Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 20, 2007 2:12 PM

Gnice Gnorc
Gems: 0

THE BEST GAME-EVER!

I call it:
SPYRO RE:MIX
IT COMBINES THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL TRILOGY AS ONE!
I already have the story, levels & everything, but it's way too long for this page, But it involves the full history of the forgotten realms & that the gnorcs were in the, what NOW are the dragon worlds, first. It also involves Avalar been the past forgotten worlds AFTER the dragons were banished & BEFORE the events of Spyro 3.
But do feel free to improve on this idea.
Improving on my idea,
I still can't get rid of the plothole about the sorceress not been in Avalar (U know the way I said Avalar was the forgotten worlds After the dragon banishing but before Spyro 3)
This really bugs me cuz' I have such a good story.
If u can think of an way I can fix this without interfering with my storyline (I can't tell u the entire story so I'll just reply in a yes or no fashion)
then THANK U SO MUCH!
Give urself a pat on the back!

WAKE UP & SMELL THE DRAGON BREATH!!!

#2 Feb 20, 2007 2:21 PM

DragonspiritPT

Re: THE BEST GAME-EVER!

That sounds like a good fangame... smile
Well, will you really start it?

#3 Feb 20, 2007 4:28 PM

Gnice Gnorc

Thanks!
Here's a spoiler for you!
Spyro was born in the forgotten worlds in the year of the dragon a purple dragon, signalling the coming of the stealing of worlds. The sorceress thinks that this means her world, & as she has kept peace between the dragons & the dinosaurs (you see, in the beginning of time,
the dinosaurs were seperated from the dragons, as they were dragons before but after succumbing to evil, they were punished for all eternity to look up to the dragons who chose to stay good, in envy & hate forever, the sorceress been one but she managed to peacefully end the war between the two), so she banishes the dragons to the Gnorcs world (now the dragons world), the dragons banish the Gnorcs to the sixth world, the Gnorc Gnexus. (see? it wasn't the forgotten worlds!) as this is all Spyro's fault, the Gnorcs hate him, thereby setting up a rivalry, which of course seals his destiny against the Gnorcs, setting up the events of Spyro 1.
What do you think?
REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT A REMAKE OF THE FIRST ONE, THERE WILL BE PLENTY MORE STORYLINES (ACTUALLY THE ONE ABOVE IS VERY MINOR)
THAT INVOLVE SPYRO 2 & 3.

#4 Feb 20, 2007 4:33 PM

Gnice Gnorc

(Also, the breaths in the game are just fire & ice)

#5 Feb 21, 2007 2:39 AM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 4
Website

Please don't double post in any other forum except the spam forum. Please use the edit button located on the top of your post if you have to add information.

Thanks.

#6 Feb 21, 2007 9:36 PM

Gnice Gnorc

Oops! Sorry...

#7 Mar 25, 2007 3:17 PM

Gnice Gnorc

There are no extra playable characters except for Sparx, I didn't think this idea was succesful enough in other games. Sparx I have big plans for, he is vital to the main plot & is not just a gimmick, it involves Sparx not always been a dragonfly & that this is true for all the dragons dragonflies, they were punished & set as the guardians of dragons forever until they fulfilled their duty. Kinda like that horrible show, Eddie McDowd

#8 Mar 25, 2007 5:06 PM

DragonspiritPT

*cof cof*
PLEASE... don't double post.

Board footer