Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1601 Sep 20, 2010 1:00 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

Re: The Age of Destruction ( RP )

Now his sense of smell was damaged...and to top it off his Head hurt from being whacked by a axe...good thing his skull was tough bone.

"Xenophon?......You said Xenophon didn't you...tell me is he winning or losing"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#1602 Sep 20, 2010 7:24 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

Jade started gipping, she was nearly sick, she shook her hand and...you guessed it the snot flew right on Argils face "Yikes...yerh...sorry about that..."

#1603 Sep 20, 2010 8:42 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Argil spun around and the snot cleared off like nothing happened. Argil removed the axe from Jack's skull. a power wave came out of the axe hit the wall and rocks fell ontop of Jack. Argil slammed the ground with the axe and a wall of ice surrounded it and froze the place where Jack was.

Argil turned back to normal and hugged Jade then walked on.

"Well are you coming or not?" We've got a Lila to look for oh and here!" Argil cast a spell and Jade was no longer sick.

"It's good my mom was a dragon who knew magic but I can't always help everyone with spells all the cause I only know so much so come on Lila is waiting!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#1604 Sep 20, 2010 8:55 PM

Clock-la

Jade was not effected by the spell she pinned Argil to the wall "Im not the sick on LILA Is the sick one! and a simple spell won't do her no good!"

#1605 Sep 20, 2010 9:13 PM

Mr. John

Argil easily powered Jade off him and pinned her to the ground he held her in place she could not break free not matter how much she tried.

"So now I know you can't be affected by my spells but don't get sick anyway and your not giving me much to go on what's making Lila this way and when you want to ask someone something next time don't pin against a wall but your really cute when your angry!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#1606 Sep 21, 2010 6:39 AM

Jackson117

The rock's Exploded in thousands of peices and the mark of the axe where he was...pretty much still there.

"I ask again...Before my head explodes and i infect the world and turn everyone into zombies...Is that Xeno guy winning or losing...cause i really HATE THAT GUY"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#1607 Sep 21, 2010 4:26 PM

Clock-la

"Getoff me URGH this Is why I realy can't stand you at times. I was'nt effected by YOUR spelled because i was NOT sick in the first place!!Anyway i tell you more if you just let me kill that idiot" she said pointing at Jack.

#1608 Sep 21, 2010 11:24 PM

Jackson117

"So you do kill most of the time...huh?..I ain't even going to hurt you guys or kill you...infact i'm here to preserve and yet you are going to try to Destory me.

#1609 Sep 22, 2010 12:35 AM

Mr. John

"Geez I don't why I waste my time half the time listen you two talk about what you gotta talk about as for me I got stuff I got to do!" Argil said walking off to find Lila.

Cayla Mills

#1610 Sep 22, 2010 1:56 AM

Jackson117

"Bah i'm off...Whats the point of fighting when your going to fight that *bleep* Xeno anyway.."

With that in mind he hide in the shadows to recover and heal...or run away..maybe both

#1611 Sep 22, 2010 9:11 AM

Mr. John

"Chop, chop Jade your not here to look pretty come on explain to me what's going on with Lila and let's find her oh and Jack if ever see you again your so dead!" Argil snarled.

Cayla Mills

#1612 Sep 22, 2010 10:40 AM

Jackson117

#1613 Sep 23, 2010 5:57 PM

Clock-la

"You sexest pig!" Jade stropped then started to look for Lila.

#1614 Sep 24, 2010 2:47 AM

Mr. John

"Do you ever think before words come out of your mouth that was just a joke what's wrong with you I said sorry I asked you out on a date what more do you want me to do huh tell me becuase really I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle here!"

Cayla Mills

#1615 Sep 24, 2010 9:46 AM

Jackson117

Jack jumped out of the shadows with some amazing silly hat on his head.

"Surprise..I figured I help you guys fight that Xeno dude since the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

That Hat didn't make the tone sound serious anyway, Starting to wonder if this guy was Okay in the head or insane

#1616 Sep 24, 2010 9:00 PM

Mr. John

"Fine, fine but first help us look for Lila and I'm sorry about saying I'll kill you for now but I got to tell you once we defeat or kill Xenophon if you try to take over this world I will be there to stop you I hope you understand that oh and another thing you better not try to infect anyone anyway welcome to the group!"

Cayla Mills

#1617 Sep 24, 2010 10:05 PM

Clock-la

"Your trusting him? Just kill him then look for lila thats my motto" Jade screamed trying to swipe the stupid hat.

#1618 Sep 24, 2010 10:55 PM

Mr. John

Argil stopped Jade and shoved her back with ease gently though.

"If he even looks at you the wrong way I'll kill him and look at where your motto has lead you to an unsucessful relationship with Silver, killing Lila's parents listen Jade your the one who has the thick skull here right now incase you haven't noticed your former master is beyond powerful I don't know how strong he is but I know he's strong we need all the help we can get once Xenophon is dead or defeated then we can get this demon monster thingy but honestly you need to learn that everyone needs help!"

Suddenly two dark beams hit Jade and Argil knocking them both into walls of the library.

Garve stepped out of the shadows he was more muscular he had a heavy build and his wings were pure black his eyes, yellow and he had had amusement in his eyes.

"Your still here I used my best water attack I killed you!" Said Argil grunting in pain.

"You killed my first form but not my second thanks to the power Jack gave me I am back and in my true form now and you will die in this place oh and Jack don't think I forgot about your betryal I'll deal with you as well!"

Cayla Mills

#1619 Sep 25, 2010 2:09 AM

Jackson117

"I should of mentioned something about how once i bond to a host...their genetics' are stuck in my command...Welcome to the Swarm"

He motioned the telepathic command for the Demon to stab himself.

"Fight your own body...But i shall feast on your flesh"

His maw was full of saliva now and droll

#1620 Sep 25, 2010 10:53 AM

Clock-la

Jade got up and saw Lila in the corner as Argil was about to run over to her Jade put her arm infront of him stopping him "Don't go near her argil, it will only make things worse."

Lila's eyes were empty and her teath sharp but her body was souless.

#1621 Sep 25, 2010 2:41 PM

Mr. John

"I really hope no one else in your family is like this Lila, Jade take her to safety and don't come out until I call you two you know more about what is happening with Lila I'll help Jack!"

Garve laughed as he stopped his hand. "You fool did I not mention what I am capable of!" Suddenly Garve glowed a blue color.

"Aww finally now my true form can come alive!" Garve grew more musular he wings were bigger his eyes were now red and he looked like a bodybuilder, vampire thingy.

"The spell bounding me now destroyed and now I can use my true powers oh and call me Garvin my true name!"

Garvin said as tenticles appeared out of nowhere and attached themself to Jack absorbing his powers.

"Yes your power is very strong Jack give it to me!"

Cayla Mills

#1622 Sep 25, 2010 7:53 PM

Clock-la

"No!" said Jade Im not going near her, she may look small but thats one powerfull ilness she has, as longas we stay away we SHOULD be ok." Jade warned.

#1623 Sep 25, 2010 8:12 PM

Mr. John

"Jade you don't understand Garvin is!" Argil was about to say something but meanwhile Garvin finished absorborbing the powers of Jack. The tenticles came back into Garvin's body.

OOC: Don't worry Garvin does not take away the powers of those he abosorbs he just adds their powers to his own and can shapeshift into the ones he absorbs powers from. But he also gains their weeknesis.

Garvin punched Jack knocking him into a wall.

"Come now Jack is that all you can do?" Garvin looked at Argil, Jade and Lila.

"Hmm they will be a fine snack!" Tenticles out of Garvin's body and stuck to Argil. The tenticles were blue and they glowed blue and absorbed the strength and power of Argil. Argil grunted in pain and fell to the ground unconscious.

Garvin teleported in front of Jade and Lila.

"Hmm looks like Argil can teleport within a ten mile radius must have been a talent he was hiding now it belongs to me aww Jade and Lila the mate and little brat of Argil's you two will make a fine addition to my powers!"

The tenticles attatched to Jade and glowed blue Garvin started to absort her energy.

"Yes feed me Jade soon your powers and energy will belong to me!"

Cayla Mills

#1624 Sep 26, 2010 2:30 AM

Jackson117

Jack laughed...

"Were Both the same type of creature's...Parasite" Jack turned Into a mess of Tentacles... and launched to him,He grabbed on to Garvin's body and started to feed off him.

"I'll take my power back thank you...and maybe a bit...Or Alot on the side dish"

It was also strange since now his mouth was starting to eat Garvin like a snake...

His arm turned to razor sharp claw as he cut the Tentacles that holded Jade.

At this rate If garvin didn't do anything..he would be eaten alive.

#1625 Sep 26, 2010 4:41 PM

Mr. John

"Oh I think not we are nothing a like!" The tenticles fell to the ground but more appeared and Garvin finished absorbing the energy of Jade. Garvin shoved *bleep* him and turned into Jade.

"Now let's see how you fair!" Garvin blasted a blob of poison onto Jack.

Cayla Mills

Board footer