Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Nov 18, 2009 6:14 AM

S240sx24
Gems: 0

Re: The Legend of Spyro Time Waves (read 1st page for rules/theme/etc)

(Spyro) : " Wow its been a while since me & cynder were here confronting Malefor. Now im here again trying to stop this evil from destroying warfang again, i wish cynder was here. ( sigh ) Well if i want to save warfang & find cynder i have to do this. Better prepare myself incase i have to fight". (S240) Spyro sees that most of the lava has hardened & became rock with few roots of grass sticking out, the air felt crisper & fresher, he enjoyed the new scenery over the one before, but still felt uncertain to trust the surroundings because it once belonged to Malefor, so who knew what still remained here after he was gone.

#27 Nov 18, 2009 6:32 AM

DarkMasterBasil

-=as the mountainous creatures form from the reminding crystals malifor's soul remains intact... his hatred still around as these monsters wield iron and rock...charging down from the slops as the eyes of the mountain glow green... showing the dark master was still intact...=-

#28 Nov 18, 2009 7:03 AM

S240sx24

(SPYRO) "I knew something still resided here, sparx go & take cover i'll handle this."
(SPARX) "Well you don't have to ask me twice. i'll cheer for you all way over here behind this rock. "WOHOOOO" Go Spyro!
(SPYRO) Well at least i have some type of support. (S240) spyro sees the monsters & uses his lightning breath to stun his enemies & drop their weapons, then he starts unleashing melee attacks on them while dodging their swipes at him, some of them pick up their weapons, but spyro sees that & uses his lightning breath to stun once again.

(SPARX) "GO Spyro GO spyro", & one enemy throws a axe at sparx, luckily it missed but the axe looked sharp. " (gulp) Well i see his point, i better stay quiet till they are all dead."

(S240) spyro sees that & flames the guy while using his ice breath to make him brittle, then he slashes him. The enemy crumbles, & spyro goes on to kill the rest of them.
(SPYRO) "Well that was a good warm up, sparx you can come out now the coast is clear."
(SPARX) "At least for now"

#29 Nov 18, 2009 7:17 AM

DarkMasterBasil

-=one by one the creatures fall... and some of the dark crystals shatter from the lack of power...as something above in the havens as if it was drawing there energy away... apparently...its not the ancestors doing....over time each crystal breaks in parts....and joining the rest in the skies.... as spyro approches the top of malefors lair... he can see a massive crystal.... a dark crystal like no other... the thing looked like a giant egg... yet he can smell the soul of the dark master inside....more monsters spawn from the crystal... a king of each element... ice...thunder...fire...and...earth..guard..the black gem...=-

(is going to bed... be on tommarow..its 2:14am atm XD....reminder... collect every light gem from each boss you see...this will unlock secerts about basil of his past..if u collect all the light gems...the final true enemy will emerge....)

#30 Nov 19, 2009 2:59 AM

S240sx24

(SPARX)AHHHH MORE MONSTERS!(SPYRO)Sparx u shouldn't be surprised, we've been thru this before. this is no different.
(SPARX) yeah but they have those mask things on,u used to have cynder help u with just 1.
(S240) Spyro looks at sparx & NODS
(SPARX) What?
(SPYRO) Sparx just go hide. WHOOSH,sparx was gone & spyro looks to see sparx hiding already.
(SPYRO) wow that was fast.(S240) spyro starts using his electricity breath & stuns his enemies but the mask of the electricity enemy falls, while hes stun he goes & uses his other breaths to knock off the other enemies masks. then he starts to unleash powerful melee attacks, even by grabbing 1 by the leg & swinging him around like a wrecking ball. then they r defeated.
(SPARX) sheesh spyro dont u clean up after your done playing. didn't mom tell u that.(SPYRO)yeah & didn't mom tell u to be a gentleman around girls like cynder?(SPARX)yeah but shes more like a weapon of distruction if u ask me (S240)spyro ignored that comment & came towards the crystal ready 2 end it

#31 Nov 19, 2009 3:46 AM

DarkMasterBasil

#32 Nov 19, 2009 3:47 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#33 Nov 19, 2009 8:14 PM

S240sx24

(SPYRO) sparx look out!, (SPARX) Thats malefor? spyro i hope u dont go to puberty soon. (S240) As malefor slams his tail to the ground to hit them but spyro & sparx dodge, spyro observes malefor to see a crystal around his neck that he didn't have before. (SPYRO) sparx did u notice that crystal around his neck, i bet we have to destroy it. (SPARX) WE? (gulp). (SPYRO) sparx hold on to me this wont be easy. (S240) As malefor swiped his paw to the ground & bits of rock flew in the air, spyro got an idea he used his ice breath to freeze the rock & used his wings to hurl them towards him & it worked hitting him in the crystal & causing him pain, then malefor used his ice shard breath & spyro used his earth element to cover him & sparx, then spyro tried to go & hit him head on but malefor grabbed the boulder & hurled it, spyro & sparx crashed into a rock, it didn't phase them but sparx said (SPARX) Dont do that again! spyro then saw a piece of ice shard stuck to the crystal & thought

#34 Nov 19, 2009 9:18 PM

S240sx24

(SPYRO) If i can some how lodge that shard deeper into the crystal it might be enough to crack it & maybe shatter it.
(S240) malefor used his flame breath & spyro used his too, thus causing a explosion & a huge cloud of smoke grew.
(SPARX) i cant see.
(SPYRO) quiet sparx, just hang on.
(SPARX) Spyro what ru doing? SPYRO!!!!
(Malefor) Where ru spyro?Are u hiding?HAHAHAHA
(S240) malefor blew the smoke away but found spyro nowhere, but then saw a huge boulder come towards him at full speed & hit malefor on the head, thus knocking him out, spyro fell & was tired. but knew he had to end it before malefor did & thought (SPYRO) Dont give up,cynder needs u, so he had enough energy to use a lightning charged tackle & before malefor could block, spyro crashed into too him & lodged that shard really deep that it shattered & spyro flew back weakened a bit but still held his ground, as he saw a light coming from malefor & yelling (Malefor) NOOOOOOOOOOO!.(SPYRO) U have fallen again malefor.& ended in a explosion of light

#35 Nov 19, 2009 9:44 PM

DarkMasterBasil

-=mean while above the very dark clouds above sky's.... the Dark Wyvern sitting giving off the same dark power that malefor used to use... as the dark drake spreads his wings and the bottom hatch opens... dropping... bringing out a metallic wyvern from that hatch as he dives down to retrieve the light crystal... the ship waits for the metal dragon to return with the key item for this conquest...=-

#36 Nov 19, 2009 10:04 PM

VulcanMetalDragon

As the Dark Metal-armored Dragon fell from the Sky, his eyes began to resonate a Dark Violet. He opened up his wings as he began the freefall, gaining Momentum, gliding down towards The Light Crystal. Finding Holes and Tunnels along the way, He finally makes it into the Lair. Upon seeing the Purple dragon and his Companion, he smirks evily, kicking out his Legs and Opening his Wings out, allowing him to lose flight and come crashing down onto his feet, skidding a good few feet before stopping inches from the Light Crystal. He Looks down at it and picks it up within his Jaws before taking it out and holding it between his Wingblades. He continues to look at the Crystal a good Three seconds before turning to the Whelp, smirking and giving off an evil Chuckle.
"So, You're the Purple Dragon That everyone has been talking about, Hmm? The One that Is suposed to Change the Fate of these Next Few Generations? I'm Actually Surprised you Made it this far into your life." He said while looking at him before turning his head towards the remains from the fight. He gave off another Chuckle before looking at the whelp again. "If you think that this was the End of your Little so-called 'Saga', You May as Well Think again. The Worst Has Yet to Come...and you will find the Worst out Very soon." He said before giving off an evil, Dark and Short Laugh while continuing to look at the Whelp, easily Dwarfing him with his Size.

#37 Nov 19, 2009 10:14 PM

S240sx24

(S240) Spyro stared at the dragon & observed him & his huge size. Spyro was concerned for sparx & his own sake, feeling that didn't have enough energy to take on another powerful dragon, especially since spyro felt a evil presence coming from the dragon. but he had to be ready in case he had to fight. (SPYRO) Who are u? & what do u want with that crystal? (S240) While sparx said (SPARX) who cares i say we run!!!.
(SPYRO) Im not going anywhere till i get some answers.

#38 Nov 19, 2009 10:23 PM

VulcanMetalDragon

The Dark Dragon Gave off a Small chuckle, looking snout-to-snout with him, emiting a low growl. He gave the whelp a Deep Dark Glare before slowly standing back up and starting to walk back to where he glided in from. He stopped before Looking back at the Whelp.
"My Name...Is Vulcan, and I'm Only Here for The Crystal The Arrogant Dragon dropped...and Like I said, The Worst Has Yet to come..." He said before placing the Crystal into his Maw and holding it tightly down in his teeth. He looked up and closed his wingblades in before jumping up and thrusting his wings downwards, flying back towards the Ship in the Sky.

#39 Nov 19, 2009 10:29 PM

S240sx24

(S240) Spyro wanted to give chase & fight but knew it would be suicidal to fight knowing how weak he was. & there weren't any crystals around to help him gain strength again. He began to growl. (SPYRO) Wheres cynder?!!!.

#40 Nov 19, 2009 10:36 PM

VulcanMetalDragon

Vulcan gave off an evil smirk as he heard the Question echo throughout the exit route. He didnt respond, wanting to leave the Whelp to find out for himself. He continued to fly through the previous route before finally reaching outside. He began to Flap with increased downward thrust, speeding towards the clouds before Breaking through and Finding his way out. He hesitated in the sky for a brief moment before finding the Ship and started to fly towards it. After a Few quick seconds, he reached the Ship, re-entering in the Hatch and landing inside. He Gave off another chuckle before waiting inside.

#41 Nov 19, 2009 10:55 PM

S240sx24

(S240) sparx saw the look spyro had. & was concerned for his brother.
(S240) spyro growled as he saw the dragon disappear. (SPYRO) sparx i need to stop him & get some answers, but i need to regain strength. Im very worried about cynder, & the fact this is just starting.
(SPARX) Dang it spyro if we would've never left mom & dads we wouldn't of had to deal with this. (SPYRO) When u mean "we" u mean yourself right? (SPARX) YEAH! (S240) spyro just nodded, (SPYRO) Come on sparx we got to follow him maybe we'll find some crystals on the way. (SPARX) & if we dont? (SPYRO) well its better than staying here & doing nothing, im sure we'll find some. Oh & u can let go of me. (SPARX) After what i have been thru fighting with that sounds like a good idea.

#42 Nov 19, 2009 11:59 PM

DarkMasterBasil

#43 Nov 20, 2009 12:17 AM

S240sx24

(SPYRO) That ship was huge.
(SPARX) Yeah it was, well im glad its gone now, so we didn't have to go on it.
(SPYRO) i cant believe i let him get away, we'll we should meet soon he did say it was the beginning & next time i'll be ready.
(S240) sparx looked at his brother & saw the fire in his eyes, that he was willing to do whatever it takes to stop then & save cynder, while he stared at spyro something caught his eye. (SPARX) Spyro whats that i see something shiney. (S240) & he went to grab it, it was behind some grass. sparx showed spyro. (SPYRO) sparx thats just pieces of that light gem that dragon took with him. (SPARX) well have u tried to gain your strength back with this? (SPYRO) Hmmm i never thought of that, lets give it a try. (S240) spyro put his paw on it & felt he got his strength back & was ready to go. (SPYRO) sparx thanks your a genius. (SPARX) hey i, uh a genius, why yes iam. u mind telling mom that? (SPYRO) hehe come on sparx we have to go back to warfang & let ignitus know what happened.

#44 Nov 20, 2009 12:42 AM

VulcanMetalDragon

Vulcan headed upto the Teleportation room of the Airship, still holding onto the crystal when he felt the ship shake from the Main cannon was fired. He gave off a grunt as he rushed up to the Teleportation room. Once He reached the room he headed inside and towards one of the Dark Teleporters. He Stepped inside and used part of the Light Gem's Power to Teleport himself to His commanding Ship, The Lesser Dreadnaught. Upon Teleporting he Headed out of the Room and towards the Bridge. Upon entering the room he headed to Center of the Bridge, where a Large Metal Seat was. He walked over and noticed a Small Canister Sitting on one of the Arms. He Placed the Crystal Inside before Putting the lid that was next to the canister on. He turned towards the Bow of the Dreadnaught.
"Alright. Drop The Tin suits, Then Start Back Towards The Citadel. The Dark Master would be wanting this..." He said as he felt the dreadnaught Hum and watched as it headed towards a nearby beach. The Mighty Ship Beached it's Bow Shallowly. He heard a Loud click echo throughout the ship, knowing that the Front Bay Doors have opened. He watched as the Tin suits exit  from the ship before sitting down in his chair, hearing the Engines of the ship whine loudly and the Bay doors closing back in before the ship Started pulling away from the Beach and Veer back towards the Sea.

#45 Nov 20, 2009 4:21 AM

DarkMasterBasil

(over time as spyro recovers more light gems or fragments... he will learn more ability's... spyro gained light breath ability now... this ability closes dark portals and burns things like fire.... its more like holy fire... is the key to stop the invaders.... )

#46 Nov 20, 2009 5:35 AM

S240sx24

(S240) As spyro & sparx fly towards warfang, sparx is concerned about spyro. (Sparx) spyro whatcha thinking about? (Spyro) huh? nothing sparx, don't worry about it. (Sparx) Yeah right, spyro i know when something is wrong. spill it, your thinking about cynder huh? (Spyro) Well im worried about her, she disappears & then i see her in a vision as her adult dark form again, im afraid its true, plus this new dragon vulcan comes out of no where & says "its just the beginning". i feel lost in all this & worried for cynders sake. (Sparx) Listen spyro even if what u saw was true, all u can do is try to help her, plus u have to save warfang too, remember the big picture? (Spyro) yeah your right sparx, maybe ignitus will find her & then i'll know for sure. (Sparx) Yeah & maybe i'll finally get some sleep, all that fighting got me tired ( yawn ). (Spyro) don't u mean hiding & yelling? (Sparx) HAHAHA ( laughing sarcasticly ) u know what else is funny? (Spyro) What? (Sparx) the thought of u & cynder being together.

#47 Nov 20, 2009 5:45 AM

S240sx24

(Spyro) "sigh" ok u got me. (S240) As both of them flew together in the sky getting near to warfang, he still thought what role vulcan had in this, what was so important about the light crystals, & why he saw cynder in her dark form again sitting on a throne, with another dragon behind her, spyro was confused but he thought about how ignitus could help him maybe answer some of his questions. As they both neared warfang.

#48 Nov 20, 2009 6:02 PM

DarkMasterBasil

#49 Nov 20, 2009 9:03 PM

VulcanMetalDragon

Vulcan Continued to Watch on from the Bridge of the Lesser Dreadnought, Watching everything that was in his view, from the Smoldering Forests to the Enemy Pushing through. He gave off a Low growl to himself, seeing The Attacking forces being pushed back towards the Beach. He stopped growling as soon as he saw the Dark Dragon, swooping in and scorching some of the land and part of the Enemy's army. He Grinned, knowing this was the Signal to get into action.
"Now...The Fun Begins." He said before making Haste towards the Bow of the ship. Once he was on Deck he closed up his wingblades and Bolted towards the Bow, putting out his wings and Jumping onto the front of the Railing, pushing off with his legs and Thrusting foward with his Wings, quickly getting airborne as he flew towards his Forces and Landed in front of  them with a loud crash, landing on his feet and Inhaling deeply before his eyes glew a Bright Purple and gave off a Deafening, Piercing, and Crippling Screechroar Towards the Oncomming army, Hopefully stopping them briefly or Intimidating them. The Screechroar echoed throughout the Land, Also being Heard Quite clearly from Warfang. He Grinned.
"The Dark Army Shall Break Through Your Defences of Your Armies and City! Have At Us!" He said, Opening his Wingblades and going into a Battlestance.

#50 Nov 20, 2009 10:26 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

I Drop out here. I cannot delete post since it has been quoted, basil. delete your quote and this will disappear as well.

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

Board footer