You are not logged in.

#1576 Sep 13, 2010 12:50 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Age of Destruction ( RP )

"Jade if I can't get you to trust me again and show you how sorry I am for what I have done then there is no point in us continuing forward together farewell Jade I do hope you find the dragon for you I will never forget you and I'm sorry for everything!" Argil cast a spell a portal opened he walked through and the portal closed.

Argil was in front of a temple he walked inside and a tiger wearing a cloak and holding an axe greeted him. His name was Marvin.

"Argil how are you what's wrong?"

"Marvin I've got nothing left to fight for just put me out of my miserey!"

Marvin looked shocked but Argil was his friend he respected his wish Marvin raised his axe struck Argil. and Argil fell to the ground dead never to rise again. Marvin had a tear roll down his eye but he lifted Argil up and went to bury him.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#1577 Sep 13, 2010 8:19 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

He had witnessed the death..."Well there goes that crown jewel idea...least i am a threat now with my full strengh..i won't have to be host finding anymore" Revealing himself again as the raptor like creature with wings and sharp talons and claws (that's dinosaur raptor)

He looked at the blood strain, *i'm not convinced i have seen the last of him* he thought to himself...sometimes things came back..they always did anyway.

He brought his awarence to the cage that the female was thrown in..she might be a assest, going back to the darkness he went to the direction of the cage.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#1578 Sep 13, 2010 10:04 AM

Mr. John

Marvin buried his friend in a tomb he sealed it shut.

OOC: But this dragon won't be coming back as in I'm dropping out of the RP I don't have anymore ideas and to be honest I don't know how Argil can be of anymore help. So that in mind I say it has been an honor to work with all of you farewell and may we meet on the fourms again someday.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#1579 Sep 13, 2010 3:19 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

Jade was shell shocked "Argil...you Idiot...Argil...get back here now...this is NOT funny ARGIL!!" jade screamed

#1580 Sep 13, 2010 10:06 PM

Jackson117

Jack neared where lila was..in that little cage.

"seems your friends have backstabbed you girl....let me help you and we can get our revenge"

Jack could hear the ranting of that dragoness in the distance, that smell....he always knew it was the smell of something.

((ooc: Jade has a child subplot anyone since agrill just died)

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#1581 Sep 14, 2010 8:56 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Well it looks like I'll stay guess I can contribute to this RP anyway.

Marvin sensed something he opened Argil's tomb said some words and Argil came out and smiled he cast a spell and a portal opened. He gave a thumbs up and ran through the portal and appeared in front of Jade and Lila. Argil pulled Jade up to him and kissed her passionately on the lips after he held Jade close.

"Listen to me sure I'm a thick head but you accept that yeah sure you murdered her parents and sure your a murderer but you also have good deep down inside of you I do love you and I don't want to lose you Jade please give me a second chance because you mean the world to me and I want to do anything to make up for what I said please Jade?" Argil said almost begging.

Cayla Mills

#1582 Sep 15, 2010 4:17 AM

Jackson117

Turning back Jack saw agrill rised again..He knew it, still that spell is the most annoyest. Crawling back he let the message sink into lila, he watched argill..and jade but they had a friend, some axe warrior. This would be interesting.

#1583 Sep 15, 2010 4:35 PM

Clock-la

((Thanbk lord your staying XD Lila and Jade need you :3))

Jade Slapped Argil "Never do that again!" Jade then looked atLila.

Lila was hiding in a shelf, safe from harm...or was she?

#1584 Sep 15, 2010 10:12 PM

Jackson117

Crazed laughter echoed from the shadow's..."Time for the crowning to begin, this isn't the Plan, more of a test

#1585 Sep 16, 2010 3:17 PM

Clock-la

"The...time of crowning?" Jade then turned to argil and pulled his cheek "Be a dear and kill that thing."

#1586 Sep 16, 2010 10:04 PM

Mr. John

"Only on two conditions one you let me take you out on a date to show you how sorry I am and two you forgive me otherwise I'm outta here dear!"

Cayla Mills

#1587 Sep 17, 2010 3:54 PM

Clock-la

"Well...I can think of worse I guess i'll let you take me out."

#1588 Sep 17, 2010 8:16 PM

Mr. John

"So you trust me again?"

Cayla Mills

#1589 Sep 18, 2010 3:29 AM

Jackson117

Glands of unkown venom started to pour from his mouth.

"Just one bite and i'll be the best night of your life Argil"

#1590 Sep 18, 2010 4:27 AM

spyrogeek
Website

Thx for joining, Apoc! I was almost affraid that no one would come

#1591 Sep 18, 2010 10:18 PM

Mr. John

"I don't think you got the memo the first time Jack so I'll say it again buzz off!" Argil cast a spell and blasted a fireball from his paws at Jack.

Cayla Mills

#1592 Sep 18, 2010 11:50 PM

Jackson117

Jack took a simple step to the side, the fireball went past of course,

"Hey come on..why try to kill me...who said i was a bad guy anyway..huh? no-one"

#1593 Sep 19, 2010 12:09 AM

Mr. John

"You actually expect me to believe that crap?" "You took control of Garve he was already a huge enough threat as it was just now you asked me to if you could control me and my lust would take over listen here pal or better yet freak show I would never ever do that to Jade and another thing if your not so bad then why don't you just show your true form already and help with  the battle against Xenophon the evil dragon we have to defeat!"

"Don't ever stand in our way got that because if you do I will make sure that your life is a living hell NOW GET OUT!" Argil said his eyes had turned red. There was extreme hate in his voice.

Cayla Mills

#1594 Sep 19, 2010 1:04 AM

Jackson117

"Ohhh Scary...I'm so defenseless" He started to roll in fits of laughter.

#1595 Sep 19, 2010 1:14 AM

Mr. John

Argil's red eyes glowed he blasted a bunch of supersonic waves at Jack they went right into his mouth since he was laughing. Argil cast a spell and several fireballs went flying staight at Jack.

Cayla Mills

#1596 Sep 19, 2010 2:19 AM

Jackson117

The sound made him shiver and the fire in his mouth..what the hell...the fire in his mouth was eaten by him...his spike tips started to catch on fire.

"Sound may still hurt...but fire isn't that effective anymore buddy...Now that i am solid some good old Punches and physical damage will work on me"

Jack started to grab his claw's and swung them..the claws broke off his hand and headed straight for agrill...new claws replaced the ones he just let go off his hand.

Jack also used the fire ball effect agrill blasted him with and poured it into a large fireball..but he directed it to Jade.

#1597 Sep 19, 2010 10:03 AM

Clock-la

Jade was hit she flew back onto a table. "No one hurts Lady Jade and lives to tell the story boy." Jade then swung her tail then shot poisen towards Jacks Eyes.

#1598 Sep 19, 2010 10:50 AM

Jackson117

Jack was expecting Argil to jump infront of her...good thing the blast was small and not that powerful.

The poison started to blind him.

"Well my senses of sight are blocked...but that doesn't stop me"

#1599 Sep 19, 2010 5:28 PM

Clock-la

"Im realy gonna regret this" Jade sobbed She then looked up "Yerh well, with no sight looks like I should evan things out!" Jade'd claw grew as she shoved them up Jacks nose blocking it. "Ew Ew EWWW!!!" Jade cried.

#1600 Sep 19, 2010 5:56 PM

Mr. John

Marvin appeared in front of Argil. "Argil let me fuse with you and I shall be by your side forever more also you will unlock a new power!"

"You got it best bud let's do this!" Marvin turned into a ball of light it enterd Argil and a black cloak with matching hood which Argil pulled of appeared on Argil he was holding a blue and red axe.

"Keeper Argil at your service!" Argil spun his axe around as he stood on his hind paws and as Jack came at Jade he jumped in front of her to block Jack Argil brought down the axe it struck Jack on the skull.

"If your a lady then the world as we know it is coming to end!" Argil joked at Jade his axe glowed and the snot came of Jade's paws.

Cayla Mills

Board footer