Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 12, 2014 9:34 PM

maverick34jjv
Gems: 0

Spyro with Unity

Last edited by maverick34jjv (Nov 12, 2014 10:33 PM)

#2 Nov 13, 2014 3:22 AM

Spyrofan25
Birthday: 25 December

Re: Spyro with Unity

Hi maverick!!! welcome to the forums. Nice to see another guy developing a spyro fan-game Project. can't wait to see more from this. Now there are my ideas: I like to see a Winter world or christmas themed world with penguin enemies like in spyro 2 Winter tundra, the penguin drops a butterfly for sparx. Volcano world or level portal,swamp world with giant frog enemies,crocodiles,. easter level with mad easter bunnies, explosive eggs.space level with alien enemies with lasers like agent's 9 in spyro 3. last i like to see the return of Elora, Bianca and the powerful sorceress,i forgot i like to see the return of the eggs baby dragon from like spyro 3 this becomes reality in your fangame wonderful.

Greetings;)

Spyrofan forever

#3 Nov 13, 2014 4:38 AM

maverick34jjv

Hey Spyrofan25! Thanks for the ideas, I especially like the idea of the swamp world with giant frogs and whatnot, I think that could fit perfectly into Spyro. I definitely will keep the idea of Elora and Bianca for sure as they are my favorite characters. Keep in mind that the Scorceress was defeated for good in Spyro 3, I would like to come up with new characters. I think eggs could be secret collectibles, I did enjoy seeing the cute dragons do funny things when they hatched, but that mechanic was used for Spyro 3, I would want new collectibles; Spyro 2 had Orbs, Spyro 3 had eggs, and Spyro 4 had dragonflies. As for homeworlds I want to follow a similar pattern for their names and themes. Spyro 2 had seasons, Summer, Autumn and Winter, Spyro 3 had times of day, Sunrise, Midday, Evening, and Midnight. I'm not sure what pattern to follow.

#4 Nov 13, 2014 7:15 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Welcome.

Board footer