Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1626 Sep 26, 2010 8:44 PM

Nightfall
Gems: 0
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Re: The Age of Destruction ( RP )

((All right, lemme make this clear - I am NOT coming back into this RP because I've left the forum. But I do have a message from X, since I'm the only person on here who he can contact through e-mails.

He says that the reason that he is inactive is because; (1) school and his duties as a mod on another site are taking up a lot of his time, and; (2) his PC is acting up, restricting his access to certain sites, this one being one of them.

He hopes that you'll understand. I'm sure he'll get back onto here as soon as he can.))

#1627 Sep 26, 2010 9:58 PM

Jackson117

The poison hit him...but it looked like he smiled at it..like his whole body was eating the poison

"Am I supposed to be Impressed"

He took off his tentacles and regained his raptor form....He pointed his claw at Garvin and his claws shot out surround Garvin...they were making bio-mass sounds...they were gonna explode.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#1628 Sep 27, 2010 10:15 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

OOC: Alright Saph thanks for the heads up. Good Luck to you in all your future plans.

Argil woke up and chanted a spell a cage formed around Lila and she was now trapped inside.

"This is for your own good!" Argil took the cage in one paw and carried Jade on his back.

"Jack we don't have time for this come on!" Argil turned into Keeper Argil and used his axe that send a blue shock wave cutting through a wall. Argil carried Lila and Jade to another room and turned back to normal.

Garvin clawed the tenticles to shreds. "Next time, Jacky boy next time!" Garvin turned into a vampire like creature and flew out of the library.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#1629 Sep 27, 2010 11:18 AM

Jackson117

Just as he flew off the claw's planted near him exploded. (choose if Garvin gets a bit of shockwave by it or not

"I'll absorb you next" He grinned as he looked at the retreating Garvin... and walked near the group...Ready to go.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#1630 Sep 27, 2010 4:40 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

((Aww by sap;h your a grate friend I wish you luck in life wink ))

Lila bit argil and started eating his arm rappidly. a week Jade got up and then crawld as fast as she could "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER!"

#1631 Sep 27, 2010 8:33 PM

Mr. John

Garvin got hit by the shockwave and continued on flying but then he appeared out of nowhere and pulled Lila off Argil. He snapped his fingers and a chain and muzzle appeared on her. The chain kept her from moving, while the muzzle prevented her from doing anything else.

"Why did you just?" Argil asked.

"Because I don't like Xenophon ether maybe we can come to an understanding so what do you say you have my word that I won't cause any trouble!"

"Well alright!"

"Jade, Jack don't say or do anything I don't care what he was trying to do we need all the help we can get when we reach Xenophon so come on!" Argil slapped Lila with his tail sending her crashing into a wall and knocking her out he put her back in the cage.

"Girl I may need to walk you on a leash next time!" Argil continued on carrying Jade and Lila in the cage. Garvin turned into his flying demon/bat form and followed.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#1632 Sep 28, 2010 7:29 PM

s'pyromane

#1633 Sep 28, 2010 8:40 PM

Mr. John

OOC:  :'( I hate saying goodbye guys from the very bottom of my heart I want to say it has been an absolute honor to work with all of you. To the new RPers sorry you could not be a part of this.

Maybe one day X will come back and we can continue me, Argil and Garvin will be waiting I'll finish up this story with Clock and Jackson then I'll take my leave as well.

I had fun guys hope I get to roleplay or talk to you again sometime down the road on this fourm or who knows maybe in real life we'll meet one can only hope one can only hope.

I Mr. John say thank you!

Cayla Mills

#1634 Sep 29, 2010 8:39 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

#1635 Sep 29, 2010 10:21 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Bye everyone it's been a blast.

Cayla Mills

#1636 Oct 02, 2010 4:29 AM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

darn i missed out on the rp

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#1637 Oct 02, 2010 6:28 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Not really if the creator comes back then you can still join it's not over. Were kind of just taking a break.

Cayla Mills

#1638 Oct 02, 2010 7:21 PM

Website

oh ok ill wait
its gonna be blast

#1639 Oct 02, 2010 11:32 PM

Mr. John

OOC: It might be a while before he comes back or he might not at all he's very busy you should enjoy other RP's.

Cayla Mills

#1640 Oct 03, 2010 12:09 PM

Website

ok then im trying traffic to mine

#1641 Oct 11, 2010 3:12 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#1642 Oct 11, 2010 6:29 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Welcome back. Now Malefor can join and hopefully the others have time to post again soon.

Cayla Mills

Board footer