Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#101 Nov 28, 2009 4:09 PM

S240sx24
Gems: 0

Re: The Legend of Spyro Time Waves (read 1st page for rules/theme/etc)

#102 Nov 28, 2009 4:27 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

Nathan grunted as he struggled to walk. He had a nervous twitch in his neck.

"Agh, thank you. I see there's an invasion coming, I'd join you but I'm kinda in bad shape." he laughed, then choked coughing up blood.

"Ugh! This is disgusting. I don't even know why they're after me, I was walking then, WHAM! They hit over the head and just started whacking me senseless. It was a massacre, now usually I'm a great fighter but I didn't have time to react, I just ran then I saw you guys, can you help me out here?"

#103 Nov 28, 2009 4:36 PM

S240sx24

(Spyro) sure we'll help u right sparx? (Sparx) sure. (Spyro) sparx will take care of u, u guys go & hide, we'll come & get when we r finished. sparx give him a green gem that should help him out alot. (S240) As spyro smiled at nathan.

#104 Nov 28, 2009 4:43 PM

Apoc

He sighed in relief.

"Thank you, they're on the rooves if you're wondering where they are. But remember they're strong as oxes."

He ran into a blind alley in an attempt to hide.

"Hey this has a nice little spot to rest."

#105 Nov 28, 2009 5:00 PM

S240sx24

(Spyro) your welcome. (S240) As spyro & vulcan set off to fight the ship. (Sparx) ok lets this way. or nevermind that way as u chose. um hear take this it will restore your energy & heal u. (S240) As sparx had a piece of a green gem he had still & gave it to nathan.

#106 Nov 28, 2009 5:16 PM

Apoc

Nathan used the gem and started to feel better. He cracked his neck and sighed.

"So, what brings you to Warfang?"

A light shone on the ring on his eyebrow

#107 Nov 29, 2009 7:40 AM

S240sx24

(Sparx) Me & spyro live here in warfang at the dragon temple. (S240) sparx points to the temple. (Sparx) yeah its huge a very nice place when its not under attack. (S240) meanwhile spyro & vulcan are heading towards the ship.

#108 Nov 29, 2009 8:11 AM

DarkMasterBasil

(((GUYS dont start going offf topic.... vulcan and spyro are still going to sink the boss >< if this continues ull kill my rp mood sad....)

#109 Nov 29, 2009 8:52 AM

S240sx24

(S240) As spyro & vulcan go to sink the ship, they notice that destroying the cannon is the only way of defeating the ship. (Spyro) Ok vulcan i'll create a destraction, while u destroy the cannon. If u need help, i'll do my best to come, but becareful.

#110 Nov 30, 2009 12:39 AM

DarkMasterBasil

-=the dreadnought kept on fireing away its 5 barreled cannons and the center 8 barreled gold cannon kept charging for another holy strike the golden cannon finally turned its attention to warfang... in 8 mins the cannon will strike at it... they have 8 mins to sink this battle ship or warfang will be nothing more then ruins=-

#111 Nov 30, 2009 5:17 AM

VulcanMetalDragon

Vulcan noddded before looking down at the ship, searching for a weak spot on the deck, but he couldnt find anything....If the Cannons had to go then they had to go. He knew that there was the chance that this could possibly all go wrong if Spyro didnt get their full attenion. He looked back over to spyro.
"I'll Try my Best...Just make sure you get their full attention, otherwise one of us wont be meeting again." He said before looking down towards the water. He quickly dove down and while he was diving he went into his Torpedo form, his body becomming full metal and a Spike-shaped horn going onto his maw. He quickly dove into the water and started to swim quickly towards the ship, not being too shallow to attract attention.

#112 Nov 30, 2009 5:41 AM

S240sx24

(S240) spyro nodded at vulcan before, vulcan dove down. spyro began to thought. (Spyro) how can i distract them? well i got to do something. (S240) so spyro just came in front of the ship & started to attack it head on while dodging the weaker canon attacks. then he used an electric strike tackle to take out 2 canons, then he started to use his holy breath at the point of the ship distracting it from vulcan.

#113 Nov 30, 2009 8:01 AM

DarkMasterBasil

-=the golden cannon fired as it tore a hole in the sky missing warfang BARELY... when spyro zapped the turrets it made the ship rock side to side losing its target on warfang... then the golden turret saw Vulcan then half of the AA guns were pointing at Vulcan waiting for his move... while the AA guns were distracted... spyro could land a load of hell on the battleship but the golden turret was still targeting spyro and if that gun fires and spyro did not see whats behind him..either way... the cannon' beam could bring a load of innocents to ash... =-

#114 Nov 30, 2009 9:57 PM

S240sx24

(S240) spyro sees that the canon is aiming towards warfang again, he then thinks of all the innocent lifes still in warfang including sparx & guardians, he then thinks of that one powerful earth move terrador taught him a while back the earth fissure. spyro focused his energy & began to growl loudly as spyros body did become a bit more muscular from the power of this move & consitration, as the earth in the ground rose, at the same time the earth concealed vulcan without hurting him & smashed into all the canons as well as causing a hole on the ships bow, so vulcan can finish it off.

#115 Dec 01, 2009 5:47 PM

DarkMasterBasil

#116 Dec 03, 2009 6:26 PM

the dark dragoness queen

(OOC: im in it as well now im cynder but im evil)

*sits in the citadel with DMB*. sigh kinda boring.
*starts beating up training dummy*.

#117 Dec 03, 2009 6:59 PM

DarkMasterBasil

(ignore the post.... she diddent read the rp XD ill fix it...)

-=meanwhile back at the citadel... were cynder and basil resides.... cynder has that chain around her neck to tighten up her breath powers to prevent her from spewing flames but to master it easier... basil on the other hand was in the throne room with cynder as i stared out into the glass windows not on all 4's but on 2... my eyes gleaming ruby red... watching the rain fall on the glass, my Omega carved simbles gleaming stained blood on my shoulders as i sway my tail , the steel armor forged into my body gleams silver... ..... Basil: cynder.... its nice to see you again after a long time m'love...

#118 Dec 03, 2009 7:27 PM

the dark dragoness queen

its great to be relaxing now.  *starts staring into space* hmm..... master, i wish to power my braclets and choker with one of my dark gems.. i am experimenting with my powers to make me more powerful. *thinking* if this works ill be invinsible.

#119 Dec 04, 2009 12:49 AM

DarkMasterBasil

-=sighs looking at the storm as it pores summer rain thinking to my self eyes closed worried about something=-

#120 Dec 04, 2009 6:06 PM

the dark dragoness queen

*does experamint with dark crystal* well lets see wat this will do  *faces five mechanical training dummies* *uses newly discovered breath* woah cool....

#121 Dec 04, 2009 6:35 PM

DarkMasterBasil

-=walking into my bed chambers coiling up waiting for someone as i gnaw on some raw meat of a dead citazin of the realms ripping and tearring getting raw blood on my lips my red eyes gleaming red as this gloomy dark lightless room and stormy weather=-

#122 Dec 05, 2009 6:16 PM

the dark dragoness queen

*walks into her master's bed chambers*  master my experimenting was succesful, i have discovered a new power. *sits next to DMB* but i like to be with you more than fighting enemies...

#123 Dec 05, 2009 8:22 PM

DarkMasterBasil

(((ignore the post vulcan...cynder this is our only us rp part... a talk secene... please dont kill my rp... its getting good.... were at your castle... were the only 2 there... )

#124 Dec 05, 2009 9:27 PM

the dark dragoness queen

(OOC damit! then ill just delete the part where i brought in vulcan then just do sumthing else) (hey i want sum dead citizen meat too!)

#125 Dec 05, 2009 10:35 PM

DarkMasterBasil

then ask me dear..)

Board footer