Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1526 Aug 31, 2010 5:26 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

Re: The Age of Destruction ( RP )

The plan had worked...Jack had enough to form into his full form..This would mean a caccon...The Caccon can not be killed but it could be stopped..frozen in time? by ice.

Jack cursed to himself "If those kids froze me in this state who knows when i will unfreeze and complete the growth stage"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#1527 Aug 31, 2010 12:06 PM

s'pyromane

#1528 Aug 31, 2010 6:46 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

The arrow did indeed hit it's mark. Argil chanted something and a fireball hit the arrow and the ice dissloved.

"Everyone hit Jack with everything you've got!" Argil said firing several water disks at Jack on Garve's dead body.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#1529 Aug 31, 2010 11:41 PM

Jackson117

The caccon was hit...but it had strong armor, making it look like nothing happended.

"Hey stop firing at me, ladies and angry males..jeez not my fault i was giving a bad guy strengh...i was just stealing his power alright"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#1530 Sep 01, 2010 12:35 AM

Mr. John

Garve's left hand started to move he smiled as he got up the arrow melted into his body as if nothing.

"Very good shot Isaria very well done but I used a spell to block that arrow but it was very strong indeed you are a fine Archer parhaps even the best those foolish warriors thought that they could stop me how amusing another spell blocked the effects of their spells as for you Jack I think you have enough energy to reveal your true form!"
Said Garve as his body started to somehow detach from Jack and finally did.

"Now Argil what's say I kill you first!" Garve said whistling suddenly a loud screech rang through the night sky something was coming Garve smiled.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#1531 Sep 01, 2010 2:54 AM

Jackson117

The Caccon started to fall..

"*bleep*...they must of messed up my process".

Jack back to slime decided to bond again to garve...Jack grabbed the leg and climbed back on...making garve stronger and more defensive.

(OOC: Sorry if you think it is godmodding)

"This time don't leave me"

#1532 Sep 01, 2010 6:36 PM

Mr. John

"If you need more power you shall get it Jack and soon you shall reach your true form anyway meet my friend!" A huge bat like creature came landing on the ground.

"Now let's take this to the skies!" Garve said jumping onto the bat's back.

"Meet my pet Cyro, Cyro let's destroy them!" Cyro swooped up into the air. Argil flew up after it.

"Your going down clown!" Argil flew after them.

Garve snapped his fingers and two shadow like creautres went at Isaria and Sept they had glowing red eyes and human bodies.

Argil cast a spell on Sept.

"Sept that will give your abbilities and powers at full strength back for two hours hope it helps!" Argil said flying up to Cyro, Garve and Jack.

Cayla Mills

#1533 Sep 02, 2010 11:45 AM

s'pyromane

#1534 Sep 02, 2010 12:52 PM

Mr. John

A sword formed in the right hand of one of the creatures and then an axe in it's left it ran at Septentrion.

The arrow hit the shadow creature and it toppled back. Screaming in pain it dissapeared into nothingness. But suddenly another one came out of the shadows and threw two daggers at Isaria.

Argil fired two water balls at Garve he repelled them with ease.

"Sorry to say Isaria but the only one getting out of here will be you Cyro crush Argil!"

Cyro caught Argil in it's massive talons squeezing him good but Argil glowed a green color.

"Best Earth Attack Earth Burst!" Argil went right at Garve and right through him he had turned into a green lion. The lion roared a hole going from Garve's chest to his back were there and Garve exploded dead.

Argil turned back to normal but something was wrong in the smoke Garve's old body started to peel off he was more bigger and musular and he had green eyes evil ones His wings were bigger he jumped onto Cyro.

"Meet my true form now Argil let's end this!" He said blasting a black beam at Argil. It hit Argil sending him flying into the ground creating a crator where Argil hit.

Cayla Mills

#1535 Sep 02, 2010 3:28 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

Lila saw argil hit the ground "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

#1536 Sep 03, 2010 5:33 AM

Jackson117

The Creatue Detached itself from Garve and went missle style heading towards near were lila was.

"Zoo......Time"

#1537 Sep 03, 2010 4:33 PM

Clock-la

Lila lead her head over to the right "I don't think so honey!" Suddenly lila's claws grew as she flew towards the creater scretching rapidley

#1538 Sep 03, 2010 5:40 PM

Mr. John

"Lila here take this!" Argil aimed a spell at Lila and she grew to an adult size dragon!" Her strength and powers increased.

"Hey Lila show that slime that no one calls Lila a zoo animal!" Said Argil.

Argil's feet turned into two earth like feet and he jumped off Jack and headed right towards Cyro. "Rock Burst!" Argil turned into a green tiger he roared and unleashed his best earth attack taking a swipe at Cyro. Cyro was ripped to shreds and Argil turned back to normal.

Garve fired two dark balls at Argil who glowed a green color the balls just bounced off Argil and he aimed his water breath at Garve and shot it at full force sending Garve crashing into the ground creating another crator with Garve in it this time.

Cayla Mills

#1539 Sep 04, 2010 11:53 AM

s'pyromane

#1540 Sep 04, 2010 1:12 PM

PetalPool

*Name:Armany
Appearance:Purpleish pinkish color
Side:Good
Element(s):Fire, Love(makes people fall in love with you), Water
Strengths:Fooling others, making 'friends' roll
Weaknesses:Wings...
Personality:Hyper, but kind, sometimes <.<>.>
*Background/History:Was knocked on head and forgot past yikes
*Equipment:invisable flame armor
*Other Info:Loves to fool others *wink*

please let me join big_smile

#1541 Sep 04, 2010 6:44 PM

Mr. John

OOC: The creator of this RP you will have to ask him to join don't know when he will be back but I'm sure he will say yes. s'pyromane will do when things settle down for we can continue with this RP once classes and stuff have settled down and such hope you have a great year.

"Don't worry about me Isaria I can take this freak show!" Argil said he fired several mud balls at Garve who took them and grunted.

"Hey I can hear you and now you've hurt my feelings prepare to eat laser!" Garve said firing a red beam of energy at Argil who spun around and water vortex formed around him to block it he went at Garve sending him flying back. Garve kicked Argil sending him flying into the air and Argil put his two paws up and threw a huge boulder at Garve he blasted through it and Garve and Argil tried to overpower each other in the sky.

"Just die already!" Said Garve growling.

"Yeesh you don't get it do you I'm in the hero buisness I don't give up!" Laughed Argil overpowering Garve and sending him flying to the ground.

Cayla Mills

#1542 Sep 04, 2010 9:18 PM

Clock-la

((LET THAT DRAGON JOIN AT ONCE!!!!! LOL))

The spell went away and Lila turned to argil and waved the very LONG claws "Hello sweetie...its a tight fit but i manged to take over this little one."

#1543 Sep 04, 2010 10:36 PM

Mr. John

"Hey are you that creature that just dissapeared?" Argil asked as he dogged a black ball that Garve launched.

The fireball hit the creature the quake made the ground beneth give way and the shadow creature fell into the darkness.

The other shadow creature was hit by the arrow and disspeared into nothingness.

"Urgh it's so good to find help these days fine meet my strongest henchmen!" Garve said snapping his fingers two muscular demon bat things stepped out of the shadows and flew at Isaria and Sept respectively.

Argil gave Garve an uppercut and Garve went flying into a tree but he whipped a whirwind with his wings and sent Argil into another tree.

"Now your making things intersting Garvin!"

Garve's face went completely red.

"My name is Garve!" He yelled firing two beams of energy that were green that hit Argil sending him to the ground Argil shook his head. He had a nasty gash on his back and a scratch near his left eye he flew at Garve at full speed.

Cayla Mills

#1544 Sep 05, 2010 2:52 AM

Jackson117

Lila slashed at the slime..of course it was slime, so it didn't do much but make it go all over the place..and besides Jack ket reforming himself.

"Now what race are you girl?...wyvern...dragon or something else?!"

#1545 Sep 05, 2010 10:39 AM

Clock-la

"Im a to for one offer, not only am i right here with you helping thees pest but my body is...hidden...I been bussy finding this spell, it ohnly has one shot, and dos'nt last forever, so lets make the inroductions Quick shall we?" Lila raies her long claws and started to sharpen them. "Names Jade, Im a black dragon, I worked for lord X himself, I am using a stupid kids body JUST TO talk with Argil and YOU are in my WAY!" Jade ((In lila's body)) then lept foward and slashed more times than you could count, and faster than light so it seemed.

#1546 Sep 05, 2010 7:07 PM

Mr. John

"JADE!" Argil shouted in excitment.

"Jade listen I'm sorry about what I said earlier when I called you a murderer you did do stuff in the past but that's okay I can accept that because Jade I missed you and I'm really happy your back!"

"Jack you bafoon why did you detach yourself from my body Rargh!" Garve growled trying to fly at Jade in Lila's body. Argil caught him and growled.

"Go near of ether of them and I swear your dead as a matter a fact why don't we arrange that now!" Argil's two fists turned into two rocks fists he pounded Garve with both of them sending Garve flying into the ground.

"Best Water Attack Water Torpedo!" A water circular wave formed around Argil and he went right at Garve in it and right through him.

"Rargh!" Screamed Garve as the water aura disspeared from Argil. Garve had a hole through his stomach going to his back there was hole there as well and Garve exploded.

A spell book appeared in Argil's paws. "Here we go!" Argil said looking at a spell and then the book closed and dissapeared.

"Hey Jack go thing I overheard you talking about your weekness!" Argil cast a spell on himself and let loose with a bunch of supersonic waves they went right at Jack.

Cayla Mills

#1547 Sep 06, 2010 2:35 PM

Clock-la

Jade turned to argil "look you fool, im not here for you im here for Lila, she needs help to find this scroll to take over her body is very rear, and i only have a few moments left, Im sorry Argil, meat my at the Fairy libary near dragon sh-" suddenly the spell woar of and a shillowet of Jade flew out of Lila and into the sky. Lila was back to normal "did...i do good..."

#1548 Sep 06, 2010 3:09 PM

Mr. John

OOC: I'm going to wait till the others post there is no use in going on without them.

"We don't have time for that you bafoon incase you haven't noticed we have an evil wizard cat to take care of darn it Jade!" Argil growled.

"Yes Lila you did fine but we have to go to Dragon Shores to find some scroll thing if you want to go that is?" Asked Argil.

Cayla Mills

#1549 Sep 06, 2010 5:22 PM

s'pyromane

#1550 Sep 06, 2010 6:13 PM

Clock-la

"Im doing good then...kay?" Lila then fell to the floor, but was in a safe aria so therre was no need to move her.

Board footer