spyro meant with his words, why do you comment on it?

Board footer