Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 08, 2007 9:28 PM

DanteAndVergil
Gems: 0
Birthday: 4 April

The spyro RPG

before i start please only post part of the RPG in this topic there is a discussion topic about it

This has been stickied since it will never end smile

Narrator: It all begins as a peaceful day in the temple with the 4 dragons elders and spyro, cynder and not forgetting sparx. What they dont know is a great evil spreads throughout the realms

#2 May 08, 2007 9:42 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

Re: The spyro RPG

Cynder stood by Spyro and listened, or more accurately half-listened, to Ignitus. She was slighly smaller than Spyro.. who had saved her from the convexity Zone.. and she had never properly thanked him for saving her..
_Ignitus broke into her reverie. "Cynder! Pay attention, if you wish to recover yoiur powers in a decent period of time. Spyro here has been paying attention, why not you?"
_ Sorry Ignitus, she said softly "My mind.. wanders at times.."

#3 May 11, 2007 4:15 PM

ontels

"you got to idmit old man this is kinda boring" states sparx ruedly

wink

#4 May 11, 2007 4:17 PM

Spyrofriend

Hold your tongue Sparx" Inginitus replied. "Cynder,Would you rather face the Dark Master as you are now? Rest assured, you would quickly fall back under his control, and we don't want that...so that is why you have to pay attention.."

#5 May 11, 2007 8:29 PM

DanteAndVergil
Birthday: 4 April

narrator: suddenly terrador bursts in

Terrador: quick we are under attack by the dark masters armies

#6 May 12, 2007 12:44 AM

Hero58
Website

Ortumis: *pops out of nowhere and shoots flame breath at dark masters armys* HEY I COULD USE SOME HELP OVER HERE I"LL EXPLAIN WHO IAM AFTER WE DEAL WITH THESE PESTS!

#7 May 12, 2007 9:21 AM

ratchet
Website

suddenly, the darkmasters pop through Ortumis
they attack cynder, sparx, and the 4 guardians
spyro manages to escape.
sparx gets hit once but is able to fly away.

A blood lake appears as the 4 elders and cynder get hit by weird dark things
Ortumis runs in to the dark master armys but gets hit aswell and falls on the floor.
a blood lake appears around him aswell.

Spyro watched all this behind a tree.
sparx collapsed on spyro
Spyro fainted from the shock

Spyro got woken up from sparx who was buzzing instead of talking.
Spyro ran over to where the dragons got hit.
They were all dead.
Spyro was amazed and cryed his eyes out.
sparx behind him was pointing to his mouth and making hand signals saying huh?

Spyro ran back to artisans to get dragon elders to come and take the wounded bodies away....

#8 May 12, 2007 5:00 PM

Spyrofriend

(ignore ratchet's previous post. Ratchet, what you did was god-modding, you can't kill all the other characters like that.  sad )
"Cynder tensed as terrador spoke, it fulfilled her worst fears. "If they want me, they'll have to get me!' She snarled angrily. She rose from where she was sitting, and walked over to the Doorway, and looked outside. a swarm of machines was racing towards them, causing all sorts of noise. "Come on Spyro, she said to her friend. "let's show these goons that I'm no longer the Dark master's puppet!"

#9 May 12, 2007 5:14 PM

Spyrofriend

(OOC: When you post, your post should be at least 4-5 lines in length. Use description, imagination but don't go overboard. One-liners will quickly kill any flow a rP has accumulated, that's why you should not post one-liners. No god-modding as well.. you can't kill off characters like Ratchet did, unless their dying is part of the storyline. )

#10 May 12, 2007 5:59 PM

Hero58
Website

*well im eager for battle lets show these machines that they dont belong here in the dragon realms* says ortumis

#11 May 12, 2007 8:39 PM

Slaanesh

As ortumis rushes into battle he would never suspect  that a feindish force was watching from above.

A small, robotic bird that appierd as liquid metal flew overhead. It's siguler, red camara eye picks up the scene.

In a darkened room a pare of glowing red eyes watches the fight flashing on the sceen before them.  Many screens, suround the shadowy dragon each showing action in a different time in history as he sat on his giant throne he eyed the battle being fought in the presant.

The Master * Ah, yes so a new battle has begun in the time of the elders, this shall make the dragons easeir to exploit*

The Master quickly typed a code into the keypad on his thron and the digital screen showing the presant time became highlited. The dragon presed another key and message flahed before his eyes.

Computer* Now sending unit 00374, master"

The Master *Very good, soon we shall have the purple one, and with his capture shall come the solididy of my regin. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.*

#12 May 12, 2007 8:59 PM

Hero58
Website

Neither did the master know that ortumis knew all about his plans and started training every day till this fight would come while ortumis was thinking *well at least their not after me*

#13 May 13, 2007 9:29 AM

ontels

meanwile back at the battel evreeyone was givin it all they got and sparx had just gone green from pain "uh! spyro I need a wepon or somthing!"shouts sparx

wink

#14 May 13, 2007 1:05 PM

Slaanesh

Spyro ran to get a wepon for sparks but one of the Dark Master's solders blockd his way. The battle was also not looking so good as the tide was turning in favor of tha Dark Master's foces.

Things looked grim for the dragons until........

All of the sudden A silver dragon decended into the battle. She landed in the middle of the battle feild and  shot a massive arcain blast from her mout, destroying a good number of the Dark Master's solders.

Meanwhile Spyro had defeted his enemie and gave sparks the proper wepon he asked for.  When he saw the power of the silver dragon, he was amazed.

Spyro( thinking, not said)* Half an army with one attack, I would'n want to get on her bad side*

#15 May 13, 2007 3:41 PM

ontels

"holy crap! that is one power fulchick" says sparx almost droping his newfond sword and shield (tiny of cource) the silver dragon lookd apon the other soldiers half of what was left started to run away wile the other half stood fast

the silver dragon opend her mouth and and more energy started to form the remaining soldiers put up there gaurd but it wasent anoth as the blast came forth and incased the remaning soldiers

with a multitude of explosions the army was gone

wink

#16 May 14, 2007 4:19 PM

Spyrofriend

OOC: Another thing guys, your characters have to have flaws, you can't have a character you just made be able to wipe out half an army with one blow. Also, you can't say stuff for other people's characters. Brom is playing Spyro, only he can say what Spyro is thinking/doing. You can describe Spyro's appearance, or what the surroundings are around him.. )

#17 May 16, 2007 3:39 AM

Brom the Wise

#18 May 16, 2007 3:46 AM

Hero58
Website

Ortumis popped up out of nowhere and introduced himself to spyro *hi my name is ortumis you need any help up?*

#19 May 16, 2007 6:46 AM

ontels

meanwile back at the battel field sparx was looking around for hih buddy "spyro SPYRO where the heck are you" sparx was starting to get worried but he couldent stay in the same place goons where crowding around him he flew up and sour the silver dragon had flown of somewhere "that was wheird who was that dragon" thought spyro he looked around and saw alot obattel going on terrador had just gone to help cynder so she was okay then he looked on the hill and there was spyro talking to some other dragon

wink

#20 May 16, 2007 11:50 AM

ratchet
Website

sorry about me, ignore me
i was just killing off characters on behalf of ANB to actually fit in the real storyline
i got carried away

#21 May 16, 2007 1:00 PM

Brom the Wise

Shock, instead of fear and self pity, appeared upon Spyro's face. He had not expected anything like these fue past events to transpier within one day.Swollowing his fear he sat and waited for the strange dragon to say something more, out of the corner of his eye he saw Sparxs hovvering just out of shouting distance, along with the rest of his allies. Vagely, he wondered "Wonder if everyone else is ok..."

#22 May 16, 2007 6:01 PM

Spyrofriend

Cynder was hard-pressed at the moment , she was throwing every breath she could think off at her foes... ice breath, which turned black upon hitting an enemy, flame breath, which turned green.. and any other breath she could think of... Unfortunately, her powers were still weak so her breaths weren't doing as much damage as they normally would... Cynder took flight off the ground and surveyed the situation from the air. The Guardians were putting up a good fight, although tjhey were greatly outnumnbered "Fall back!" she called out.
_
No Cynder" Ignitus said, dispatching another enemy. 'We've worked too hard to reclaim our lands, just to give it back now! Go find Spyro, and bring him back here!"

#23 May 17, 2007 12:07 AM

Hero58
Website

as ortumis went to the direction where the battle was he turned his head at spyro and said i was afraid too spyro but we all have a destiny and if you can be brave enough and stand against evil then you will notice there is something worth fighting for and thus ortumis flew away and headed into battle to face his destiny

#24 May 17, 2007 7:03 AM

ontels

the strange dragon (ortumis) flew past sparx back to the battel and sparx flew up to spyro on the ledge "hey spyro whats the matter you look down in the dumps man"

wink

#25 May 19, 2007 10:45 PM

Brom the Wise

Spyro ,still shaken from the past events, managed  to anser the best he could

I ... I....I”, he studderd,  I froze up, I ... I wasn't sure of myself
     A little voice inside his head suddenly spoke to him it said , Oh poor Spyro, afraid of little baddies? How sad, all pity the great, purple failure, your nothing special, just a dragon with a birth defect to look like a flower. 

Spyro had never heard this voice in his head before, it sounded like his own but as if he was at the end of a tunnel.

The voice spoke again, You need a little of my help, don’t you?  Spyro wondered for a moment what type of help this new voice in his head could be, but he didn’t have long to wait as he had a felling like someone putting a veil over his head. It seemed like a dream after that moment, he still could feel nut he couldn’t move himself. still in his dream-like-trance he was unafraid.

Strangely, he felt himself moving without him actually moving himself. He was heading back down the hill, back into the fray.

As he got close a smaller goon lunged at him swinging the blade downward as if to chop him in halve. Spyro lept to one side so fast the he, himself, would have been shocked if he wasn’t “dreaming”,. The goons blade sank into the ground, Spyro lept into the air, spun, and smacked the goon in the face with his tail.

Moving on past the now stunned goon he saw cynder fighting  a huge goon, she was ducking, dogging, weaving, and attacking but it seemed that she was still losing. A little pang seemed to go off in Spyro’s head and the little voice spoke,”Watch and learn”.

Spyro charged at the monster goon, aiming for his calve, upon hitting the goon’s calve Spyro lept back. The goon fell to one knee, that was what he had been waiting for, Spyro jogged up to the backside of the goon, hopped up onto his upward facing calve, sprinted up to the goon’s neck and jumped as high as he could. Spyro landed on the back of the goon’s skull, Spyro’s weight brought the goon’s head hurtling toward the earth. With a terrible crunch the goon’s head smashed into the groung, in the instant that the goon’s head hit the ground Spyro heard the little voice again saying, “Survival of the fittest” and Spyro was given control of his body again.

He slumped to the earth, too weak to move and hoped,as his world faded to gray and black,"I hope everyones alright"

Board footer