Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#401 Jan 27, 2012 3:43 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

Marlowe looked at Zerve "You will pay for your arrogance!" Marlowe says as he transforms into Nightshade and then looks at Zerve "Time to end this." Nightshade says as he flies up to Zerve and does a legendary move called Akatosh's Final Stand which is a disarm, a kick to the head, a claw to the gut, and using the Zerve's staff and breaks his leg then breaks the staff in half and pushes Zerve down to the ground and places his paw ontop of him then looks at Zerve with anger then uses one of Cynders powers which is Fear "You will fear me." Nightshade says as his eyes glowed red which gives the victim heavy psycological damage and gives the person the fear of the user who he looks at

Paryite looks at a female follower "You come here!" Paryite says as the female follower approaches causiously and nervously "Yes great one?" the female follower says in a scared tone as Paryite looks at her "Come closer." Paryite says as the female follower stepped closer "Closer." Payrite says as the female follower stepped close to his head "Now put your hand on my neck." Paryite says as the female follower looked at him "I cant you told us not to touch you." the female follower says as Paryite looks at her "I only allow certain people to touch me and im allowing you." Payrite says the female follower puts her hand on his neck and Paryite purrs

#402 Jan 27, 2012 9:40 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Zerve backed away from Nightshade in fear his wounds hurting bad. He cast a spell which healed him and recovered his wounds.

"That hurt but it's not enough!" Said Zerve blasting a huge ball into Nightshade from staff. Nightshade. Saw his wife and daughter slaughtered from the spell. Zerve blasted an energy beam of yellow energy into Nightshade breaking Nightshade's left wing and causing a bloody gash to appear on his underbelly.

Zerve then blasted a blue energy ball at Nightshade which ripped Nightshade's left wing off exposing the bone and also hit Nightshade head on in the face. Blood splattered from Nightshade's face. Zerve blasted a red energy beam at Nightshade which riped through his stomach and hit his heart. Nightshade's stomach was ripped open and the beam kept hitting Nightshade's heart.

Argil was still flying towards the battle.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#403 Jan 27, 2012 7:15 PM

knightstemplar

Nightshade looked at Zerve asorbing the red energy and releasing a more powerful version back at him which knocked him back and Darkness came out of his back and healed his wounds using Shadow heal then the markings on Darkness turned red and impaled Zerve and Darkness slithered to Zerve and devoured his heart and that released Akatosh then drops his corpse to the ground with a thud and Darkness regenerated Nightshades wing "There you go." Darkness says as he goes into Nightshade's back and Nightshade tests his left wing to make shure its working properly and it was then turns his attention to Akatosh "Akatosh you alright?" Nightshade asks in concern as Akatosh looks at him "Yea im fine and i will bring you friends back as well." Akatosh says as he concentrates on the dust piles and brings them back to their normal "There you go." Akatosh says as Toxic looks at Marx then Akatosh "Thank you Akatosh." Toxic says as she bows with respect as Akatosh bows back then looks at Marx "You've got a respectful dragoness there treat her well." Akatosh says as he flies to the clouds and dissapears then Nightshade changes back to Marlowe and pulls out his desert eagle and fires a round to Zerve's head to make shure he is dead "Yep deader than a doornail."

the female follower feels the purrs and looks at Paryite "Is that all you need?" the female follower says as Paryite looks at her "Yes that is all." Paryite says as he flies out of his temple and flies to the lake where Marlowe and co. are

#404 Jan 27, 2012 9:32 PM

Mr. John

A light hit. Zerve he came back good as new. Zerve used a spell and blasted two balls which killed Toxic and Than Marx. Zerve fired a round of red bullets into Marlowe's heart idling him. Zerve used a light spell which destroyed darkness inside Marlowe.

Zerve fired rapid Green balls into Marlowe's heart. Zerve then fired a black energy beam at Marlowe's heart which killed him on contact.

"Ah what a nice day to destroy!" Said Zerve firing a fireball at the bodies destroying them.

Suddenly a huge geyser hit Zerve head on. Argil was back. Zerve smiled as he used an electric barrage to lift him off the ground.

Argol pursued and fired rapid ice missiles which pierced into Zerve's skin causing him to cry out in pain. Argil was hit by a ball of flame which splattered blood from his face. Zerve fired a rock burst at Argil which pierced his left arm off.

Zerve saw Akatosh and healed his arm. Zerve absorbed Akatosh into his body again. But this times his robes were gold. Inside Zerve's body Akatosh was devoured by a dog form off Zerve.

Meanwhile Zerve was cutting Argil causing blood to splatter everywhere with light daggers.

Argil turned into an ice gorilla which punched and killed Zerve. Argil and Zerve hugged As Zerve's body revived and healed Akatosh and spat him out. Zerve's robes were normal. Argil cast a spell which healed himself and Zerve. Zerve vanished forgiving Argil's family and resting in peace.

Argil remembered what Akatosh did and cast a spell which revived Marlowe'' Toxic and Marx. Argil landed and hugged Marx who hugged back.

"Family and friends are together again!" Said Argil and Marx who looked up seeing Zerve in the shape of a cloud which nodded and disappeared.

"I know Marx is okay is everyone else okay?" Argil asked Marlowe and Toxic.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#405 Jan 28, 2012 3:47 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looked at Argil and cracked his neck "Yea im good." Marlowe says as Akatosh looks at Argil and approaches him "Argil you have saved me and for that you have my blessings." Akatosh says as he bows to Argil with respect as Toxic walks up to Marx and nuzzles him then looks at Argil and approaches him "Thank you Argil." Toxic says as she kisses his forehead and looks at Akatosh "What will you do now?" Toxic says as Akatosh looks at Toxic "Well i return to my brothers." Akatosh says as he flies to the sky and dissapears as Paryite lands at the lake and looks at Marlowe and co. "Well aint this a pleasent surprise a human with dragons you are intruding in my land." Paryite says as he begins to circle them then looks at Toxic "Hey you look familiar?" Paryite says as he approaches her and looks at her closely "Toxic is that you honey?" Paryite says as Toxic looks at him "Dad?" Toxic says as Paryite began to show tears of joy "Oh my god it is you!" Payrite says as he hugged Toxic as she began to show tears of joy also "Oh dad it is you i thought i never see you again." Toxic says as she began to cry as Paryite began to comfort her

Marlowe then remembers the day he was captured by Dark Cynder back in his bounty hunter days and remembers her kissing him then asked him "Will you join us handsome?" but then the memory fades and looks at the happy scene "I will never forget that memory." Marlowe says in his thoughts

#406 Jan 28, 2012 12:39 PM

Mr. John

Argil looked at the happy scene as Marlowe did and then bowed To Paryite.

"We are sorry for intruding we will leave if you wish!" Said Argil flying off. Marx smiled at his mate he knew Toxic wanted time with her dad so he took off after Argil they headed back to the base.

Cayla Mills

#407 Jan 28, 2012 2:18 PM

knightstemplar

Paryite looks at Argil then at Toxic "Blizzera and i have been worried about you." Paryite says as he nuzzles Toxic "Im here dad you can stop worrying about me." Toxic says as she flies to Marx and grabs him by the paw "Please stay and meet my dad." Toxic says as Marlowe goes back to the base by jetpack and flies next to Argil "I can not believe that i met one of the Nine Divines it was truly a holy moment." Marlowe says to Argil as he still remembers Dark Cynder kissing him and it bothered him

Nadia looks at Cynder "Hey have you met Marlowe before?" Nadia asks as she kept her tail coiled around her egg and nuzzled it

#408 Jan 28, 2012 7:57 PM

Mr. John

"Yeah when I was serving Malefor. He was a bounty hunter and I tried to convince him to join us. I even kissed him I'm sorry Nadia!" Cynder said hanging her head in shame.

"You weren't yourself than it's fine!" Said Spyro nuzzling her. She nuzzled back.

"Thanks to this guy I am on the side of good. Malefor is good and I have a handsome mate right Spy?" Cynder winked at Spyro. Who blushed.

"Right!" He said smiling then he and Cynder kissed. Cynder kissed her egg.

"The Nine Divine can't say I've heard of them pal?" Argil said to Marlowe turning to him and flying towards the base still.

"I can't Toxic I maybe your mate but your father has to give me permission to stay. I will meet him one day. Go and catch up with him. We will see each other later!" Marx kissed Toxic on the cheek and flew back to the base again.

Cayla Mills

#409 Jan 28, 2012 10:51 PM

knightstemplar

OOC: this was a tribute to Halo 3: ODST

Marlowe looks at Argil "The Nine Divines are the nine dragon god guardians that protect all dragons including myself." Marlowe says as the memory still continues to bug him "Hey Argil something has been bugging me and i have been keeping this a secret from you when i was still a bounty hunter i was kissed by Dark Cynder but let me explain it happend about a year ago when i had a contract to kill Malefor by order of a organization i can not offically name." Marlowe says

(Flashes back one year as Marlowe was in dark chimson ODST combat armor with a helmet on and was in Dark Cynder's cave)

Marlowe was in the cave as Dark Cynder walks up to him "I have orders to kill trespassers." Dark Cynder says as she readies her tail blade as Marlowe has his back against the wall and looks away in fear "So go on kill me." Marlowe says as Dark Cynder as she takes of his helmet "I would but your cute." Dark Cynder giggles as she strokes her tail blade against his cheek "What im c..cute?" Marlowe says as she brings her head close to his "Will you join us handsome?" Dark Cynder says as she kisses Marlowe and he goes wide eyed but Marlowe punches her and puts on a parachute and jumps out of the cave and pulls the cord then the parachute opens and the flash back stops

Toxic flies back to Paryite and flies with him back home and they land at the cave as Blizzera looks at them "Paryite your back home and is that..." Blizzera says as she approaches Toxic "It is you Toxic!" Blizzera says as she and Toxic hug and Blizzera nuzzles Toxic

Nadia looks at Cynder "Its ok it was not you, you were just controlled by Malefor but now he is dead thanks to Marlowe." Nadia says as she nuzzles her egg

#410 Jan 29, 2012 1:01 AM

Mr. John

"Yeah but me and Spyro defeated him first than Marlowe killed him!" Said Cynder nuzzling her egg.

"Yep but we owe it to Marlowe anyway. I will leave you two alone!" Spyro said as he left closing the door. Alex who had been there with him. Left as well.

"So this place is going to be broken down and moved I better call a meeting with everyone in the dinning room Nickolai, Captain John I shall meet you there!" Said Spyro. He walked off he was in his room. His crusader of the nine armour was in a glass case. He was cleaning and polishing it was good as new.

Spyro told Alex something Alex nodded and headed off in another direction.

Argil listened to Marlowe.

"But Marlowe Cynder was under Malefor's control back than. She could not control her actions. Besides the past is the past just forget about it. Cynder is good now and your friends!" Said Argil.

"So no worries anyway The Nine Divine glad their all watching over us!" Daid Argil. He was still flying towards the base.

Marx caught up with them.

"What are you doing here?" Argil asked.

"Excuse me older brother?" Marx asked.

"You don't get it I love you and am glad to see you. But you should be with your mate!" Said Argil.

"You have time to spend with your family but. You should go and see your mate and co no?"

"What about Paryite?" Asked Marlowe.

"Your the mate of Toxic that means husband or wife for us dragons. Don't you think he wants to see and meet his son in law?" Asked Argil.

"What if he dosen't like me? What if I meet her mom and she dosen't like me? What if I lose Toxic? I lover her. she saved my life But's that's not the reason I love her there are a lot of them!" Said Marx.

"Spyro will just tell her to not come back to the base. Kick her butt to the curb!" Argil chuckled joking.

"ARGIL!" Said Marx.

"Quit being such a crybaby I am joking Toxic is awesome you two are a great couple you can do this. I love and trust you now go!" Said Argil  in support.

Marx realized he was right he smelt out the scents of Paryite and Toxic and followed them to the cave.

He landed at the foot of it.

"Mr. Paryite? Sorry to intrude your land. I am the erm. Mate of your daughter I err. Would like to meet you and spend time with Toxic. If that's not okay I will leave!" Marx hid behind a rock he was scared half to death.

"Oh my gosh what am I doing he's going to kill me for intruding!" Said Marx. Shaking in fear. He covered his face with his wings. He was to scared to move. He imagined Paryite coming up to him and eating him.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Said Marx but than he covered his mouth.

Cayla Mills

#411 Jan 29, 2012 3:10 PM

knightstemplar

Toxic heard Marx and looks at the rock "Marx? Is that you?" Toxic says as Paryite looks at Toxic "Who is this Marx?" Paryite says as Toxic goes behind the rock and grabs Marx by the paw "Its ok he just wants to meet you." Toxic says as he pulls him to Paryite "So this is Marx." Paryite says as Toxic looks at him "Yes and he is my mate." Toxic says as she puts a wing over Marx as Paryite looks at Marx "Well your her husband it is great to meet you im Paryite and this is my mate Blizzera." Paryite says as Blizzera walks up to Marx "Hello it is great to meet you and you did make a good choice honey he is handsome." Blizzera says as Toxic blushes in emberrisment "Mom your emberrising me." Toxic says as she chuckles and Paryite looks at Marx "I always dreamed of a son in law and here he is." Paryite says as he nuzzles Marx then Blizzera kisses his forehead "Welcome to the family."

Marlowe looks at Argil "Yea your right about that of course back then i did not know." Marlowe chuckles as he lands at the base and walks up to Nadia "Hey honey im back." Marlowe says as he kisses Nadia then looks at the egg and puts his hand on it as Nickolai and Price walked to the mess hall and took a seat as Price smokes his cigar then Titus and Lukas Alexander walk in as everybody else then one Imperial guardsman came in with Marlowe's birthday cake and puts it in the kitchen as a Black Templar servitor sets up the simulation senario then walks to the mess hall

#412 Jan 29, 2012 4:23 PM

Mr. John

Spyro and Alex came back into the dinning room. Alex wearing some new armour. Spyro was wearing his Crusader of The Nine Armour.

"Alright everyone let us begin!" He said ready to make a speech. Alex beside him on a stage in front of everyone.

Marx smiled. He was feeling confident again Argil was right he could do this.

"Thank you for kindly welcoming me into your home. I appericiate your kindness. And I am glad to have you as a mother and father in law Mr. Paryite and Ms. Blizzera!" Said Marx bowing to them in respect he was wearing new armour which he had put on. On his way there.

"Anyway first of all, I want everyone to give The Black Templars, and The Resistance a big round of applause for all their hard work!" Said Spyro leading everyone in cheer. Argil ran into the infirmary and nuzzled Zonoya then kissed his egg.

"Gotta go see you all later!" He headed off in another direction.

Marx remembered something.

"I shall be back please pardon my short abscene!" Said Marx flying off in another direction out of the cave.

"Hope it's okay if I am on your land Mr. Paryite!" Said Marx's voice in the distance.

Cayla Mills

#413 Jan 31, 2012 4:21 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe sat next to Nadia as he hears the commotion in the mess hall and then kisses his egg then goes to the mess hall to see whats going on and as he walks in the Imperial guardsman quickly puts the cake into the refridgerator and sits in the mess hall and Marlowe looked at Spyro "Whats all the commotion about?" Marlowe says as he sits next to Titus and waits for Spyro's reply to his question

Meanwhile Paryite looks at Marx flying away "Yes! You are my son in law after all!" Paryite says as he looks at Blizzera "How were you honey?" Paryite asks as he kisses Blizzera and she kisses back "Oh im fine you my daedric love?" Blizzera says as Paryite blushes "Oh im fine with you around." Paryite says as he kisses Blizzera by the neck making her purr "Oh you know where to make me feel happy." Blizzera says as Toxic went to her room to wait for Marx to come back

#414 Jan 31, 2012 10:38 AM

Mr. John

Argil returned to the infirmary, He kissed Zonoya on the cheek. Then kissed his egg.

"I have to go listen to what Spyro's saying I will be back. Take care, and your a great mother!" Said Argil kissing his egg, than Zonoya on the lips. He walked into the mass hall and sat next to Marlowe.

Alex, and Zaph came walking in. Spyro nodded at them then vanished in a poof of smoke he reappered after back on the stage.

Spyro repeated himself and awnsered Marlowe's question but before he did. He blasted a huge flameball into the air which rained down fireworks which did not cause harm to the base but they were in the shape of Marlowe's face. And it read "Happy Birthday!" then vanished

"I want to thank The Black Templars, and The Resistance for everything they've done. They've worked hard and I would like to give them a big round of applause!" Spyro, Argil, and co cheered them on when the applause settled down Spyro cleared his throat.

"This was Argi's idea so give him full credit your home Marlowe it's in Anchorage. We want to move the base there. Rebuild the place. We will put a defense system in so our children will be safe!"

"Course we will have to take this one down. But that's not all!" Said Spyro snapping his fingers as banners with various pictures and artwork of Marlowe came down there was even one of Nadia and Marlowe and their egg together which read "True Family, Great Friends, and a Great Bunch of Heroes!"

"That was Argil's idea as well but also we want to thank you Marlowe. For everything. You've saved us, made us better heroes, protected this world, and been all around amazing there's so many things we could say about you. But I hope these tokens of appriciation are a start!" Said Spyro, as The Black Templars, Resistance, and Argil and co all clapped.

Cynder smiled and warmed her egg. "We have great mates/husbands Nadia, Zonoya!" Said Cynder falling alseep and keeping her egg warm.

Marx returned to the cave hearing what had happened through communications. He smiled.

He smiled at Paryite, and Blizzera and walked past them and into Toxic's room. He had a flower in his paw which he gave to Toxic.

"Surprise. I err wanted to give you something special to show you how happy I am your my mate!" Said Marx blushing. Toxic made him happy he blushed as he looked into her eyes.

"You have very beautiful eyes Toxic!"  Marx said growing redder.

Cayla Mills

#415 Feb 03, 2012 3:49 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe was suprised as the Grey Knights looked at Marlowe "All hail the grandmaster!" one of the Grey Knights said as they yelled "Hail! Hail! Hail!" And Price brought a weapons box to him "Marlowe remember the one mission where we infiltraited Makarov's castle and you wanted the AK-74 badly and i think you may like this." Price says as he gives a gun case to him and Marlowe sets it on the table and opens it then picks up an AK-74 and looks at Price and hugs him "Thanks Price." Marlowe says as he lets go of Price "No problems mate." Price says as an Imperial guardsman brings the cake to the table then Marlowe looks at everyone "Thank you all for throwing me this it means alot and now lets get this party started." Marlowe says as Hero by Skillet plays and Marlowe cuts the cake and gives one to Argil "One to my best friend." Marlowe says

Toxic looks at the rose then Marx "Aw how sweet." Toxic says as she kisses him then lays on top of him "You also have beautiful eyes." Toxic says as she puts her paw on his chest then lays her head on top of her paw

#416 Feb 03, 2012 4:01 PM

Mr. John

Argil smiled and ate his piece of the cake.

"Thanks best pal!" Said Argil hugging Marlowe than continued to celebrate with everyone else. Alex brought some drinks out so people could drink what they want the dragons drank water.

"Where are the guardians?" Spyro asked.

"They went to go find Ignitus. They send their congratulations on you all becoming fathers. And they said they hope we all enjoy this party and wish Marlowe all the best!" Said A resistance member. Spyro nodded and went back to enjoying the party.

The guardians landed beside the temple.

"Ignitus where are you?" Terrador called they had been looking for him everywhere.

Marx blushed and rested his head on Toxic's.

"Thank you Toxic I appreciate it!" Said Marx smiling at her.

"I'm glad I'm here with you Toxic. I'm also glad I met your family!" Said Marx.

"Oh Iggy where are you?" Cyril called to Ignitus.

"Stop calling him that you will embarrass him!" Said Volteer.

"Okay. But where us he?" Said Cyril.

Cayla Mills

#417 Feb 06, 2012 2:55 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looked at Argil and smiled back "No problem." Marlowe says as he looks at the entrance and sees 7 dragons and 2 dragonesses walking in and Akatosh was one of them "Akatosh welcome you can never resist a party." Marlowe says he looks at the other Divines then Akatosh walks up to Spyro "My name is Akatosh and these are my friends, Stendarr, Zenthizar, Mara, Dibella, Talos, Arkay, Julianos, and Kynareth." Akatosh says as Mara looks at Alex and blushes then lifts her wing to cover her face and looks away as Akatosh looks at Marlowe "Anyway happy birthday." Akatosh says as Marlowe looked at Akatosh "Could you give me a moment." Marlowe says as he walks to Alex "Hey I see Mara has an eye for you if you know what i mean." Marlowe whispers to Alex and nudges him with his elbow

Toxic looks at Marx "Oh its fine I just want to feel like family my love." Toxic says as she kisses him deeply and wraps her tail around his

Ignitus heard Cyril "Im right here!" Ignitus says as he sits infront of a picture of Marlowe "Love you my son." Ignitus whispers as he kisses the picture and walks to Cyril "Yes what do you want?" Ignitus says in a kind manner

#418 Feb 06, 2012 9:00 PM

Mr. John

Alex looked at Mara and then at Marlowe and shrugged.

"Not interested" He said walking off to party with everyone else.

Spyro saw Alex walk off then looked at Argil. Argil just shrugged and went to go talk to Alex.

Zaph walked up to Marlowe.

"He's going to be kind of hard to convince to get a mate!" Said Zaph.

Spyro nodded at Akatosh and the others.

"I've heard of you oh great Akatosh. It is honour to meet you! Do enjoy the party!" Said Spyro.

Zaph talked to Spyro.

"How come the traps are not activating and what abou the deffense system!"

"They only will activate if enemies are near Akatosh and company are not enemies so I'm sure everything is fine!" Zaph nodded and rejoined the party.

"Your son is having a clebration party plus, he is a father don't you want to be there?" Terrador asked Ignitus.

Argil was talking to Alex.

"What was that all about?" Argil asked.

"Listen, what, would a dragoness like that see in a dragon in me? Besides she's really pretty and everything but she will probably find some else!"

"I'm happy to hear that angel. I wish you could meeet all my family, but Argil, Alex, Zaph, are the only family I have besides you. As my mother and father are no longer with us. Because of what happened with Zerve but he was good before he passed everything is okay!" Said Marx kissing Toxic on the lips.

Argil was still trying to convince Alex to talk to Mara. But Alex was not having any of it.

"For the last time no Argil. Just go and enjoy the party okay!" Alex walked off to go get some cake. Argil was not giving up he walked after him.

Cayla Mills

#419 Feb 07, 2012 3:46 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looked at Zaph with a puzzling look "Why is that brother?" Marlowe says as Dibella walks up to Spyro "Well you must be Spyro I have heard much about you." Dibella says as she sits next to Spyro as Akatosh and co. enjoy the party then Mara decides to follow Argil and Alex to listen into thier conversation "I liked you for you warrior spirit and selfless bravery that is what I see in you." Mara says to herself as she sits at a distant table as Marlowe feels a dark power building inside him as a dark voice spoke to him in his mind and linked to Spyro's mind "I have reborned." the dark voice says as Marlowe knew who it was and hopes that Spyro knows who it was

Toxic kisses him back "Im just glad you are here with me." Toxic says as she nuzzles Marx and places her paw on his and interlocks her paw with his

"I better go see him!" Ignitus says excitedly as he flies quickly to Echo base then lands and walks in to see Marlowe and Nadia to congatulate them

Meanwhile the Necron lord goes to the remains of Malefor and held the resserection orb and sets his mechanical hand on his skull and strokes it "Dont worry my dark lord you will return to the living." the Necron lord says as he slams the orb into the ground and the remains were lifted and his skin and muscle regenerated then Malefor looked at the Necron lord "Who are you?" Malefor asks as the Necron lord looks at Malefor "A humble servant to the Nightbringer now let us leave." the Necron lord says as he teleports themselves to Thur'Abis Plateau to make a evil plan

#420 Feb 07, 2012 2:58 PM

Mr. John

"Well I am too!" Said Marx smiling. He kissed Toxic and and smiled.

Spyro nodded at Dibella. To thank her. He heard the voice assuming it was Darkness. Spyro saw a screen which detected bad guy activity.

Spyro nodded he went to his and Cynder's room he put on His Crusader of the nine armour and other armour pieces which would protect his whole body. He teleported and appeared in front off Malefor and co.

"Good thing, me Argil and his brothers trained we know all the shouts and are elemental, skills and melee combat is better than ever!" Said Spyro to himself he unleashed the shout of unrelenting force on The Necrons knocking them back. Spyro blasted a flame ball from his mouth which split into others and destroyed the Necrons and their pieces.

Spyro used a fear burst on Malefor which made him see his worst fears. Spyro than blasted Malefor with an electric dagger barrage which cut Malefor's body up until it was nothing more then a corpse.

Spyro used an earth missile to destroy it.

"There now you won't be coming back anytime soon! good thing I trained on my other elements" Said Spyro teleporting back to the party. He improved the defense systems on the base and continued to party with everyone after putting his armour and it's parts away in a case and locking it up. In his and Cynder's room.

Cynder nuzzled her egg as she got up.

"Nadia, Zonoya, I am going to tell, Gloria and Toxic this eventually, but there are books in here about techniques called dragon shouts, I want you to learn about them, as well as enhance your own elemental skills, and melee moves, we are moms I get that but the Dragon Realms need us as well. Someone will look after are children and we will be there for them. But we have to protect are world as well. Course if you don't want too it's okay. But if you do you have talk to your mates about it!" Said Cynder as she nuzzled her egg some more.

Meanwhile Alex spat out a plasma glob using his plasma breath onto a piece of cake which he took out and it melted into nothing.

"What was that for you know we are ready for anything?" Argil asked Alex.

"I have studied and I fight in the way of the samurai I don't use my breath often. But I will when I can, You are right. We have trained but you can never be too ready!" Said Alex. Argil nodded.  Alex looked at his sai swords and samurai attire.

"Hmm I really am awesome!" Said Alex as Argil just laughed.

"Well go and show Mara that!" Said Argil. He noticed Alex glancing at Mara. Alex blushed he went to go get a piece of cake. He put it beside Mara.

"Hello My name is Alex, and I wanted to treat you too a piece of cake!"
Alex was finally starting to like Mara He smiled at her.

Argil smiled happy his brother had given in he walked to rejoin the party.

Zaph smiled he saw Alex talking to Mara and nodded.

"Nevermind the playboy Alex has it in the bag!" Said Zaph winking at Marlowe and enjoying the rest of the party.

Meanwhile the resurrection orb was still on the ground Mark and Kriller who had gotten back from training of their own, Looked at it shrugged and Mark destroyed it with one punch they headed to the echo base to see everyone.

"Where did that come from?" Mark asked Kriller.

"I've heard Necrons were out here someone most likely took care of them. Let's just return to the base but keep an eye out!" Said Kriller. As they got into a boat and it took them across the sea to the base they reached the base and were able to get in since they were friends they ate some cake and chatted with Spyro.

Cayla Mills

#421 Feb 10, 2012 3:35 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe chuckled and walks to Argil "You finally got him to meet Mara good job convincing." Marlowe says as he grabs another piece of cake and starts to eat it as he heard about the Necrons "Spyro it is only a matter of time if they decide....." Marlowe was about to say something as the power goes out "The heck just happend!" Marlowe says as he looks at a Imperial Techpriest "The main generators are off line activation of back up generators will be on in about an hour." the Techpriest says as the monitors came on with the Necron lord on the screens "You mortal fools you are only delaying the inevitable we will soon make this planet a tomb word once more and nothing can stop us including your friends or your demon or yourself Dovahkiin you think you won after our skirmish outside of Warfang but you have only begun to scratch the very surface of our potential but who am I you ask I am thier instrement!" the Necron lord says as the monitors go black as the power comes back online and the Grey Knights pointed thier wrist mounted bolters at Marlowe "Im sorry my lord you are conciderd now a heritic." the Grey knight commander says

Mara looked in shock at the sight then looks at Alex "Alex try to talk some sense into these people." Mara says as she looks in fear

Toxic looks at Marx then feels her instincts kick in "Marx im ready." Toxic says as she stood over him then kissed him

#422 Feb 10, 2012 11:17 AM

Mr. John

Marx held Toxic's paw.

"I know you are and I really want too. But I think we should wait. I don't want to disrespect your parents!" Said Marx.

"Not a problem!" Said Alex jumping in front of them. "Grey Templars halt.You as well Commander. The ones who our are enemies are The Necron's. Don't turn your back on your boss. Besides we are all apart of this battle. To defend are world. Is that not what we must do? So put those blades down and we will figure something out!" Said Alex.

"Their turning this world into a tombstone over my dead body!" Said a resistance member.

"Everyone calm down. The Necrons are still a threat. They have a plan I don't know what but we will figure it out. Marlowe your party is next week I know. But we might have to wait to celebrate I am sorry. Anyway I want new armour made for everyone that is resistant to The Necron's we will stop them we have to find out where they are!" Said Spyro.

Cayla Mills

#423 Feb 11, 2012 10:49 AM

knightstemplar

((Skyrim main theme plays))

The Grey Knight commander looked at Alex "According to the Codex all people possessing a demon are considered heritics and must be delt with by death. Now kill them all!" The Grey Knight commander said as the other Grey Knights kill the resistance and Black Templars alike "Thats it! Fus Ro Dah!" Marlowe says as he shouts at a Grey Knight charging at him and sends him flying then Marlowe knows another shout as a Black Templar opens the ceiling and Marlowe shouts to the sky "Odahviig!" Marlowe shouts to the calling the dragon then an ear pearcing roar answers back as a red wyvern flew to the base and hovers above and looks at Marlowe "Im here Dovahkiin!" Odahviig says as he unleases a torrent of flame at the Grey Knights killing them by the intense heat and reducing thier bodies to ash then Titus looks at Odahviig and ran to the entrance and left in great fear but Odahviig saw him and immeaditly flew after him then swoops down and grabs him with his hind feet and flies back to the base as the bloody skirmish was over then Odahviig hovers over the base and drops him inside "Caught him trying to run away, coward." Odahviiig says as he lands on a near by building

Toxic heard Odahviig's roar "What was that?" Toxic asks as she looks at Marx in great concern as she kisses Marx

Mara looks at Odahviig in shock "I cannot believe he is here also." Mara says as she walks up to Alex "At least you tried." Mara says as she puts her forehead to his

#424 Feb 11, 2012 12:05 PM

Mr. John

"I persume it was Odahviig, he is a dragon from a world called Skyrim, an ally of the Dragonborn the Dovahkiin, the one who speaks the language of dragons, Marlowe must be the Dovahkiin, well I'm sure everything is okay!"

Spyro had a chat with the black templars, and resistance members who were left. They were convinced they could not protect their world. But Spyro convinced them they would be trained, and they could protecct their world. They were convinced now.

Spyro looked up at Odahviig.

"Thanks big guy what was it Odahviig, we apperciate the help!" Said Spyro bowing to him. The others did as well.

"Oh no problem, all in a day's work for a handome dragon like me!" Said Alex blushing as Mara put her forehead on his.

The Black Templars put a blockade of traps, around, the infirmary, and Zaph's room to protect the mates of Spyro, Zaph, Argil, and Marlowe plus their soon to be newest additions.

Spyro looked over at Mara,

"Mara will you stay at this base we are going to a new one, or are you going with Akatosh? I have to ask Toxic if she will stay with us as well. But I won't bother Marx. As for the grey templars burry them, plus the black templars, and resistance members lost, they were only following Altiar's codex nothing wrong with that. Marlowe seems like you have way to many people out to get you!" Said Spyro as the black templars, and reistance buried all who were dead out in graves and marked them outside putting flowers, and writing as tribute to them.

"Hey Titus don't worry, this guy Odahviig is on our side!" Said Argil trying to reassure him.

Cynder looked at Zonoya, and Nadia.

"Did you two hear what I said about protecting are world I am not trying to pester you or anything. We are friends. But we have to be ready to proect this place!"

"Okay oh and don't worry Darkness if you can hear me we won't let anyone harm you, also, The Stone of Life has been sealed away, and protected well. Now we must go and find where The Necrons's are Black Templars, and Resistance protect are mates let's go!" Said Spyro, and co boarding choppers,

A chopper door was open in case Marlowe wanted to come, The Resistance, and Black Templars who were left were in Necron resistant armour, Spyro was wearing his Crusader of The Nine armour, but his armour, was resistant on all his body parts to the Necrons, Argil and co as well.

"Darkness if you can hear me Zerve said he was sorry, for killing you before he died. He applogized for his sins were glad your back. We want to give you a hug when you come out to say welcome back!" Said Argil.

"Gone on ahead a chopper will be waiting if you need it Marlowe!" Said Spyro as their chopper doors closed and they took off into the air. Spyro had an activity screen he was looking at it located the Necron's base and the choppers headed towards it.

The Choppers landed. Spyro cast a spell which cast protection around everyone and the choppers.

"Let's go. But be careful!" The Resiatance, and Black Templars which were with them held their weapons ready.

They got to the entrance of the base. Argil blasted an ice barrage at it it destroyed the base and killed all the Necrons inside.

"All right let's go!" Spyro said as he and the others boarded the choppers and headed back to the base.

They arrived in no time.

"All taken care of. You honestly think that were going to let them destroy our world? Not happening!" Said Spyro.

"If their's more were ready!" Said Zaph.

"Oh indeed!" Laughed a voice outside the base. it was False Argil, and with him was a false version of everyone else. An activity screen came down.

"Should have known, we have some false heroes to take care of!" Said Spyro as he and co flew outside.

False Argil laughed as did the other false versions.

"We shall eliminate them all!" They laughed as Spyro and the others landed in front of them.

"Your their leader?" Spyro asked.

"Yes of course your the leader of these guys along with Marlowe, your friends as well. But don't think I won't hold back this time. we are not here just for revenge. But to eliminate you all. We shall also kill, Marlowe, and Darkness!"

"But first!" False Argil flew up to Odahviig.

"Goodbye!" He said a blade coming out of a gaunlet on his left wrist. False Argil stabbed Odahviig in the chest and then in the back. Odahviig fell off the building. False Argil charged up a lighting ball and blasted it at Odahviig killing him on contact.

"Okay now the fun begins!" He flew back to the battle with Spyro and co.

"ODAHVIGG. I promise we will bring you back!" Said Spyro. Growling at the false versions of everyone. They laughed.

Spyro and the other dragons all stood on their hind legs. They all cast a spell which turned Odahviig's ashes into a corpse they then shouted all together. using the resurrect dead dragons shout.

"Slen Tid Vo!" The shout revived him.

"Odahviig!" The False version of Marlowe called as a False Verion of Odahviig. Came roaring in fluing in it tackled Odahviig and carred him into the skies to combat him.

The False versions charged at everyone and their real life verions battled back a huge shockwave happened when they clashed.

"Were not going down easily!" Said False Argil a blue beam sword appearing in his two front paws as he stood on his hind legs.

"Nor us!" Said Spyro as a huge sword with bandages appeared in his front paws. The false verions gapsed. Spyro cast a spell, which sent knowlage, and made the resistance, and black templars, which were with them stronger.

"We travled to every world learning everything, from all heroes in the course of one day. The weapons we have are replicas of their's but just as affective, and we learned their moves as well!" Spyro said flying at False Spyro who was holding a replica weapon the same as Spyro's but a darker aura.

Their swords clashed and sparks flew.

Argil tossed a leaf with black eyes into the sky he jumped up and touched it he had a brown raccon suit on he flew up to combat False Argil, Who had turned into the same thing they blasted, electric streams at each other they connected and one try to overpower the other.

False Alex and the real Alex, were having a standoff "Ninja Spire Jump!" Said Alex jumping up his sais drawn. He landed on a building crouched down. False Alex did the same move their blades clashed.

"Leaping Dragon!" Said Alex leaping up and gliding down. False Alex did the same their blades met again.

False Zaph flew at Zaph. Everyone had thier amour's on protecting all body parts. The Resistance, and Black Templars combated their fake verions, The guardians were combating their fake versions's as well. A roar was heard and a False Ignitus tackled Ignitus into a nearby forest.

"Have you lost your fire? Or can you still go?" He asked unleashing a torrent of flames on Ignitus.

False Marlowe had a False verion of darkness appear out of it's back it roared then dissapeared. False Marlowe was holding a dark version of the sword of scalizar. He charged at Marlowe and swung it at him.

Their were no false verions of the team's mates.

Meanwhile at Toxic's family's cave. A False verion of Marx came walking into the cave he had a silver sword in his front paws as he stood on his hind legs. He took a swing at Toxic's parents. But Marx who had been informed by Spyro of what was going on, and who had the same sword clashed with False Marx knocking him out of the cave.

Zaph dogged several wind blades from False Zaph. two small swords appeared in Zaph's oaws same for False Zaph the blades clashed as sparks flew.

Cayla Mills

#425 Feb 12, 2012 4:36 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe held out his blade and blocked the strike and used a Storm Call shout and it started to storm then lightning struck down on the False versions stunning them then Marlowe cuts his False self in half and that affected False Darkness killing him also then Marlowe used Call of Valor shout bringing forth the Nord heros from Sovernguarde "Strike down the False heritics with all your might!" Marlowe says as he looks at Odahviig then another dragon comes out of nowhere and tackles him to the ground it was Paaruthrinaxx and he clawed False Odahviig then bites his neck and snaps it then restores him to his normal self and then Odahviig looks at Marlowe as the Nord heros battle the False versions "Dovahkiin!" Odahviig says as Marlowe runs to his side and looks at False Argil "Odahviig throw me to him." Marlowe says as Odahviig grabs him using his mouth and throws him to False Argil "Hey remember me!" Marlowe says as Darkness decides to come out as Marlowe tackles False Argil and brings him to the ground then uses his Ice form shout to freeze him in place "Do me a favor and chill out for an hour." Marlowe says as Darkness relases tentacles and impales False Spyro, Zaph, and Alex then breaks their spines and throws thier corpses away from the battle

Toxic watched in horror of the battle she is wittnessing "Come on Marx you can do it!" Toxic says as she cheers him on

Ignitus kicks False Ignitus off "I still have my fire." Ignitus says as he breaths fire back at him

Board footer