Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#476 Sep 21, 2014 1:57 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Zur: *he took the key* Nice. *he went outside, than put the plane again, and it became bigger*

Xandra: Wait. *she took the key and read what's on it* 'What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?'

Ulasht: *he thought to himself*

#477 Sep 21, 2014 2:56 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

((Actually had to look it up. But. Think I got it.))

Marx: The letter M.

Zerve: *Got ready to fly the plane.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#478 Sep 21, 2014 4:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Mm.... Right. So... Letter M means... Mul Daya! Let's hurry. *they went again to the plane*

#479 Sep 21, 2014 6:02 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#480 Sep 21, 2014 6:34 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( big_smile XD ))

#481 Sep 21, 2014 7:20 PM

Mr. John

((Fan is in reality a talking fan. lol))

Argil: Alright. Soon as we land Edgar we'll need another Dimension Shift.

Zerve: *Started up the plane. And landed Safe on the ground.*

Marx: Okay. So is there anything we need to watch out for on Mul Daya?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#482 Sep 21, 2014 7:22 PM

CuttingEdge

((With handz xD))

Edgar: "I don't watch out. I'm too dangerous for that. *Rossiel and Alyssa laugh a bit* So, are we ready?"

#483 Sep 21, 2014 9:34 PM

Mr. John

Marx: Right thinking isn't your strong suit. Got it. Your enormous mouth and skills are though. *Laughs.*

Zerve: *Hands the small plane back to Zur.* Zur, Xandra anything we should watch out for on Mul Daya?

Argil: *Makes disguises vanish.* I'm ready you guys? *Marx and Zerve nod.*

Cayla Mills

#484 Sep 22, 2014 3:38 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: As I guess from the riddle... time. Stromgest time exists in the undercity. I have no idea how to get there. But it's somewhere in Mul Daya.

Zur: She's right. Let's go.

#485 Sep 22, 2014 4:17 AM

Mr. John

KZerve: *Hands Argil a Platnum yellow lance in a sheathe. And and Molten Fury to Marx with armor and scabbards with their Assult riffles. They put it on.*

Argil: You got are stuff?

Zerve: Spyro and Cynder just sent it. I infused the matrials it was finely made and created to make it. Strong as Molten's fury's It's infused with the electric element and Spyro fused your old spear into it. The armor sets the one you guys had your first one. This lance was Formely Aquazor.

Argil: You guys rock. I'll call this lance Electo. Weapons base off me and Marx's favourite of are elements electricity for me.

Marx: Fire for me. Now let's go.

Argil: To the underground. of Mul Daya. But first I must say. Zur and Xandy will lead us since they know the place. But We should be careful. And try to find clues. As to where it is. Let's watch out for Yawgmoth and Ugin. And watch out for anything.

Zerve: Yeah yeah. *Casts a spell that let's them do Shift Change and their both blue and have the power of their mom Nena for 15 seconds.

Marx: Whoa I. *Shift change expires and they return to normal.* Darn dad said it would be gone once we use all dozen't matter how. Now let's go.

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 22, 2014 4:19 AM)

Cayla Mills

#486 Sep 22, 2014 4:35 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: And before we go, I want to show you something. *she took a crystal. It shook again, and a screen appeared. The title was 'The Scoreboard' and the name ARGIL appeared down there, with 10,000 points and a symbol for a copper key* This is the scoreboard. It will track our score trough the keys. *suddenly, the name Yawgmoth appeared down Argil's with 9,000 points* We must hurry! Quick, let's go!

#487 Sep 22, 2014 1:06 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "Electo? The Amp should be better name in my opinion."

#488 Sep 22, 2014 4:13 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Amp it is then. Now let's go. *Marx and Argil tested their weapons and got the hang of it after a while then sheathed them.*

Zerve: If that scoreboard is correct Yawgmoth has one of the keys now we gotta hurry.

Cayla Mills

#489 Sep 22, 2014 5:15 PM

CuttingEdge

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Sep 22, 2014 5:17 PM)

#490 Sep 22, 2014 5:22 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: We have no time!

Yawgmoth: Uh, come on. You worth a footnote in my black list. *he disappeared, leaving a giant explosion. And a swarm of rats appeared there*

Xandra: We must go. Really quick. It's correct. Uh, and one last thing. Really. Sorin wanted to make our life harder, so after each key, there's a gate, with a hard challenge. If you pass the gate, you can enter the building where the next key hides. So let's go really fast. Ulasht, please tell me you can teleport us!

Ulasht: I do. But it will cost you.

Xandra: Cost what?

Ulasht: Nah, nothing. *he smiled, than created a vortex. They appeared again in A jungle*

Xandra: This is it. Okay, The point is near. Let me take us there. Just stay here, while I make it. *she flied to a high mountain, than put her paw on the ground. Chanted some words. Than a giant staircase appeared in the ground near them. She flied back* Quick, Quick, Enter inside! *the crystal shook again. *she looked, and saw the name 'Dack' In the list, with 8,000 points.* Oh no. Fayden. He is well-skilled. Come on, get down. *she ran downstairs.*

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 22, 2014 5:25 PM)

#491 Sep 22, 2014 6:21 PM

Mr. John

Argil: If we gotta face then fine. *Rans after with Marx and Zerve.*

Cayla Mills

#492 Sep 22, 2014 6:24 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Welcome to the jungle. *she pointed at the Undercity. It was a giant city built of stones and woods, with a big market, a bell tower, a clock tower and a lot of houses* We must act as fast as we can. We can't miss any point.

Zur: Who goes where?

Xandra: Zur and Ulasht- Go search the houses.

Zur and Ulasht: *he nod, and run away*

Xandra: I will go check the market. If you find an informer, notify me. Please. *she ran away*

#493 Sep 23, 2014 12:07 AM

Mr. John

Argil: I'll go search the clock tower. Marx you and Zerve search the other houses. Edgar you and the others should cover the bell tower we'll meet back here. *They run off to search their locations.*

Cayla Mills

#494 Sep 23, 2014 4:35 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *in the market. She looked behind the crowd, and saw behind a wall a shadow of something. She looked closer*

???: *the shadow became a human* In the market for an alternative, friend?

Xandra: Ah... sure. What's your deal?

???: Secrets. We trade for secrets. Give me any of your secrets, and you get extra time. Give me time, As I mean, your youth, and I'll give your secrets.

Xandra: I think I prefer secrets. *she told him almost all about her*

???: Sweet. You got... a hour. When you want to start it, just shout 'Time Walk', and the time will freeze, expect of you and people you choose. Now get out of my face. *he wrote something, than walked away*

Xandra: Okay.

Yawgmoth: *he, and a horde of demonic nightmare horses ran into the market suddenly. They crushed anything they saw*

Xandra: Oh no. *she flied away before they hit her* I must find the others.

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 23, 2014 4:47 PM)

#495 Sep 23, 2014 6:04 PM

Mr. John

Zerve: *He and Marx asked around but the townsfolk had seen nothing. They kep knocking doors and asking and heard a crash. They turned to see the carnage.*

Marx: Just great.

Zerve: We have to stop them come on. *They ran towards it.*

Argil: *He searched the clock tower but saw the horses and Yawgmoth.* Time to rustle up some horses giddy up little doggy. *He flew down like a bullet then ran at the speed of a cheetah towards the scene.* Man good thing me and Marx trained in speed otherwise. I'd be as slow as a snail. No Offense to snails. *He did shift change to turn into his other family members as did Marx it wore out. And Argil unsheathed Amp it surged with electricity and Marx who unsheathed Molten Fury which danced with searching Flames stood in front of Yawgmoth and co.*

Argil: Now I reckon these kind folk don't like their town trashed. So maybe you can mosey on out here partner. Or we'll get all rough on you cowboy style.

Cayla Mills

#496 Sep 23, 2014 6:57 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she went outside, and saw them* Oh, that's a miracle. You see, I bought us a hour. I'll say the word when it's needed. *she joined the fight*

#497 Sep 23, 2014 7:51 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "Come on guys, don't tell methat you were going for a party without us!"

Edgar, Alyssa and Rossiel appear, walking side-by-side together.

Edgar is holding Luce & Ombra in his hands, Rossiel is keeping his right hand on Soulblade's mount, the sheath held in his left hand, and Alyssa - with her Longbow - "The Forest Hawk" and an enchanted arrow on it. (Multiplication of Arrows + Scorching Piercer combo)

Edgar: "*all three of them stop walking* Are you ready for this?"

Rossiel: "*readies Soulblade* You bet your *bleep* we are."

Alyssa: "*readies her Longbow to send an arrow*"

Edgar: "COME ON, BABES! *everyone* LET'S ROCK!!"

#498 Sep 23, 2014 7:59 PM

thetruefan
Website

Yawgmoth: Annihilate! *he created explosions around. Buildings fell and crashed on markets and citizens. The nightmares were ready the charge at them* You mess with the bull, you get the horns. *he sent all the nightmares on them*

*a giant axe broke the "sky". (the wall roof). And, from the stairs an army of warriors with black fur armor and a bloody dragon skull on their heads ran down there. They shouted battlecries, and joined the fight with Yawgmoth. Two giant hands broke the roof, and Mogis could be shown*

Mogis: *he held his axe, than hit a house with it. It crushed down* You will never get the keys. The treasure belongs to the true brother! *he also joined Yawgmoth's forces*

Xandra: That's not good.

#499 Sep 24, 2014 1:47 AM

Mr. John

Marx: Great Those. These things hunt dragons and Eldrazi and kill em and wear as trophies but we ain't afraid.

Zerve: Mogis ooo tasty.  Kill him but save room for me to eat it. *He turned into a tiger and bit a Fured beast and tore it apart devouring it he then went after some more eating them up. Argil, Marx, Spyro and Cynder short claws in all but lethal of course. Argil used his claws and slashed a nightmare down.  He then tail whipped another cracking it's skull. He then did a back slash slashing an enemy from behind. And did an air slash  with Amp slashing another in the air eliminating them. He then did Buster doing a two hit slash combo to a Nightmare and Fured beast. One of the beasts drove it's spear knocking him down then stabbed him. Argil grunted in pain as another knocked him out with a punch. He hung on and a couple minutes later. Stabbed Mogis in the leg.

Argil: Bro!

Marx: Coming in time to drop this big boy down. *He jumped up and stabbed Molten Fury into Mogis's back. And Argil stabbed him through the skull with Amp.*

Zerve: *Returned to normal and blasted an energy ball into Yawgmoth's face.* Eat that creep.

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 24, 2014 1:49 AM)

Cayla Mills

#500 Sep 24, 2014 5:48 AM

thetruefan
Website

Mogis: *he fell a bit, but blocked the falling with his hand, while crushing some buildings*

Ulasht: *he flied near him, than released a wave of ice. It warped against Mogis body, hurting him*

Mogis: *he broke the ice, than took his axe* Keep that in mind *he hit Ulasht with his axe* That you can never *he hit Ulasht again* Ever *he hit Ulasht* Trap me! *he punched Ulasht than stabbed him with the axe*

Xandra: Here am I! *she rushed to the warriors, than stopped in front of them* Let me conjure you a special gift. *she put her hands up. A bunch of blue burning skull spirits appeared. In a calm voice, it said 'Join Me.'. Than, they opened their eyes, and shouted 'At death!'. Xandra shoot them at the Warriors. The ones who did not dodged became skeletons, and fell on the ground lifeless*

Pharika: *she dragged Ulasht away, reviving him*

Yawgmoth: Ouch, that hurt. What, what do you want from my fabulous face? *took a step backward. Than the clock tower started to shake*

Xandra: Oh, I know! The clock tower! Time! We should have known that! *as she said that, a warrior used to moment and caught her from behind* Tim- *he covered her mouth* T... T... *gave him a punch in the ribs, than ran away of his grip, and shouted* Time Walk!

*everyone, expect of the crew froze*

Xandra: Okay. We got a hour. Quick, everyone to the clock tower!

Board footer