Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#101 Feb 02, 2010 4:53 PM

s'pyromane
Gems: 0

Re: Character Sheets

Sorry Rurik , that's how I imaginated her first...These are my first caracters , I would say it's not that bad if you ask me , but of course it's FAR from perfect , besides the fact that they need a clean up.
Don't hesitate to say what is bad in my sheets huh , so I won't do the same mistakes in my next sheets , in case I create new caracters.

#102 Feb 02, 2010 5:25 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

My only issue with Luna is that she has no motivation other than to create a different world. It's something we have seen before. You can choose to change her goal, but try to give her some more life than that. Such as, what makes it that she has to redo it other than she wants to? She hates pimples? Or something.

#103 Feb 02, 2010 5:29 PM

s'pyromane

Umm , I see. I'll have to clean up her goal then , since it's no longer his real objective. But you need to know the whole story...So a BIG clean up ! Argh...Well , don't worry , I'll take note of this advice anyways and edit it , so she will no longer be a cliché.

#104 Feb 02, 2010 10:15 PM

Leo

Here's another I've been meaning to post.
-------------------------------
Name: Jolt

Species: Dragon

Height: 3'1"

Weight: 54 lbs

Appearance: Teal colored scales covering most of his body. Silver eyes, underbelly, horns and wing membrane. His horns curl down like a ram's and he also has a small horn on the end of his muzzle. He has a spade on the end of his tail. His muzzle is shaped similiar to Cynder's. He wears a ceramonial cloak similar to the Chronicler's, only black and gold instead of blue and grey. Carries multiple parchments slung from it. Scrawny build.

Backstory: Jolt was one of the eggs layed before Gaul's raid on the Dragon temple which led to Cynder's capture and Spyro's seperation from the others. Jolt's egg was forgotten by the Apes and therefore was never smashed. (It's rumored it was knocked over into a safer location.) But something occured which caused him not to hatch until three years later. He was raised by the Chronicler and taught the ways of recording history. (Which explains his cloak)

Personality: Like his name suggests, Jolt is very manic and paranoid. But has a kind heart. He's very shy around new people. But is sweet once you get to know him. He doesn't like to fight and prefees to handle things peacefully.

Element: Electricity.

Strengths: Is very intelligent and is a phenominal writer. Also very skilled in using his element.

Weaknesses: Lacks hand-to-hand combat skills. Suffers from Brontophobia, Hydrophobia, and Acrophobia.
------------------------------
There we go. Please don't steal.

Sometimes you just need a little less stress, and alot more cake.

Roll the Sun! Praise the Sun!

#105 Feb 12, 2010 8:29 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Am I too late to put mine up Rurik?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#106 Feb 12, 2010 8:39 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

No. You can still register.

#107 Feb 12, 2010 10:04 PM

Mr. John

Ok here goes hope this is good enough.
Name: Argil

Apperance: A deep dark blue dragon. He has a cold almost grumpy look on his face most of the time. His right horn is curved and white he lost his left one in a tragic battle but refuses to speak of it. His eyes are ocean blue and he has a muscular build. His wings are a deep blue.

Backstory: Argil used to live in a village not to far away from Dragon City but it was attacked by The Dark Master and burned to the ground. Ever since Argil has become a sort of hermit living by a river inside an abandoned cave.

Personality: Argil used to be a kind and caring kind of dragon. But ever since his village was destroyed he became a lone wolf and perfers to do things on his own. He hates to be bothered he really wants to open back up but is too scared and feels like others will get hurt because of him.

Powers: He can breath the element of water. Being able to create gashes of water from his mouth and so fourth.
Element: Water

Strengths: Very strong and smart. He has learned a lot about survival for living by himself for so many years.

Weaknesses: He hates fire has not overcome this fear especially after the accident. Does not talk much and is very shy around female dragons. He usually mumbles so he rearly speaks.

Hope that is good enough. Hope it was not to long.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#108 Feb 13, 2010 4:45 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Another 'home burned, lone wolf' thing, eh? Ah well, I should stop trying.

expand a bit on strengths/powers. The tital wave is a bit overpowered though.

you may use this character in beginner should you choose not expand.

#109 Feb 13, 2010 1:09 PM

Mr. John

smile Okay thank you.

Cayla Mills

#110 Feb 13, 2010 1:44 PM

the dark dragoness queen

#111 Feb 13, 2010 3:12 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Gonna need a lot more info than that and an explanation of what those elements are,

#112 Feb 13, 2010 10:25 PM

Sharpshot2010

I edited my post, again, I am horrible at creating characters -.-

True men are those who keep to their word, their honor, & don't fall to deciet

#113 Feb 15, 2010 10:01 PM

jgoughy

________ ______
       |      |_____  |          |     |\   |
       |       _____| |          |     | \  | iSuN FTW!
       |                  |          |     |  \ |
       |          uck   |______|    |   \|
____I___              ur              an

#114 Feb 16, 2010 12:45 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

I'ma gonna have to say his pwoers are OP and lacks any real weakness other than the 'strike here' thing.

#115 Feb 19, 2010 6:03 PM

Blade

The RP area as changed a lot since I left but, I can see it's for the better.

Name:Aakil

Appearance: A soot black dragon. Deep purple eyes that glint when you you into them. Black-ish brown horns that curve back slightly. Thin looking with small amount of muscle on his body. Wears a cloak that covers his left arm. The strap of the cape connects to a small sachal of scrolls and vials.

History: Aakil was born a son to a alchemist. His father sold him to the potion dragon where he worked for about 7 years.  he was taught how to read, write and understand many things an average dragon his aged won't know for years to come. Has he grew up he became more and more he became less seen around town.  His mind soon affect his appearance. His mind started to read upon dark recipes. Soon he became a deep black. By the time he was 17 he was barely seen in public and was only seen if out in dark allies. Dragon that saw him though he was on drugs but really he was buying ingredients for potoins he was now making. At the age of 24 he was never seen in town again and the alchemist was closed. He had set off to find ingredients that where rare and new. At the age of 32 he had returned to the town or what was left of it. It had been burned. all that was left where dragon hermits. Then he left to find a new life.

Personality: Aakil is quite dull to talk to. He never seems to have a different tone of voice. He acts as same under pressure but if something is need he can get quite demanding. He isn't a fighter, but is quite good at poisons and other dangerous concoctions.

Element: It was fire but from the dark writings he read changed it into poison.

Strengths: Quite intelligent and is skilled in potions and herbs. He is skilled in his element as well. He is also immune to poison

Weakness: He lacks hand-to-hand combat. He can't kill a girl and also he can't kill anyone by his hand but by illness or poisons.

There. It took a while but I got there. Hope it's fine.
(oh, yes Please don't STEAL)

"I wouldn't knife you in the back.
For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#116 Feb 20, 2010 5:53 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

I don't like how poison is an element. Kind of a boring character tbh, but it seems that you intended it.

Other than that, I don't see too much issues.

#117 Apr 06, 2010 7:51 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

2 more. Hope you like (and accept) them wink

Race: Human (Myran)
Name: Moon
Side: Neutral or Light, varies for each RP.
Element (or Magic in this case): Shadow

Appearance: A strong-looking woman. Dark, brown hair which almost seems to look black. Usually dressed in a deep purple, red and black cloak, covered by some shoulder plating. Her lower arms are also protected by iron armor plating, so is her breast. She wears a brown belt with golden seams and an iron buckle. Finally, she also wears a small necklace totally made out of iron.

History: Moon was born in a faraway desert province in the shadow lands. Though she was born and grew up there, she isn't on the dark side. In fact, no one in her village, Myrannias, is on the dark side. They are either neutral or aid the light a bit. Myrannias is a small village in which human settlers and shadow masters live, called the Myran, known by their experience in professional forgery, creating the toughest weapons of the area. Not only as a tradition of the Myran, but also because of own will, Moon eventually mastered some powerfull shadow Magic, and learned to fight with blades at a local weapon forge. Eventually, she forged her own, infragible blades and became a local fighter in the town's defence system. Soon enough, she became one of the most powerful warriors the Myran had ever known. At the age of 25, she finally left the wastelands to become a lone warrior and asassin, and paired up with a Dragon after a few months. Humans and Dragons which are friends was rare, but Moon didn't care about that. It's the only Dragon to which she can be honest and talk in a more social way. Now don't think she never sees Myrannias anymore, because she visits it and stays there once in a while.

Personality: Moon has no problem with talking to anyone, but thinks before she says something. When in combat, she attacks technically, not recklessly. She has a certain strategy of surviving and fighting, and has no fear. However, she likes to take the lead and can act demanding. She listens to what others say, and knows a lot. She's very bad at social interaction with anyone but people she knows from Myran, and it will never change. She doesn't give up quickly.

Powers: Moon is able to gather energy from the dead and the night to convert it into shadow attacks like exploding necro-spheres, shadow spikes, dark explosions, shadow projectiles (to throw) and some more. She is able to, with enough energy, revive a dead being for a short while in her control, and finally, she can also drain the life out of an enemy at extremely slow pace, but eventually transfer it to another being to heal or revive it. The process is extremely slow, and Moon becomes very vulnerable when she uses it.
Furthermore, she is a strong warrior, specialized in close combat. She can attack unexpectedly and silent, dealing quick damage which is not very painful, but if hit frequently, it will.

Weaknesses: She's weak against the elements of ice and light. Her "armor" only protects weakly against decent attacks, and is vulnerable when using magic which requires a lot of energy. Can only use magic when there is enough energy the dead or night can give her, so she is weaker at day on a place where there are as least signs of death as possible. This environment can weaken her greatly. She lacks skill of ranged attacks, except magic. Her partner Dragon is also an emotional weakness of her, which she hides in prescence of others. If it gets hurt, it feels like she gets hurt as well, making her look like a weakling instead of that fearless warrior.

Equipment: A somewhat weak armor consisting of separate platings on her shoulders, breast, lower arm and knees. A belt, a necklace and a cloak are the rest of her clothes. She carries two strong, wide short swords, designed for fast and close combat, the handgrips are made of iron and set with amethyst. Nothing more.

And now for #2... guess what.

Race: Dragon
Name: Ionodra
Side: Neutral or Light, varies every RP.
Element: Ice

Appearance: A Dragon whose scales exist of all lighter colours of blue. He has white and blue wings that sparkle in the sunlight. His eyes are blue, and his belly is white with a little bit of blue. Spikes are everywhere on his body, except on his back, where a line of shark fin-like blue plates are positioned. It has sharp horns, going up and bending in a 90 degree angle. The end of his tail is a blue flame. His scales feel as cold as ice. He has sharp-looking claws. Normally he walks quadruple, but fights bipedal.

History: Ionodra was born in the deep, cold caves of the highest mountains, somewhere in the northern provinces of the world. He trained to defend from his father and mother, and stayed with them untill he was 23. He left, since he had grown up, and hunted on his own, still near the mountains, untill he got captured by someone he didnt know and never wanted to know. He was put into prison in the mountains, but managed to free himself. He can't remember how or when, but he still wears a chain around his right paw. A few years later, he met Moon and decided to leave his lone life behind and stay with her, after agreement.

Personality: Surprisingly cautious, likes to be with his partner. He is, unlike Moon, sympathetic and examines every opponent before attacking it (or leaving it alone). He is always in to help, and his form of attacking is used frequently to get enemies out of the way, not attacking very aggressively. Like Moon, he shows no fear, unless his opponent uses fire. He also does not give up and (tries to) never let his friend down.

Powers: Posesses over a wide variety of frost magic. He can freeze water without any problem, can freeze people to the ground for a while, create a small dome of ice to protect the area, use ice bombs and shards as projectiles and generate frosty windstorms, but that last one costs him a lot of energy. He also has a very long lance which he can twist and use to attack. It reaches a wide area and is infused with frost magic. It can also generate small or big shockwaves, depending on how many energy is put into the attack, to knock back enemies.

Weaknesses: Extremely weak to fire and a bit weak to shadow. Gets weaker the hotter it gets, hates losing battles. Hates surprise attacks and when people use words to confuse him. Lacks skill of attacking ranged and therefore prefers direct attacking, which can work in his disadvantage. And finally, Moon is an emotional weak side, just as the place where he was born. If Moon gets hurt a lot, it affects Ionodra's way of fighting in a bad way.

Equipment: Nothing but his lance, a small crystal and a chain around his right paw.

I hope that's OK?

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#118 Apr 06, 2010 9:07 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Is the dragon biped?

#119 Apr 07, 2010 5:14 AM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Quad, but fights bipedal if that's OK. It's in the "appearance" section wink

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#120 Apr 10, 2010 9:19 PM

s'pyromane

Ummm...I'm gonna post new sheets , but I may lack time to make'em all at once , so expect some edits to come. It is very likely to happen , I'll post these sheets one-by-one , up to four.
All dragons will be bipedal if you ask me. Of course they're all far from perfect , I'm clearly not a good char creator , I'll try to do my best. Beware thought , tough history , risky char to made maybe...

Race : Dragon-human (see history for more details)

Name : Martin

Side : Light

Element : Electricity.

Appearance : Looks more dragon than human , is somewhere between them in height and size. He has a dark yellow skin with some dark here and there (mostly on the back and arms/legs) and a white belly. Has brown hairs , nuances of brown and green in his eyes. Tend to wear yellow civil clothes and never go out without it and some equipment. Clearly not strong looking at all , always seems sad but heoften not actually is.

History : It began by a friendly relationship between a human , witch name was forgotten and a dragoness , still living under the name of Christina. The human had a dark past , and the dragoness , in becoming his friend , did her best to make him become good , and almost suceed. But he wanted a further relation...And finally abused her , after a progressive increasing of violence at her. He let her escaped for an unknown reason. Chrisina helped the son to grow up anyways , because of her altruist nature and of her insticts of mother , but after 11 years , got captured again , and could left her son fly away from the prison only 5 years later , meaning that much years of violence of her dark husband. It was hard for Martin to live this and to let her alone in there , but as long as his mother will be in danger , he had to survive , to free her one day from his violent father. He met recently two dragons who will help him greatly to overcome all the fears he got in all this.

Personnality : From an external point of view , he's often considered as a pure coward and an antisocial creature , which don't add well to his double specie nature. Fear indeed a LOT of things , and prefers to not tell the reason. Tend to shake anytime he watch a family or when he's near any love relationship in general , and run away (not necessarely fastly , but does) from such scenes. Has a very bad self-confidence , hate fighting and avoid others as much as he can. Avoid any physical training or occupation whenever he can. An unmatched ingeneer , but hide it to the others and sometimes fear his own inventions...

Strenghts : A brilliant ingeneer about machines , can repair any kind of them. Can fight at long range and have a really good precision. A good glider. Is clever in general.

Weaknesses : Don't defend himself at all in close range sometimes...Is kinda slow on the ground and lack strenght because of his mediocre physical condition. Tend to not use his magic at its full potential at all. When against one of his fears , lost reason and misact often because of this.

Equipments : Civil clothes...Always carrying a plan or two on him and some magic items. Sometimes carry a bow or a weapon self-made , but since he prefers avoid fighting , rarely does.

#121 Apr 10, 2010 11:28 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Accepted tot he both of you

#122 Apr 11, 2010 8:49 PM

s'pyromane

Thanks ! Nothing more to say about him ?
Finally , I won't edit my post , I'll do numerous posts to avoid any problems about the size of the text : I'm using the Wii browser to write all this , one wrong edit and all my work's gone.

Race : Dragon

Name : Diamantine

Element : none/special (consider her as non-elementary)

Appearance : A tall dragoness , white skinned with diamond claws and deep blue eyes. Wear transparent cape , bracelets and shape horns , but don't hesitate to fight without all this blinging stuff. Usually have a nice attitude , but when angry , can look very intimidating and sauvage due to her personnality. Strong looking in general.

History : Diamantine was born in a rich family of dragons , which are never at home...Her father Vincent was himself a diamond looking dragon , but not her mother Svetlana , that's why her brother Valentin isn't one too. She lived with him mostly , until she decided to go out and see the world , bored of this easy life , who was perfect for him. Her personnality , already enthousiastic , get amplified , and now she own an enormous strenght and she's more like...a barbarian now. She met a strange violent man too , and that dragoness wounded...She won't allow that situation for very long , but still can't stand against him...And now that he dissapeared , she had to keep that child who , sure thing , can't hold a single fight at all. SHE will save her , and not that...accident thingy who is half a pain and half a disaster.

Personnality : Hate completely humans in general. Careless about herself and not very altruist , she will fight to the end...and farther if she could. A great determination , with an exceptionnal energy to deploy in her acts. Can think , fast , but prefers to act before even thinking most of the time. Her brother often call her as a "barbarian" because of all this. Hate loosing and tend to not be very patient at times.

Strenghts : Her physical strenght...who can come in handy in a lot of fight , and give her a big offense potential overall. Reacts fast and have good reflexes. Have some ability using his diamond made body who give her a welcome mean of defending herself from a few magic attacks and can hold almost any frontal assaults using these. Her determination give her a great stamina in tough fights. Good agility.

Weaknesses : No long range attacks. Easy to fool. Way too much on offense , she often forget to parry in action and rely on dodges and speed to avoid attacks...meaning that she will often spread lot of blood in difficult fights , decreasing her stamina significally while she could simply parry and beat on the long time with her good initial stamina. Impatient. Not any real strategy in fight but attacking endlessly.

Equipment : With the transparents stuff she wears , carry a two-hand diamond sword using only one hand. She doesn't hesitate to take a second one when she's *bleep*ed. It doesn't really matters her to fight without any equipment , but she knows that she's of course better wearing a few to decrease the amount of blood she'll loose in a fight and to parry in case she remind about it...Even if she prefers berserk-type fights.

#123 Apr 12, 2010 8:47 PM

s'pyromane

Third character , maybe the last I'll post here before starting my RP. Another light ? Don't worry , I won't forget the bad side. I'll see that part later...

Race : Dragon

Name : Valentin

Age : 21 (He came from the same range of eggs like his sister , so the age difference is negligeable.)

Element : Wind , Fire

Appearance : He's under medium sized , he has a orange-green scale color , who change from the green of the members and back wings with the orange in the belly , horns , claws and in the front of the wings. Brown eyes , his face is nice looking since he always stay calm , even when he shouldn't. He looks cool overall , and often is.

History : Not much to say about Diamantine's brother , because unlike his energic sister , he doesn't appreciates complications and tough fights , he stay at home or in the city and call some friends to have fun together. He didn't feel concerned about this story who seem to be his sister's priority , but unlike her , he thinks that this little guy have all his chances to become as cool as him later...ummm...maybe not that cool , but still. He still doesn't understand Diamantine's hate about humans , because for him , those differencies between these species doesn't justifiate a hate from one to the other. Such nonsense , but sure it concerns lots of peoples from the two sides.

Personnality : Cool...Lazy as Hell too. Often comments others deeds and try to avoid any useless fighting , whenever he doesn't refuse a fair or easy challenge. Give up far sooner than his sister when he feels defeat coming. Sociable and nice in general but sure have his personnality. Seems to be very careless about everything but actually isn't.

Strenghts : Whenever he sure can't beat his sister about pure strenght , he compensate with a great speed and a superior agility. He's habile and handle very well light and medium swords/daggers , prefers rapiers due to the balance between range and speedness. Can use lances and such but light ones. Can fire with some long range weapons faster than it should actually be fired (can't it if it's a too heavy or a strange one). Good in the magic domain.

Weaknesses : Very bad in defense. Little attack power. He can't use any heavy weapon/armor because if he does , he loose all his speed and agility...Who are his major strenghts. Can't really do anything without a lance against a medium-long range fighting opponent (not faraway , but too away from his sword range) because his spells take time to be casted . Lacks pure power with his magic (but not range and versatility).

Equipment : Always carrying his customized rapier , wear a few confortable expensives red clothes to tie with his scales colors. Carry jewels here and there sometimes when everything is quiet at home , change them everytime he does because none of them are horrible or exceptionnal , from his point of view.

#124 Apr 17, 2010 3:29 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

#125 Apr 17, 2010 9:20 PM

s'pyromane

(Fun fact : "mort" is the French word to say "death" too ! French , as a Latinish language (like English is) , kept some words exactly like they are in Latin.
End of the fun fact , who wasn't that fun but whatever...)

Board footer