Website

Re: Character Sheets

#128 Apr 18, 2010 1:51 PM

Rurikredwolf
Gems: 0
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Kinda similar? They basically have the same color and personality lol.

#129 Apr 18, 2010 1:56 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

#130 Apr 18, 2010 2:01 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Ok, ok, all accepted...

#131 Apr 18, 2010 2:03 PM

Nightfall
Website

YES!  big_smile Thank you Rurik.

#132 Apr 26, 2010 4:24 AM

Jackson117

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#133 Apr 27, 2010 11:11 PM

Celenxv

Name: Rain

Appearance: A sleek and slender yellow scaled dragoness with light electric bluish green wing membranes and a subtle gold and bronze horns. He underbelly is darker than her wing membranes. Her body, despite her slender build, it hides her muscles under her scales. Her eyes are a playful electric blue and she has large, slender wings. On her tail she has a jagged tail blade shaped like a bolt of lightning. She can often been seen with her dark leather book pouch which holds her journal.   

Personality: She is docile and cheerful in nature. She can be rather rash and forgetful at times, often leaving her things behind or forgetting about something. She is a hard worker, and she can easily get carried away with just about anything. When she's excited, she has a tendency of talking so fast that some others cannot understand her. She is rather timid around boys and can easily become anxious, but she can be quite opinionated at times.

Background: She was born and raised in Warfang, living with her mother and her older brother. Her father was abusive and beat her mother a lot, Rain being in her bedroom. At one point she was almost strangled by him, before her mother beat the larger earth dragon out of their home and they left. Soon after an attempt from him to break into their home again with his friends, which her grandmother electrocuted with a Thunder Fury attack, they moved to another place of Warfang, closer to the town's center. Due to her earlier trauma by almost being killed by her own father, she stopped speaking until she was five. Her older brother though surprisingly understood her, despite her muted status.

Powers: Rain, being an electric dragon has a natural affinity for breathing and using her element. She is very agile and focuses on her elemental abilities more than her physical ones, but surprisingly due to her childhood abuse, she can take a beating. Also, due to her father being an Earth Dragon, she also has a slight resistance to the Earth element.

Weaknesses: She focuses on her breaths more than her body, so she is vulnerable to physical combat and cannot stand the ice element. She also has a tendency to give up when she loses her belief in herself.

Notes: Rain is an evolving character, some Roleplays will permanently be added to her profile. She has a phobia of needles (or anything that looks like needles) and surprisingly, she greatly dislikes great heights, though she will fly high if she has too.

#134 Apr 28, 2010 12:26 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Jackson, I saw invincible in there. I don't allow invincible characters. Unless he thinks he is.

Accepted Celen

#135 Apr 28, 2010 7:34 AM

Jackson117

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#136 Apr 28, 2010 10:59 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Hmm....mental? Cool. I'll see this.

#137 Apr 30, 2010 8:56 PM

Aceedwin

Name: Jorfl

Appearance: Small and lean, yellow dragon, with perked horns and pink eyes. Has some rather unimpressive ridges along his spine, and a dull point to the end of his tail. Likes to wear his goggles, which are green-tinted and have no real function beyond eye protection.

Personality: Generally quite disloyal, following quite an egotistical philosophy. Lazy and un-confrontational, he will at least try to keep good relations with most people. Will also tend to run from unplanned battles, i.e. an unexpected ambush.

Background: Lead a very embarrasing childhood without any magical powers, laughed at sometimes. Eventually became a marksman, and designed his crossbows, hoping to better magic with science.

Powers: Carries a set of miniature crossbows, and a startling array of bolts, poisoned, enchanted and also sharp.

Weaknesses: Unable to really stand magical attacks, and unlikely to stand his ground anyway. Cannot do any magic, but can sense the workings of electrical magic nearby.

Notes: Possibly a bit of a comedic character. Cannot be played in quadruped RPs, because of the design of crossbows.

#138 Apr 30, 2010 10:09 PM

Jackson117

#139 Apr 30, 2010 10:32 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

I guess he is in...

#140 May 15, 2010 12:24 PM

Nightfall
Website

OK Rurik, all of my sheets have been updated. They contain mostly the same content but they are in greater detail. You might wanna look back through them to check that they're still OK.

As for Mort and Naomi's sheets, they've got a few differences (although they are mostly as they were before). Mort's background (and parts of his personality) and Naomi's personality have been re-written, so you ought to read them and see if they're still OK.

I'll post them on DraconicWolves soon as well.

#141 May 26, 2010 8:04 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

I am going to be using other characters than my created book characters becuase I do not wish to reveal anything more about them.

So instead, I made a new character that is still a WIP

Name: Illthian

Element: Earth

Appearance: Illthian is a rather unusual earth dragon. For one, he lacks the muscles that most earth dragons have. He has really dark green scales with black horns that at first go straight before curling down and curling into something akin to a rams. They are really durable and used to block. He has a bushy spine that goes down his backside and his wing membranes appear to be made out of black leaves. His claws look similar to blackened wood as well. His tail ended in a bladed leaf-like shape and was used for stabbing. His under scales are of the same color as his horns. A bracelet of Lightore (which is said to be pure) is around his front right claw. Also, his right eye has a pupil, while his left eye lacks one.

Personality: Illthian is a cocky and crafty dragon who always seems to be full of himself. He is an engineer and can craft multiple things provided he has the materials. As such, his intellect is higher than average and he prefers to use his element and tools rather than claw to claw combat. He is a very subtle crook.

Powers: As previously stated, Illthian can engineer various things. This can range from a simple toy to a bomb. He constantly improves his inventions when not stealing and after something happened, engineered a bracelet made out of pure Lightore. His element is earth and he can create table for him to work on or a wall to give him time to escape/finish up something. He uses his element to power some of his creations. His special move is that he can form an earthquake. He also can also grow flowers on his body if he stands in the sun so that he can use photosynthesis.

Weaknesses – Illthian is powerless without his inventions or elements. He can't take too many hits and can go down easily. Something that many assume to be a strength but is actually a weakness is that he becomes too focused in his work to the point where he cannot tell if a bomb is gonna go off. He is also terribly afraid fire and will steer clear of it every time he can. He also cannot read facial expressions and just goes off as if they were unaffected by him.

Background: Illthian was raised by a clearly rich family even though he has never said where or who his parents were. He ran away from home is what he tells other sand spends his times on the streets, selling his creations and nicking anyone of their gold at any chance by the use of trickery. Despite life going good for him, his life was turned upside down when he was hit with what he thought was a meteor and instead turned out to be a malevolent entity. He forged a Lightore bracer to stop from taking over, even though he has to deal with the constant badgering. This has given him time to speak to the shadowy figure inside of him and the two, while disagreeing on most things, found themselves to work together to solve various things, leading to multiply comedic incidences in which Illthian will randomly burst out and start shouting at the entity inside of him. Many think him as insane for this and have suggested a mental hospital.

#142 Jun 23, 2010 8:30 PM

killa_cz
Website

Name: singularity

Appearance: A green and brown dragon (the colors mix to make camo) a chubby dragon (but not fat and if he is called fat your dead) some decently big wings each brown with one dark green eye, and one dark brown some medium sized horns that are brown and could pass as branches if he’s in a forest

Personality: loves to stay in a forest and get a jump on some one and hates to be in the open were he stands out he would rather get the jump on some one a little crazy in the head but not insane still somewhat sane likes to eat a lot and a bit of a romance but if he gets the girl he gets the girl he doesn’t really care but he has a sense of humor, very sacrastic

Background: when at age 13 he ran away from home just cause he felt like it  he fled to the woods and stood there at around age 18 his body has changed to match his environment and blend in so he has the upper hand
Now he is 21 living in the forest and safe and secure but for how much longer (rp can change this)

Powers: has very sharp claws and if he can jump some one from behind there good as dead but he is a fire dragon by birth and its not as strong when he’s in the woods  becuase he dosent want to start a fire he cant stop as it is in the open, also he is trained in the art of the ranger able to summon animals to help but he is not perfected to it yet he can only summon wolves right now

Weaknesses: hates being in the open and cant fight as good in it. Never sleeps good at night so he is mostly restless though he is a fire dragon his body is like the forest hates FIRE and it can burn him up pretty good his weight and he can get mad (think wolverine LOL nah dont) easy, his ranger skills take alot of energy to summon bigger animals such as a bear or giant spider

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#143 Jun 27, 2010 11:17 PM

Onyxia
Website

Name: Signey

Appearance: She is a black dragon with blue and indigo flecks on her scales. Her eyes are a vivid blue, and they glow in the dark. Her horns are antalope shaped and they are a black darker than her body.

Element: Arcane, despite popular beliefs. They're not rare, they're just anti social. Arcanes do your normal wizard stuff. Make chairs levitate, turn rock into crystal. That kind of stuff. Her breath is blue arcane fire/energy.

Personality: Signey is eccentric. She'd rather spend her time alone and doing the things she likes. It's not that she's friendly, but other dragons are often put off by her wierd sense of humor and personality, so she's used to being snubbed.

Background: As an arcane dragon, she was raised differently. When she was at dragon schooling she didn't join the Sheep-ball team or the Goat-butting team. She joined other, odd activities. When she grew up she became a little more controlled of her emotions, but not by much. She lives in an abandoned magician's tower in the middle of the forest.

Plusses: She's a really good magician when she's not stumbling over her words. And she can cook! Really! Her cakes are to die for!

Faults : She's dyslexic . . it's a major problem when you're trying to repeat an incantation and instead of saying "Turn this fig into a fig pie" she turns it into a tye-dye t-shirt.

P.P.S: She has a pentagram on her back.

Image: Coming Soon

"I can't believe it's not butterfingers!" - Onyxia big_smile

(( I am Dyslexic, be patient with me. Please ))

#144 Jun 27, 2010 11:31 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Oh you're back now Ony?

IMO, Alex is a human name. But really, never seen a fat dragon. Just add a few more things to str and weak if you want and he'd be interesting

#145 Jun 27, 2010 11:45 PM

Onyxia
Website

Surprize! Nice to see you too! big_smile

#146 Jun 27, 2010 11:52 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Ya. You gonna start up that RP you did like a year and a half ago?

#147 Jun 28, 2010 5:18 AM

Onyxia
Website

I . . don't know. I'd have to have a LOT of members.

#148 Jun 28, 2010 8:39 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Or just another one. Cuz I make many, many, many changes to Ornlu.

#149 Jul 03, 2010 12:38 AM

CynderRules

Name: Luna

Species: Dragon

Element: Wind

Appearance: Slender, athletic looking dragon. She has a midnight blue body, with her chest and wing membranes a soft white opaque. Almost like moonstone. She is above-average height for a female (and I don't know what 'average' is for a dragon, so I'm just gonna put 'above-average') Her eyes are a grey, almost silver color, yet she is not blind. She has long, lean muscles. And very flimsy spines that sway in the wind. She wears a simple circlet upon her head, which was her mother's and believes that her mother's spirit is always with her because of it.

Personality: She is a kind-hearted dragon, if she gave you the chance to be her friend. She prefers to be alone and not make connections with anyone. Her heart has been chilled and hardened from being hurt by close friends. Yet inside it yearns to be able to feel like she did before. She is very calm, however when certain buttons are pushed she easily loses it. But she is quite honorable. A person (or dragon) could bet their lives on her word.

Background: Was born into a normal family. Had a mother and father, and two younger sisters eventually. However, her village was laid waste by enemies. Even though she found her parents dead bodies, she never found any remains of her sisters. She's been wandering the forests, and doing odd jobs about the various towns and cities since then.

Powers: Her powers came about when her village was being burned. Just as the fire was about to consume her, she was surrounded by a sphere of wind. It kept the fire at bay, and she's been practicing with it since. Also, a hard life on her own has made her strong and agile. And 'street smart' I guess you could call it.

Weaknesses: Though she knows a lot about the real world, and how to take care of herself, she's never finished her education. Therefore it is lacking. She is also not quite as attractive as most dragonesses. Her body is hardened from defending herself, marked with scars and callouses. She also has a dislike of men. As many of the lowlifes in the towns tried to 'buy her time'. And these feelings happen to get her into a brawl know and again. When angry (and I mean angry) she is a force to be reckoned with, and often her oponets leave limping.

Other details: A good tracker, and huntress. Also has a soft spot for little kids, especially girls who were her sisters' ages.

#150 Jul 03, 2010 12:40 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Hmm...gonna mull this one over.

Board footer