Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#176 Jun 24, 2010 2:49 PM

Neo Hikato
Gems: 0

Re: The End is the Beginning of the End ( ANB RP )

Before the creature could succeed in attacking Cynder, something metallic slammed into him, sending him to the ground. Said something was the flat side of Neo's tailblade, and said dragon didn't look very happy to see someone random try to do some harm to Cynder and Spyro. "I don't know what your business is with Spyro and Cynder, but I strongly suggest you back off." He let out a loud growl. "Now."

#177 Jun 24, 2010 7:38 PM

s'pyromane

"Hey !!! NO...!!! ...Thanks Neo."
Spyro was about to go against the attack , but Neo was faster. He finally said to the creature , while being quite angry :
"What is your problem ?!? Give us a good reason to not treat you as an enemy , because I won't allow you to attack any of my friends once again !"

#178 Jun 25, 2010 4:55 AM

Jackson117

The Creature got up again.

"The Female..Do you love her?"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#179 Jun 25, 2010 8:40 AM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

((Woah, I'm late. Let's make a quick post here...))

Cynder's eyes widened and she recoiled quickly as the mysterious dragon tried to attack her. WHY?! What was going on? Why was everyone suddenly targeting them? Just less than an hour ago they'd been playing hide-and-seek and exploring. Now, they were trying to avoid death at all costs.

"Who are you?" Cynder said bravely, but a tremble could be heard in her voice, "What do you want with us? Spyro and I... we're best friends, OK. Happy now?"

#180 Jun 25, 2010 10:05 AM

s'pyromane

#181 Jun 26, 2010 1:51 AM

Jackson117

"Sure sure...Best friends..thats what they all say" The creature recoiled itself

"My Parents were killed..my foster parent was killed...my friend was killed"

A tear was seen in it's eye but more disturbing was the anger and hate it's eyes generated.

"My foster parent told me he lost a child..in the dragon temple..When i first saw what you looked like..you looked so like him..if you were his bloodline offspring or not doesn't bother me"

The creature's voice got more and more hateful

"I decided..to make a Paradise!, But to do that..i need people to make it last..to reproduce the new world...Because lets face it..this world is doomed"

"Now what does this mean with me attacking you?"

The creature prepared for another attack

"I wasn't even going to attack the female..if you had done nothing i would of done nothing..but it was my intention of you attacking back, that would of been the case if that giantic Lug over there had not smashed my face in"

The Creature started to smile in a deranged way

"My name is Jack..And i am here to capture you two..Because all the children in this world deserve better..and i will not fail unlike how i failed my friends and family..neveragain"

The creature Lunged again for Spyro & Cynder

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#182 Jun 26, 2010 7:47 PM

s'pyromane

Spyro , after listening to the story , answered , less angry but still annoyed :
"Whatever , you didn't choose the right time to test me...I've got my dose of events for today you know."

"So , you had a bad life and you don't want it to happen to us ? Don't worry , we're not alone ; btw we are some of the main targets of the dark forces , if you capture us , they will attack you or kidnap us easily ; and alone , unless you're insanely strong , they'll fall on you like the rain and kill you. For both of us , it's a bad choice , no matter whether good is your project or not."

Seeing the creature lunging towards him , he prepared to jump on his left.
"Hey ! What is the point in attacking then ? I'll fight back if you..."

#183 Jun 27, 2010 6:55 AM

Jackson117

The creature however missed.

a gray shaow hovered below it? by the time it looked up a large dragon had crushed it, it was cyrill.

"Not much time to waste friends..we have to get out of this swamp..a group is comming for us"

cryill turned around to see what he had crushed..The creature body was all liquid.

cyrill turned to the group

"He will be back but it takes awhile...regardless lets get going..dark forces are on your tail again young one"

#184 Jun 28, 2010 12:55 AM

Leo

"I'm getting creeped out. " Sparx said shivering...

Sometimes you just need a little less stress, and alot more cake.

Roll the Sun! Praise the Sun!

#185 Jun 28, 2010 1:03 AM

Jackson117

(ooc: Sorry for cryill's rough and unpro entrance but hey..give me a break, also Where is the main bad guy gone..lets bring this rp back on it's feet again.)

*meanwhile*

The liquid formed and wrangled away from the group

#186 Jul 01, 2010 1:09 PM

Neo Hikato

((It's okay Jackson. It was, however, an unexpected thing, but of course the entrance would be needed since the player playing him shouldn't keep Cyril locked up in Tall Plains. And that means I can replace that area with something different and completely turn the original story into a greater one!!))

Ignitus, who was watching the whole affair just in case something went wrong, was taken off guard when he saw Cyril arrive and crush the creature. "Cyril, I thought you were captured. When I heard that Volteer was captured by Ulkna, I thought that you and Terrador was captured as well." He got rid of his shock and turned it into a hopeful smile. "I am glad that I am proven wrong."

Neo was also caught off guard, but not as much as Ignitus. "It wouldn't take some apes just to keep a Guardian held, but what took you this long for you to return?"

((By the way, who is going to play as Sparx's parents?))

#187 Jul 02, 2010 3:17 AM

Jackson117

Cyrill sat there.

"What me no..I was after all the smartest."

He moved next to his old friends.

Cyrill looked at the ground..nothing of Jack was there..nothing.

"We better get somewhere safe".

Jack retreating to a far away distance in his slime form bulit himself up again. He was too weak, Then it hit him..He loved to slaughter evil and there would no doubt be a camp of apes. He could devour this whole swamp..Infest creatures with his parasite body...and make a hive mind..First thing was first, he needed bodies and dead corpses..he scouted for things and become stronger.

Meanwhile back to cyrill.

Animal cries and screams could be heard..of horror.

#188 Aug 10, 2010 2:32 AM

Neo Hikato

((Sorry it took long to post.))

Ignitus glanced to the forest around him, hearing the cries and screams of horror. "Agreed Cyrill. We got one more thing to do before we head back to the Temple." The Guardian Dragon looked back to Neo, who nodded in agreement. "We should be close now, and if I am correct, it should only be a few minutes walk until we reach the Dragon Temple."

#189 Aug 11, 2010 5:36 AM

Jackson117

the Swarm grew.

Jack was indeed nuts.

"Listen my swarm..It is time for us to devour apes once again...We will not be stopped on our bloodshed...how we crave for thier flesh and blood" The chant was sreeched with rage and laughter as all the creatures gathered and joined in.

It seemed now would be a great chance to try to speak with these foes who wanted the dragon dead...maybe a comprise.

"It seems we must grow larger...Kill the apes...Infect them..create more of our brothers and we will soon have controll over this world"

(In Other worlds my OC wants to get in Contact with the good old DarkMaster)

#190 Aug 18, 2010 1:31 PM

s'pyromane

#191 Aug 19, 2010 7:09 AM

Jackson117

Cyrill stared at the small dragon.

"My my...such a little one....i wonder if you have learn't how to perform ice"

As he said it he thought about ulkar evil ways of things..

it couldn't be any worse as what he saw happened to that ape that Jack came across, he mauled it before doing it overto a bloody mess before devouring it.

Both of those two were evil...

#192 Aug 19, 2010 4:16 PM

Neo Hikato

(Alright, s'pyromane is back here. I am got a reply from Saphira, who told me she is rping on another forum since she got bored of this rp. Hoping she can rejoin, but if she can't it would mean we would need someone else to rp as cynder and we would need a replacement villain. Also another person is joining our rp, so ya. Somewhat have an idea to recreate this rp as a full rp forum...)

Ignitus glanced to Cyril and nodded. "He would learn ice sometime, but it will come when he needs it the most." The fire guardian looked back to Spyro. "Cyril knows what I know about you. Same goes for the other guardians, and when we rescue them all, they will share their knowledge of the elements with you. Isn't that right Cyril?"

#193 Aug 19, 2010 7:45 PM

killa_cz
Website

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#194 Aug 19, 2010 7:58 PM

Neo Hikato

(You can still join, yes.)

#195 Aug 19, 2010 7:59 PM

killa_cz
Website

#196 Aug 19, 2010 8:05 PM

Neo Hikato

(Either, or both really. I would like to have more canon chars, as well as characters people made. So yeh.)

#197 Aug 19, 2010 8:12 PM

killa_cz
Website

#198 Aug 19, 2010 9:25 PM

Harpuia

Name: Kill

Appearance: He is a ninja. Wearing mostly black with neon green at the trim of his clothes. Hes human. His eyes are green, He is an average height for a human. He wears a backpack, long sleeve shirt, gloves, baggy pants, a hood, a scarf covering his mouth.

Powers: He is slightly magical. After getting powers from Ulkna. He can cast some spells. His favorites include fireballs and lightning. He is also very smart at creating things.

Weaknesses: Even though he can use magic. It can backfire. Since he's human. He can't control magic as well as dragons. He also is unwilling to get help and is insanely stubborn.

Personality: Kind of cold, stubborn, unlucky and angry.

Background: He owes Ulkna a favor. Killing a purple dragon is his goal. (Sorry using PS3.)

#199 Aug 19, 2010 9:44 PM

Harpuia

Kill stared at Ulkna and then at the bottle presented to him. "One week?" He replied. "You want me to kill this dragon in one week?" Kill stared at the bottle not waiting for an answer. "And if I don't. I'll be killed by that poison I drank? I hardly call that a fair deal... I just gave you an army." Kill growled.

Kill didn't like Ulkna. Ulkna had given him remarkable powers that he still had to try and learn but this dragon had made a twist in the deal. Not only had he needed to drink the unknown poison but now he had to kill the dragon before the poison killed him.

(Sorry I tried to control Ulkna as little as possible but tried to make an intro.)

#200 Aug 20, 2010 4:57 AM

killa_cz
Website

Board footer