Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#101 Jan 26, 2010 10:16 PM

Nightfall
Gems: 0
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Re: Stories Of Avalar: The Blue Hole

"Well at least you're OK now." Ophelia said, rolling over onto her belly and slowly standing up. Her wounds were a little stiff from the ice and dried blood, but she sighed in relief and nodded to Meadow and Moss in gratitude.

"Well, we should get you back to the village, you've had a nasty experience. Then we can continue searching for your friend who's still lost."

#102 Jan 27, 2010 1:33 AM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

"No thanks to me, who found the guy and watched as he returned to normal as your fretted over a mace swing." Serthal yawned a he returned, "So what now? Do we continue knowing that there could be another mutated thing or bring him back first BEFORE we look for more?"

#103 Jan 27, 2010 12:23 PM

Moss

Meadow didnt take a bit to answer "We should bring Belian back to the village before we continue." Moss nodded at Meadow but Belian had another plans.

Belian shook his head and puts his right hand on Meadow's shoulder "I am not going back until everyone is safe, that includes you all and Ariel" He looked at the dragons and looked thoughtful for a moment "I didnt expect to see dragons again after the war. No matter. I thank you all for helping me." He then looked at Serthal and nodded.

Meadow was about to try to convince Belian to go but he simply shook his head "Dont worry about me, Meadow. I will be fine."

Moss looked towards the frozen lake and walked onto the ice, looking down through it to check if he could see anything, but he could se no bottom yet. "I think we should go in here..."

#104 Jan 27, 2010 1:27 PM

Nightfall
Website

"In there?" Ophelia limped over to Moss and looked through the thick ice. "But, it's just water right? And I can't see a cave or anything... Are you sure?"

#105 Jan 27, 2010 1:30 PM

Moss

Moss looked up at Ophelia "But where else can we look? Belian came out of here... maybe there is something there..."

#106 Jan 27, 2010 1:41 PM

Nightfall
Website

"Like what?" She peered closer - still nothing... She lifted her tail and slammed it down on some ice, breaking it and forming a small pool. "See, it's all water. And I can't swim. None of us can." She straightened up and sighed. "I don't know about this..."

#107 Jan 27, 2010 1:49 PM

Moss

Moss shook his head and jumped into the water, staying at the surface for now. "I will make sure there is nothing then... I... swim better than I fly."

Meadow walked up to them and looked at Moss "Ophelia is right, we shouldnt rush" Moss looked up at Meadow and sighed "But Meadow...!"

#108 Jan 27, 2010 1:55 PM

Nightfall
Website

"Even if there was something down there, how will we get to it? I wonder if there's some way to drain the lake..."

#109 Jan 27, 2010 2:01 PM

Moss

Meadow thought for a moment but shook his head "No... I dont think so. And well the blue hole wouldnt drain itself..."

Belian walked up to them "Well I think I have an idea... Maybe if we put a rope around Moss' neck and let him down to check, we could pull him out if he gets in trouble" Belian got a rope from the bag under his arrows bag.

Both Moss and Meadow looked at Belian. Meadow looked thoughtful for a moment "Well... that could work"

#110 Jan 27, 2010 2:10 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

"And if he is a bad boy, we can just choke him to death. Or if someone is an idiot and pulls too hard. Either way, it would be amusing." Serthal chuckled, "And who says that no one here can swim? I can, but I hate water." he said. "I never unless I have to."

#111 Jan 27, 2010 2:17 PM

Moss

Both Belian and Meadow couldnt hold a chuckle. Belian looked at Serthal and shook his head "heh It would be interesting to choke him with a rope while he is under the water." Meadow smiled "I think he has a point though, put the rope around his chest then"

Moss rolled his eyes "Very funny..."

#112 Jan 27, 2010 7:02 PM

Nightfall
Website

"I still don't like this..." Ophelia sat down and shook her head. "He won't hold his breath for that long... Come on, let's look somewhere else."

Board footer