Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 May 20, 2007 9:20 AM

ontels
Gems: 0

Re: The spyro RPG

"hey spyro sssppppppppppyyyyyyyyyroooooo" spyro slowley started to lift his eyelids that felt like rocks he was going to close them again when "HEY SPYRO WAKE UP!!" spyro jumped up in a flash and saw it was sparx who was talking "well it about time you where fighting ferce out there buddy" spyro looked around he was in a bed in a white tent he breathed heavily and lied back down slowly

wink

#27 May 20, 2007 11:22 PM

Hero58
Website

Suddenly the door slammed open and there stood ortumis in a cast his arms and legs were broken from the fight he walked over to spyro and said *hey spyro you ok?*

#28 May 21, 2007 12:48 AM

Brom the Wise

Slight saddness passed through Spyro's mind as he saw, a great, heroic dragon beaten so badly because of his courades. Then the voice spoke, "Great and heroic? I think not, look at how easly he was beaten by some mindless drones, he's weak, not heroic!"

Spyro mutterd under his breath, "He's not weak, he was ovrewhelmed by numbers because I abandoned him, because I abandoned all of them, because I was scared."

"Well as true as you are about your couradess, your are saddily mistaken about his power, when I was fighting I managed to defeat goon's without a sctrach"

"Besides the passing out part", Spyro retorted sharply. He couldn't manage to deny the truth that the voice seemed to radiate.

"Well that's because you are weak too", stated the voice plainly.

"Who are you talking too?" asked Sparks with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not shure", ponderd Spyro,"but where are the others,where are we, are they OK, and", he turned to Ortumis,"what in Darkfire's name happend to you?"asked Spyro rapidly, hopping to lead the conversation away from his little voice in his head.

#29 May 21, 2007 1:36 AM

Hero58
Website

*Well spyro this is how it went i was surrounded by drones i managed to kill a few one of them snuck up behind me my bones were shattered and my father sacrificed himself to save me* said ortumis in a very sad and painfull way

#30 May 21, 2007 1:53 AM

Brom the Wise

"Your father? Where was he when this happend, and how did he sacrifice himself?" asked Spyro with shock in his voice.

#31 May 21, 2007 2:02 AM

Hero58
Website

*He i dont know but he sacrificed himself by flying in the path that the sword was heading at me i was so angry and i managed to get away and when i find the drone that killed my father im gonna kill him..sorry spyro a dragon shouldn't act that way its just i have no father nor mother now im just alone now* said ortumis in a very angry voice and sad voice

#32 May 21, 2007 2:28 AM

Brom the Wise

Spyro felt another wave os,sharp saddness come over him, a single sword tore a family apart, the voice spoke,"A sword, a single sword?That fool deservs death if he failed to avoid a single sword!"
"SHUT UP" Spyro shouted out loud,"HE WAS SAVVING HIS CHILD"

#33 May 21, 2007 3:18 AM

Hero58
Website

*spyro im not so sure i belong here at all* said ortumis very sadly for some reason

#34 May 21, 2007 3:35 AM

Brom the Wise

"See what you did"chided Spyro.
"What I did, I wasn't the one yelling at him"

#35 May 21, 2007 3:39 AM

Hero58
Website

*spyro i know your talking to some one i just think that because im all alone now* said ortumis

#36 May 21, 2007 6:52 AM

ontels

"spyro Im starting to worry about you maybe you should see ignitus" said sparx with concern on his facce sparx got closer wile he said it spyro looked agitated like he wanted to burst

wink

#37 May 21, 2007 5:40 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

Ignitus came to them. His left arm was banadged, and he was limping slightly. The 4 elders had used a combined Fury attack to turn the tide against the machines but it had not come without a cost. All of them were injured, Ignitus most severely,  and he glared at Spyro. "Why did you run away Spyro?' He said, a sharp tone in in his voice. "We could have used your help. I know your powers have not yet recovered, nor has Cynder's, but that DOES NOT mean you run from a fight" The great anger in ignitus's face was clearly evident, and he held Spyro's gaze. "Don't EVER run away like that again..EVER.. no matter what the circumstances..UNDERSTOOD?' He roared.
_ Cynder stirred from her bed. she had injuries on her left side, and her right wing was bandaged. "So, you're alive, eh?' She said looking at Spyro and Ignitus. "That''s good.."

#38 May 21, 2007 11:04 PM

Hero58
Website

(ortumis then jumped right in front of spyro and said in a very angry voice) *IGNITUS DONT BLAME SPYRO IF YOUR GONNA BLAME SOMEONE BLAME IT ON ME IT's OK TO RUN AWAY EVERY NOW AND THEN BESIDES SPYRO DIDINT HAVE ALL HIS POWER YET SO DONT ROAR AT SPYRO LIKE THAT!!* (and ortumis flew away with much anger he only yelled at ignitus because he lost his whole family to the drones)

#39 May 22, 2007 3:02 AM

Brom the Wise

Spyro sighed inwardly, he knew Ignitus was right. The thing that hurt him the worst was how he had damaged them all, he turned away and felt his eyes watering.

"Crying AGAIN?!?! You are worse than a blubbering baby, toughen up or just die and leave them instead of holding them back"

Spyro said nothing back to the voice, he was feeling it was getting righter every time it opend it's mental mouth.He tried to push the voice to the back of his mind but it was like trying to move a moution, it wouldnt buge.

Shaking his head, he asked,"Cynder are you OK?", then he turned to Ignitus and asked'"Where are the others, and wher the hell are we?"
Spyro haddent ment to ask about the others or where they were, his mouth seemed to just form the words and spit them out.

#40 May 22, 2007 3:07 AM

Hero58
Website

(ortumis then went back to ignitus and apoligized and ortumis explained everything then ortumis recognized something he was glowing blue his legs and paws were no longer broken just like that) *What kinda power is this?* said ortumis very confused and suprised

#41 May 22, 2007 3:19 AM

Brom the Wise

A sudden idea popped into Spyro's head

"Hay, Ortumis, have you had a voice in you'r head?"

Hoping for a yes,Spyro sat completly still for his anser.

#42 May 22, 2007 3:26 AM

Hero58
Website

*A few yes why* asked ortumis very confused

#43 May 22, 2007 3:40 AM

Brom the Wise

Feeling a rush, Spuro continued, "What does the voice sound like?"

Spyro peeked under the covers and saw he had what appeared to a faint tinge of red on him, he felt something like an emoution but he couldnt tell what the emoution was at that moment.

#44 May 22, 2007 3:48 AM

Hero58
Website

*well its a um...* (whisper's into spyros ears and says) *well it seems ive just now met cynder and i sorta have a crush on her or something thats what my mind was saying...but dont tell anyone* said ortumis

#45 May 22, 2007 7:03 AM

ontels

sparx was eves droping on there coversation and started to laph "HEY CYND-" before sparx could continue ortimirus grabbed sparx by the mouth and held him down sparx was triying to get out of it when cynder came over "did someone call me"

wink

#46 May 22, 2007 2:24 PM

Hero58
Website

(ortumis looked at cynder and just let go of sparx by accident and he said) *oh um..hello (blush)*

#47 May 22, 2007 6:57 PM

Spyrofriend

(OOC(out of Character): Ok, things are getting better. But, once again you can't god-mod like that HERo58. If you are injuted, you remained injured, you can't miraculously heal yourself like that. Remember, you can only speak for yourself, and let's try and keep the mind games to a minimum. Having Spyro or Ortimus hearing voices is fine, but that can't predominate your posts. And once again, try and post more than 1 or 2 lines. If you have a lot to say combine it in one post. It;s better that way)
BIC(back in character):
Cynder looked at spyro, "I'll be fine... As for you...why did you chicken out? It took everything we had to drive them back, you could have helped" He green eyes glowed brightly and narrowed, she was not happy. "You are going to have to make up to me for this, hero-boy" there was tone of sarcasm as she said "hero-boy".
_
"Ignitus spoke"Where are we? In a cave on the west side of the Realms. "The other Guardians are taking turns standing guard, This was the safest place we could find, in short notice. It will be awhile before we can return to our homes." He sighed "We will forgive you Spyro, but it will be some time. We need you.. and you let us down.."

#48 May 22, 2007 10:58 PM

Hero58
Website

*Guys whats going on and what are we supposed to do now are our enemys gone i dont see any out there at all* said ortumis

#49 May 23, 2007 1:12 AM

Spyrofriend

Ignitus looked at ortimis in disbelief. "We drove, them back younf dragon, and fled here, what happens now, I don't know ...Why ask such a silly question? I just explained where we are.. were you not paying attention" He glanced at Ortemus, who had burns over his legs and arms.."Just go to Cyril.. he's the healer of the guardians" Ignitus said.

#50 May 23, 2007 3:20 AM

Brom the Wise

Board footer