Razz
Gems: 0
Website

Razz's Thoughts

#2 Oct 26, 2008 7:24 AM

Volteer32

Re: Razz's Thoughts

10 days until I get mine .. PS2 version of course ... DON'T have a PS3 yet otherwise I would have got it for that instead.

Hmmmm so Cynder was evil all along ? *shakes his head* nooooo nu-uh no way ... grrrrrr I shouldn't have peeked in here now that's gone and ruined it for me lol ... well I'll just have to play the game which I am indeed looking forward to ... and seeing what happens where ...

#3 Oct 26, 2008 7:40 AM

Razz
Website

#4 Oct 26, 2008 2:45 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Am I the only one who feels like Spyro x Cynder only happened because the fansites would have beaten the crap out of the developers if it hadn't?

Geez, you SxC-mongers are starting to scare me. "SPYRO X CYNDER WAS CANON ALL ALONG, HAH! YOU ALL OWE ME AN APOLOGY!" -__-

I knew it was going to happen, but I'm still not gonna like it.

#5 Oct 26, 2008 2:56 PM

minredd

I enjoyed the game a great extent too <3 But, I feel bad I had to use cheats to beat it. You can't blame me, I'm sick D; I can hardly eat but I couldn't sleep soundly until I beat the game XD I only used cheats at the very end, though. Right before Malefor world.

But I LOVE the credits song. I heard it just in time for an English assignment  about analyzing a song or poem.

Playing as Cynder was fun, but her moves felt... Weak. I could get more enemies down with Spyro's fire then any of Cynder's elements. Although the big areas gave you leeway to fly away, get some health and magic, then come back and fight.

Interactive cut scenes were fun, but I had trouble with a few of them.

And Stormy, I'm pretty sure SxC was planned from the beginning. Remember that last scene in ANB? It was obviously the start of it.

#6 Oct 26, 2008 3:08 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

I chose not to interpret it that way because I'm cynical. =P

Yeah, I was pretty sure SxC was going to happen, too, but I just didn't feel like people needed to start making such a big deal of it with only the subtlest of cheesy little hints.

I watched the last cutscene on Youtube, and I have to admit that the ending wasn't quite as terrible as I'd heard it was. Pretty good for TLoS, I guess. XD Might I also add that I'm so glad the SxC thing wasn't overdone; introduced in that way, I don't mind it so much.

#7 Oct 26, 2008 3:13 PM

Godzilla750

Yes, your last line was very accurate. Also, Cynder ran from the temple because the guilt that she did so out of was most likely brought by what influence Malefor had left. That was probably the type of influence she was under, subtle nudges because that's all he had left. And they picked Ricci to do Cynder not for voice, but to send us a message. She was Elijah Wood's first onscreen kiss. It had nothing to do with acting, they were making a point. And I understood it loud and clear, you all should have gotten it too.

The Legend of Spyro and Cynder will continue.

#8 Oct 26, 2008 3:22 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

I agree with about everything you said on htere. However, I could understand Malefor. Mostly becuase I have done a voice almost exactly the same. Colors were kinda...bright IMO lol. As for SxC...well, it was bound to happen, yet I am not throwing fireworks or something.

Razz, fi you have time, I so want to race you through the game.

#9 Oct 26, 2008 3:23 PM

minredd

*fistpalm* Now I get it! It seemed a little out of character for Cynder to break down and flee, but if she was under Malefor's influence...

But the dark Spyro/Cynder moments seemed anticlimactic.

And I liked all the voice acting o-o Maybe I'm just not exposed to enough voice acting?

#10 Oct 26, 2008 3:25 PM

Godzilla750

Read my above post about the voice acting with Ricci.

#11 Oct 26, 2008 4:29 PM

Spyroiskewl

Yeah, I thought the ending was pretty good. It good ending 2 the triology. However, I think Sparx's voice could have been better. I mean, Wayne Brady just doesn't suit him, it's too deep. Anyway, Spyro and Cynder's voice actors are good, and now we know why the picked Christina Ricci for Cynder.....Anyway, all in all, a good game. Awesome graphics. Luved the flight mechanics! The big question is, are they going forward or backward in the production of Spyro for there next game?......

Spyro+Cynder is no longer a myth!

#12 Oct 26, 2008 4:35 PM

TornWings

Oh great, my lighthouse is on fire again, be right back...

#13 Oct 26, 2008 4:36 PM

Nikore

new....chronicler.....YIPPEEEE!!!

*cries* I thought it was over, but YAY!!! LOL

I havent seen any of it XD (spoilers REALLY dont bother me) but if I ever get the game, I will cry my EYES out. I dont care if the voicing was done horribly, I'll cry anyway XD They had evil momments to?? thats a must see, lol. although I figured that would happen anyway XD

**hugs Gary Oldman** FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR CAREER, YOU DONT DIE big_smile ...completely...seriousely, I thought he was cursed or something LOL

#14 Oct 26, 2008 4:37 PM

John Man 1234

I think Sparx's voice was awasome. The reason why they made him sound like that was beacuase they wanted to show how much he matured because of those three years in the crystal. He sounded alright to me.

RIP Test AKA Andrew Martin.

#15 Oct 26, 2008 4:52 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

@Nikore: Gary Oldman doesn't die int he batman movies.

#16 Oct 26, 2008 4:55 PM

Aicebo

Ugh, I still hate SXC to the core, so don't get me started "OH WE WERE RIGHT" and stuff. That's just immature.

#17 Oct 26, 2008 5:23 PM

Kazoobie64
Website

#18 Oct 26, 2008 5:33 PM

TornWings

...I'm getting sick of you ranting about this...which is saying something because I agree with you that's it's open for interpretation.

I'm actually sick of the argument period.

#19 Oct 26, 2008 5:39 PM

Kazoobie64
Website

Getting sick of the ranting? Don't read it. I'm not even arguing about anything I'm just letting everyone know that saying "this and that is obvious and you should have seen it because it was SO OBVIOUS" is ridiculous.

#20 Oct 26, 2008 5:45 PM

Aicebo

The last scene in ANB is NOTHING.
Wouldn't you save your sibling from dying? Or your best friend?

#21 Oct 26, 2008 5:48 PM

Kazoobie64
Website

Oh I thought they were referring to the scene in the palace, where they exchange the worried conversation, haha.

#22 Oct 26, 2008 5:49 PM

TornWings

#23 Oct 26, 2008 6:14 PM

Red-n-Aqua
Website

#24 Oct 26, 2008 7:12 PM

Razz
Website

You want it. You know you do! Buy it! big_smile

re:SxC
This wasn't the most important thing in the game for me, I was just happy to be proved right because, I'm not kidding, this entire fandom gives me SO much grief over everything I say. I'm not above gloating when I get the chance, especially after a year and a half of being harassed by hundreds of people. big_smile

I was a lot more thrilled by being proved right about Malefor's intentions, Cynder's element, and what dragons really are. That was super awesome (and it means I don't have to scrap "Hand of Darkness" and that most of what I wrote in the Cynder 100 was accurate, woo!). Can I call 'em or what? big_smile *continues doing the I Told You So dance*

#25 Oct 26, 2008 9:08 PM

Godzilla750

don't worry razz, I always held your thoughts with high value since my screen name was c-teck and have loves your artwork for almost 2 years now (really, wow where did time go, i'll ask ignitus later.) anyhow I always knew they were lovers and supported your work accordingly on forums, though I doubt u remember me.

Board footer