Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1551 Sep 06, 2010 6:22 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Age of Destruction ( RP )

OOC: Then I'll continue this little story between Jade, Argil, and Lila with Clock until you get back I'll wait for the others after then one of us can fill them in when they get back.

"Lila if you want to go find this scroll thing you can Jade is back and she wants us to meet her in front of a Fairy Libary that is if you want to I'll take you there the choice is yours and if I were you I would chose fast!"

The two henchmen that Garve sent after Sept and Isaria exploded since their master was dead. But Jack was still there and Argil had no idea if his attack would work or not.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#1552 Sep 07, 2010 5:38 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

His Attack did work..made him sreech and start shooting slime tentacles all over the place...With no time left he jumped back into the crater he launched himself from and made that barrier of a caccon...when he came out he would be in his form again.

Nothing could hurt or attack him in this state...the only thing was to wait for him to bust out of the caccon..but who knows when it might come out...Maybe freezing the entire caccon in ice will last it thaw out in a 100 years or more?

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#1553 Sep 07, 2010 3:35 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

Lila opend her eyes "But I don't want to go...im happy with my new friends" Then lila started to look at the cacoon "He's gonna get out of there soon, i say you stop him now," lila then walked over to the nearby pool

#1554 Sep 07, 2010 6:11 PM

Mr. John

"If your talking about the goblins last time I saw them they were dead!" Said Argil. He used ice breath and froze the cacoon.

"Well Lila like I said it's your choice you've made it and I support it so that's that!"

OOC: Well if Lila does not want to go then all I can say is school has now started up for me so I can't post all the time but I can when I can as for now I can't really continue to post anything until X or someone else does so Jackson, Clock I bid you farewell until someone posts again.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#1555 Sep 07, 2010 6:59 PM

Clock-la

Lila turned to Argil, the goblines? I don't remember any goblins..." She then looked very confused "Lets get going than Jade is waiting for us...right?"

OCC: Of corse Im letting Lila go she's very sick D:!!!!!! XD

#1556 Sep 08, 2010 5:27 AM

Jackson117

The Ground Bust as the caccon opeaned...Jack stepped out..it was a wyvern (these wyverns look like jurassic park raptors on crack followed by wings and spikes)

he spoke to himself...."Agril and Jade seem like a nice idea...might a crowning jem for the part.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#1557 Sep 08, 2010 10:03 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Well okay then I can continue this story with you till they get back.

"Yeesh can't you stay down!" Argil said punching the ground and causing it to open beneath Jack. Argil put Lila on his back chanted a spell and a portal opened Argil flew through it and he and Lila were now in front of the Libary in Dragon Shores the portal closed. Argil put Lila down.

"Jade were here!"

Cayla Mills

#1558 Sep 08, 2010 10:18 AM

Jackson117

Jack flapped his wings...if it weren't for wings he be falling right now.

He sniffed the Location..it was a few miles away but it wouldn't take long.

With that in mind he took off.

#1559 Sep 09, 2010 3:39 PM

Clock-la

Lila opend her eyes the aria was emptey, it seemed like this aria around dragon shors had long been abondaond. The libary door had been smashed open, it looked dark inside. "Lets go inside right?" Lila walking inside leving Argil behind.

#1560 Sep 09, 2010 9:26 PM

Mr. John

"Yeah!" Argil said following her in.

Cayla Mills

#1561 Sep 10, 2010 2:55 PM

Clock-la

The room was darl, the lights were out it looked like there was a kind of struggle, lila could feel walking over books, and then over ink, suddenly the room lit up bightly Lila could not see a thing, then the room was lit up like normal.

Lila saw Jade stood on a desk "Jade what happend in this place? you'll tell us wont you?" Jade turned around and looked at lila and then she threw Argil a discusted look "Well Lila my dear, lets say i had a few over due books, its ok, no one was killed, but they still think im with lord X so i just had to spook the fairys away." lila thenb giggled and ran over to Jade.
"Oh jade your so silly" she chuckled
"Oh Lila im so sorry." Jade said in the same happy tone, she then kicked Lila into a cage the cage door fell, Lila was locked inside...

#1562 Sep 10, 2010 10:58 PM

Jackson117

Finally arriving at the shores, it looked deserted and ruined..all well...who cares..he decided to jump to the shadows and stalk

#1563 Sep 11, 2010 3:38 PM

Mr. John

Argil could be seen he cast a spell and all of a sudden Jade and Argil were in a type of zone.

"I love you Jade but if the only way to get through to you is knocking some sense into your head then let's do this and don't even think about escaping because nether of us can leave until one of us wins against the other in this zone!" Argil ran at Jade and threw a left hook punch at Jade's left eye.

Cayla Mills

#1564 Sep 11, 2010 6:45 PM

Clock-la

Jade grabed Argils arm and threw him to the floor. ((Sorry for god modding)) "For god sake argil, would it kill you to just use your think skull for a bloody moment. You never actually think its all run in and fight, your all brawn with absolutaly no brain WHAT SO EVER!!" Jade then turned away from Argil in discust.

"You just told Lila that I kiled her perants without evan askingme you just spat it out. you are in idiot If you loved me you would have asked me first but you did'nt and you don't. what ever you THINK we had NEVER was!" Jade then turned back to Argil "Im only calling you here for Lila, I owe it to help her. She is sick, very VERY sick."

#1565 Sep 11, 2010 6:51 PM

Mr. John

"Then do you know what happened to Lila's parents?" Argil asked.

Cayla Mills

#1566 Sep 11, 2010 9:16 PM

Clock-la

"Well yes...I killed them...but you know how mutch i regreted it. you knew it was killing me, and you knew it would destroy Lila, but you still told her. Why did you tell her Argil? why?"

#1567 Sep 11, 2010 9:39 PM

Mr. John

"She needed to know the truth at the time I was not even thinking about it I was a fool for saying it but I know you regret it and even though's that's true I think you know by now that everyone forgave you including Lila look at how happy she was to see you just now Jade!"

"Your not a Murderer!"

Cayla Mills

#1568 Sep 11, 2010 9:44 PM

Clock-la

"i am...and if you think thats Lila...well i'd say stay away. Like i told you...she is sick...VERY sick..."

#1569 Sep 12, 2010 12:36 AM

Mr. John

"But your not, not anymore Jade I want to be with you if there is anything I can do earn your trust back please tell me!"

Cayla Mills

#1570 Sep 12, 2010 1:05 AM

Jackson117

Eyes glowed in the back.....

Laughter was heard.

"Lovebirds...huh?, Why this changes everything..Now Boy, let me bite you and you will turn into a rage of lust, come on you know you want her"

All that was seen was it's glowing yellow eyes...in the shadow's

#1571 Sep 12, 2010 1:17 AM

Mr. John

The zone dissapeared.

"Of course I want her but not like this Jack oh and do us a favor leave!" Argil said knowing exactly who it was.

Cayla Mills

#1572 Sep 12, 2010 1:35 AM

Jackson117

"All in due time, you will change your mind"

The eyes glowed to nothing, was it gone or not..too dark to see in those shadows.

#1573 Sep 12, 2010 11:31 AM

Clock-la

Jade turned to Argil "Is this that...goo thing...I saw earlyer?" Jade asked. she then turned the Cage in witch lila was trapped, however Lila was nowhere to be seen.

#1574 Sep 12, 2010 5:13 PM

Mr. John

"Yes he's not much of a threat without a host but we have to find Lila but before we go on Jade I know I can be a thick head but I won't be anymore I just need to know Jade can you trust me again!?"

Cayla Mills

#1575 Sep 12, 2010 6:30 PM

Clock-la

"Trust you? no way. Im never trusting you again, but i'll do what you want me to, im just not trusting you."

Board footer