You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 14, 2009 8:49 AM

Spyrorox
Gems: 0

Flowers and Chocolate, A SpyroXCynder Valentine Special!

Hello everyone! I wrote a valentine special light romance for SpyroxCynder! Hope you like it!:

“I love you…” The were words that would stay with Spyro for the rest of his life. He remembered that day, when him and Cynder were fighting the dark master. It was those words that kept him alive as he unleashed every last bit of his strength to save the world. Even when he returned to the palace, they clouded the excitement of seeing the guardians again. Of course, Spyro took her aside one day and confessed he loved her back, and the two became a couple. Since then, however, their love became pretty dormant, but both will determined to change that, fill the air with love once more. “Hey, wake up!” Cynder’s voice is what rose him from his sleep. “Guess what I just learned!” The black dragoness exclaimed. “Today is the Day of Hearts!” “What?” “The Day of Hearts! Surely Ignitus told you?” Spyro slowly shook his head. “No. What is it.” Right on que, Ignitus walked into the young dragons’ den. “The Day of Hearts, young dragon, is a day when dragons show their love to another dragon by confessing their love and buying them gifts. I remember when I was young as the two of you, and me, Terrador, Cyril, and Volteer would always see who got the most gifts from the ladies.” He chuckled slightly. “Ah, good days….” He turned and walked out of the den. “Day of Hearts, huh?” Suddenly, a thought occurred to Spyro. “This could be the day to revive my relationship with Cynder!” Conveniently, Cynder was think the exact same thing. “Finally, a chance for me and Spyro to improve our love!” The two dragons stared lost in thought in different directions. “Hey Cyn, you don’t my if I leave for a second? I want to…..go shopping.” Cynder beamed; for she needed an excuse to go buy Spyro something too. “Of course! Take your time!” Spyro dipped his head and flew out of the den, quickly followed by Cynder. They left the temple in opposite directions. “I’ll need some advice on what to buy her…” Spyro thought. “I’ll go find Flame!” Flame was a dragon who moved to the realms after the dark masters reighn. He and his girlfriend Ember had been dating for months, and knows all there is to know about relationships. Spyro landed beside the red dragon, who was walking through the meadow. “Flame! I finally found you!” The dragon turned. “Spyro! Happy Day of Hearts!” “Actually, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.” Flame turned to him. “Do you know any good gifts I could get for Cynder?” “Oh, yeah! The doom dragon?” Spyro glared at him. “Just kidding! Anyway, I know a bunch of gifts you could get. But if your looking for something romantic, chocolate is the way to go.” Spyro gave him a puzzled look. “Chocolate? But Flame, that’s from your realm! We don’t have it here.” “I wouldn’t be so sure. Just follow me!” The red dragon spread his wings and flew off toward the forest, Spyro quickly followed. They landed in front of a stall run by a bear dressed in gypsy like clothes. “Mr. Moneybags!” Flame called to him. “Ah, Flame! It’s great to see you. I’ve got lots of merchandise for Day of Hearts!” He stepped out of the way to reveal all kinds of gifts. “Spend as much as you want!” He smiled and let the two dragons approach. “Ember loves chocolate, so I’m sure Cynder will to.” Flame pointed to a bunch of boxes. “All the boxes have the same truffles, so pick the box that you thinks’ design matches Cynder.” Spyro stared at the boxes Flame was pointing to. They were heart shaped, covered with different colored velvet and decorated with strings and bows. One in particular caught his eye; a box with black velvet, and a bright red bow tied around it. It somehow reminded him of Cynder. “I’ll take that one.” He said, pointing to it. Mr. Moneybags walked over and checked the price. “300 gems!” He announced. Flame handed them over. “Great choice. Enjoy!” Spyro picked up the box and the two beat their wings, ready to fly off toward different directions. “Thanks for the help, Flame! Bye.” The purple dragon waved and flew off toward the temple. “I hope she likes them.” Spyro murmured as he flew across the sky…

Meanwhile…

“Ember!” Cynder called to the pink dragoness. She looked up. “Cynder! Hi!” The black dragoness landed beside her. “How’s your Day of Hearts been?” The pink dragon asked. “Did you buy a gift for your Romeo, Spyro?” “Not yet.” Cynder admitted. “Actually, I was hoping you could help me out. Know what Spyro might like?” Ember thought. “Well, I know what Flame likes. Flowers!” “Flowers? What type?” “That depends. Here, I’ll take you to my favorite meadow. We’ll find some there.” She took off, followed by the black dragoness. They landed in a meadow of multi colored flowers, the air heavy with pollen. “So, go ahead and pick some! A bouquet is best.” Cynder waded through the flowers, looking for the ones she thought Spyro would like best. She spotted some bright purple ones, and picked about three. “I’ll get two more types.” She decided. Conveintly, she next saw some yellow flowers, gathered closely to some red ones. “There Spyro colors! Perfect!” She picked and bunch and handed the flowers to Ember. The pink dragoness wove the stems together in a beautiful bouquet. “Here you go!” She handed Cynder the flowers. “Thanks!” Cynder said. She bowed to Ember and flew up over her. “I’d better get going. Thanks again for your help!” Ember waved as the black dragoness flew out of sight. “I’m sure Spyro will love these!” She told herself.

The two met up in the meadow of Avalar. “Spyro!” Cynder called. “Cynder!” he called back. The two raced up to each other, gifts clasped in their claws. “I got you something…for the Day of Hearts, that is.” Spyro held out his box of chocolates. “Wow, Spyro! Thanks!” She set down her bouquet and took the box from Spyro. “The box design reminded me of you…I hope you like it.” Cynder smiled to her love interest, and opened the box to reveal delicious looking dark chocolate truffles, each one decorated with a stripe of white chocolate. “These look great!” Cynder exclaimed, and tossed one into her mouth. “Wow, delicious!” She said happily. Suddenly, she stopped. “Cynder?” Spyro asked nervously. “Cynder, what’s wrong?” “Nothing, nothing.” The black dragoness insisted, but she unsheathed her claws and scratched her arm. “Just an itch, that’s all.” But she suddenly started itching her other arm, and Spyro gasped as red bumps began breaking out on her scales. “Cynder! Cynder, what’s going on?” “I don’t know!” She yelled, itching rapidly. “But I think it’s an allergic reaction to the chocolate!” She each her arms in a flurry. She slowly stopped itching as rapidly, but still moved her claws up and down over her arms. “Sorry, Cynder. I should have known…. “No, it’s fine! Anyway…I got you a gift too!” She managed to grab the bouquet and hand it to Spyro. “Here…I thought these looked like you.” Spyro grabbed the flowers. “Wow, these are really pretty Cynder!” He inhaled their scent deeply. Almost immediately, his eyes started watering and he dropped the bouquet. “Spyro! Are you ok?” Cynder asked, forgetting about her itching and focusing on Spyro’s new reaction. “I think…” But before he could finish, he paused, closed his eyes, and sneezed loud enough for the whole valley to hear. It was immediately followed by a bunch of smaller sneezes, his eyes still watering and his face now paler. “Oh, no! It must be the pollen! Spyro, I’m so sorry!” The purple dragon rose, the sneezing finally dieing down. To Cynder’s shock, he was chuckling. “Cynder….everything went wrong. This sorta reminded me of the Magi’s Christmas.” “Huh?” “It’s a tale of two lover dragons, one who on Christmas sold many of her beautiful scales to buy her lover a talon sharpener, and her lover who sold the tips of his claws to buy her scale polish.” He smiled. “But though everything went wrong, they two still loved each other, and showed that with the best gift: a kiss.” He turned to the black dragoness. “I see…” She smiled back at him dreamily. “Happy Day of Hearts, Cynder.” Spyro told her, still snuffling from the sneezes as he clasped his paws with hers. “Happy Day of Hearts, Spyro.” She returned, still itching with her tail the bumps on her scales. The two gazed at each other once more, before they closed their eyes, and had their first kiss right on the lips.

Hope you enjoyed! Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

Chillin' like a dragon

#2 Feb 14, 2009 6:31 PM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

Re: Flowers and Chocolate, A SpyroXCynder Valentine Special!

#3 Feb 26, 2009 6:57 AM

cynderdarkdragoness

thats really sweet! awwwww

#4 Feb 26, 2009 7:54 AM

Jackson117

That was Excellent

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#5 Oct 08, 2009 7:45 PM

i am spyro

Dude this is an awesomely cute story.  It inspired me two write a story like it but with with less qoute"shdeanese"unQoute. If you're wondering what shadenese is ask shade105 he'll tell you plus it's an inside joke about shade.

I am spyro.

#6 Oct 08, 2009 10:59 PM

Kmn483
Website

I take it you just read the gift of the magi? I know i just did, even though i long time ago i first read it, now for english. Nice and sweet. smile

Never returning. may pop in once in a blue moon. *shrugs*

#7 Oct 09, 2009 11:08 AM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

Wow, this is really well written, feckin brilliant, of all the things that could go wrong

Board footer