You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 03, 2010 6:51 PM

Spyro22
Gems: 0

About You

I want to learn more about the rest of you Spyro fans out there.
Tell anything you would like to tell about yourself.

Your intrests, music, movies, what you like to do in your spare time,
Sports, Anything about you.

WARNING: Dont type where you live! (Reason of Safety)

"I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity."

- C. S. Lewis

#2 Mar 03, 2010 7:18 PM

Aicebo

Re: About You

ffffffff I might as well say something since I'm bored

I like to video edit...I'm an amv maker for now until I'm older when I wanna make real music videos...
I frequently go to small shows/concerts, I have to go to one at least once a month or I will go insane, I've been to six shows or so so far this year...
and I love all sorts of music, varied from alternative to folk to screamo to pop...everything tongue
boom.

#3 Mar 03, 2010 9:15 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

I'm 18, female, Catholic, and I live in Minnesota. I currently attend a small Catholic college in the same state, and I'm planning to major in computer science to become some kind of programmer when I graduate. I love programming when I'm in the right frame of mind to do it, but the errors and all-nighters make me think I hate it sometimes.
I've been active on internet forums for 4 years. My brother is a member of this site who goes by PARANOiA; we were actually two of the first members under the names "BlueFlame" and "DDR_Maniac."
Besides computery stuff I also like animals (especially cats), choir, books, debating and arguing, making fun of stupid things (like Twilight and TLoS), and video games.

That's about all you need to know about me. tongue

#4 Mar 03, 2010 9:23 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

I'm a guy who likes wrestling, works at a pet store and helps Special Needs Students me in a nutshell.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#5 Mar 03, 2010 10:44 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

I am so blunt that I come across as a jerk, have autism, and enjoy writing and hoping to get my book published soon.

#6 Mar 04, 2010 8:28 AM

spyromaster330

I'm 14, living in Australia and I'm in Year 9. I play the guitar alot, and I'm into lots of different video games, from Spyro to Grand Theft Auto. I like listening to music as well, my favorite band is Green Day.

#7 Mar 04, 2010 10:53 PM

SapphireSheep

I'm female, 18 going on 19 in august. I LOVE to draw (i draw almost everyday to improve) and I love video games. my top favorite being Tales of Symphonia (its still my favorite even though I first played it about 5 years ago) back in january I got into my now second favorite game, Left 4 Dead 2, and I am absolutley obsessed with the Hunters. im not afraid to admit that XD

I loves furries, animals and dragons. I also have to admit that I am actually very perverted. not in the creepy way, just in a way thats silly. (it really depends how you see it I guess) I'm a very shy person, to the point where I am even camera shy. I'm pretty laid back but I tend to get seriously protective over people (people being my friends).

example being that there was a guy I met through another friend. I thought this guy was pretty cool and already considered him a friend even though I just met him (this rarley happens). later that day some guy just randomly started being a jerk to him. I wont go into details but as this was happening I already felt a side of me that wanted to stick by his side as a friend and defend him as if I knew him for years.

#8 Mar 05, 2010 12:14 AM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

I'm a guy, I'm 17 I'll be 18 in June. I am a writer and composer(I can't draw for hard cheese) and I have a solo project going currently, my reason for getting into music has nothing to do with fame and fortune. My favourite bands are Sunn O))), Moonsorrow and Devin Townsend Project. I'm a casual gamer with a bizarre obsession for horror games and memorabilia.

I also like furries and dragons(disturbingly), I'm also an animal lover(and not in that way). I have a minor case of autism and I'm a rather unsocial person, although I'm trying to open up a little more. I am an athiest. Sometimes I do lose my temper but I'll be fine and friendly once I cool my jets. I have a girlfriend and we've been dating for a few months now(and no her name does not end in .jpg).

#9 Mar 05, 2010 1:02 AM

SapphireSheep

You seem like a cool dude X3 do you have an xbox 360? because if you have xboxLIVE I would love to add you as my friend ^^

#10 Mar 05, 2010 6:21 AM

Sir not appearing here

#11 Mar 05, 2010 4:06 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

#12 Mar 06, 2010 11:14 PM

SkylerTheDraogn

mah name be Tyler E J Duggan . Esq
i can't wrigh or spell very welll as you can see but don't stop me trying.
i'm studying land scape gardening and am on my second year.
and curently work in a fish and chip shop

i'm a qulified chef, plumber, brick layer and wood crafter i kid you not and have the certifacates to prove it tongue
i've been driveing for 3 years and am currently driveing a ford XR3I.

i spend most of my time at college or working and when i'm not doing that i draw or moslty just chill with m8s in the car.
and i'm all so a furry fan how ever i have yet to draw up my own sad

i have a tattoo of a dragon down the top of my right arm from my sholder to my elbow.
i have an unhealty gun problem and as a result i play airsoft and am a member of the G.Z.C.F and am for some reason the only support gunner :S
useing an ak47 and drum mag i'm the only person (or so i'm told) capable of carrying 2500 rnds worth of ammo and useing it in under a 2 mins lol

i managed to spell my name wrong when creating this account and it drive's me mad as i dobble check and faild to pick up on it.
and in true english style i drink a duck load of tea how ever i'm very fussy about how clean my teeth are

#13 Mar 08, 2010 3:40 PM

Emo

My name is Robyne and I'm 15. I like to write stories and draw art with a macabre style.

Was SavageNymph on her old disabled account.

Improved in her behavior and writing. Is very nice. Yeah...so....you know.

#14 Mar 08, 2010 10:05 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Right, let's see...

My name is Laura. I am 16, going on 17 in August. I live in the UK. My hobbies include writing (genres include fantasy, horror, drama and one or two others) listening to music and watching anime.

My favourite bands are Nightwish, Epica, Sonata Arctica, Within Temptation, Kamelot, Evanescence, Edenbridge and some more.

My favourite animes are Elfen Lied, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Wolf's Rain, Code Geass and Saikano.

At college I am studying Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy and Ethics.

My favourite game series is Tomb Raider (and Spyro of course, but I play TR more).

I can be seen in most of the RPs going at the moment. tongue I find RPing a lot of fun as it allows me to be creative and to develop my characters and writing skills.

Well it's 10pm and I can't think of anything else to write. So that's me done. tongue

#15 Mar 14, 2010 6:37 AM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

#16 Mar 14, 2010 10:08 AM

pur

Well, let's see...

My name is *unpronouncable name here*. I'm 18 and a Brit. I like reptiles and wish to go into Herpetology when I'm older. My stuides, therefore, are in Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. Strangely enough, I don't really have that much of an interest in dragons compared to non-fantastical reptiles, although I do own some Dragonology books.

As for hobbies, I'm obviously a gamer girl. My main areas of interest are actually Sonic and Crash, with Spyro a solid second interest. The only anime I really like are Studio Ghibli and Ghost in the Shell, although I have a general interest in western animation. My music genre of choice is rock, with favourite bands like Red Hot Chilli Peppers, System of a Down and My Chemical Romance (only for the Black Parade album, mind you). I also like Scissor Sisters and Gorillaz, although they're more alternate genre. I like walking, and drawing pictures/writing to scar and twist people's minds. Bear that in mind if you ever read "Time Crawls When You're Not Detecting", and God help you if you ever stumble upon "Shiny the Dragon And Friends Adventure".

Mass mental scarring, AWWAAAYY!!

You have it lucky compared to my other haunts...

#17 Mar 15, 2010 6:55 AM

Erza
Birthday: 19 June
Website

My name is Nardia. I'm 14, turning 15 in June and I live in Australia.
I like sunsets and long walks on the beach.
My hobbies are exsisting, horseriding and drawing, even though I'm not good at it. xDD

#18 Mar 19, 2010 5:54 AM

cooldude22345

My name has some letters in it.

I like to play guitar.

I spread cannabutter on my toast.

I used to be a videogame nerd (but then I found out that there's a world out there, somewhere beyond my front door).

I can be arrogant, and not give a crap about what somebody feels (well, I guess it's only online).

English is my second language, but I speak, write and read better in english than in spanish.

And, uh... I'll put more stuff later, I guess.

#19 Mar 19, 2010 11:24 AM

dark_fury912
Birthday: 9 December

My name is Isabelle, i'm 14 years old and i live in Australia. <333

I love to listen to music like Rock, Metal, RnB, Hiphop and Trance.

I love to draw mostly Dragons and sometimes Anime Chibi style.

I love playing video games on my PS3, my favourite games are TLOS: Dawn Of The Dragon, Devil May Cry 4 and Bayonetta.

My favourite subject in school is Art and my least favourite subject is Maths.

I think that's mostly it. big_smile

#20 Mar 19, 2010 8:11 PM

Ishkur

I'm 14. I'm not religious. My favorite music genres include J-rock, J-pop, Black Metal, and Classic Rock. I like anime a lot, it's probably my favorite past time. I'm male. Favorite game is Touhou Project. (mostly the windows games though, I'm not into the pc98 stuff.)

oh, and I have never played Spyro.

#21 Mar 19, 2010 8:22 PM

Aicebo

#22 Mar 19, 2010 8:57 PM

pur

Finding out what it's like? Not everyone is as interested in discussion the hottest couple as much as getting some knowledge on the games, and who better to get impressions from than people who've actually played the games?

Then again, they could just be here for the laughs, but whatever.

Mass mental scarring, AWWAAAYY!!

You have it lucky compared to my other haunts...

#23 Mar 19, 2010 10:33 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

#24 Mar 20, 2010 7:47 PM

Cynder is cute

My name is Laura. I am 14 years old, and I am turning 15 in November. I live in Alabama, and I was born and raised in the south. I am currently in the eighth  grade, and I make good grades, having only one B, which is in math. tongue  I  am open to new people and tend to be a very social person, but I  also have a  cautious, shy  side when I tend to just listen and be almost non-existent.  All of my teachers love me, and everyone usually treats me the same was as well. I am an honest, and loyal person, and people tend to come to me when they have personal problems for advice. And, not to mention, they also come  to me for help in homework and/or assignments.  roll  I only be myself around  others when I am comfortable being around them, and I have three groups of people I hang out with. I prefer hanging out with quiet, intelligent, friendly people, and not the immature, disrespectful jerks who make fun of others and the teachers. I stand up for others who get picked on,  and not that many people pick on me, because one, I never start fights or get in the middle of them, and two,  I am a kind person who treats others equally and stand up for them. The only people that I have a problem with besides the disrespectful jerks, are the preppy, rich girls who think their sh*t don’t stink. They’re the only ones who start things with me, but ever since I threatened them last semester, they never messed with me since.  O:) 

What I like to do when I’m not at school is mainly listen to music. I listen to all kinds of music, like country, rock, heavy metal, hip-hop, rap, R&B, classical, screamo, alternative, punk, pop, game music, soundtrack, Trance, techno, dance, Dj, you name it. I have this amazing software that lets me download any song I want to online and it’s awesome.  That’s one of the main reasons why I am also obsessed with my new laptop. roll   And of course, I like to play video games, but not as much as I used to because of school and all. I like  the Spyro, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, and the Legend of Zelda series, the Zelda series being my favorite series of all.

I like to create my own music on my electronic keyboard, and I want to learn how to play the guitar this year. My dad is going to teach me this year, and I’m excited for it. I used to read constantly, but now I don’t read at all except for when I’m at school. :S  I used to also draw a lot, but once again, school gets in the way, and I just don’t have that much time.  But, I have to admit, I can still draw pretty well. wink I like to draw people, dragons, places, 3-D objects, and I sometimes like to draw animals. I also used to write a lot, and I kind of still do. My friends got me interested in writing stories, and I have to admit, I enjoy it. Not to mention, I have, like, fourteen journals filled in my room with my writing. :S  I don’t like to watch TV, I find it a waste of time, and all they have now is this crap. I would much rather watch a horror movie, a movie at the theatre, or a video on YouTube. big_smile  I used to be really interested in anime, but not so much anymore. The only anime that I really  like a lot right now is Studio Ghibli. 

My favorite bands are Three Days Grace, Nickelback, U2, Greenday, Slipknot, Guns N’ Roses, Creed, Metallica, Simple Plan, Drowning Pool, Dragonforce, Van Halen,  and Linkin Park. Some other of my favorite music groups  and artists are Tokio Hotel, PitBull, Jason Derulo, Rihanna, Jay Sean, I-Yaz, Sean Kingston,  Anjunabeats, Black Eyed Peas,  009 Sound System, Carrie Underwood, Jason Aldean, Trace Adkins,  and many more.

I’m not exactly sure what I would call myself, like, I’m not a Goth or an emo,  although I used to be an emo. In fact, one of the groups that I hang out with is an emo group, but the “leader” moved, and without her, it’s not exactly emo, because she was an “emo/ scene” kid or whatever. I’m also a smart person, I admit, and one or two people called me a nerd, even though I like nothing like one. tongue But I took that as a compliment since those people are going to be in eight grade next year.  roll   So yeah, I’m still curious what I am. I am also called a redneck, a nerd, and I used to be an emo, so yeah. And often you hear rap and hip- hop from my room and country following behind it with Trance, metal, and classical following them, so what does that tell ya? I would consider me eccentric.

Here’s and example of me: I have a deer antler with jewelry hanging on it on my desk, and I love it, I was born and raised in the south, one of my favorite places to go to is Bass Pro Shops, if anyone knows where that is, I asked my mom if I could have a camo bedspread, and of course she said no,  I love to drive our old, Dodge farm truck around our acres, I love to shoot our shot gun and rifle with my dad, my science project this year was a target with bullet holes from a rifle on it and measurements, my dream ride is not a Corvette, but a 4X4  hunter green Dodge Ram, I have a huge crush on someone in my grade who is a redneck, one of the groups that I hang out with are a group of redneck girls, I am an honor student,  all my teachers say they wished all of their students were like me, one of the groups that I hang out with are all - A students, my name is always on the board when our teacher lists A’s of the weekly vocabulary quiz, I bore my friends and mom to death when I talk about an awesome program that I’ve recently downloaded and figured out, I sometimes help my parents if they are having trouble with their computers, I told my friends at school how to hack the school computers to get on YouTube,  I was the only student who got applause after I presented a project last semester in one of my classes, I got three compliments on my progress report this week o_O, I am going to be student of the week next week, kids in my class ask me for help when they need it, one of the guys I like at school is a really smart person, the other group I hang out with is emo, but not so much anymore, I’m starting to like this dude in our group who got expelled from his old school because of a major fight he got into, I hurt myself like a psychotic animal when I’m angry at myself, I shut myself away from the world when I’m upset and I need to think things out, I hate myself, I sometimes cry when I look at myself in the mirror, I don’t know what I’ll do in the future or what I’ll be, and I am not a religious person, although I strongly do believe in the Lord.

That is all I have to say.

#25 Mar 20, 2010 7:49 PM

Aicebo

Board footer