Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#126 Nov 29, 2009 8:01 AM

shadowsfall
Gems: 0
Website

Re: A Dark Age Dawns... (Please read warning in 1st post)

(Alright i think i'll wait till the face-off is over)

#127 Nov 29, 2009 9:45 AM

Brom the Wise

(O.O.C. I'm pretty shure you'll figure out what I'm doing, that or you can ask Colum who he is sometime)

Colum was more then shocked with the sight of his mark's dissapearing arm trick, even more so when the dragon put the dismemebered limb back on his once-upon-a-time stump sholder. He then felt just how cold the ripping wind of the storm was, he could taste the dampness on his lips, indicating that rian was going to be falling on him soon.

"Right," he thought, shakely, "the dragons I'm after... one of them is either undead, glued togher, or robotic... none of which sound too appitising. And the other, the female looking one... is slightly charming... which is apptising, and unsettling at the same time." he joked to himself, trying to calm his heart. "Those two are... meeting? Is that the term? Another, much larger, bruteish-er looking dragon, and they all try and kill each other... lovely. And I'm here, trying to steal from them...wait, no I'm not! I'm travling, not hunting them! But then again, what the hell does it matter either way. My intestions don't chage the fact that I'm cowering in a tree like a spooked kitten!"

Colum shoved his fingers into his hiar, making it into a mess, resting his head upon his palms, the boy contemplated his situation. Letting his mind drift further from the reality of his predicament, to the less and less realistic actions. (at one point he even thought up trying to re-enact a satanic ritual that he had heard of, supposing that sacraficing a virgin for eternal life was a fair trade... and that sacraficing one's self for eternal life was counter productive)

"I've got it!" Thought Faly, pulling his head from his palms with an air of someone who know's all the answers, but isn't willing to share. Darting from his safehaven, the young man landed in a cat like crouching posision. Looking through the waves of hair that covered his eyes in his crouching stance, he managed to spot the larger dragon takeing off, leaveing the two smaller (smaller in comparasion to the larger dragon, not to the twig of a man that Faly was) one alone to catcall to the retreating figure.

"haha." both taunted as they left. "Stealing this." Aurgal said, snatching back his limb and leaving.

Faly found this as his opening, the pair were distracted by there triumph, distracted enough for him to make his move. The young man  burst into a sprint, 20 feet from his target, Faly lept, landed on his right hand, pushed off and landed on both feet facing backwards, lept again landing on both feet facing backwards still, lept off both feet continuing to build his momentum, landing on his right hand, then sprang off, too his feet, faceing the pair of dragons. The man targeted the dismemebered arm held in the male looking dragon's hand (that was still attached). With a final, powerful leap, Faly sprang up onto the dragon's back, grabbed his dismembered arm with his hand, and used the male dragon's nose as a spring board for his graceful dismount.

Makeing shure to dig in with his boot, Faly heaved off the male dragon, intending to come away from the suprise encounter with both the dragon's nose paining him, and the dragon's dismembered arm in his hand. Strangely, Faly diddn't know if his ploy had worked correctly in the happy blur of motion that had always made his so extactic, the man had forgotten to check that he did in fact have his prize before leaving the dragons flank. Faly first, looked at the pair of dragons, the male one and the female one in turn, then looked in his hand to see if he had the dragons limb...

(O.O.C. Balls' in your court as far as if Faly managed to get Arugal's limb)

#128 Nov 29, 2009 3:30 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Ulkna glided on the gales as best he could - the wind was stronger now and the higher he was, the rougher it was. He faintly heard thunder in the distance. Remembering his weakness to electricity, he descended slightly. The village was getting closer. He kept a strong eye on his army in case they proved their stupidity once more. He looked at the cloud of chimney smoke again - it was only about a mile away. Maybe less than a mile now.

((OOC: Just so you know, he and his army will attack the village soon.))

#129 Nov 29, 2009 4:30 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

(You're pushing it Brom.)

Aurgal hissed as he held onto his limb for dear life and glared with rage at the pathetic human who tried to steal his limb. Reattaching it to himself, his mouth began to glow a dark red color as unleashed a different type of fire, divebombing his target while doing so, his draconic weight and some flapping propelling him.

Aura did the same and went to the opposite side of the human, trying to box him in.

#130 Nov 29, 2009 4:49 PM

Nightfall
Website

#131 Nov 29, 2009 4:54 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"I'm going to kill you, nice and slow...." Aurgal said, not quite out of his demonic empowerment. His eyes were still red with black slits.

"I see little reason to stop him. Unless you can provide a really good excuse." Aura agreed.

#132 Nov 29, 2009 5:02 PM

Nightfall
Website

#133 Nov 29, 2009 5:06 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Do you want another wound?" he asked quickly, not even bothering to look at him.

#134 Nov 29, 2009 5:13 PM

Nightfall
Website

"I wish for no quarrel with either of you." Ulkna said calmly, surprising himself. "I will take that human off your hands immediately. He will bother you no more." Ulkna gave a small grin.

#135 Nov 29, 2009 5:16 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"I'd rather kill him myself." Aurgal said bluntly.

#136 Nov 29, 2009 5:41 PM

Karmadragon

Welcome to Rapture

#137 Nov 29, 2009 7:53 PM

Nightfall
Website

((OOC: Yep that's good. smile))

Ulkna sighed and rolled his eyes. Part of him wanted to rip the dragon's heads off and be done with them. But the other half wanted some sort of deal with them, but he didn't know what. To look at them, they didn't look much - they were smaller and younger than him and far less superior, although the male one grabbed his interests the most.

"Oh you don't want to do that. Not when that human could well serve me. I have targeted their kind for a while. And you will hand him over to me or else you'll have no front limbs at all!"

((OOC: Oh BTW, Ulkna DOESN'T have invisible arms - that'd be copying off Elfen Lied too much! XD He can just detach things or make them explode with his mind.))

#138 Nov 29, 2009 8:55 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Nice try, but threats don't scare me. There was only one thing I was afraid of, and he's dead. And don't pull the 'I'll kill you' trick; I've alrady died." Aurgal said sadisticly as he raised his fake limb.

#139 Nov 29, 2009 8:58 PM

Nightfall
Website

#140 Nov 29, 2009 9:01 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Your mother." Aurgal said cheekily as Aura stiffled a laugh

#141 Nov 29, 2009 9:12 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#142 Nov 29, 2009 9:25 PM

Nightfall
Website

#143 Nov 29, 2009 9:27 PM

MrXLink

#144 Nov 29, 2009 9:29 PM

Nightfall
Website

((OOC: Oh sorry. roll OK let's assume he was looking at Buck and Jun, but Ulkna was nearby and heard the twig snap and thought he was being targeted.))

#145 Nov 29, 2009 9:35 PM

MrXLink

#146 Nov 29, 2009 9:42 PM

Nightfall
Website

#147 Nov 29, 2009 9:57 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Aurgal's neck is metal. He can't feel there)

"Oh boy, staring contests..." Aura said.

#148 Nov 30, 2009 12:49 AM

Brom the Wise

Faly was dismayed at the current situation. He had missed his target, gotten himslef pinned under the (suprisegly gentle) one armed dragon's... one arm, get a split lip from his head pounding the ground, andd now he was being bartered like a peice of meat on an open market, to cap it all off, the dragons paw was pushing his small assortment of daggers,durks, and knifes stashed in his small backpack that he attached to his belt (that's right, he wears a fanny pack). "Full circle, things always pan out like this.", he thought darkly.
     Faly felt out with his fingertips, gropeing for something to grab onto and pull himself free. A branch, a treestump, a rock, anything would be useful, or almost anything. His fingers did meet up with something, something scaly and muscular, something with oversized claws. Looking up, Faly's heart sank, the largest dragon, the most brutish looking of the lot was standing with arms reach of him. But, of corse, the young man diddn't want to use that dragon's leg as a device to free himself.
     "Feel like doing me a favor?", began Faly, speaking to the dark dragon before him, who seemed distracted by somthing he had heard behind him, "I'm in a bit of a... bind at the moment, and I would just love for you to give me a... paw? Claw? Whatever you... things... have as the equivelent to a hand. It would be a very noble thing for you to invest in... and I would be higly greatful if you could, somehow, keep me from being reduced to mince meat by this limb-loseing... thing that hand a firm grip on my spine."

#149 Nov 30, 2009 11:00 AM

Nightfall
Website

#150 Nov 30, 2009 11:25 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Don't let him take you into his private chambers!" Aura exclaimed

Board footer