Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 Jan 24, 2010 8:23 PM

Moss
Gems: 0

Re: Stories Of Avalar: The Blue Hole

Whatever the case was, if he managed to slap Serthal away or not, the lizard would breathe some kind of yellowish steam out of it's mouth that blended with the fog in the area, it had some toxic, confusing effects (If this was actually a game, the screen would be blurred and slightly distorted if you were caught into it), before trying to submerge into the lake, roaring at getting attacked on the eyes.

#77 Jan 24, 2010 8:27 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Serthal lumped off right before it submurged, clutching his chest where his heart was. He flew with difficulty back and collapsed on the shore, "My heart...is going off. I need to stop...." He said as he clearly had difficulty breathing

#78 Jan 24, 2010 8:30 PM

Moss

Meadow put his bow down as soon as the monster was out of sight and hurried towards Serthal. He knelt beside him and dropped his bow and arrows, getting green and red spirit gems to try to relieve the pain, recover his energy and heal any wound there, not knowing about Serthal's problem completely but trying to give a wide variety of solutions.

Moss ran to Serthal and looked down at him. "What happened???" "Hold on..." he glanced towards the lake, not seeing the monster for the time being but it was still there somewhere.

#79 Jan 24, 2010 8:48 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"My heart....I have...weak heart...." Serthal said. The gems did help, but he had to get the herbs from his pouch...which was hidden right under his armor. He tried to reach inside his armor to grab it, but was failing

#80 Jan 24, 2010 8:53 PM

Moss

Meadow kind of understood the message and saw he was trying to get something from inside his armor. "Moss help me here." He started to pull Serthal's armor off or at least tried to and so did Moss, both trying to be quick about it.
While they were doing that the monster popped out of the water again and swung it's mace vertically at them. Meadow and Moss held onto Serthal and lunged out of the way and moved some distance away into the forest.
Moss called for Ophelia while moving Serthal away with Meadow. "Ophelia! over here!"

#81 Jan 24, 2010 9:00 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Serthal managed to open up the pouch and took out a purple herb, but then his strength faltered and he started to cough up blood.  His chest felt like it was on fire and that something was making his organs just die in the slowest and most painful way possible.

#82 Jan 24, 2010 9:08 PM

Moss

Moss saw all that and looked at Meadow, very worried. Meadow looked kind of worried as well as he never encountered something the like, he unpacked the last handful of red crystals and held them to Serthal's chest, hoping it would give them some more time, before he took the herbs from his paw and waited for the right moment in which he wasnt coughing to put them in his mouth and close his muzzle.

Moss looked back as the monster came out of the water and stood there, growling and looking for them. They were hidden, so they could probabbly go unnoticed for some time.

#83 Jan 24, 2010 9:29 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

"Ophelia! Over here!"

She immediately responded and flew towards the voice, trying to stay out of the creature's sight. She succeeded, and landed some way into the forest. She gasped when she saw the scene. "Oh my God! What's happened?!" She cried, running to Serthal's side. He was in a terrible state. "What did that beast do to you?" She growled, trying to soothe Serthal as much as she could.

#84 Jan 24, 2010 9:43 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Not..the beast..." Serthal said as the effects kicked in instantly, "MY heart....I have a damaged heart....Go deal with it, I'll join back when I can..." Serthal said as he looked at the large lizard, "After all, I did do the most so far..."

#85 Jan 24, 2010 9:49 PM

Moss

Meadow felt relieved to hear him say that. "True enough." "You stay back and let us deal with this." He looked towards Ophelia and Moss.

Moss nodded at Meadow and took flight after running a bit, going into the monster's sight but driving his attention away from the spot he just took off, he dodged it's hands and flew by it, breathing fire over it's head and turning back to attack once more, the moster seemed not affected at all though, it just got madder.

Meadow hurried out of the forest, back to the lake and retrieved his bow and arrows, getting ready to aid Moss.

It appears the monster healed it's wounds when it submerged the last time.

#86 Jan 25, 2010 10:16 PM

Nightfall
Website

Ophelia was stuck. Half of her felt she should go and assist Moss and Meadow in bring down that beast. However the other half wanted to stay with Serthal and make sure he was OK. She decided to get his viewpoint.

"Um... Do you want me to stay with you Serthal? I... I don't mind. Are you OK now? You scared me."

#87 Jan 25, 2010 10:24 PM

Moss

Meadow got two arrows and put them at once on his bow, he aimed to the monster's head. "Make it look this way, Moss!" Moss on the other hand dove down a bit dodge the mace what was swung at him. He heard Meadow and nodded "Got it, Meadow!" He flew up along the monster's back, breathing fire all the way up to the back of it's head.

The monster growled and turned around, it was then that Meadow took the chance and shot the arrows, hitting it's forehead but bouncing off. The monster recoiled a bit and roared, definately not liking that.

Meadow jumped aside and ran around the lake, trying to not stay still to not be easily hit. "It is no good. There has to be something"

#88 Jan 25, 2010 11:11 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"I'd spend some quality time with you AFTER..." He said, grinning, "I'm fine. I'm a big boy."

#89 Jan 26, 2010 1:34 PM

Nightfall
Website

Ophelia nodded. "OK then, are you sure?" As she walked away she turned and smiled. "I'm glad you're alright." She crouched to take off then stopped. "Oh! You said earlier that you had an idea. What was it? Maybe I could do it?" She asked, flinching as the beast bellowed angrily.

#90 Jan 26, 2010 2:00 PM

Moss

Moss' eyes widened when he noticed the mace was coming and he didnt have as much maneurability to dodge it. He was hit off the air and fell to the ground, rolling a short distance before finally stopping.

Meadow ran towards Moss to cover him. He shot an arrow again at the monster's head, knowing it would bounce off. He monster roared and Meadow smiled at that. He put an arrow in his bow and shot quickly into it's mouth, the arrow going through the roof if it's mouth.

The Monster roared and retreated a few steps to the lake. Moss watched weakly from his spot "It is going to heal itself again..."

Meadow looked at Moss for a moment. "It is going to heal again?" He got an idea then, but there was little time to put it in practice. He looked at Ophelia, kind of in a rush "Freeze the lake! Freeze the lake! Dont let it in!"

#91 Jan 26, 2010 2:06 PM

Nightfall
Website

Before Serthal could answer, Ophelia heard Meadow's cries. Freeze the lake? Perfect! Why hadn't she thought of that?

"One minute." She said to Serthal taking off and speeding towards the lake. The beast was staggering towards it, groaning loudly. Ophelia banked sharply and began to circle the lake, hoping she was going fast enough for the beast not to smack or grab her.

She took a deep breath, filled her lungs, and started to breathe Ice all over the water. It was working. After she froze the perimeter, she worked towards the middle. "It's working!" She called to Meadow and Moss between breaths.

#92 Jan 26, 2010 2:11 PM

Moss

The monster walked on the perimeter, kind of in a hurry, it threw it's mace at Ophelia, trying to hit her. Then it tried to walk close enough to the center to dive in.

#93 Jan 26, 2010 2:18 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Serthal struggled to rise as Ophelia froze the lake. Something moved behind him, but he didn't get a chance to see what it was. so long as it wasn't hostile, he didn't care.

#94 Jan 26, 2010 2:19 PM

Nightfall
Website

#95 Jan 26, 2010 2:28 PM

Moss

The water was frozen in time, and the monster just crashed into the frozen surface and remained there. Moss raised his head off the ground and looked at Ophelia as she collapsed there. "Ophelia!" He tried to get up and go to her but he just fell as soon as he got on his feet.

Meadow looked at Moss and shook his head "You stay here, Moss. I will try to help her." He then ran to Ophelia and puts his bow away. He checked her wounds to see if he could do anything without red gems, as he had no more of those. He looked back at Moss "Do you think you can breathe some fire?"

Moss nodded weakly and Meadow went to pick him up and bring him to Ophelia "Just a bit of fire on her wounds... to stop her blood alright?"

Moss nodded and breathed a bit of fire on her wounds. While he was doing that, Meadow got some ice pieces from the lake and rubbed them against the wounds after Moss stopped the bleeding on them.

#96 Jan 26, 2010 3:40 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Isn't that just lovely?" Serthal said as he staggered over to her, still holding his heart. "I'll go check if it is dead..." He said as he clumsily flew towards it, crashing halfway there and walking. Once he got close, he poked it.

#97 Jan 26, 2010 3:55 PM

Moss

The monster twitched a bit at that and growled quietly, without the lake, it's powers deplete quickly. It suddenly glowed and shrunk in size tremendously, the arrows stuck on it just fall onto the ice and after a while it is revealed the monster was one of the two missing cheetah warriors. Although he appeared unharmed physically he was exhausted.

He was wearing the normal Cheetah tribe outfit (If you remember Hunter's that's it) and packed a bow and arrows on his back. He groaned a bit and tried to pull himself up but couldnt do that just yet.

Moss and Meadow were too busy with Ophelia to notice.

#98 Jan 26, 2010 4:02 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Huh....will you look at that? It's a kitty." Serthal said as he poked it again, "You alive there? You know, you tried to eat me and then caused me to have a heart attack from the strain of fighting you. I suppose the others would be happy, though."

(Oh and I forgot to state that Serthal's blood is orange-red. Similar to the color of fire.)

#99 Jan 26, 2010 9:54 PM

Nightfall
Website

Ophelia suddenly felt like her wounds were burning - they stung sharply. She cried out as she opened her eyes and saw Moss breathing fire onto her. "STOP IT!" She screamed, thrashing about, "I hate fire! Why are you--" She stopped as her wounds suddenly felt cold and the pain subsided. "I see..." She whispered, "That's what you were doing. You scared me!"

She lay still and let them finish. "D-Did it work? Did we get it?" At that moment, she saw a cheetah warrior coming towards her. "Oh! ...Who's this then?"

#100 Jan 26, 2010 10:10 PM

Moss

The cheetah warrior tried once more to get up, using his longbow to support himself. "Yes I am alive, dragon..." He listened to Serthal for a while and sighed, running his left hand over his own face. "I dont even know where I am... and you are telling me I fought against you?" He looked around the place, identifying quickly mostly due to the fog. But he then saw a familiar looking face, Meadow. He started to walk towards Meadow, Ophelia and Moss, not able to speak too loudly yet.

Moss stopped and retreated a bit at Ophelia's face, she didnt look anything close to happy until Meadow started rubbing the ice against her wounds. He sighed and calmed a bit as Ophelia didnt as angry now. He turned his head towards the cheetah whe Ophelia spoke, a bit confused.

Meadow worked quickly with all her wounds and put the ice piece away. "There, you should be alright soon, Ophelia..." Meadow looked a bit confused and turned his head to the Cheetah. He looked a bit more confused but eventually he looked relieved. "Belian??" He stood up, facing him.

Belian nodded and smiled a bit, looking more confused than anything. "Yes, Meadow." He stopped, still supporting himself with his bow. "I dont know how I ended up here... and what I was doing..."

Board footer