Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 12, 2009 4:22 PM

Kmn483
Gems: 0
Website

How is my Ember story? Part 4 out!

I'll edit and post every new one, if I remember. Based upon A hero's tail.
This is copyrighted by me so it can't be copyed without permission by me. But ask and i'll be glad for you to use as long as you give me credit, and don't edit it unless I give the ok to do so.

Here's part 1: Short lived joy

It was the day after Spyro left for Crocovile Swamp. Ember, still near the entrance to the swamp, was worrying about Spyro when all of a sudden he emerged from the cave that conected Cocovile Swamp to Dragon Village. Quickly Ember ran over to Spyro's side. "I was worried sick about you!" Ember exclaimed. "You easily could of been hurt!" "Well I'm fine." Spyro replied. "There is no need to be worried about me, I've done this kind of this many times before." Spyro said, trying to comfort her, if possible. "I know" Ember said, still worried for him. "But if you have a chance to be hurt, and then I might never see you again." "I'll be fine." "Besides, who else would save the world?" Spyro said, still trying to get her to understand. "If you die, or are captured, I'd miss you and the world would still be in trouble!" "You can't go and leave me!" Ember said in a raised voice, that wasn't at all like her normal tone. "Ember," Spyro said, now anoyed by Ember's persistence, "I have to do this!" "Spyro, If you like me, then stay." "You can't go!" Ember yelled, desperate to keep Spyro from going. "I never liked you, we were nothing more then freinds!" Spyro yelled, now angered. "Spyro....." Ember said in a sad, but in a much quieter voice. "I have to go now." Spyro said with an urgency to get going. "Spyro... Spyro, don't leave me!" Ember said just as Spyro lept into the air, off to Dragonfly Falls. Ember was left watching as Spyro flew away, as she was crushed, and now, lonely. 

I know short.......Part 2: Return

In a tropical forest Spyro and Ember were running through the brush, chasing a Crocovile. The ran through the forest until they reached it's edge. There the Crocovile was cornered aginst a canyon, trying to scramble up it's wall. To the sides were the walls of the canyon and behind him was Spyro and Ember, watching him failing misreably to reach the top of the wall. "Hey Ember, you wanna get this guy, or can I?" Spyro asked. "You know I'm not one to fight." Ember replied. "Fine suit yourself." Spyro said charging at the Crocovile. As he did so a few small rocks landed near Ember. Looking up she saw some Crocoviles pushing a a large boulder over the side of the canyon, right to were Spyro was attacking the Crocovile. "Spyro, look out!" Ember yells. Seeing the shadow bellow him and hearing Ember's warning he looks up to see the boulder coming down on top of him. With a sound as loud as thunder the boulder chrushes him and the Crocovile, leaving nothing but a pile of ruble. "Spyro!" Ember yelled, waking herself from her nightmare. Sweating and and panting she looks around her barely moon-lit room. "Oh, it was just a dream..." Ember quietly says to herself, as she tries to once again fall asleep.
     Unable to go back to sleep Ember gets out of her bed, walks out of her room, and onto the balcony. Looking at the cloud covered night sky, where the moon lay hidden glowing only slightly, Ember thought of Spyro. "Stay safe Spyro," "And come back soon." It was the night after Spyro left for Dragonfly Falls and Ember was feeling quite loney. After all Spyro and Flame were the only dragons her age, and she had no clue were Flame went off to. "I miss you Spyro, even if you don't miss me." Tears started to form in Ember's eyes traveling down to her nose, and droping, ligthly wetting the floor of the balcony. "Of corse I missed you." "I miss everyone whenever I leave." Spyro said standing infront of, and bellow, the balcony. "Spyro!" Ember exclaimed, flying off the balcony, in front of him. "Oh Spyro, I was worried about you again!" "When aren't you?" Spyro said Remembering how many times she said that. "Well I saved Dragonfly Falls." Spyro said, trying to change the subject before Ember could go on with the whole worried thing like last time.  "Well that doesn't surprise me." Ember said. "You are the strongest, bravest, and coolest dragon I've ever seen." "It probably wasn't a trouble at all to break a few dark gems, hun Spyro?" "Right....." Spyro said in more of a saracstic response to Ember's flatery then as an answer to her question. "So... now that you've destroyed all the dark gems here, your done, right?" Ember said, hoping Spyro wouldn't go anywhere else, but knowing he would. "Heck no!" Spyro replied. "I have yet to stop Nasty Gnorc, save the other realms, stop Red, and do whatever else I need to do in order to make peace return." "So your going to Nasty Gnorc's cave now?" Ember asked, in her usual worried tone. "Nah, I'll get him in the morning, even heroes need sleep after all." "Well then good night Spyro." Ember said while yawning. "Good night Ember" Spyro said, walking off towards his home. Ember laid down, watching Spyro, knowing this will probably be the last time she saw him, before he fights the dangerous Nasty Norc. "Stay safe Spyro." Ember whispered as Spyro disapered into the darkness of the night. She sat there looking off into the distance where Spyro faded away, as she quickly grew tired and fell asleep with a smile on her face knowing Spyro was safe, but also knowing what laid ahead of him tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day.......

3 times longer. Almost. I think..... So what you think?

Part 3: Departure (3.5x longer then the orginal I belive.)

In the early morning of Dragon Village the pink dragoness Ember was curled up on the cold ground when a slight gust blew, catching a few leaves and taking them off, letting them scatter, with one of them landing on Ember. "Uh," Ember said in a yawn, while brushing the leaf from herself. 'What am I doing out here' Ember thought to herself while looking around. 'Oh, yeah. I must have fallen asleep after talking to... dang! Spyro's suposed to be fighting Nasty Gnorc today, and then he'll be traveling to the other realms... I hope he didn't leave yet, this could be my last chance to see him in awhile!' So off Ember went, running as fast as she could to Spyro's house.
       Reaching Spyro's house she knocked on the door several times... no answer. "Well maybe he just left." Ember said to herself. 'Maybe I can catch him before he the fight or before he reaches the teleporter.' Ember thought running to Nasty Gnorc's cave.
       'Now right over this hill should be Nasty's cave.' Ember thought going up the semi small hill. 'Wait is that.....' "Flame?" "Hey Flame is that you?" Ember called out with on paw waving, the other three running. "Ember?" Flame said, watching Ember run clumbsily with her paw in the air. Stoping infront of Flame Ember asks, "Have you seen Spyro?" "Uh, yeah. He was in the cave with me and we were going to get Nasty Gnorc but then he said he wanted to do it." Flame said trying to cover up the fact that he was captured. "Did he leave to go to the teleporter yet?" Ember asked, almost certain it was to late. "Yeah he just left a minute ago." Flame said in response. "Not like I care but why do you want to see him?"  "Because he's the coolest and most handsome dragon, and he'll be gone for proabably a long time." Ember said running off to the area where she believed the teleporter was at.  "Thanks and bye Flame!" Ember called out already pretty far from him. "Pffh." Flame puffed while making a small bit a fire from his mouth. "I'm the coolest and most handsome  dragon." Flame said to himself, a little jealous that Ember thinks Spyro is so.
     Not an hour since she woke and already this is her third time running. Finally she came to the opening she wanted to come to. 'I thought it was here...' Ember thought disapointed, but looking around anyway. Catching here eye she spoted a weird machine and, "Spyro!" Ember called out seeing him postioned with his back to her and standing on the pad of the teleporter. "Ember?" Spyro said turning around to see Ember off in the distance. Just as doing so Spyro was teleported to a far off distant land. "Spyro?" Ember called, running to the machine. "Oh dear." The professor said appearing in a hologram, while startiling Ember having her jump back. "Oh hi professor." Ember said getting back to were she was standing. "Sorry about that." The professor said, both for scaring her and teleporting Spyro. "He was ready to be teleported and then you showed up." "I understand." "Where did he go?" "Can you take me there?" Ember asked. "He went to the Coastal Remains, but it's far to dangerous!" "Red himself might be there!" The professor said, shaking. "But if Red is there then he might hurt Spyro!" Ember creid out, worried for him. "I know he's strong, but can he defeat Red at his current state?" "Lets just hope Red isn't there." The professor said trying to calm her without success.
     After a bit of talking Ember was finally convincied to stay, even though the only way to reach the Coastal Remains was with the help of the professor. "Did you catch Spyro before he left?" Flame said, emeraging from behind them.  "No I just missed him." Ember said with a disapointed tone. With that professor disapeared. "That stinks." Flame said being slightly empathetic. "So what brought you here Flame?" "Thought you didn't care about Spyro." Ember said in a taunting tone. "I don't......" Flame said stuburnly. "I came here to ask if you... wanted to go on date with me." "Oh... ah, sure." Ember said blushing and regretting her earlier comment about Spyro being the coolest. "Well where and when do you want to go?" "Well how about the park, but I have to go home and I stayed up all night so... is tommorrow good?" "Uh sure... I guess."  Ember replied a little scared and surprised with Flame's change of heart.  "Well see you tommorrow Ember!" Flame said running of towards his house before Ember could say bye. 'Well tommorrow will deifaintly be intresting.' Ember thought to herself while imagining all the diffrent ways that this date could go wrong, as Flame was imagining how many ways there were to make it perfect. 'A date with Flame, who would of guessed?'

Part 4: The flames of a date

Deep in sleep Ember dreamed of a flame in a medow. Ember was standing in the field of flowers as the flame aproached. The small clump of fire came closer to Ember, not leaving burnt flowers nor a trail of fire, and as it came Ember began to feel a happyness she has never felt before. Soon it formed into a young red dragon, about equal to the age of Ember. "Hi Ember," It said. "Hello, I've been waiting for you." Ember replied. But just as soon as it came it started walking away. "Wait, where are you going?" Ember said questioning It's action. "Away." It said. "You just got here!" Ember cried out. "No, I never came." It said, now in the voice of Spyro.
     To that Ember woke. Here pillow was lightly wet with tears. 'What time is it' Ember thought. Rubbing her eyes and looking at her clock which read 11:37 so she thought, 'I should probably get up'. And that she did. She toke her shower, put on her heart necklace, ate breakfast, and sprayed on a little 'special occasion' prefume, then left.
     Though bothered by her dream Ember was able to smile seeing Flame, having one hand behind his back, not to far from her house. "Hello Flame!" Ember said approaching him. "Uh, hi Ember." Flame said nervousily. Just after doing so he pulled his hand out from behind his back. In it was a boucae of flowers. Some had red petals and pink centers while the others had pink petals with red centers. "Those flowers look beutiful!" Ember said, taking them from Flame's hand. "So you ready to go?" Flame asked. "Yep." Ember said in her usual happy tone. So off they went through the forest towards the park.
     'Soon we'll be at the park.' Ember thought, just before Flame randomly stopped walking. Before Ember was able to ask him what was wrong, Flame asked, "Do you smell that?" And sure enough she could, the distinct smell of a fire. So they started running towards the park, folowing the path and smell.
     Just as the reached the park a burning tree starts to fall down towards Ember. "Ember!" Flame yells, tackling her to the ground, and just barely making it himself. "Are you ok?" Flame asked. "Thanks to you I am." Ember said looking deeply into Flame's eyes. To break the moment another burning tree fell near Ember and Flame making them wince. "Come on!" Flame said. "We have to put out this fire!" "How?" Ember asked, looking around for something to help. "Since we can breath fire maybe we can inhale it to." Flame said, with a small certainity. Flying to some nearby trees Ember and Flame worked together to put the fire out. Ember and Flame came down right next to each other but as Ember touched the ground she started to wobble. Just as she fell Flame caught her. "Are you alright Ember?" Flame asked looking at her in his arms. "I just need some sleep." Ember said, trying to remain consios. Setting her down, and walking to a picnic blanket nearby Flame said, "This was ment for our picnic but here." Wrapping her up in it. "Thanks Flame." Ember said. Just before Ember closed her eyes she saw the burnt flowers that she dropped when the burning tree almost hit her, fall to the ground. And flying away was a large red dragon. 

Spyro, Ember, Dragonfly Falls, Dragon Village, Crocovile Swamp and Crocoviles aren't owned by me. This is purely fan made!

Yep, the legal discliamer thing. I'll also be posting these on deviant art, under Kmn483 also. And I posted the first on chao.hippotank, yahoo answers, and quizilla, all under kmn483 or kmn493. If you see it anywhere else tell me!!!

Never returning. may pop in once in a blue moon. *shrugs*

#2 Aug 12, 2009 7:24 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Re: How is my Ember story? Part 4 out!

It's good, but you wanna post this in the fanfiction forum. You have to PM Spyrorocks first though and get permission off him to post there.  smile

#3 Aug 17, 2009 1:49 PM

Kmn483
Website

um, ok. thanks. how do I conact him/her?

#4 Aug 17, 2009 4:09 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

I PMed Spyrorocks bloody months ago and he never responded...

Donate gems to me, biatch, and I give you cuddles.

#5 Aug 17, 2009 4:49 PM

Kmn483
Website

#6 Sep 06, 2009 7:53 AM

cynderfan
Website

#7 Sep 06, 2009 7:30 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

You guys who are saying you PMed Spyrorocks and he never got back to you: check if you can post in the section. He might have added you but just didn't respond to your PM.

#8 Oct 09, 2009 12:13 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

Cool story, one question: where did Ember and Flame come from? I've also seen their names in other places

#9 Oct 12, 2009 8:58 PM

Kmn483
Website

um, the spyro series!!!!!!! they were in a hero's tail (the game before it to, fogot the name) and Shadow legacy. (dark? get so confused!)

oh and thanks!

#10 Oct 12, 2009 9:13 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

Oh, well I didn't know, cuz I haven't played A Hero's Tail yet. I only have Season of Flame, The Cortex Conspiracy and The Eternal Night

#11 Oct 28, 2009 9:29 PM

Kmn483
Website

Oh, ok. Well that makes sense.

#12 Oct 28, 2009 10:09 PM

Emo

Was SavageNymph on her old disabled account.

Improved in her behavior and writing. Is very nice. Yeah...so....you know.

#13 Nov 04, 2009 11:24 PM

Kmn483
Website

you know it, or maybe not? I do like mystery. I'm sorry for the delay on them. It's my first fan fic.

#14 Jan 16, 2010 9:15 PM

spyro567
Website

very cute i like it and its a very good story  smile

Board footer