Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Apr 05, 2010 7:36 AM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon
Member
From: EN-GA-LAND!
Registered: Mar 16, 2009
Posts: 531
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Few - what a relief! Now we don't have to get another tide of 9-year-old n00bs ready to kick off when you say that Cynder sucks something other than Spyro's d!ck.

Now can somebody please sticky this and post the news on SpyroWorld and Wikipedia?


Donate gems to me, biatch, and I give you cuddles.

Offline

#27 Apr 10, 2010 2:05 PM

Game_Girl_2007
Member
From: Scotland
Registered: Sep 12, 2007
Posts: 137
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Alright...I'm gonna say this once...Because SOMEONE has to...

You guys...quite frankly, need to get a life...If a Spyro movie is the worst thing that could ever happen to you, then I'd hate to see you in real life situations..

This fandom is almost as bad as the Sonic one (another fandom I am, honestly, ashamed to be a part of..Mostly because of the fans themselves.)...Seriously...At the slightest bit of change, you enter rage mode....You complain about the new games because 'it's not the old Spyro'...Dude...I love the Spyro games too...I love ALL of them! but I don't go around complaining about stupid, insignificant little things like a spoilt child.

Things change! You just gotta deal with it and move on! The new games and a movie will NOT destroy the fandom for everyone. It's over obsessive FANS that will destroy the fandom for everyone! Heck, it's already happening to the Sonic franchise! and don't worry, I gave THEM a big lecture too.

If you don't like the new games; don't play them. Don't wanna see the movie; then don't! Simple! You gain nothing from constantly hating on it and insulting people who happen to like the new games and are willing to give the movie a freakin chance!

I for one don't believe this lil 'news'...Especially if the email was written like THAT...Call the grammer police.

Don't like what I got to say? Tough. I ain't being nasty. Just being brutally honest. Deal with it.


The LoS series did NOT ruin the fandom. Nor would a Spyro movie ruin it. The fans are doing that themselves by their constant whining and complaining about small, idiotic things. It's the Sonic fandom all over again.

Offline

#28 Apr 10, 2010 3:16 PM

G-Man_93
Member
From: Canada
Registered: Jun 27, 2009
Posts: 313
Gems: 0
Birthday: 16 December
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Game_Girl_2007 wrote:

Alright...I'm gonna say this once...Because SOMEONE has to...

You guys...quite frankly, need to get a life...If a Spyro movie is the worst thing that could ever happen to you, then I'd hate to see you in real life situations..

This fandom is almost as bad as the Sonic one (another fandom I am, honestly, ashamed to be a part of..Mostly because of the fans themselves.)...Seriously...At the slightest bit of change, you enter rage mode....You complain about the new games because 'it's not the old Spyro'...Dude...I love the Spyro games too...I love ALL of them! but I don't go around complaining about stupid, insignificant little things like a spoilt child.

Things change! You just gotta deal with it and move on! The new games and a movie will NOT destroy the fandom for everyone. It's over obsessive FANS that will destroy the fandom for everyone! Heck, it's already happening to the Sonic franchise! and don't worry, I gave THEM a big lecture too.

If you don't like the new games; don't play them. Don't wanna see the movie; then don't! Simple! You gain nothing from constantly hating on it and insulting people who happen to like the new games and are willing to give the movie a freakin chance!

I for one don't believe this lil 'news'...Especially if the email was written like THAT...Call the grammer police.

Don't like what I got to say? Tough. I ain't being nasty. Just being brutally honest. Deal with it.

Over obsessive? No offense, but none of us here are being over obsessive over anything. It's just that some of us are disappointed the film got cancelled and some of us are quite relieved...like myself. I was personally hoping for a Spyro film but at the same time I can say that I'm also relieved that it got cancelled because for all we know this Spyro 'movie' was most likely a rumor to begin with.

But, PLEASE, don't compare us to the Sonic fandom! I'm pretty sure that everyone on here has a life. And you know, some people hate the new Spyro games because they've tried them and don't like them! Notice how I'm emphasizing "tried" because unlike 80% of the Sonic fandom-who squeal to keep Sonic in the same crappy condition he's been in for almost a complete decade-actually try new things! Don't get me wrong on how I'm going about expressing myself, I'm just saying what I notice and have noticed on a (almost) daily basis... smile


I'm an oldschool Metal-head! If you are too, then copy and paste this signature as your own!:D

Offline

#29 Apr 10, 2010 7:39 PM

Fireriven
Member
From: England, UK
Registered: Jan 30, 2010
Posts: 41
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Game_Girl_2007 wrote:

I for one don't believe this lil 'news'...Especially if the email was written like THAT...Call the grammer police.

Its because it was a Korean company, so the guy probably used google translate or something, but i've already mentioned this.


[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/130739053337.png/]130739053337.png[/URL]
[URL=http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7649926/TwilightYesYesYesYes.gif.html]7649926_TwilightYesYesYesYes.gif[/URL]

Offline

#30 Apr 10, 2010 7:48 PM

Dragonstar
Member
From: Everywhere and nowhere at the
Registered: May 18, 2008
Posts: 186
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Did you join this site as a lecture giver or a Spyro Fan GG2007?  :-P Spending that much time posting that message could mean you really do care, but thats just IMO. smile

Offline

#31 Apr 11, 2010 1:37 AM

Jackson117
Member
From: Hell
Registered: Nov 04, 2008
Posts: 2,307
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Game_Girl_2007 wrote:

Alright...I'm gonna say this once...Because SOMEONE has to...

You guys...quite frankly, need to get a life...If a Spyro movie is the worst thing that could ever happen to you, then I'd hate to see you in real life situations..

This fandom is almost as bad as the Sonic one (another fandom I am, honestly, ashamed to be a part of..Mostly because of the fans themselves.)...Seriously...At the slightest bit of change, you enter rage mode....You complain about the new games because 'it's not the old Spyro'...Dude...I love the Spyro games too...I love ALL of them! but I don't go around complaining about stupid, insignificant little things like a spoilt child.

Things change! You just gotta deal with it and move on! The new games and a movie will NOT destroy the fandom for everyone. It's over obsessive FANS that will destroy the fandom for everyone! Heck, it's already happening to the Sonic franchise! and don't worry, I gave THEM a big lecture too.

If you don't like the new games; don't play them. Don't wanna see the movie; then don't! Simple! You gain nothing from constantly hating on it and insulting people who happen to like the new games and are willing to give the movie a freakin chance!

I for one don't believe this lil 'news'...Especially if the email was written like THAT...Call the grammer police.

Don't like what I got to say? Tough. I ain't being nasty. Just being brutally honest. Deal with it.

Furry...I would like to List ways to to start a debate but i really can't....Now i'm off to play Cod6..Good day.


Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

Offline

#32 Apr 11, 2010 10:19 AM

jamieque
Member
Registered: Jun 11, 2006
Posts: 331
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Personally, I had a feeling this project was going to not work out due to how it was being handled. Face it everyone none of the official owners of Spyro know what the hell they are doing with our beloved franchise hero. The reboot was okay but something went wrong behind the scenes otherwise why did Chris Wilson leave like he did. The storyline of games being turned into a film is rather backwards. A film should have been done BEFORE the LOS games were made or at least have a film made and then have a game released with the game like normal films do. And mark my words if you are not happy now then just wait and see what they are going to do next when it comes to this franchise. The announcement on the next game is indeed coming but let's just say it will be a surprise....

Whether it will make everyone happy or just make many fans just want to scream is still yet to be seen. I hope they are able to continue the storyline after the way DOTD ended. I know there is a way to continue the story but let's just wait and see what they come up with.

Offline

#33 Apr 11, 2010 1:16 PM

Game_Girl_2007
Member
From: Scotland
Registered: Sep 12, 2007
Posts: 137
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Jackson117 wrote:
Game_Girl_2007 wrote:

Alright...I'm gonna say this once...Because SOMEONE has to...

You guys...quite frankly, need to get a life...If a Spyro movie is the worst thing that could ever happen to you, then I'd hate to see you in real life situations..

This fandom is almost as bad as the Sonic one (another fandom I am, honestly, ashamed to be a part of..Mostly because of the fans themselves.)...Seriously...At the slightest bit of change, you enter rage mode....You complain about the new games because 'it's not the old Spyro'...Dude...I love the Spyro games too...I love ALL of them! but I don't go around complaining about stupid, insignificant little things like a spoilt child.

Things change! You just gotta deal with it and move on! The new games and a movie will NOT destroy the fandom for everyone. It's over obsessive FANS that will destroy the fandom for everyone! Heck, it's already happening to the Sonic franchise! and don't worry, I gave THEM a big lecture too.

If you don't like the new games; don't play them. Don't wanna see the movie; then don't! Simple! You gain nothing from constantly hating on it and insulting people who happen to like the new games and are willing to give the movie a freakin chance!

I for one don't believe this lil 'news'...Especially if the email was written like THAT...Call the grammer police.

Don't like what I got to say? Tough. I ain't being nasty. Just being brutally honest. Deal with it.

Furry...I would like to List ways to to start a debate but i really can't....Now i'm off to play Cod6..Good day.

Wait, what?


The LoS series did NOT ruin the fandom. Nor would a Spyro movie ruin it. The fans are doing that themselves by their constant whining and complaining about small, idiotic things. It's the Sonic fandom all over again.

Offline

#34 Apr 11, 2010 2:20 PM

Fireriven
Member
From: England, UK
Registered: Jan 30, 2010
Posts: 41
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

jamieque wrote:

Personally, I had a feeling this project was going to not work out due to how it was being handled. Face it everyone none of the official owners of Spyro know what the hell they are doing with our beloved franchise hero. The reboot was okay but something went wrong behind the scenes otherwise why did Chris Wilson leave like he did. The storyline of games being turned into a film is rather backwards. A film should have been done BEFORE the LOS games were made or at least have a film made and then have a game released with the game like normal films do. And mark my words if you are not happy now then just wait and see what they are going to do next when it comes to this franchise. The announcement on the next game is indeed coming but let's just say it will be a surprise....

Whether it will make everyone happy or just make many fans just want to scream is still yet to be seen. I hope they are able to continue the storyline after the way DOTD ended. I know there is a way to continue the story but let's just wait and see what they come up with.

I agree, the LOS series had the story to become a movie, only not in the state the games were in. The story didn't "flow" and making a movie using the games would just be asking for trouble. Also, the only game of the series which has enough depth to be turned into a movie is DOTD, because the other games lack the depth needed to make a film out of it. Lets just hope that the next games they make have a good, in-depth story line, or they could make a film and then release the games afterward, like you said, because it would work better that way.  big_smile


[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/130739053337.png/]130739053337.png[/URL]
[URL=http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7649926/TwilightYesYesYesYes.gif.html]7649926_TwilightYesYesYesYes.gif[/URL]

Offline

#35 Apr 11, 2010 3:57 PM

The Mad Thatter
Member
From: IN ENGLAND SURROUNDED BY MY FA
Registered: Jan 02, 2010
Posts: 1,100
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

HAHAHAHAHAH

So much for 'official' lolololol.

That wasn't totally spam. I'm so glad it is no more, actually. I was slowly beginning to think that it would be a painfully cringeworthy peformance of a film.


I SHIP IT

15hbygz.gif

Offline

#36 Apr 11, 2010 3:58 PM

jamieque
Member
Registered: Jun 11, 2006
Posts: 331
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Fireriven wrote:
jamieque wrote:

Personally, I had a feeling this project was going to not work out due to how it was being handled. Face it everyone none of the official owners of Spyro know what the hell they are doing with our beloved franchise hero. The reboot was okay but something went wrong behind the scenes otherwise why did Chris Wilson leave like he did. The storyline of games being turned into a film is rather backwards. A film should have been done BEFORE the LOS games were made or at least have a film made and then have a game released with the game like normal films do. And mark my words if you are not happy now then just wait and see what they are going to do next when it comes to this franchise. The announcement on the next game is indeed coming but let's just say it will be a surprise....

Whether it will make everyone happy or just make many fans just want to scream is still yet to be seen. I hope they are able to continue the storyline after the way DOTD ended. I know there is a way to continue the story but let's just wait and see what they come up with.

I agree, the LOS series had the story to become a movie, only not in the state the games were in. The story didn't "flow" and making a movie using the games would just be asking for trouble. Also, the only game of the series which has enough depth to be turned into a movie is DOTD, because the other games lack the depth needed to make a film out of it. Lets just hope that the next games they make have a good, in-depth story line, or they could make a film and then release the games afterward, like you said, because it would work better that way.  big_smile


Thanks. I am glad someone agrees with me on how the story has been somewhat mishandled aka mangled. There is a major problem with the storyline as a whole. It feels... I don't know.... what is the right word.... hmmm.... I know... RUSHED! I think this the problem with the whole LOS trilogy. The reason it didn't flow as well as it should have is likely due to the fact that Chris Wilson and his team didn't have enough time to properly flesh out the new world of LOS. Also, do you get the feeling that whole chunks of the game, cinematics and various other important parts of the story were left out aka cut due to production time constrains.

For example, in the Eternal Night there should have been a side story about Cynder seeking redemption. The game should have alternated back and forth between Spyro and Cynder allowing for better character development of both key characters since they both are destine to defeat Malefor together in the final installment/chapter of the trilogy. I get the feeling that Chris and his team may have wanted to do something similar to my idea with Cynder but didn't have the time to work on it.

Then there is Gaul, the main villain of this chapter of the 3 part game saga. He was poorly developed just like Malefor was in the the final chapter of the trilogy. What is his back story? How did he and Malefor come to be Malefor's first general? And so on... You get my point. Every villain has to have a starting point somewhere. I mean they just aren't born that way. At some point even Gaul had to have been an innocent individual who chose to become a villain due to something in his life affecting him be it a tragedy or something else. The trilogy lacked any compelling villains. The same could be said for Malefor. He was suppose to be the MAIN VILLAIN of this whole trilogy but in the end he was rather bland and boring. I was hoping for there to be a connection between Malefor and the Chronicler but alas there didn't seem to be one.

And speaking of the Chronicler... his introduction was not handled as well as I thought it could have been. It felt like he was tacked on character to give the storyline of the second game a focus. Then there was the special element of Time manipulation that he taught to Spyro. The only use of the power was to freeze Spyro, Cynder and Sparx so that they would survive at the climatic end of Eternal Night. This power never again appeared in the 3rd installment of the trilogy. What a waste of a cool new ability. I could go on and on but what is the point... This reboot was rushed into development for the 10 anniversary/birthday of Spyro and that is ultimately the sad truth everyone. The whole storyline needed more developmental time then it got. There was a story in there somewhere but I think it just got altered to the point it no longer was the same idea that Chris and his team initially started out with. What a shame...

Offline

#37 Apr 11, 2010 5:37 PM

Aura24
Member
From: Artisans
Registered: Dec 15, 2007
Posts: 1,476
Gems: 750
Age: 29 years old
Gender: Female
Website

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

jamieque wrote:
Fireriven wrote:
jamieque wrote:

Personally, I had a feeling this project was going to not work out due to how it was being handled. Face it everyone none of the official owners of Spyro know what the hell they are doing with our beloved franchise hero. The reboot was okay but something went wrong behind the scenes otherwise why did Chris Wilson leave like he did. The storyline of games being turned into a film is rather backwards. A film should have been done BEFORE the LOS games were made or at least have a film made and then have a game released with the game like normal films do. And mark my words if you are not happy now then just wait and see what they are going to do next when it comes to this franchise. The announcement on the next game is indeed coming but let's just say it will be a surprise....

Whether it will make everyone happy or just make many fans just want to scream is still yet to be seen. I hope they are able to continue the storyline after the way DOTD ended. I know there is a way to continue the story but let's just wait and see what they come up with.

I agree, the LOS series had the story to become a movie, only not in the state the games were in. The story didn't "flow" and making a movie using the games would just be asking for trouble. Also, the only game of the series which has enough depth to be turned into a movie is DOTD, because the other games lack the depth needed to make a film out of it. Lets just hope that the next games they make have a good, in-depth story line, or they could make a film and then release the games afterward, like you said, because it would work better that way.  big_smile


Thanks. I am glad someone agrees with me on how the story has been somewhat mishandled aka mangled. There is a major problem with the storyline as a whole. It feels... I don't know.... what is the right word.... hmmm.... I know... RUSHED! I think this the problem with the whole LOS trilogy. The reason it didn't flow as well as it should have is likely due to the fact that Chris Wilson and his team didn't have enough time to properly flesh out the new world of LOS. Also, do you get the feeling that whole chunks of the game, cinematics and various other important parts of the story were left out aka cut due to production time constrains.

For example, in the Eternal Night there should have been a side story about Cynder seeking redemption. The game should have alternated back and forth between Spyro and Cynder allowing for better character development of both key characters since they both are destine to defeat Malefor together in the final installment/chapter of the trilogy. I get the feeling that Chris and his team may have wanted to do something similar to my idea with Cynder but didn't have the time to work on it.

Then there is Gaul, the main villain of this chapter of the 3 part game saga. He was poorly developed just like Malefor was in the the final chapter of the trilogy. What is his back story? How did he and Malefor come to be Malefor's first general? And so on... You get my point. Every villain has to have a starting point somewhere. I mean they just aren't born that way. At some point even Gaul had to have been an innocent individual who chose to become a villain due to something in his life affecting him be it a tragedy or something else. The trilogy lacked any compelling villains. The same could be said for Malefor. He was suppose to be the MAIN VILLAIN of this whole trilogy but in the end he was rather bland and boring. I was hoping for there to be a connection between Malefor and the Chronicler but alas there didn't seem to be one.

And speaking of the Chronicler... his introduction was not handled as well as I thought it could have been. It felt like he was tacked on character to give the storyline of the second game a focus. Then there was the special element of Time manipulation that he taught to Spyro. The only use of the power was to freeze Spyro, Cynder and Sparx so that they would survive at the climatic end of Eternal Night. This power never again appeared in the 3rd installment of the trilogy. What a waste of a cool new ability. I could go on and on but what is the point... This reboot was rushed into development for the 10 anniversary/birthday of Spyro and that is ultimately the sad truth everyone. The whole storyline needed more developmental time then it got. There was a story in there somewhere but I think it just got altered to the point it no longer was the same idea that Chris and his team initially started out with. What a shame...

Chris Wilson and Mike Graham probably didn't have enough time to do a full storyline because of the merger between Activision and Sierra that was going to take place.  They started ANB after SL, to do the LoS game trilogy before the merger between Activision and Sierra. If the merger was held off, then the trilogy would've been complete.

If they did try to continue the LoS games after the merger happened, taking their time and adding what's missing in the story which makes the games longer, Activision might've done something stupid, like stopping the trilogy from completing, and leaving one major cliff-hanger and plothole in the recreation of the Spyro franchise.


wSeD.gif

Offline

#38 Apr 11, 2010 9:54 PM

Dark Fury Dragon
Member
Registered: Mar 30, 2008
Posts: 400
Gems: 0
Age: 31 years old

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

I'm pretty much confused now. The movie has been cancelled yet now I see this on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWJCJRUW … re=channel

Can anyone clarify?

Offline

#39 Apr 11, 2010 9:57 PM

Aura24
Member
From: Artisans
Registered: Dec 15, 2007
Posts: 1,476
Gems: 750
Age: 29 years old
Gender: Female
Website

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

It's old. They stopped the production of the movie sometime in 2009.


wSeD.gif

Offline

#40 Apr 11, 2010 9:59 PM

Dark Fury Dragon
Member
Registered: Mar 30, 2008
Posts: 400
Gems: 0
Age: 31 years old

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

The idea of the movie or the video?

Offline

#41 Apr 11, 2010 10:28 PM

Aura24
Member
From: Artisans
Registered: Dec 15, 2007
Posts: 1,476
Gems: 750
Age: 29 years old
Gender: Female
Website

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Both. The video could be fake anyways.


wSeD.gif

Offline

#42 Apr 11, 2010 11:30 PM

Dragonstar
Member
From: Everywhere and nowhere at the
Registered: May 18, 2008
Posts: 186
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Offline

#43 Apr 11, 2010 11:31 PM

Aicebo
Member
From: Dark Hollow
Registered: Apr 25, 2008
Posts: 3,308
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled


Stormy wrote:

Everyone knows I only eat Cynder fangirls.

Offline

#44 Apr 12, 2010 2:02 AM

Jackson117
Member
From: Hell
Registered: Nov 04, 2008
Posts: 2,307
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Whats going on guys


Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

Offline

#45 Apr 12, 2010 1:52 PM

PYROX
Member
From: Behind the computer, The Nethe
Registered: Feb 25, 2008
Posts: 499
Gems: 50
Age: 27 years old
Gender: Female
Website

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Meh I knew it. >>
anyways, I actually anyway rather had a new Spyro game than a movie.

Offline

#46 Apr 19, 2010 3:49 AM

Swaffy
Member
Registered: Aug 24, 2008
Posts: 6,587
Gems: 218

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Well, at least there's a Halo movie coming out sometime this year or in '011.


2i0zslx_th.jpg8x0xaf_th.jpgdrf14y_th.jpg25euwjd_th.jpg2rwakus_th.jpgo85htj_th.jpg

Offline

#47 Apr 20, 2010 8:16 PM

PYROX
Member
From: Behind the computer, The Nethe
Registered: Feb 25, 2008
Posts: 499
Gems: 50
Age: 27 years old
Gender: Female
Website

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

Swaffy wrote:

Well, at least there's a Halo movie coming out sometime this year or in '011.

D'ohh. Great. Halo movie? We already have a Sonic movie. Tomb Raider, Dragon Ball Z, ALMOST had a  Spyro Movie..What's next?? Ty the tasmanian tiger <3 ..uhh..you get what I mean.

Offline

#48 Apr 22, 2010 10:15 PM

Gwenio
Member
From: Chrys'alara
Registered: Nov 20, 2007
Posts: 341
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

jamieque wrote:

Personally, I had a feeling this project was going to not work out due to how it was being handled. Face it everyone none of the official owners of Spyro know what the hell they are doing with our beloved franchise hero. The reboot was okay but something went wrong behind the scenes otherwise why did Chris Wilson leave like he did. The storyline of games being turned into a film is rather backwards. A film should have been done BEFORE the LOS games were made or at least have a film made and then have a game released with the game like normal films do. And mark my words if you are not happy now then just wait and see what they are going to do next when it comes to this franchise. The announcement on the next game is indeed coming but let's just say it will be a surprise....

Chris Wilson was reassigned after Dawn of the Dragon to the creation of some other game that is not Spyro.

The reason for the order of release is a movie company thought the games' story had potenial, so they bought the rights to make a movie. Sierra had never planned to make a movie, so the games came first.

Offline

#49 Apr 25, 2010 6:18 AM

cooldude22345
Member
From: sfhdgfjhjdyjdfh
Registered: Dec 14, 2007
Posts: 371
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

PYROX wrote:
Swaffy wrote:

Well, at least there's a Halo movie coming out sometime this year or in '011.

D'ohh. Great. Halo movie? We already have a Sonic movie. Tomb Raider, Dragon Ball Z, ALMOST had a  Spyro Movie..What's next?? Ty the tasmanian tiger <3 ..uhh..you get what I mean.

WTF are you talking about? Have you seen the Halo Arms Race video?

Offline

#50 Apr 25, 2010 9:45 AM

Jackson117
Member
From: Hell
Registered: Nov 04, 2008
Posts: 2,307
Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro film has been cancelled

cooldude22345 wrote:
PYROX wrote:
Swaffy wrote:

Well, at least there's a Halo movie coming out sometime this year or in '011.

D'ohh. Great. Halo movie? We already have a Sonic movie. Tomb Raider, Dragon Ball Z, ALMOST had a  Spyro Movie..What's next?? Ty the tasmanian tiger <3 ..uhh..you get what I mean.

WTF are you talking about? Have you seen the Halo Arms Race video?

Yes and i must say a Well done video, However i think i Like Legends more..Anime  cool


Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB