Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 09, 2007 3:25 PM

dragonlover22
Gems: 0

HEY! talk about a crapy life :'(

my life is crapy, i get slaped for the smallist things :'(  hey if you want to hear about my crapy life or talk about your own then this is where you can blow off some steem sad

#2 May 09, 2007 3:36 PM

dragonlover22

Re: HEY! talk about a crapy life :'(

ya i got punched once for just saying sh!t. its just  crazy what people do thes days :'(

#3 May 10, 2007 2:12 AM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 4
Website

lets keep all emo talk here and not let it spread to the rest of the forum.

#4 May 10, 2007 2:19 AM

dragonlover22

ok where is this comeing from? :-|  oh well ok but thanks.

#5 May 10, 2007 2:44 AM

LoneKnight
Website

I must agree. My input is this: Life is hard. Deal with it. People now adays find problems in everything and mope around it for their entire life. In the medieval days, if you even were born healthy, you would need to work your entire life just to survive. The plague and various other diseases spread through Europe and Asia, killing millions. Not to mention the countless wars and lawlessness that was rampant everywhere. Or how about more modern times, World War II. The Jews are being exterminated in factories of death by the millions. Europe, Africa, and Asia are ruled by murdering dictatorships. Millions are forced out of their homes and killed. How about the Cold War? The threat of a nuclear armageddon looming over your head every day, as your leaders create more and more nuclear bombs that are many thousands of times more deadly than the atom bomb was. Countries world wide are being invaded, and the two super powers are close to totally annihilating all life on earth.

Now adays? What have we got to complain about? Having a 'hard' life? The day when you get a safe home, food to eat, living without the prospect of being killed or wiped out by a nuclear bomb, having your lifestyle not persecuted, have healthcare, an education, we complain about having a hard life. Think of the millions who died without ever having the chances you have been given. What people would give to get an education, a chance at being something in their life.

That is why I laugh when I see people who clearly have access to computers and the word wide web complaining on how worse off they are from everyone else, how bad their life is in comparison to the world. Every day is a gift. Enjoy it. You are lucky to have been born in this time, in this place.

#6 May 10, 2007 9:18 AM

Zekira Drake

#7 May 10, 2007 1:13 PM

dragonlover22

thank you Zekira Drake, does anyone know what its like to have a family where your the only one in the house that dosnt use drugs? when everyone in your family takes the crashes out on you. do you have a mom that slaps you for droping two pieses of cat food on the floor? or a brother that says if you bother him when hes playing a game he will break your arm? well thats me and i dont have a dad that can back me up or help me out of situations where i get hit for staying up late.

#8 May 10, 2007 1:20 PM

Zekira Drake

#9 May 10, 2007 1:32 PM

dragonlover22

i dont think i know what your talking about but you have to understand, that if you dont know what it feels like to be mistreated by your mom and you brothers then you dont have the right to say just live with it and go on with life. if you havent been hit for droping two pieses of cat food and you dont know what it feels like dont say its no big deal, or thats life, deal with it because you dont know so how can you say thos things?

#10 May 10, 2007 1:43 PM

Zekira Drake

#11 May 10, 2007 1:57 PM

dragonlover22

yesterday, to get away from my family i went outside i the bushes and i fell asleep. i woke up and then went inside and no one was there. there was a note that said went to the store dont do anything that would make you get in trobble.

#12 May 10, 2007 2:09 PM

Zekira Drake

#13 May 10, 2007 3:10 PM

dragonlover22

hey at least i got away from the little things that would get me hit for. but yeah anyway. im at school right now so i dont have to worry about it.

#14 May 10, 2007 11:05 PM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Website

thats weird.

#15 May 10, 2007 11:08 PM

TB
Website

#16 May 10, 2007 11:50 PM

dragonlover22

mad HEY! lets stay on topic here ok? well you shouldnt talk about people anyway. it might hurt there feelings.

#17 May 11, 2007 12:14 AM

LoneKnight
Website

I'm really tempted to lock this considering I don't like whining and there's several other threads similiar to this that exist. You have a hard life. We heard you. There's nothing no one here can do about it. You are the only one who can deal with it by making due with what you are given.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this forum not dedicated to Spyro talk?

#18 May 11, 2007 12:16 AM

DanteAndVergil
Birthday: 4 April

i agree with you entirely lone knight

#19 May 11, 2007 12:26 AM

TB
Website

#20 May 11, 2007 6:28 AM

ratchet
Website

My life is pretty crappy, But i'm not in the mood to be an emo now

#21 May 11, 2007 12:53 PM

dragonlover22

#22 May 11, 2007 2:56 PM

KingPlayerPDX

My life is also crappy.

#23 May 11, 2007 3:05 PM

TB
Website

#24 May 12, 2007 12:09 AM

LoneKnight
Website

Sootpelt, I trust that you do not want to get myself or any of the other members of the administration here angry at you. You'd be best not to step on my toes. The reason your topic was locked was because you created a second topic in the same forum about the exact same picture. That's considered spam and it was necessary to lock one of the two. As for me not liking this topic, it's all about quality. This forum is dedicated to talking about Spyro and things related to it. While this is the General Chat forum, topics about people complaining about their lives lowers the tone of the forum. If you want to do this somewhere else, then do so. When people come here, they want to read topics that enlighten, amuse, or educate them, not about people complaining on how bad or upsetting their lives are.

Those are the rules. Spyrorockspays for the forum, he owns it. Myself and the other moderators exist here to keep peace and stability at this forum to make it a positive place to go to. If you disagree with this, please take your issues up with Spyrorocks, not with the people who are doing their job.

The rules are not complicated or difficult to follow. I have been lenient this far - most of the time people who create a new topic in direct contradiction to why I have just closed one shows that the individual has no respect for the rules. On most other cases, you'd be banned for challenging the administration. If you bring this personal issue up again on any topics, I will lock the topic and discuss your future here with the administration.

Thanks to everyone else here at the forums, especially the members who stride to make this a positive forum to be at.

#25 May 12, 2007 1:58 AM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Website

Well said LoneKnight, and I would like to add that it is a little bit weird how you like to pretend to be some sort of cat or other feline type animal.

Board footer