Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 Nov 21, 2009 7:32 AM

VulcanMetalDragon
Gems: 0

Re: The Legend of Spyro Time Waves (read 1st page for rules/theme/etc)

Vulcan started a steady decline towards the ship once he was in range. He Started Weaving in and out of The AA fire, dodging them before seeing the exposed belly of the Vessel.  He started to Drop altitude once he was close enough. When He was In closer range of the Dreadnought, his eyes started to glow red. He quickly dropped to within inches off of the water before his Body started to become covered fully in Light metal. A Unique Horn Sprouted from the snout Part of the Metal. When he was ready he quickly colasped in his wings, diving into the water. He Started to swim towards the Exposed Belly of the Ship. Once He targeted his Area of Choise, he quickly swam away from the dreadnought, turned sharply into the target point, and increased speed. His Unique horn easily Pierced through the Belly and allowed him to shoot through easily. Once Inside, He quickly made his way to a weak spot within the Dreadnought and exited though that, creating another hole. He repeated this, Piercing into one more section of the Ship, before noticing the Ship comming to a crawling stop, and also noticing the ship starting to flood. He raced up the Nearby Set of stairs and made his way up to the deck, Defeating any enemies In His way. Once He made it onto the Deck, He started to Slash and Destory each  AA cannons on Deck. He stopped and looked around, seeing Nothing else left. Out of View behind him, a Large Odd-looking cannon still Stood intact. He Quickly changed back to normal while he was still looking around, not noticing the Large Eight-barreled cannon Fixing It's sight on him on the Deck. Upon hearing the Noises of the Adjusting Cannon, he looked Back, just to notice one of the Cannons charging. He gasped as his eyes dialated upon gazing at the Cannon. It Opened Fire, and He quickly rolled out of the way, barely avoiding the Cannon fire. He Looked down at the Shot Mark upon the Deck and Looked back upon the Cannon.
"This cant be good..." He said to himself as his eyes glew a bright red as he went into his Full-Metal Coat.

#77 Nov 21, 2009 7:42 AM

DarkMasterBasil

-=the dreadnought was doomed but still the will of the magic ship still fired as the ship was sinking greatly... as the light gem was in the head of the turret... it fired it's 8 barrels all at once before it went over bored...it over headed the turret was smoking after that last BANNNNNNNG.....hopeing to hit vulcan to take him down with it...but vulcans short height saves him.....=-

#78 Nov 21, 2009 7:50 AM

VulcanMetalDragon

Vulcan noticed the cannon's 8 barrels charge up and fire at him. He clinged to the deck of the capsizing Vessel, feeling the heat from the cannon blast wizz past his body. He quickly hopped back up, jumped off of the Sinking Dreadnought and flew back towards the City, not minding the violent ship behind him. He made haste in flying towards the City, quickening his speed. A Thought Raced through his head, wondering if Spyro needed any Help...at least it wouldnt Hurt to check. He continued to fly quickly, having just Sunk one of the Ships in the disposal of the Dark Master.

#79 Nov 21, 2009 7:56 AM

DarkMasterBasil

-=ship gos boom making a crystal land on spyros head after the Dreadnought blew up=-

#80 Nov 21, 2009 7:57 AM

S240sx24

(Spyro) whew that breath sure is powerful (Sparx) i'll say u tosted everyone. (Spyro) oh wait theres a few more. (S240) spyro flamed the last couple that were standing, then they were done. (Spyro) hmmm i wonder if vulcan is alright? (Sparx) how about we say hes alright huh? (S240) spyro ignored sparx & turned around to see vulcan flying towards him. (Spyro) spyro yelled, hey vulcan you ok, i guess it was too easy huh?

#81 Nov 21, 2009 8:07 AM

S240sx24

(Spyro) OWWW what hit me? (Sparx) HAHAHA i guess the crystal wants to fight. (S240) spyro just smacks sparx upside the head with his tail. spyro then places his paw on it to regain energy & absorb its power, but he feels even stronger than before. (Spyro) wow that hurt but i feel even stronger.

#82 Nov 21, 2009 8:19 AM

DarkMasterBasil

(end of chapter 1.... chapter 2 will begin tommaow or say 6 hours from now if im in the mood XD)

#83 Nov 21, 2009 5:15 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

((Can I come in then?))

#84 Nov 21, 2009 5:22 PM

Vistnaulmus
Website

#85 Nov 21, 2009 5:28 PM

Apoc

((Oh yes, that's right, sorry I forgot))

#86 Nov 21, 2009 11:42 PM

VulcanMetalDragon

Vulcan landed and nodded.
"Well, The Breaking In Part Was easy. Everything Beyond that was Annoying. Getting from the bottom of the ship to the Deck Was annoying, as well as clearing the whole Deck. The Most annoying part was that i had to deal with a Weird Light Cannon on the Ship. It Almost Got me, But almost wasnt enough." He said before seeing a light Crystal fall onto Spyro's head. "Well...theres another one. Must've came from the ship." He said before sitting down. "I'm Guessing Everything is Done Here. Whats next?" He asked.

#87 Nov 22, 2009 3:15 AM

S240sx24

(Spyro) i could imagine how annoying, but hey ur alright & thats what counts. Well now i got to find ignitus & the rest of the dragon elders, maybe they'll know what to make of this whole situation. i know they'd like to meet u vulcan & maybe can help u remove that crystal. (Sparx) Yeah or bore u to death like volteer, sheesh he can talk i thought the river water ran fast. (S240) spyro laughs & sort of agrees with sparx. (Spyro) Come on vulcan i'll show u around too, or at least whats left of warfang, meanwhile we look. (S240) then spyro, sparx, & vulcan go off to look around & possibly find the guardians, but they start talking while looking around.

#88 Nov 22, 2009 5:11 AM

VulcanMetalDragon

Vulcan followed closely behind Spyro, taking a look around the City. He always wanted to see what it was like to Be in a city like this, but not this Damaged. He sighed and shook his head before turning to Spyro.
"So, What are the Elders like?" He asked him, always wanting to meet them, even if it was brief.  He continued to look around as they went about.

#89 Nov 22, 2009 5:24 AM

S240sx24

(Spyro) well there are 4 elder dragons. all representing the four basic elements, ignitus is the fire guardian & leader of the elder dragons he's very wise & kind as well as brave, cyril is the ice guardian hes serious but helpful & knows how to use his element skill fully. terrador is the earth guardian very powerful & tough, & last but not least is volteer he is the electricity guardian hes very knowledgeable & well um very talkative, i'll put it that way but they all are very nice though. (Sparx) Ok what spyro is trying to say in other words he talks too much, i think he got struck by too much lightning if u ask me. (Spyro) ok? um moving on, hey vulcan have u met a female dragon named cynder? i've been meaning to ask u.

#90 Nov 22, 2009 5:31 AM

VulcanMetalDragon

Vulcan Nodded as he heard spyro talk.
"I Would Like to Meet them then...if they are around here." He said before Looking back at him. "Cynder? That Evil Dragon that was defeated by you? No, I havent met Her, but i have Heard of her. What Happened to her?" He asked him, while turning his head around to look at all the passing households and scenery.

#91 Nov 22, 2009 5:41 AM

S240sx24

(Spyro) you'll like them. Yeah cynder was defeated by me ,but i managed to free her from malefor & she helped me defeat him too. but well now im looking for her now she just disappeared from the dragon temple, then when im looking for her this new threat rises. im just very worried about her hope shes fine, i just thought a dragon that flew by ahead of u before we had our battle was her. (S240) As spyro looked at the ground looking a worried but saw vulcan looking at him & then quickly regained his posture (Spyro) well its ok, so do u have family vulcan?

#92 Nov 22, 2009 10:51 AM

DarkMasterBasil

#93 Nov 22, 2009 6:54 PM

S240sx24

(S240) As spyro looked at vulcan waiting for him to speak, spyro had a vision again & stared to what looked like nothing. (Sparx) Uh spyro hello? anyone home? Paging the purple overweight dragon? (S240) As vulcan looked at sparx for his remarks, spyro started to see what looked like a dragon, his name was dark master basil & what looked like cynder in her adult form too, right next to him like she used to with spyro. spyro saw what was going to happen if he didn't stop that large ship from arriving warfang, & his worst fear malefor isn't truely resting, then spyro regained his thoughts. (Spyro) he's going to destroy warfang in three days if we don't hurry. (Sparx) Who? (Spyro) A dragon called dark master basil & hes got cynder! (S240) Spyro growled with anger. (Sparx) Whoa spyro calm down, its gonna be ok. (Spyro) How do u know!!! (Sparx) Well getting angry ain't going to solve anything! (Spyro) U r right sparx. (S240) As spyro calmed down a bit.

#94 Nov 22, 2009 7:07 PM

S240sx24

(S240) As spyro calmed down, he had a tear come down his cheek, knowing what he saw he never wanted to happen again. he remember he promised a while ago that he'd always protect her & that she would never be a slave to anyone again. knowing the huge possibility that he may have failed. spyro looked over to see the ship shot something coming straight towards him he then said (Spyro) sparx get out of the way! (S240) He pushed sparx out of the way so far out that sparx landed in a pot, head first in the pot. Spyro & vulcan tried to defend. then huge explosion happened.

#95 Nov 23, 2009 8:02 PM

VulcanMetalDragon

Vulcan hesitated on answering the question about his family. He really didnt know who his family was. All He remembers was being raised by a single figure, and only that was temporary before it went Missing for the rest of his life, leaving him all alone. He looks back up at spyro.
"Well--" He said before stopping, noticing Spyro Staring off. "Uh...Spyro? You Ok?" He asked him, but all he got was a brief silence. The Silence soon ended when Spyro begain to talk again. He gave off a deep sigh, hearing a name he heard before. "Basil..." He said, starting to stare off into his memories before returning to reality with the large thunderous Blasts. He looked up into the sky, seeing a large object heading down on their position. He gave off a gasp before dodging, the Shell comming within feet of his position. He continued to hear the Repeating Blasts. He knew that this was going to get a whole lot difficult. He looked over to spyro, his ears Ringing. "Where did that come from?!" He asked him, not knowing where it really did come from.

#96 Nov 23, 2009 8:21 PM

S240sx24

(Spyro) It came from that big ship vulcan. we have to destroy that ship before it reaches warfang in three days & destroys all of avalar too. come on vulcan u ready for this challenge? sparx u go & take cover i don't want u to get hurt, go & find the guardian dragons & hide. (S240) As sparx climbed out of the pot, & says. (Sparx) U dont have to tell me twice, (S240) As spyro & vulcan were ready to go, sparx called out (Sparx) Becareful spyro! (Spyro) dont worry, u just take care of yourself ok. (Sparx) u got it.

#97 Nov 23, 2009 11:34 PM

DarkMasterBasil

#98 Nov 24, 2009 11:21 PM

S240sx24

(Spyro) vulcan look out! (S240) both vulcan & spyro avoid the blasts. (Spyro) quickly we have to destroy that ship before it destroys warfang while its reloading. Then we are after the larger ship thats trying to flee. but first those canons has to go.

#99 Nov 25, 2009 8:26 PM

Apoc

((I know it's early, but I'm losing the PC tomorrow and I'm leaving for England next week, I'll be able to go back on when I'm there, I just wanna post this so that you don't have to wait for me to reply and then when you get to Warfang you can reply to this.))

Nathan was eavesdropping on their conversation. He was a fugitive and was trying to hide from a group of bounty hunters, he slipped and fell, landing a few feet away from them.

"They're after me! They ambushed me I didn't have time to fight back!" his voice sounded hoarse and dry and he was dehydrated.

He had the number XI burned into his left arm, he was wearing filthy grey overalls and was covered in wounds

#100 Nov 26, 2009 4:41 AM

DarkMasterBasil

Board footer