Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 Jan 24, 2010 1:37 PM

Dragon Eternia
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Character Sheets

{ There was a troll post here.... }

I am actually a really friendly person, having many people compliment me on my kindness. HOWEVER, if I seem hateful towards you- then it's obvious YOU did the wrong. DON'T lock peoples creativity, or else that makes a stone-cold heartless no-lifer-- in the words of the internet. Have a nice day!

#77 Jan 24, 2010 4:06 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Aww, c'mon! Are you such a *** that you're giving up already? I mean, He declined a character of mine and didn't really like Lexon as it reminded him to another character, but hey, why are you wasting your time on typing that post? We all know that the site is awesome and the RPs are good, even though we have some restrictions. If this is the worst RP'ing you've ever seen, you must be at one very good one or just haven't RP'd at all, which seems more logical to me. Also, "awesomeness"? That's way too egoistic. Rurik's limits are annoying, but they keep order and don't change much to the variety YOU can make up. RP'ing requires much fantasy, and if you don't have that, I can imagine you're angry, but that's not our fault. Again, this site is definately NOT TERRIBLE. Maybe iyo the RP section is. Maybe you even don't know what a section is? It's A PART OF A SITE, meaning that it's not everything that's on. You, sir, should look around more. SpyroForum is based on Spyro, not on RPing itsself.

There are too much restrictions? Nope. Maybe you can't handle the pressure? Is that it? It's not much, and it's fun if you're used to it, which you obviously aren't. I mean, you're new to this site! This does also mean that your comment on this "terrible" site is useless, since you're just a new guy who comments before even participating or posting in some more sections.

The same goes for you, Dragon Eternia. I am participating in 3 RP's atm and the creator of two fantasy universes, which are both great and do not disobey rurik's laws, even before he introduced them. It's actually a great guideline.

So, at least try to stick to the rules. Maybe you'll just like RPing in this way! I hated rurik's rules as well and the fact that he declined my character, but hey, RPing here is nice, even if there are some rules! So either try again or get lost. You can't judge this site from only looking at Rurik's rules.

I'm not the person that creates aggressive posts very much (at least, I don't think so), but this is just crazy.

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#78 Jan 24, 2010 5:38 PM

Aceedwin

I don't even know what stifling goes on here. Or what awesomeness. Oooh, look how great I am, I give my characters horrifically clichéd backgrounds. Most RPs around here start with a setting, and then are completely open-ended, kicking you in the nuts for another of your points. Godmodding is not a legitimate roleplaying option, for your information. If there's no thread giving the sandbox freedom you want, make it, you dumb thing. To conclude, you are just terrible.

Honestly, the only stifling going on here is stopping you from creating an omnipotent god.

#79 Jan 24, 2010 6:05 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

I fail to understand how I offended you with that. All I said was that I didn't particually enjoy the character. Jesus. If you are so butthurt about how awesome you are, then frekaing leave so we don't have to deal with you.

#80 Jan 24, 2010 8:53 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

#81 Jan 27, 2010 12:43 AM

Sharpshot2010

I'm new, & is the topic dead?

True men are those who keep to their word, their honor, & don't fall to deciet

#82 Jan 27, 2010 1:08 AM

A Guy
Website

On the contrary, it's very alive.

#83 Jan 27, 2010 1:30 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

The fact that you ask if it is dead and say that you are new raises suspicion, as you could just look at the date.

but no, it is not dead.

#84 Jan 27, 2010 1:32 AM

Sharpshot2010

sorry, i thought it was seeming off track, thats all

#85 Jan 27, 2010 1:34 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

It was off track becuase some wolf humper and a dude who enjoys getting threatened by the mom of his boyfriend to call the FBi decided it was a good idea to come here. It should be back togeather now if you want to register.

#86 Jan 27, 2010 1:39 AM

Sharpshot2010

how do I know whether a RP is beginner or not, because most don't seem to say whether or not it is beginner, average or advanced

#87 Jan 27, 2010 1:41 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

The active ones I marked as something. If others become more active, then I will label them. I don't have the luxary of simply marking hte old/dead ones. I'm sure you can find one.

#88 Jan 27, 2010 1:43 AM

Sharpshot2010

I hope I didn't cause any trouble

#89 Jan 27, 2010 2:05 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Post a character to RP. And you haven't caused any for the moment.

#90 Jan 27, 2010 2:27 AM

Sharpshot2010

Ok,

Ander Karsen
Appearance: young human, with black hair & brown eyes
Streangths: Not very strong, but very agile, though can be clumsy at times, is determined & is good at strategy.
Weaknesses: Because he is determined, he can sometimes get suicidal with a battle, espesially with those he has a vendetta against, & cannot take many blows, physically or magically.
Biography: when a child he had a severe biological accident which infused his DNA with that of a dragon's, which causes him to be able to transform into a fire dragon which has red scales & orage underbelly & wing membrane. His parents made sure he knew how to fight to keep kidnappers away from him so he wouldn't be sold to rich psycopaths.
Abilities: in dragon form he can breathe fire at long ranges, as a human...none, only his fighting skills

#91 Jan 27, 2010 2:51 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Gonna need more than that before I make a decision.

#92 Jan 28, 2010 12:03 AM

Sharpshot2010

Ok, I'll give much more thought to it :-|

Here it is;
Character sheet

Name: Ander Karsen
Race: Human/Dragon
Appearance (Human): About 5 feet, 6 inches, black hair, brown eyes with a tint of scarlet, average skin tone, no eye slant.
Appearance(Dragon) Scarlet scales with orange underbelly & wing membrane, yellow horns & arrowhead on the tail
Biography(altered from previous post) Born to a family of Dragons/Humans, A psycotic magician employed by his father discovered their family secret, most of them are dragons, & that Ander is a fire Dragon, though no matter what the magition did he could not get his hands on Ander, but when his father found out, he fired the Psyco & taught Ander of his true heritage & how to fight. He then joined a group of Dragons that kept peace, though the Dragons were suspisious of him, he was very successful until a jealous member exposed his true identity, & ended his 4 year career
Abilities: He can swich between his Human & Dragon forms. In his human form he is talented with Analytical Strategy & Agility. In his Dragon form he can breathe fire at a fair distance & is Tougher than in his human form
Weaknesses: In his Human form he can only take 4 physical hits & 6 magical/breath attacks before dieing (he can take 2 more hits for both in Dragon form), is so determined in a battle, he fights it to the end, & becomes tired based on how long & strenuous a fight is.

#93 Jan 28, 2010 2:27 AM

character sheet
Characters name Alex
Race Human/dragon/wolf
age 15
appearance(human) 5 feet tall,jet black hair ,average skin,scar on back.
appearance(dragon)black scales,gray under belly and wing membranes and yellow horns.
appearance(wolf)gray fur,brown eyes and looks like a gray wolf.
abilities fire breath and ice breath.
strengths when the moon is full he camouflage himself.
weaknesses he can not swim because he is afraid of sea serpents that can kill him.

please consider this!!!

#94 Jan 28, 2010 5:13 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

It needs some work, but I suppose I can't hold it for too long. I'll keep you at a beginner level, Sharp.

as for you, 9991...no. I need at least what Sharp did before I can make a decision. Length anyway

#95 Jan 28, 2010 11:02 PM

Sharpshot2010

I knew I was rusty. It has been a long time (a couple of months, maybe a year) since I last created a character (for D&D)

That did not go well... hmm

I have another one;

Character sheet

Name: Aryss Drakeglade

Race: Human (with a little bit of Dragon to be able to take hits &/or transform; this part is RP dependent.)

Occupation: Parallel Universe Researcher/Enforcer(helps Dragons keep peace secretly)

World of origin info: Even in the 28th century they still use projectile weapons (guns) because plasma-based weapons pose too many problems for the exceptionally stubborn scientists, though new materials like Mythril & Materite were found... surprising to the scientists here, though using Materite allowed us now to pass between parallel universes though they are still waiting for parallel worlds to “advance” in technology before making contact with them, even if they are secretly researching them & taking DNA samples.

History: As a child, he was very interested in science, although he was top-notch in it, he eventually drifted away from it, going into the Federal Research School for a time, & graduated top of his class, early & got into a full time job in the research team amazingly young. Jealous workers tried to shoot him, but they weren't allowed to use guns, they were busted & fired every time. He was labeled a Very Important Person in the scientific/research community & helped establish the World-Portal's design at a young age, he made it to the Enforcers after he found out about the parallel world& has done missions concerning secrecy & research until now when he chose to reveal himself to the Dragons.

Skills: He has a 9mm handgun & can use it. He is better at Analytical Strategy than Ander & is good at dodging, but he has a history of being clobbered by thugs. he is a sharpshooter

Expertise: Close Quarter Combat (tiring) Sharpshooting, Tactics

Weaknesses: though he is tough, without his gun he has a 50% chance of tiring out & being clobbered, with his gun this becomes a 40% chance due to lack of strain from throwing punches, kicks, & dodging, though he can only take a few hits & cannot take damage to his head without dropping like a rock, he dies if he doesn't receive medical attention after a devastating hit of a strong attack to a weak location. he cannot strategize under pressure & dosent fight well, he gets overconfident sometomes

Appearence, Black hair, brown eyes, no eye slant, fair skin color (hispanic) rough hands from fighting.

#96 Jan 31, 2010 6:10 PM

Leo

I Haven't been on for a while but here goes.
------------------------

Name: Galvore

Species: Dread-Ape (Dreadwing-Ape hybrid)

Height: 4'3"

Weight: 96 lbs

Appearance: Snow white fur covering all the parts on his body where it would normally cover an Apes. Only, it also covers his neck and shoulders like a Dreadwing. Black skin with a light purple wing membrane. Has the basic head of a Dreadwing with left horn broken in the middle. Also has the long tail of an Ape only without the tuft on the end. Making it appear rat-like. His eye color is white, making him appear to be blind. But can see quite well. Long fangs that overlap his lips. Has a scrawny build, especially by Ape standards. Walks upright most of the time. Wears the common black, spiked armor that Cynder's forces wore in ANB. Also has a black, evil-looking pouch slung around his waist. The contents are unknown.

Backstory:  Galvore was created by Gaul as an experimental "super-soldier." But the amount of magic and spirit gems it took to successfully create him was so immense that Gaul decided it was best not to make anymore. In order to save resources. Galvore exselled in every test, beit physical or mental, that Gaul could throw at him. But he was forbidden to take part in combat against the Dragons. Due to Malefore claiming he was "Illegal". (Gaul made him without Malefore's permission.) Malefore ordered Galvore to be destroyed. An order that Gaul was more than happy to execute. (He didn't like the fact that Galvore was a better combatant than him.) Galvore fled the Well of souls and sought refuge in Concurrent Skies. Where he hid from the Ape forces (Including Cynder) for the entire time for the evnts of ANB-DotD.

Personality: Smug, intelligent, and calculating. Galvore has a habit of underestimating others. He loathes both the forces of the Apes and Dragons, and seeks to create his own world order. He loves to rub in the fact that Cynder was a fromer tool of Malefor to her. Just to get under her skin. But, despite all this, he is actually a coward.

Abilities: Posseses the screech and fireball spewing abilities of a Dreadwing and the magic using knowledge of an Ape. But also has an Intellect that can surpass anyone.

Strengths: Is an expert military stategist and excells at ranged combat. Is also an expert flyer. Along with a very sensitive sense of hearing.

Weaknesses: His underestimating tends to be his downfall. Along with his cowardly nature. Isn't a very good hand-to-hand combatant. But will fight that way if need be.
-------------------------

I think that should do it. Please don't steal.

Sometimes you just need a little less stress, and alot more cake.

Roll the Sun! Praise the Sun!

#97 Feb 01, 2010 12:21 PM

s'pyromane

#98 Feb 02, 2010 11:31 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

I don't like the whole  personality thing, Sharp. Needs some more weaknesses as well.

Doesn't seem too, too bad Leo. I think that the character does have potential.

I'll give those ones a shot. Although Luna does seem a bit cliche.

#99 Feb 02, 2010 2:05 PM

Neo Hikato

Name: Neo (Last name unknown)

Apperance: A black dragon with gold wing membrane and underscale. His  left eye is gold, but his right eye has a black retina and white iris. He has a blade at the end of his tail, allowing him to be deadly in combat. A dark red amulet that glows in the dark is worn around his neck.

Personality: He has a dark personality and has a determination to complete the task at hand while trying to keep his allies out of harms way. He rarely show any emotion unless he is in combat, where he his fierce and relentless against his enemies. (An example of Neo's personality and voice is Auron from Final Fantasy 10.)

Background: Neo was not always the dark, emotionless dragon he was. He used to be the opposite, being a more eager and friendly dragon who enjoyed the company of his friends. At age 19, he was crucially injured in a  ambush that left his friends brutally killed, sparking a slow change of emotion to combat the merciless evil. He now travels the world, combating the evil of others and making sure that no one else has to deal with what he dealt with, despite his personality.

Powers: Neo is unique as he can use both fire and electricity to his advantage, as well having a affinity to darkness. He can summon a shadow version of himself anywhere as long as he knows where it is, allowing him to remain in communication with his allies and stay hidden. His shadow self can also go into combat, and is harder to hit. Due to his blade-tipped tail, his attacks are deadly to his enemies, and he isn't afraid to use that blade to cut something or someone up. (Depends on rp, of course)

Weaknesses: (Depends on the rp, but he usually doesn't want to see an ally die on him)

Other: He usually watches over the younger dragons, more specifically those he thinks would be a crucial part in the world's history.

#100 Feb 02, 2010 4:51 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

...no. I don't like his personality, but that could be excused. I won't take RP dependant for weaknesses. It also kind of contradicts his personality in a way. The doppelganger thing is interesting, but just needs to be fleshed out a bit more. I won't take RP dependant.

you may use the character in a begginer RP.

Board footer