You are not logged in.

#51 Feb 20, 2010 7:44 AM

DarkMaster
Gems: 0

Re: This is disgusting.... really really sad....

I dont wanna read it, i know what its gonna say, i hate our race, we are so destructive

#52 Feb 20, 2010 7:47 AM

bmah

^ Yeah, put your hands over your ears, and don't post in this thread then.

#53 Feb 20, 2010 7:50 AM

DarkMaster

i wish we had another race, i love wolves we kill everything!

off topic and @bmah. why? you gonna have swearing fest? XD

#54 Feb 20, 2010 8:20 AM

bmah

Naw, if you read the thread, you'll see that there's more to it than meets the eye. So when a lot of people say that "oh, the human race is so heartless" they don't see the other side of things. In other words, what happens IF you let the wolves go rampant in your property. For farmers, hunters, and rural people, this is devastating. A lot of people here are emotionally attached to wolves (oh, look at the post I made above) and they don't give a second thought to the situation. You can still stand by your opinion if you at least considered both sides of the issue, but most people completely disregard the other aspect. Look throughout the thread for more info.

#55 Feb 20, 2010 8:08 PM

Aicebo

If we didn't kill wolves they would over-populate

They would come and eat your precious kitty-coos and doggy-doos, and if you live on a farm, all your livestock

Wolves have ALWAYS provided, and still do to a lot of people, clothing and food.

That's the way it always has been and it's not going to change just because some people think that it's "heartless" when really, they're one of the many animals put on this world to feed us.

Take it as a right and value it; a creature died to keep you living. That's the way the world works. That's life.

#56 Feb 20, 2010 8:44 PM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

#57 Feb 21, 2010 1:54 AM

Aicebo

#58 Feb 21, 2010 5:49 AM

~cornys~

@ above post.. maybe not always.. but speeking in this sence it gets the point across.

I'm not going to put up a logical argument for hunting because it has already been put fourth. There are some people that are more down to earth and realistic than others. In theory we wouldn't hunt animals and, in-turn they wouldn't bother us in anyway. We could live together in harmony.

In reality that's completely impossable. Typicaly that's a city person talking.. or somebody who could care less about actually going out and seeing how the animal kingdom works first hand. Not in a video game or going out just to see a few animals.

I could take this argument a great many of ways, but site rules won't exactly let me take it there so obviously I won't do so.

Just know, (if you dissagree with pro-hunting) like many others do that there is a differnt side of each story and embrace that, and know when you are bias. That's something that comes with age though, and someday our younger members can come back and read this and see the rest of the story from another prospetive.. even though your own may not have changed you'll at least understand what we have been saying.

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#59 Feb 23, 2010 1:18 PM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

#60 Mar 03, 2010 11:04 AM

gitgud101

I wasnt to slaughter whoever whote that wolf article. They shouldn't be killing them; it's against nature!!

Admins, PLEASE deactivate this account or something. Got a lot of old crap on here I want gone.

#61 Mar 03, 2010 6:17 PM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 4
Website

Just make sure you never eat meat again.

#62 Mar 03, 2010 6:27 PM

Aicebo

#63 Mar 03, 2010 8:56 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

#64 Mar 03, 2010 9:04 PM

s'pyromane

(Btw we got the pronoun of super-predator , because we don't have any natural predator to fear now...edit : ah , you posted before me , nevermind)

Hunting is normal. But the new reason of hunting make it superficial , and it goes against our morale now. Three centuries before , it was the sport of the king.

Did you ever heard about the cat's skin traffic in our frontlines ? Watch out if you're sensible , and have a cat at home...
So , the whole region where I live has a frontline in common with the Swiss frontline. Recently , lots of (domesticals) cats just disappears from their home , and couldn't be found anywere. It's forbidden to exploit their fur in France , but it's more or less legal in Swiss. Get the idea ? They kindnap cats with worthy furs and go throught the frontline so they can sell their fur here. The cats are kept alive if they survive their fur's operation , they don't waste their time in killing them , making them agonizing , and of course without a single confort or any care.
Same goes for dogs , but it's less easy to kidnap a dog (that's pretty obvious why) so it's a less important traffic.

All this for what ? For money. Greed is in some human's nature , and sadly today they have an easier life than more honest persons. That's completely against our conscience , so something must be wrong with them , but is it REALLY their fault , huh ?
The problem is our society of violence , profit , sex , immorality and anti-politicarism. But the society is a human's invention ! Shame on us , we're being oppressed , and we react exactly like THEY want us to react : continuing our working pressured life of work working in work factories (purposal pleonasm , don't worry) to gain nothing but a place in our modern world , while THEY earn money and THEY buy the cars that you dream of.
By THEY I mean the littlest part or the world population , the richs , the ones who decide , etc.

So , why blaming this hunter who kill ten wolf a day , while a well-known businessman is building his fortune on the misery of millions , who die if they can't work 20 hours a day ? Think again. And...it's not his fault , he just succeeded in the society he dawn in !
That's our duty to change all this , because if we want all these good things to happen , we're not waiting for the richs to act , they suceeded in life , and since the society is built to be the happiest when you're the richiest , they no longer need to think to the others , if they did like them , they would be rich too ! They thought , unlike us , who don't even have the time to think like they did now ! We're sleeping in our illusive confort , because we fear disorder !

Unlike them , who no longer even think of this , change your world , by yourself , because the money , stimulating the human's greed , will soon be history for most of the already poors , thanks to our actual system , who is an economical prison. We destroy our biodiversity for a metal that bring nothing good for us , I said gold ! Yay !

Sorry.

Btw the quotation of the Bible was pretty smart , take a look again at the page four if you didn't yet. It sums up much things.

#65 Mar 04, 2010 9:07 AM

midget_roxx

#66 Mar 04, 2010 8:36 PM

s'pyromane

Emm yeah , but...Being payed that low (1€ a day , when they're paid...) , when the life is so expensive now...It's like if you were going to work all your life to pay a single box that will be your children miserable house , knowing that they will endure a life as tough , if not worse , as your actual life of almost slave (it's not far at all from being a slave , trust me).
So yeah...Umm...No. They keep working because of their nature , life tend to spread , even in the worst condition , but now we can avoid all this.
We can send a picture to the whole world in a quarter of second , but we can't feed the quarter of the population , neither we can save them from dieing in their horrible hygien of life...Because...Dude , it's way too expensive. Yeah , just because of that. Poors are always more generous than the richs , but they have far less to give , it's such a paradox , isn't it ?
You only realise the worthyness of something when you lost it. And you always want what you don't have , but the more you have , the more you want. Basic , logic , elementary greed. Our society in one word. Selfishness sums up too , individualism is the base.

#67 Mar 05, 2010 7:04 AM

spyromaster330

I live on a farm, so I can really understand why people need to hunt these Wolves. We don't have Wolves in Australia, but we have loads of foxes around where I live, and when we have lambs on the farm, the foxes can cause alot of damage to the lambs, so my Dad has to go out and shoot them. He also puts lots of poison baits out for the foxes so he can get rid of them. And as people have said before, killing a few Wolves actually keeps the population under control so that the Wolves won't eat all of the animals that they eat. I've really never been able to see why everyone loves Wolves to be honest and the way I've been brought up is part of what lets me see another side to the argument than what the people who are nearly in tears are seeing.

#68 Mar 05, 2010 6:40 PM

Aicebo

^There you go, peta kids
right from someone that knows all about it

You need to keep the population under control and make sure that they don't kill your livestock.

#69 Mar 06, 2010 2:37 PM

pur

Mass mental scarring, AWWAAAYY!!

You have it lucky compared to my other haunts...

#70 Mar 15, 2010 6:34 AM

Firefly

#71 Apr 10, 2010 1:50 AM

~cornys~

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#72 Apr 10, 2010 1:25 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

Killing for sport is wrong, killing to protect is fine.

#73 Apr 10, 2010 2:51 PM

Black dragon

I love how so many people think killing animals is fun, but if killing animals was truly allowed,  then the illegal hunters should be afraid, since the police can use that as an excuse to kill them. Plus who knows how much of then human population would go down, since we all just love killing. Seriously, we kill each other just because of hate or racism, which puts plenty of humans (not all, I didn't say all) at the top of the cruelty list. Animals kill animals, yeah that's true, but they do it for food, there's quite a few people who do it for enjoyment. Its different if its for some animal at a zoo, but there's still that side of the human population. If there's one things humans should fear, its these kinds of people, since its getting worse and worse.

Now as for this guy, he's obviously a moron. From whats going on with wolves, humans are horrible at these things. "Well, a wolf ate my lamb", what type of excuse is that? If you were gonna kill the lamb and eat it, then that's just some lame *bleep* excuse. If that's somewhere inhabitable or where you know bad things will happen, then I blame it ALL, yes ALL, on you. Freaggin move if you don't want that to happen. Other than that, I have no sympathy for you. Fate was going to come and bite you sooner or later.

#74 Apr 10, 2010 2:54 PM

A Guy
Website

#75 Apr 10, 2010 3:31 PM

~cornys~

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

Board footer