Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#151 Jul 03, 2010 12:55 AM

CynderRules
Gems: 0

Re: Character Sheets

I know it's short. But I'm not one for a lot of descriptive stuff.

#152 Jul 03, 2010 12:59 AM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Mostly deciding on the weaknessess and powers. And the dead parents thing

#153 Jul 03, 2010 3:49 AM

Jackson117

Updated my OC.

Now his more killable.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#154 Jul 03, 2010 5:34 AM

Spyro_Fan_Forever

винт это. винт все это и оставь меня.

#155 Jul 05, 2010 6:49 PM

Jayne_Szarotka
Website

Name: Jayne Szarotka
Age: With being a Gēmu dragon, which is a common species of dragon on the other side of the tropical island which Jayne lives on, Jayne was abandoned as an egg and brought up by a family of Ezakoitum dragons. She lives her live happy, but they can be some flaws during her life sometimes. She is likely to have been born thirteen or fourteen years ago, and with being adopted by the Ezakoitum dragon tribe, she has had a birthday generated for her, which is twenty-second day of December, Christmas day.
Gender/Power: Female and straight. She has the elements water and ice. When she breathes ice she can turn things into ice, but not living things. When she attacks living thinks with her breathe, it melts into water. This is a common thing with a Gēmu dragon. She can turn into a grey donkey or a rabbit, which is only useful for disguise.
Appearance: Jayne is rather petite for a dragon, but this is because she is a Gēmu dragon. She is plump, and has a rather immense belly along with a dark red underbelly. Despite her eyes being huge, her eyesight is poor and in her eye’s everything seems to be blurry. She has large scaly eyebrows above each eye. Jayne had a pair of glasses given to her by her Mother for one of her birthday’s a couple years back. Jayne, considering the glasses ugly hastily shoved them up her long, big, rabbit-like ears which she uses to fly (she has no wings) once her Mother was gone . Her Mother is always working, and she hasn’t noticed, luckily for Jayne. Unlike her front legs, her back legs do not have paws with ice shards as nails, they have dark brown hooves instead of claws. Not only does Jayne have real ice shards as nails, but she also has real ice shards on her cheeks. Her body is so freezing that the ice on her body stays content, along with Jayne herself. Her scales are light ebony, and she has traces white and azure spots around her body. Jayne’s tail is much hefty, but it is short in length at the same time. At the end of her tail is some red fur, almost in the shape of a paint brush – and she uses it as a paint brush! Inside her ear is a gravity hammer, She also
has a crooked flute which she loves to play to annoy other dragons inside her ear (She
can't play it very well). Her favourite item is her pink brush. Her least
favourite item is some rusty, huge, 'ugly' glasses which she hates to with can stop the gravity around the character. The weapon can speak English, but the weapon is stubborn and won’t usually do what Jayne tells it to do, and it has never done what Jayne requests. Jayne has scarlet hair infested with mud and etc and she has never combed it. Speaking of her head, she wears a purple triangle hat with a red badge which she found when strolling in a forest, along with sewn on patches from green to pink. She wears pink and green legwarmers on her legs. Her neck is fairly medium sized.
Personality: Jayne is hung onto the older dragon's
quotes, and uses them to remind her of her common sense. She is curious
and likes to chat and drift away from tricky situations. Likes to do
everything the easy way and slightly lazy. However, she can put much of
effort into defending herself from any offences from other specimen’s
mouths. Jayne is rather nosy and discouraging as a result. She is obessed with boys and will desprately ask them to have a date with her, but when she finds true love she doesen't want to
admit it. But on the other hand, Jayne will cry like a volcano when upset by
the simplest thing sometimes. She is also very girly and slightly vain. Even when
she's helping, she may not realise that she is not helping.

#156 Jul 06, 2010 7:47 AM

killa_cz
Website

well i guess i could add some more btw wolf what systems do you own

BTW you seriously have never seen a fat dragon.....

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#157 Jul 07, 2010 1:21 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Holy frack space out!

#158 Jul 07, 2010 8:45 AM

Jackson117

Nucking futs!.

Updated again OC.

WE ARE VESYMBIOTEIC(VENOM?)

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#159 Jul 07, 2010 12:32 PM

Jayne_Szarotka
Website

Am I confirmed?

#160 Jul 08, 2010 8:34 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Once you space out so I can read it I'll look it over.

#161 Jul 09, 2010 10:15 AM

Jayne_Szarotka
Website

#162 Aug 10, 2010 6:08 PM

Harpuia

Name: Rain

Appearance: He is a ninja. Wearing mostly black with neon green at the trim of his clothes. Hes human. His eyes are green, He is an average height for a human. He wears a backpack, long sleeve shirt, gloves, baggy pants, a hood, a scarf covering his mouth.

Powers: He is slightly magical. After taking power from some of the portals. He can cast some spells. His favorites include fireballs and lightning. He is also very smart at creating things. Another power he has is creating portals. Unfortunately things mostly go wrong when he creates them.

Weaknesses: Even though he can use magic. It can backfire. Since he's human. He can't control magic as well as dragons. He also is unwilling to get help and is insanely stubborn.

Personality: Kind of cold, stubborn, unlucky and angry.

Background: He was raised in the forgotten realms. Supposed to be its caretaker and guardian. Rain protected the portals for years. But everyday the portals continued to die. (Sorry using PS3.)

#163 Aug 10, 2010 6:08 PM

Harpuia

Background(Cont): He tried to restore the portals with his magic but continued to fail. He was only able to save a few. This led to his hatred of dragons. He felt they abandoned these worlds. He met the Sorceress and Bianca. He learned how to use some powerful magic and even could open portals. He thought he found a solution but his portals were only temporary. He now is trying to get to the dragon realm to collect dragons the Sorceress said would revive the world. This is a year before Bianca ever stole the eggs and Rain isn't as nice of keeping dragons alive.

#164 Aug 21, 2010 3:43 AM

Jackson117

Re-EDIT Post for things

#165 Oct 02, 2010 2:48 AM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#166 Oct 02, 2010 3:25 AM

Spyro the hero dragon

Name:Spyro

Personallity:he is purple hes small but he packs a punch he will once again deafet evil

Powers: UNknown

Spyro  roll

#167 Oct 17, 2010 12:49 AM

Aspektrumm

Ok, so I'm new to the forums, but I do have an RP character big_smile.

NAME: Drakos

ELEMENT: Ice

APPEARENCE: He stands bipedal like a human at a height of around 5'5'' (weight of around 190 lbs). He had silver scales all over his body. He has ivory white spikes from the top of his head until the end of his tail. He has a charcoal grey underside. He has emerald green eyes that seem to light up like fire when he is enraged. He has charcoal grey wings rimmed with silver. Has a medium sized spike at the end of his tail. His horns are the same colour as the spikes on his back and curve slightly inward (towards each other) and are of medium length.

PERSONALITY: Typically a withdrawn and quiet dragon, Drakos tends to keep to himself most of the time. The reason for this may have something to do with his background (see background for info). He's a dependable and courageous dragon who rarely back down from a fight, but knows his physical weaknesses and, as a result, knows when to back down (which he rarely has to). The fact that he's so quiet and withdrawn makes people think that he's sort of a jerk. In reality, however, Drakos is a kind and caring guy on the inside who can differ between whom he can trust and whom he cannot quite well.

POWERS: Drakos uses his piercingly-cold icy breath to his advantage. When he's in the right type of climate (which is usually in a climate that is anywhere between slightly cold and rediculously freezing) he can control his icy-cold breath to "freeze" his enemies to death. He has tremendous lower body strength, which also gives him a good sense of balance (this makes it hard to take him down in hand-to-hand combat). Something else he is capable of is aerial combat. In air, he uses his small-ish stature to his advantage, giving him tremendous agile movement in air.

WEAKNESSES: With great power also comes great weakness tongue. Drakos has icy-cold breath, yes. However, a weakness about him is if the climate around him is too warm, then his breathing powers are a little useless (we're talking like reeeeeeaaaalllyyy warm here though). He's weak to the element of fire (for the obvious reason that he is an ice dragon). In aerial combat, when he over-uses his agility in air, he'll sometimes lose control of his body in air as a result. His psychological weakness? When people tell him that he's too quiet, it sometimes angers him a little bit, which might either improve or weaken his fighting (depending on the situation).

BACKGROUND: Drakos was born into a caring family. His upbringing varied. His mother was a more positive and nurtuting upbrining. This was often stifled by his father's strict upbrining. Drakos was psychologically abused by his father. His father always used to tell him that "If you can't take criticism, then you'll never be a man." This psychological abuse has turned Drakos into a shell of his former self emotionally because his father's influence was negative and left a negative impression on him. He is usually quiet because he was told by his father that he should never speak unless spoken too. He lives by this rule to this day because he never got over the fact that every time he spoke to his father it seemed like he would be criticized for it.

I hope this is ok. Lemme know if you need anything more for this, k?

Which one of these words don't you understand?
Talking to you is like clapping with one hand
Caught in a mosh!

#168 Oct 21, 2010 6:31 PM

Zakaweshi

#169 Oct 31, 2010 2:49 AM

Aspektrumm

So.....am I in or not?

Which one of these words don't you understand?
Talking to you is like clapping with one hand
Caught in a mosh!

#170 Nov 02, 2010 2:58 PM

Zakaweshi

i think the mod responsible for this thread is not very active, would be nice to get a response too

#171 Nov 16, 2010 10:06 AM

Zakaweshi1

Had a few problems with getting my email stolen so i made a new account, my previous one is Zakaweshi, so just think about it as if i posted Blueice's character sheet here

#172 Jan 16, 2011 2:23 PM

Mad Dragon

#173 Jan 16, 2011 7:05 PM

muttly

#174 Jan 27, 2011 3:34 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

I'm not sure if Rurik is around or not but I was wondering if I could use these two new characters.

Name: Marx

Appearance: A yellow dragon he has green eyes and purple curved horns. The tip of His tail is in the shape of a lighting bolt.

Personality: Marx is very quiet. He does not talk much because he is
traumatized. He acts ice cold. And does not show any emotion.

Background: Marx was a very kind and gentle dragon. One day when traveling an old beaten path to explore he was kidnapped by a demonic dragon named Arken. Arken abused and tortured Marx and made him do his bidding. Argil recsued him along with Zaph. Marx has been looking for Arken trying to kill him.

Powers: Marx can breath electric lighting bolts, use electric like bombs, and even electric arcs. But he is still afraid of using this because of his past expirence with Arken. Marx tries to use his electric attacks but he can never breath them.

Weakness: Marx is very afraid of fighting. He still hears Arken's voice in his head. And he feels like Arken is even beside him at times taunting and putting him down. He hates to fight and does not want to but he knows he has to. He always is reminded of Arken when he faces an enemy.

Name: Zaph

Apperance: Black with green eyes. His tail tip is white and looks like a hook.

Personality: Zaph is overconfident. He loves to brag about how great he is. Loves to show off and always mocks villians and even calls them things like pushovers. Zaph is full of himself and thinks he can take on any challenge.

Powers: Zaph can breath wind breezes. Or even powerful gusts of wind. But he never really learned how to use this because he was always charging into battles or things headfirst and never learned how to properly control the power of wind.

Background: When Zaph was only five months old he was *bleep*ed by an evil female dragon. He never told anybody but Marx, Argil and his family about the event and he tries to hide it. Which is why he became overconfident to hide his fear. Zaph never lets anyone get close to him because of this.

Weakness: He can be pretty stubborn. He always ended up in fights when he was was younger because of how overconfident he was. He is weak againt fire. Because the dragon who *bleep*ed him almost burnt him to death. If Zaph comes into contact with flames in any way he will be killed within seconds.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#175 Feb 03, 2011 12:23 AM

knightstemplar

Name: Marlowe preston

Species: human

Apperance: marlowe wears a standard combat uniform with a combat helmet. his hair is blonde and his physiqe is strong. the equipment he has is an m60, .44 magnum, and a combat knife. (this is what he had on when he went through the portal)

Personality: independent,loyal,helpful,kind, and intellegent

Powers: none

Weakness: if a friend is dead he will become truamatized becuase it will remind him of his squad back in iraq 1 year ago. scence then he has ptsd

Background: Marlowe was born in Austin Texas in 1991. 18 years later he was drafted in to the army and showed promise in the army. the general of the training acadamy called him to his office. the general showed marlowe plans for a portal at black mesa and asked him to be a test subject. marlowe hesetated then accepted the mission. arrived at black mesa the scientists turned on the portal then the worst thing happened the portal malfunctioned when marlowe went through. it teleported him to spyro`s world and stayed there to help spyro if he is needed.

hope you like this character.

Board footer