Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Oct 04, 2009 3:54 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Re: User Ideas

Huh? I check this every day but I do not see you guys often online. You all live on the other side of the world or something? I'm from Europe ya know...

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#27 Oct 04, 2009 3:59 PM

dragon protector x
Gems: 20
Birthday: 30 January
Website

Im in Colorado, US thats kind of why.

I am a starting artist and video editor.

#28 Oct 04, 2009 7:06 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Gems: 0
Website

I don't see how you don't see them online MrX-Link, I'm from the UK and I'm online at similar times, the time difference is only 5 hours.

#29 Oct 04, 2009 7:23 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

1 hour in fact. I'm from The Netherlands (Holland). You were just online btw. I am going online at wrong times I guess.

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#30 Oct 04, 2009 7:26 PM

dragon protector x
Website

Yea I should always be online..... At the bottom of the main page look and it says whos online. Thats were i check who is on.

#31 Oct 04, 2009 9:09 PM

dragon protector x
Website

Yea i think the Pictures of your self thread ought to be started back up again,

More special planned days for the calender:
~Ember Appreciation day
~Flame Appreciation day
~Spyro Appreciation day *should be every day.....*
~Cynder App Day *just for those fans to be happy. And the cynder haters can enjoy their favorite characters day*
~Hunter
*and so on*

We could also maybe make a mini floash game for people thats something like pin the tale on the Gnork and its like a blurred vision game and its a little swaying like thing makeing it harder to tell were to pin the tale and make it accurate. Like 5 plays for the whole day and each attemp is 100 gems. and the closest or top closests get a bonus 500 at the end of the day.

#32 Oct 04, 2009 10:02 PM

~cornys~

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#33 Oct 07, 2009 12:11 AM

dragon protector x
Website

I have another idea. Just for gems, And some point of time I WILL find a use for gems. Another day we could have like an easter egg hunt. Some wear in the entire forums page, but not like 300 old threads deep, SR hides X amount of hidden things like a hidden spyro picture or something you know. When you find all X amount Send like a mod or some one the Url to EACH of those and if so you win gems!!!!

#34 Oct 07, 2009 12:13 AM

RedDragonX
Website

A very good idea yes  but we still don't have anything to use the gems with. Nothing really good anyways.

#35 Oct 09, 2009 3:31 AM

dragon protector x
Website

I think i have an idea for the use of gems! Once a month, Which makes it so people post more, We have a drawing for something like a spyro plushy or something..... And you have to pay like some amount of gems to enter the contest. Like maybe 500 gems. So thats at least some large posts and or alot of small posts. For every 500 gems payed your name is put into a pool and basically drawn. After that SR gets their address or what not and sends them a happy little toy or something. I dont know, but the prize can vary every month. I mean it doesn't have to be like something worth alot of money, but still like some sort of plushy or something each month. Or a star bucks gift card. I mean other then the address part, its worth the gems. It really encourages posting and activity to earn all the gems they can to put into and get their name into the drawing.

NO MONEY ON THEIR PART! JUST THEIR TIME OF THEIR LIFE FOR FREE ONLY $9.99 I repeat for free with the small payments of $9.99 Just kidding. But its acctualy not a half bad idea. Like A moderator *if they dont mind* goes out each month to the mall and finds a cute plushy for the next drawing or something you know.

Only rule: Mods cant enter. Nor SR because SR can make unlimited gems

#36 Oct 09, 2009 4:06 AM

Aicebo

Hm, that's a decent idea, but I don't think that that would work. Since this is a children's site, a lot of people won't be wanting to give out their addresses to win something. I know I wouldn't.
Besides, it's hard to find Spyro things just anywhere.

#37 Oct 09, 2009 1:56 PM

RedDragonX
Website

That is another good idea yes but Aicebo does have a point that Spyro items are extremely difficult to find and such...but other prizes are not much of a problem...but some people yes will be uncomfortable giving out an address even though their are plenty of security options that we can use to ensure the utmost privacy when exchanging such information.

#38 Oct 09, 2009 9:02 PM

dragon protector x
Website

That was something i had thought about when typing that thought down. But maybe there from that idea we can salvage the gem use. We may still be able to do that raffel idea with the gem amount, but the prize we could think something else up.

But honestly if i had a job id be willing to go out and get those prizes. Heck when my school was doing this trick or treat thing for kids that are to young to go out in an unsafe neighborhood to trick or treat, we needed supplies and candy. I bought like $100 worth of war heads and $20 worth of glow sticks for decoration..... >.=.> mom made me return most of the war heads except 2 packs for 500 each. and we still ran out of candy there was that many little kids.

But cant condemn a man for tryin' XD

#39 Oct 14, 2009 8:09 PM

~cornys~

yeah... Aceibo is right... you can't really do that with this site.... I wouldn't see it working....

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#40 Oct 14, 2009 9:04 PM

dragon protector x
Website

Maybe The stuffed toy idea doesn't work, but the drawing for something can still be used if we more then likely use it for something else. LIKE winning a trophy or something to put under your items or just something. I dont know.

#41 Oct 14, 2009 10:09 PM

RedDragonX
Website

You are thinking up some very good ideas DPX, and I've been putting some serious thought into them. I'll have to talk with SR about some of them and get his take on things, but keep the great ideas coming smile

#42 Oct 15, 2009 1:47 AM

dragon protector x
Website

X3 I should be crowned something or atleast knighted something because of how many ideals i come up with =P But yea Id be willing to do the contest thread thing. Even if Im not a mod, i would still be more then willing to do it. Mainly because my dad is a huge contest contestant. He has a think magazine like thing that he makes the post cards for every place and try to win something.

Edit: I just noticed in the Contests discription thing it says to join in and earn gems and other stuff. Im thinking we may add those items able to win. Such as maybe a drawing contest and instead of gems we give a drawing contest trophy or something. And well that person can enter again and if they would win again instead the runner up wins and earns a trophy. The one who should have won earns X amount of gems. And each partisipant gets X amount of gems as well. Just another one of my many thoughts i decided to put down.

#43 Nov 12, 2009 3:38 AM

dragon protector x
Website

Sorry for double post, but its been a while since i posted with some ideas,

Role Playing Day: On Spyro Chat we role play "Appropriately" and Id be glad to reef for god moding. A week before hand we start up a thread for every one to put in ONE Character sheet for their character. I thought this up since people seem to Role Play alot on chat any ways.

Dragon Day: Would be a special day like a "Spyro" or a regular dragons holiday... Like a vacation day. Were we have prolly some activities *That I will come up with since im the only one doing so* That we can do on the forums and Chat. Basicaly treat it as if it was a New years eve party or a birth day party.

That's all i have for now again. And Could I Get the permission to start the contests threads up and get a contest going?

#44 Nov 12, 2009 4:47 AM

S240sx24

I like that idea DPX. i like role playing characters.

#45 Nov 12, 2009 2:27 PM

RedDragonX
Website

#46 Nov 12, 2009 6:43 PM

dragon protector x
Website

WOOT! Contestants start your creativity!

#47 Nov 13, 2009 5:02 AM

dragon protector x
Website

*sad face* i get home, finish my long project that took ages cuse my sister wouldnt get off, i finish at 10:00 and when i decided to start the Contest thread off Only moderators can post "new" threads there. T.=.T And i had the perfect idea too! Write a mini story on a small adventure that Spyro and Sparx go one before the whole ape attack thing or from the original series. Your call on either game... But yea. That hurt. T.=.T i was looking forward to that all day since i got bored in relationships and logged on here.

#48 Nov 13, 2009 5:35 AM

RedDragonX
Website

#49 Nov 13, 2009 5:36 AM

Aicebo

I'm sure that if it's OK with RDX or SR, maybe they can post your idea for you. Or I can, if I'm allowed.

#50 Nov 14, 2009 5:41 AM

Vistnaulmus
Website

Board footer