Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#126 Jul 26, 2010 3:01 PM

killa_cz
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Le Prélude des Ombres (RP , please read first post)

(tell me about it im just counting down the days to hell)

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#127 Jul 27, 2010 11:02 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

OOC: Jeez I know some schools no all schools should go back to school in Sept life's unfair sometimes though sigh.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#128 Jul 27, 2010 11:17 PM

killa_cz
Website

#129 Jul 28, 2010 4:27 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Yep.

Argil continued to his his ice breath to help repair patches and damages in Lystra. Using his water breath he finished helping everyone with repairs and walked to the Mayor's town hall.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#130 Jul 29, 2010 5:13 PM

killa_cz
Website

"your just like your dad  singulairty" said frez who was sitting in the dinning hall's grand table

"how so" singulairty said why reaching for some bread

"always serious never taking break work ,work ,work" he said why pouring a cup of wine

"yeah thats what my mom told me back at my village before he died"  singulairty said eating the bread slowly

"well cheer up your dad was a great dragon and a better soilder"he said before drinking the wine and sending him off "just relax my friend you will be good as him one day" He burped from the wine and headed back to the dinning hall

singulairty smiled the words filled him with joy before he went into his room and fell asleep in his nest

#131 Jul 29, 2010 7:20 PM

s'pyromane

#132 Jul 29, 2010 11:13 PM

Mr. John

OOC: It's cool we'll hold up things with ideas here for the time being.

Cayla Mills

#133 Jul 30, 2010 10:24 AM

killa_cz
Website

(same here man i joined a spyro fanfic site so im dividing activity but i can keep waiting for anoughter 200 years)

#134 Aug 01, 2010 12:34 AM

Jackson117

Jack

Apperance: Two legged winged raptor like creature, Yellow and orangeish scales with spikes on back to tail, Tail tip shaped like a avail of spikes..Looks like venom like from the spider-man series. (symbiote inspired)

Personality:Jack was often a calm and friendly fellow. He however when it comes to villains and revenge goes to extreames and often a bit mad when it comes to Punishing them. That was before the day his foster parents died and were killed,Since then certain people he see's must live are important, he values life only if he see's fit. yet he has no problem with killing villains and people who get in his way Apart. from that He is a anti-hero..He has plans for something big, When punishing villians he loved to tortue them..and ruin them for thier sins, he has become a monster in the process of exterminating monsters and villians.
He is cunning, cruel..and insane.

Powers: Seems to know well about combat, His spikes and claws seem to be able to form into a more solid object bulit for crushing and pounding, His claws can rotate for a odd reason, making a razor blade out of it. He also can infect a bio-morph into the bodies or people, the infection will kill the host and then revive them..turning them into lizard like minions..It then turns into a Hive mind..Jack controlls them with ease.
..after a few days the minions can do this aswell however most rp's defeat him before he gets the chance. (The minion creatures are more like Aliens or starship troopers bugs...kinda more like a giant lizard monster with the strengh of a grublin)

Can breathe some sort of element out of his mouth to dangerous damage and has a secret lust poison that can turn any thing into a raging horny batsard.

Weaknesses: Due to him being like a marvel symbiote (think venom getting beaten up and turning into liquid) Physical attacks work only near deah..when turning liquid state Fire and Ice seem to work effective. however he has a weakness of the mind, this often driving him to the edge of isanity that he might destory himself along with whatever his objective...Again strange enegery pop out when enraged but it seems to make him attack anything

Notes:Knew a Dragon who fostered him before he was killed in battle, This drove him to master a plan.

Depending on the RP this may not be the case.

Second Form.

Before Jack becomes like he will be at the OC sheet.he will start at like a small blue sludge and become a symbiote (LOL Spyro symbiote...Senom
However in this state he is killed easily and will be crushed unless he finds a host..once bonded...well pretty much feeds off the host untill he can turn into his real form. Read Symbiotes on Wikipedia or Marvel. If he bonds to another host that host will know all the powers from people Jack bonded with. However he loses this after he becomes in his final real form.
The Host will become 2x powerful then it already is but there is a risk

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#135 Aug 01, 2010 1:11 AM

killa_cz
Website

#136 Aug 03, 2010 5:24 PM

Mr. John

OOC: I saw that you posted a new RP killa_cz awesome! On another note until things pick up a bit here and until s'pyromane comes back I'll take a little break from this RP.

Cayla Mills

#137 Aug 04, 2010 9:23 PM

s'pyromane

[(OOC : I'll wait to MrX-Link to be back before posting again.
Jackson117 , I think that it's okay , as long as you don't god-mod with these powers. I'm sure you won't , but you're warned now. Welcome to the RP !

#138 Aug 04, 2010 10:18 PM

killa_cz
Website

#139 Aug 05, 2010 9:55 AM

s'pyromane

#140 Aug 05, 2010 9:21 PM

killa_cz
Website

#141 Aug 06, 2010 4:46 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Clock can be a little nutty at times killa_cz and I mean that in a good way she's most likely just pulling a prank or something don't worry about it. As for today yes today is the day if they don't post today Saph or X then most likely tommorrow just gotta wait a bit more.

Cayla Mills

#142 Aug 06, 2010 9:50 PM

killa_cz
Website

#143 Aug 07, 2010 11:37 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Is someone unhappy what's wrong?

Cayla Mills

#144 Aug 07, 2010 12:24 PM

killa_cz
Website

#145 Aug 08, 2010 12:21 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Oh okay glad everything's okay.

Cayla Mills

#146 Aug 09, 2010 4:55 AM

killa_cz
Website

#147 Aug 10, 2010 3:01 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Too bad but have fun out there. I know that this sounds weird but I am kinda happy to be going back I've enjoyed summer vacay it's almost time to go back to school but I am going to be happy to see friends and people I care about!

Cayla Mills

#148 Aug 12, 2010 8:49 PM

killa_cz
Website

#149 Aug 13, 2010 6:47 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Do what you gotta do see you back around here soon but don't worry with school starting back up and such activity sorry if I spelt that wrong will most likely die down around her until people have adjusted being back in school and such. Anyway once everyone is ready in this and our other RP when ever that day is I'm waiting and ready God Bless and Have A Nice Day Everyone!

Cayla Mills

#150 Aug 13, 2010 9:48 PM

s'pyromane

Board footer