Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 May 23, 2007 4:42 AM

Hero58
Gems: 0
Website

Re: The spyro RPG

(Ortumis then just turned his head at spyro his heart was still broken from his fathers death he then said to spyro) *spyro thanks to you my father is dead if you have not run away he would still be alive by now and these marks would still not be on me perhaps your just simply afraid of something thats a way of a coward not a hero dragon and i thought you were supposed to be our savour* said ortumis in a very angry voice

#52 May 23, 2007 2:55 PM

Brom the Wise

Spyro felt a paing of gilt, but he would wait tillCynder anser befor he did anything.

Cynder seemed to try to struggle away, but Spyro would not let her leave untill he got her anser. For a moment he wondered what he was doing, but it was too late for thinking at this point, he was acting on impuse, inpulse that hadent been their before, "But no matter" he thought with an evil grin.

#53 May 23, 2007 8:03 PM

ontels

sparx had ust got off the floar when he sour the scean before him with spyro and cynder "are they.......no never mind" he thought

wink

#54 May 23, 2007 10:16 PM

Hero58
Website

(Ortumis just stood there staring at spyro like as if he was nothing but suddenly a voice popped up and it said to ortumis)
*Son i know your angry but iam still alive and in your heart*
*Spyro look im sorry i shouldn't have said that but now i know my father's in my heart and always will be i guess im never alone after all i have you guys as great freinds* said ortumis very hapily

#55 May 24, 2007 4:42 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

What do I have in mind?' Cynder looked at him. "Well my friend, and that you still are despite this mistake of yours, I have quite a few things in mind for you. For starters, I will now be your constant companion, where you go, I go, it is as simple as that. I will do this partly out of concern for you, but also for myself. I cannot fight my former Master alone and hope to win, not by myself.. he would take over again, and i would likely transform back into that great evil thug. You can keep that from happening.."
-
She paused then looked at Spyro.."You did it before... Which reminds me..I never did thank you for saving me..and i have to show yoiu in some way my appreciation, so I decided on the one thing.. that you would like the least.. a kiss" The reaction was as she expected, Spyro's eyes flew open wide, his mouth  worked and he stumbled backward nervously. Cynder smirked. "I won't do it NOW silly.. unless you want me too' she said, a note of playing in her voice..

#56 May 24, 2007 11:38 PM

Brom the Wise

#57 May 24, 2007 11:40 PM

Hero58
Website

(as ortumis tapped cynder on the shoulder he said to her) "Hello my name is ortumis we havent properly met and who are you by the way?"

#58 May 25, 2007 12:25 AM

Spyrofriend

(ortimus is currently being treated for his injuries hero, the meeting with Cynder will commence later..)
"Certainly" Cynder said, smiling., following him as they walked out the door. She had mixed feelings about his reaction, he was still at that age where boys get nervous around girls, and kissing is usually an unexplored area; she, possibly due to the fact that she had been an adult, (through unnatural means to be sure, but still fully grown) or due to the gender differences, didn't feel as nervous about broaching the subject. "No need to feel embarrassed, Spyro" She said, her eyes glowing brightly.

#59 May 25, 2007 12:54 AM

Hero58
Website

(ortumis is currently being healed in a room)
"ouch cyril is this really nessisarry to get healed i should be out there training not just sitting here getting healed"

#60 May 25, 2007 1:02 AM

Spyrofriend

"Yes it is' cyril growled. "now hold still, theses burns are pretty bad.. you'll be laid up for awhile. And no arguing.. young dragon" He looked over Ortimus. "Now where are you from exactly? You never said, or at least I don't remember hearing your homeland..." His fangs showed as he said this , Cyril was a no-nonsense type of dragon, who cared little for excitable creatures. He was a warrior-type, or had been in his youth..his imprisonment by the Dark Master had drained most of his powers, and he feared it would be a very long time, before he fully recovered them. He said nothing of this to Ortimus, it did not concern him, and it was not his business..

#61 May 25, 2007 1:04 AM

Hero58
Website

"well im acually from another dragon realm place its complete chaos there me my father and mother seeked and hoped for refuge here i guess im the only survivor here"

#62 May 25, 2007 1:09 AM

Spyrofriend

Cyril's eyebrows raised slightly "another dragon realm?" he said skeptically. "and what about any siblings? Or were you an only child?" He paused. "This Realm is not much safer than the one you left.. we have only recently regained our homeland, and now appear to have lost it again...Charity is not something you'll find we have much of, not in these times young dragon. You will mostly have to fend for yourself, We will help you if need be, but only if need be.."

#63 May 25, 2007 1:13 AM

Hero58
Website

" ya i was a only child i guees im the only survivor and well her..."

#64 May 25, 2007 1:19 AM

Spyrofriend

(details Hero, details! I really can't do much with the previous posts..oh well)
Cyril said nothing but nodded. He had his doubts about this dragon, his nature was not the trusting sorts and he was relieved when Ignitus came in.. "How is he?' Ignitus asked. "His burns are bad, but he'll recover in time.. He'll have to rest for awhile' Cyril replied. "He claims to be an orphan from another realm..." He said, looking over at Ortimus.. "I have my doubts... call it cynicism.."
_
"you are indeed a cynic' ognitus replied. "What is the name of your homeland, Ortimus? And do you remember the names of your parents?"

#65 May 25, 2007 3:08 AM

Brom the Wise

#66 May 25, 2007 3:41 AM

Hero58
Website

"Well my parents name is lortus my father and my mother's name lani and my homeland is similar to this only known as peace realms can we please not talk about this its very hard for me to talk about my homelands since its taken over and my mother and father dead"

#67 May 25, 2007 6:57 AM

ontels

"OW" said sparx as he banged his hed from within a fish bowl "that dragons gonna pay"
he thout to himself he got to the edge of the bowl put his arms under it and started to lift
when it was high anuf he dashed out the bowl clanged behind him he wiped his hand and looked around the room

there was no one there except volteer sitting on a chair reeding a book sparx was quite shoked
that he could hold it with thoues big claws sparx flew up to him and cleard his throught no anser
he did it again only louder still no anser "blast this dragon to" he thougt and then he burst out
"WAKE UP VOLTEER!"

volteer flew up in suprise and banged his head on the celing "what is it!" he said rather anoyed
"do you know where the others are sparx repled"

wink

#68 May 25, 2007 5:25 PM

Spyrofriend

"hurry up Slowpoke' Cynder said, "Last one over to that cliff is a dull hatchling" She laughed, a full-throated, merry laugh, one which frankly surprised Spyro. Cynder was usually not the type to laugh like that, she must be really enjoying herself. She flew on ahead, slightly ahead of Spyro. Nearer and nearer the cliff came, as Spyro drew level with her.

#69 May 25, 2007 10:12 PM

Hero58
Website

(ortumis woke up and started to sneak out of his bedroom)
"Oof oh hey cyrl i was just um heading outside to catch some air ya thats it to catch some air"

#70 May 25, 2007 11:02 PM

Brom the Wise

The little voice said to Spyro, “Hurrry up, you can beat her   The voice wanted him to beat her to the cliff as he knew what would happen on the other side.

Spyro felt his heart pumping rapidly within his chest, even so he put on an extra burst of speed in hopes to try to impress Cynder, but it seemed that she was just too fast for him. Neck and neck the two sped toward the cliff. Spyro glance toward her, he saw a bright fire in her eyes that was not foreign to him.

She started to pull ahead of him, by this time Spyro had adrenalin running through his veins in stead of blood. Lenthing the strides his wings took through the air he rose up and up and up until he was a good 10 feet above Cynder. Then he let his wings just fold around himself and has shot toward the cliff is a mighty dive. He managed to inch ahead of her before they both crossed the finish line.

Panting Spyro found her looking at him, turning around he looked at her. She wasn’t breathing hard, “She must have let me win,”thought Spyro slightly put out,” But why?”

Trying to think about something else he looked about and found what seemed to be a little cave in the wall of one of the moutions, the cave was about 10 across and 7 from top to bottom. Spyro glanced at Cynder and gave a little notion that he wanted her to follow him to the cave.

Spyro landed before Cynder did, he turned around and saw her land very close to him. Feeling it was the right thing to do he side-stepped closer to her and brushed against her gently.

#71 May 26, 2007 6:00 AM

Hero58
Website

"cyril you should let me go find spyro im worried about cynder and spyro's safety please let me go find them" ortumis said

#72 May 26, 2007 6:12 AM

Brom the Wise

Cyril contemplated for a moment, he was worried about his burns and he wanted to ask him some more question about his past, but , in the end, he said,"Ok , you can go look for them, but take Sparks. I know he can be very annoing but he may be of some help, but probally not much," he add as if it was an afterthought.

#73 May 26, 2007 6:13 AM

Hero58
Website

"thanks you cyril you wont regret this lets go sparx!" (thus ortumis flew off with sparx) "sparx any luck yet i cant seem to find them anywhere!"(but before sparx could reply ortumis caught something at the edge of his eye)"Quickly sparx lets search down there"(ortumis then landed right next to the cave along with sparx beside him)"spyro,cynder you in here?"

#74 May 26, 2007 8:23 PM

Brom the Wise

Spyro snapped out of his self induced stuporand looked around, he new that voice, another voice came into his head, the flamilior little voice ,"How dare he barge in here as if he was doing you a favor!!"

The voice seemed to right about everything in his mind, how dare Ortumis come and intrude upon him and Cynder, hate pulsed through his veins goaded on by the voice in his head.

Spyro marched away from Cynder both in the cave and his mind, even if he diddn't know it, he was moving away from what he wanted to be, and what he was supposed to become.

As Spyro approched Ortumis his mind flitted back to the time they had first met, Spyro was in one of his weekest moments and Ortumis had helped him through it. As that thought resageterd Spyro thought ,"What am I doing, how could I even plan on hurting him, he has done nothign but been a friend and allie to me, and I'm planning on hurting him, what a way to repay him."

Spyro sotpped marching toward him with the look of death in his eyes.

#75 May 26, 2007 8:48 PM

ontels

sparx had noticed something really werid about spyro lately ever since he ran away from the battel after all sparx had been with spyro ever since they where born he had to know what was wrong

"spyro somethings wrong with you and I want to know" said sparx with a hint of athority in his voice spyro looked up at him expreshenles and sparx couldent tell what he was thinking

wink

Board footer