You are not logged in.

#351 Sep 28, 2007 6:43 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

Re: The spyro RPG

"It wasn't so much what you said, but how you looked... Were you thinking about what those guards were going to do to us, more specifically me? Nothing good was going to come out of it Spyro, nothing pure, nothing sacred, nothing innocent. And your participation in it, willing or no, would have ruined our relationship beyond repair. Breeding is an adult mature act, neither of us are physically or emotionally or physically ready to do that. Which is why the Dark Master was trying to do it, to break our resistence and wills, and leave us  docile, servile creatures, existing at his whim, and breeding at his desire. Nothing would come out of it until we mature of course.He wants to wipe out our kind, but he is willing to tolerate a few dragons if they serve him unquestionably."

#352 Sep 28, 2007 11:04 PM

Hero58
Gems: 0
Website

Ortumis soon landed on the ground and noticed there was a trail of blood so he thught to himself "this must be spyro's blood i better head that direction immeaditly its almost sundown" and then he flew off following the trail of blood.

#353 Sep 29, 2007 3:20 PM

Brom the Wise

"Oh...I see," said Spyro, although he diddn't.
Spyro thought ,"Why is she so worried about this?It's not like we can't fight, and it's a natril thing like breathing fire or flying, it happed all the time... she's probally worring about the whole Dark master control thing...rightly so I guess.....wonder what it was like....."

From that point on Spyro's thoughts swriled with how being controlled by an outside force was like, not knowing how close he was to the same feeling

#354 Oct 08, 2007 7:23 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

Hero, you need a lot more detail then that. Describe the air around you, the view below. You're not going to spot a few drops of blood on the ground from high in the air, besides Spyro is on an island far away from where Ortimus is. He has absolutely no idea where Spyro might be. Spyro only started bleeding a little bit ago..)

#355 Nov 05, 2007 5:37 AM

ratchet
Website

suddenly sparx catched a cold so they decided to stop.
out from the bushes came something that looked like a shrub, but it wasn't.

#356 Dec 18, 2007 2:21 AM

xoxmusicislifexox
Website

#357 Dec 18, 2007 2:35 AM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

Think I'd like to be in with my dragon Clyde. cool

"When you wake up,the world will be a different place"

#358 Dec 18, 2007 2:09 PM

xoxmusicislifexox
Website

(oh well , its a free forum , I'm joing anyway X) )

-
Attira was walking through the forest (i think its a forest setting ??) and she heard voices coming from beside her, she peeked through the shrubs and saw two dragons and a dragonfly, she noticed something sneeking towards them from behind them *Dragons? I thought I was the last one?* she thought * I have to help them* , she then let out a powerful roar which startled Spyro,Cynder and Sparx , and she pounced on the enemy which turned out to be Kane , she looked over at the stunned dragonfly and dragons, "Do you know this guy?" , she ask out of breath from the loud roar she let out.

#359 Dec 18, 2007 9:27 PM

Trainer_Spyro
Birthday: 1 January
Website

May I join as THE DARK MASTER..?  o_O

lol

#360 Dec 18, 2007 9:28 PM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

Then Clyde heard the fighting from not far away,and thought to himself"Hey,that sounds like fighting.I hope they'd like to challenge me"?When he jumped out he roared,and was about to attack when he remembered his father told him about the purple dragon.He stopped with a blind look.Then as he walked over to Spyro,and kneeled before him with worthiness.He told Spyro about where he came from(a different planet),and then he said"If its not too much trouble...could you teach me everything you know?

#361 Dec 18, 2007 9:38 PM

xoxmusicislifexox
Website

Attira sat in a circle along with Clyde , Spyro, Cynder,Kane, and Sparx, who wasn't sitting but flying,
before Clyde came Spyro told Attira that he did indeed know Kane, Kane told Spyro he was there  because him and his tribe were forced from there home by the temple god and didn't know why, Attira was lost in her thoughts as Spyro told Clyde about himself, *I can't believe this, I thought I was the last dragon alive and then in one moment I find three more* , Attira came back from her thoughts when Spyro asked her to tell about herself."Oh sorry, I was thinking about something" , she replied when she realized she wasn't answering."My name is Attira, your going to think I'm crazy but .. I thought I was the last dragon on earth, and then one day I find three more, do you know of any other dragons ?".With that Spyro and Cynder told Attira about the four guardians and Ortumis.Attira had a look of shock upon her face, she shook her head slightly and then smiled, "Well are you five looking for a place to stay ? , my cave is more than big enough".

#362 Dec 18, 2007 9:55 PM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

Hey!Your forgeting me!Clyde has a Gold belt for secret dragon injin.He also asked if he could join them fighting because he had beat everyone  on his hometown. :-P <_<

#363 Dec 18, 2007 10:04 PM

xoxmusicislifexox
Website

#364 Dec 18, 2007 11:38 PM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

As she closed he eyes she looked at unforunate events that may take place in the future.Some of unimagineable chaos!?!"tears drop""what's wrong?"said spyro."Nothing..its just nothing".

#365 Dec 19, 2007 12:29 AM

xoxmusicislifexox
Website

#366 Feb 24, 2008 11:32 PM

Insomnia~Nyoro

(OoC: Is Bianca taken already?)

Board footer