You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 14, 2010 1:31 PM

JazzJackrabbit
Gems: 0

End World Hunger with Facebook

Yo, Spyro
I'm really happy for you, but Jazz Jackrabbit is one of the best platformers of all time.

OF ALL TIME!

#2 Dec 14, 2010 8:59 PM

Latias fan

Re: End World Hunger with Facebook

People who have Facebook are NOT awsome

#3 Dec 14, 2010 9:06 PM

JazzJackrabbit

You'r right. Having a Facebook page does not make one awesome.  But ending World Hunger does!

Yo, Spyro
I'm really happy for you, but Jazz Jackrabbit is one of the best platformers of all time.

OF ALL TIME!

#4 Dec 14, 2010 10:56 PM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

So let me get this straight...

You want us to change our profile picture to fast food as in the JOKE, and help support against world hunger.

And even though its a joke making fun of the typical person on facebook that changes their profile picture based on pseudo reality charities, you think it will really help against world hunger?

And you are telling us this by using the joke, which is strange, and you go on to say that even though it wont work we should do it anyway because you think Facebook is awesome for it?

Ok, makes sense to me.

#5 Dec 15, 2010 10:56 PM

JazzJackrabbit

I'm just poking fun at that cartoon one from last week, and I got the idea from Failbooking on Failblog.  I was hoping it would get big enough to get media coverage.

Yo, Spyro

OF ALL TIME!

Board footer